Sobre Sapaad

Sapaad es un software de punto de venta (POS) basado en la nube y líder del sector en el que confían miles de restaurantes en todo el mundo.

Descubre más sobre Sapaad

Inventory and Reports are really easy to usee.

Valoraciones de Sapaad

4,0
Relación calidad-precio
3,7

Probabilidad de recomendación

Sapaad tiene una valoración global de 4,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 35 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (35)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Sapaad antes?

Filtrar opiniones (35)

Chad G.
Founder & Proprietor en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Fuente de la reseña

Easy-to-use system. Top notch customer service!

5 hace 4 años

I was unhappy with the POS software we were using previously and researched hundreds before I found Sapaad and signed up for the free demo. It seemed to have pretty much everything I was looking for. We use it for table management, cash register, printing bar, kitchen and customer tickets, reporting on sales and inventory. It's cloud based so it's much easier for the staff to work with. Our old system had to be loaded on every POS and device.. it was a pain. It's so easy to see exactly what's going on at the restaurant if we aren't there. We really like that. On other systems the "remote" login is only for viewing stats or things, not full on. Your customer service is top notch. I don't think I've ever said that about any company. They get back with useful and relevant information always less than 12 hours and they've even made some changes that we've asked for. As far as a feature, I'd have to say that the ease of seeing our sales history and which products are moving the best (or worst) is probably my favorite feature. Before I'd have to export all the data and then import it into Excel and run it through a system I had created. This is MUCH easier... and, I can do it from my phone on a train!

Contras:

Since we are a full service restaurant, we have specific needs over other business types. We'd like to have the ability to transfer individual items between tables. Now we have to void the item and add it to the other table. Also it would be great if we can label a table instead of a static number. We have a lot of regular customers coming in and it would be great if we could customize their table in the system with their name perhaps. It makes service a lot easier. These are only the small stuff. Overall, we like the system and we have adapted to it, which is great.

hace 3 años

Hi Chad, thanks for taking your time to write such a thoughtful review. And we're happy to hear you rave about our support team. They work extrememly hard to cater to all our customers' requests as soon as possible, be it through phone or email. We're constantly looking for ways to improve our system and user experience. We've already implemented some of the features you brought up but have much more awesome ones lined up in the near future! We'll be sure to update you once they've launched!

Thiru N.
Sasles Director en Singapur

Simple, Easy to use

4 hace 2 meses Nuevo

POS Integration with 3rd Party, Online Ordering system

Contras:

1. don't have Nondiscountable items, when we have to give discounts for the total bill. it also affects the promo items. 2. SMS OTP issues, customers not willing to do this process, the login process is simple. 3. CRM does not collect more data and is not useful for promotion. like, retarget the customers. 4. it does not have many options for discounts in online ordering.. like buy 1 get 1 free, the second item 50% off 5. it does not have any feedback forms or surveys. 6. Do not have any option to share the invoice via WhatsApp / email. the still traditional way of printing 7. Sappad online, header section ok.. footer section need to modify. like adding Sm links, address, contact numbers 8. Reports do not have control for date/time. for example. if we give access to see business report for cashier, to settle the payments daily. they can able to see the report for the whole year.. its not good for restaurant owner view. 9. Need training mode, to train people without affecting the regular data. 10. Very hard to draw area for delivery section. if we draw manually.. some areas missing. 11. do not have options to collect a delivery fee, ie. order below $50, will get a delivery fee of $5 and an order value above $50 will be free delivery like these options unbale to make it 12. Food delivery time must be calculated delivery time(based on the delivery area) + Preparation time. It simply calculates short and long-distance as same. also showing the same for pickup

Mark M.
Food & Beverage Director en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Not Worth the Low Cost!!!

2 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: I think the people at Sapaad want to do a good job, everyone I have talked to has been very polite. However kindness does not take away from the fact that this entire software is a Beta version at best and not ready for actual implementation in a full service restaurant. I don't even think it would be good for QSR. I

Absolutely nothing. The inventory program is possibly the only redeeming quality of this product, but it is mediocre at best

Contras:

Where do I begin! - Unable to enter tips on Walk-In Orders - Unable to merge tables - Unable to make a floor layout for your dining room - KDS does not display servers names on ticket so kitchen has no idea who rang in the ticket - Servers have to log in using an email and password, no keycode for quick entry - If you would like to enter in discounts, server must either have full access to give discounts or they must log off and the manager must log in, in order to give discount - Tagging food items for proper reporting is a convoluted process - Inventory system is not designed to consider purchasing alcohol

hace 4 meses

Hi Mark - We're sorry to hear that the product has not lived up to your expectations. We are continually iterating and working to improve our solutions. We would request you to contact our support team if you are still facing issues with the product.

Zakarya Z.
CEO en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Fuente de la reseña

Best customer service over competition!

4 hace 4 años

Sapaad is great. It's practical, easy to use. It's accessible from any device and I can have multiple user points. Sapaad has been incredibly effective in helping us visualize our business performance and stay connected to my business on the go. What I like most is the customer support. They're always available and helpful and hands-on with assisting when required, say if we're facing an issue or internet is lagging. It's one of their biggest advantages. After-service is super important for businesses like ours. There are similar products and systems out there, but Sapaad's customer service gives them an upper hand over the competition.

Contras:

What I like least is that it should work efficiently while offline. I know there is an offline mode that allows punching of orders, but if we have no network or there's a power failure, things slow down and it becomes a hassle. What would be more convenient is a manual process that allows the orders to be printed in the kitchen. Secondly, there should be a search mechanism in the CRM to search by customer name. People change their number often, searching by name would be good. Also collaborating with other food aggregator platforms would make life easier.

hace 3 años

Hi Zakarya, thanks for finding the time to write such a wonderful review! We love hearing about how effective Sapaad is for restaurants of all types and sizes. Thank you for mentioning our customer service! We value each and every feedback we receive and are always looking for new ways to improve our user experience. We actually have some cool new features lined up that may not only address your feedback but also improve other aspects of your restaurant workflow. We'll be sure to notify you once they launch!

Shafeer A.
Assistant Manager - IT en Emiratos Árabes Unidos

Comprehensive and cost-effective

5 hace 4 años

We run our entire delivery and online ordering operations with Sapaad. Sapaad has been significant in streamlining our operations right from setting up a central call center and building a master CRM for all our 15 locations. They also have a strong support team on ground. They really take ownership of what they do. Any problem is resolved within a matter of minutes.

Contras:

We have feature requests that we have communicated to the support team in Sapaad.

hace 3 años

Hi Shafeer, thanks for writing a review! We're happy to hear you mention our support team! They work hard to resolve any customer issues as fast as possible. We have some great new delivery and online ordering features coming out in the next few months that we know you'll absolutely love for your restaurant! We'll be sure to update you once they launch.

Oofrish C.
Owner en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Fuente de la reseña

Accessibility to real-time sales information, even remotely!

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: At Kebab Bistro, we believe in quality and authenticity, in the food we offer and in the way we operate our business. It was very important to us that we pick a POS that helps us stay connected to our business and be in control of the quality of our operations.
Sapaad's dashboard gives me a complete overview of my restaurant's sales anytime I want, even remotely; great for keeping tabs on what's happening. The Sales Summary report is particularly impressive. I can access information on total revenue, discounts, category-wise sales, and even monitor my staff's individual performance. There is practically no after sales service required at all once you are on with it. In spite of that, if there is any occasional clarification required, their help line is very prompt and courteous. Overall, Sapaad has been extremely smooth and effective; I can totally vouch for it.

hace 3 años

Hi Oofrish, thanks for leaving a review! We at Sapaad love hearing our customers rave about the Dashboard. We made sure to include every report a restaurant might need--from best selling items to top performing staff--to make informed business decisions. We're constantly looking for ways to improve our product so we hope that you continue to enjoy it.

Khaja M.
IT Support Supervisor en Emiratos Árabes Unidos

Always improving the features

5 hace 4 años

Easy to use and learn by anyone, no proper training is required to adapt to Sapaad in your business. That's the nature of the application. We can access all the reports required to analyze and forecast sales. Overall, it's pretty good. We are very happy with it.

Contras:

Sapaad is always improving with new features and updates. Recently they launched the online payment gateway for online ordering which is great. So we have no complaints. We raise feedback and feature requests when required but also give them the space to do a full feasibility study and evolve the software.

hace 3 años

Hi Khaja, thanks for leaving a review! We're glad to know how easily the software has adapted to your restaurant. We at Sapaad are always looking for ways to improve our software to develop a total business solution for our users. We have a couple of cool new features lined up for 2019 that we know our users will absolutely love!

Owner en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados

Best for Delivery Management but has 2 critical gaps

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall it is a positive experience and their support team is responsive. I hope they address the outstanding gaps. A but pricey compared to others in the market but has a unique value in delivery management.

1)The system is easy to setup and configure. I did the full setup using their intuitive user interface and support email. 2) Menu management is easy. 3) My staff learnt how to use the system quickly on their own. 4) Gives clear visibility on customer delivery orders. 5) Handles food aggregators and referrals exceptionally well.

Contras:

1) No ability to take advance payment against delivery orders. (Critical for large orders or orders placed in the restaurant). Have to manage advance payment manually outside the system. 2) No ability to change date of future delivery orders. (Critical as customers tend to change the date often). Have to void the order and create a new one.

hace 4 meses

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Marian C.
gm en Emiratos Árabes Unidos

amacing

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: i open other shop and the stuff support us very well

easy and the support is very professional

Contras:

everything that's why i use in all our restaurant

Revathy J.
IT Manager en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Fuente de la reseña

One of the Best POS software available in the market right now

4 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall experience was so far good with Sapaad.

A simple and comprehensive software, at the same time extremely user-friendly. And of course, the support team deserves praise.

Contras:

I couldn't find any prominent drawbacks so far

Nicola C.
Founder en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Fuente de la reseña

Easy access of monitoring sales and identifying trends

4 hace 4 años

As our business developed, we researched POS tech providers who could provide a comprehensive solution to fit our unique operations. We found Sapaad to best complement our meal plans and our day-to-day operational requirements. We can easily set up our custom meal plans in Sapaad and schedule it for weekly or monthly. Meals are auto-printed in the kitchen on the day and prepared fresh. Sapaad provides easy access to monitoring our sales and revenue with live reports. We love that we can identify sales trends in our business, at a glance!

Contras:

The software is easy to learn and we have had no difficulty in learning it ourselves. But I think on-site training and support would be more effective. Having said that, it has been fine for us and we've also had help when required.

hace 3 años

Hi Nicola, thanks for writing a review! We at Sapaad love hearing about how different business types use our system. Sapaad was built to fit every type from small cafes and QSRs to kiosks and meal plan services. And we're happy to announce that we now offer both on-site and remote assistance to train each and every staff. We have some other great features lined up in the next few months that we know you'll absolutely love! We'll be sure to update you once they've launched.

Abdul hakim Q.
Founder & Owner en Emiratos Árabes Unidos

Accurate and user-friendly system

4 hace 3 años

I like the accuracy and that all my business information is online and up-to-date. Sapaad provides detailed reports of my restaurant performance that have helped me in streamlining my operations and decision making. I can access my reports from anywhere as it is online. The system is very user-friendly. I am pleased with the current features in Sapaad since it has everything I need for my restaurant business.

Contras:

I found the pricing for registering a new branch a bit high.

hace 3 años

Hi Abdul, thanks for writing a review! Sapaad is great for business owners because of its powerful dashboard that gives users rich reports and insights to make informed business decisions. Plus, since it's cloud-based, it can be accessed anytime and anywhere!

Siljo J.
Call Center Manager en Emiratos Árabes Unidos

Excellent CRM and delivery tools

4 hace 4 años

The CRM is extremely user-friendly. It gives us great tools and insights into customer information that makes engaging with the customer a lot more effortless. Our customers seem to appreciate it as well. Sapaad has excellent cloud printing network that automatically detects the customer's location based on their information and prints the order at our nearest branch.

Contras:

There should be a field in the CRM to record customer complaints while the call center agent is taking orders. Also, recording the makani number helps delivery drivers with GPS tracking of the customer's​ location.

hace 3 años

Hi Siljo, thanks for leaving a review! We're glad to hear how our powerful CRM was able to help your restaurant. We developed that feature to make it easy for restaurants to offer customers a more personalized dining experience by keeping track of favorites, orders, inactive customers, and much more!

Suhayb B.
Finance Manager en Emiratos Árabes Unidos

Brilliant POS!

5 hace 3 años

One word: Brilliant! The system is fully integrated and very user-friendly.

Contras:

I would like to see more flexible reports. I would like the ability to activate the online ordering add-on module in my subscription only for a single outlet instead of all.

hace 3 años

Hi Suhayb, thank you for your review! We've built Sapaad to be a powerful tool for restaurants but have prioritized its ease of use. That's why we value our customer's feedback as it helps us in finding new ways to imrpove our user experience. We'll be rolling out a couple of cool new updates in the next few months that may not only address your feedback but also improve your restaurant operations. We will update our blog and also notify you when these updates go live.

Nicky R.

Revolutionised our customer service

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Sapaad has revolutionised our customer engagement. At Zen, we have more than 10,000 customers and each time a customer calls, thanks to Sapaad, we know them by name, we know their order history and favourites items.
Sapaad has a fantastic ease of use. All of my staff can handle the software effortlessly. I have the ability to operate the online ordering module even when I'm home; one click on my tablet and the orders print directly at my restaurant.
With Sapaad, I have instant access to critical sales information and several business insights. This has helped me make informed business decisions in our year-round assessments. It has given me the ability to strategise our marketing efforts more effectively. I would blindly recommend Sapaad to other business owners.

hace 3 años

Hi Nicky, thank you for writing a review! We're happy to hear about how much Sapaad has helped you with your business. We're constantly on the lookout for ways to improve Sapaad and our customer experience. We have some great new featueres lined up that will definitely boost your restaurant operations while still maintaining that ease-of-use that you're used to.

Darami C.
51-200 empleados

Addressed all business challenges

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Our Sapaad experience at Sumo Sushi has been amazing. Sapaad addressed all business challenges that we had in the past. It covers all operational requirements of a restaurant POS that has helped us a lot in our administration.
What first attracted us to Sapaad was the seamless implementation of their integrated call center module. It has really simplified our phone order management. With Sapaad, we love the fact that front office and back office operations are very easy to configure. And if we ever do require help, their Support team is extremely prompt and responsive.
Sapaad's progress has been phenomenal since the day we signed up. The software is always evolving with new features and functionalities; I'm excited to see what's in store.

hace 3 años

Hi Darami, thanks for taking the time to write a review! We're happy to hear how many features your restauarant enjoys using. We built Sapaad to make the lives of restaurant owners easier--doing all the heavy work so our customers can focus on running their business. We're always lookinng for ways to improve our software to ensure that customers like you continue to enjoy using it.

Ahmed H.
Fuente de la reseña

Greater control and visibility over my business

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: At Wingsters, it was very important for us to have a system that gave us the ability to be more flexible and fluid in our business. That was the big decision-making factor that led us to sign up for Sapaad.
Everything about Sapaad is fantastic; the implementation is smooth. We use Sapaad in more than one device - in a laptop and iPad, which we are able to move around with for events and community ripe markets. My team find Sapaad very simple to use - be it backend configurations or front office operations.
Sapaad has given me the ability to have greater control and visibility over my business. One click on my screen and I instantly get a snapshot of where my business stands. I didn't have this ability previously. This has empowered my business decisions; there's simply no looking back.

hace 3 años

Hi Ahmed, thanks for leaving a review! We built Sapaad with powerful features to offer restaurant owners a total business solution. But we always made sure to prioritize the ease-of-use. People of all backgrounds can use Sapaad with minimal training to make restaurant operations easy and more efficient. There are some cool new features launching soon that we know you'll love! We'll be sure to contact you when they launch. Cheers!

Himanshu S.
Restaurant Manager en Emiratos Árabes Unidos

Good Cloud system

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: d

Inventory and Reports are really easy to usee

Integration is not there

hace 4 meses

Thanks a lot for your feedback Himanshu!

Yann J.

Perfect solution for retail F&B

4 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Sapaad is the perfect comprehensive solution for retail F&B. It covers all modules that are essential in a restaurant point of sale. The ease of use is phenomenal. It can be handled very easily by my staff.
One of the main features of Sapaad that we were attracted to was the integrated online ordering module. The fact that by simply adding a code to our website, we were able to develop our own online ordering operations. This feature, along with the home delivery management system has incredibly helped our business. Sapaad's SMS and Loyalty program features are great business-boosters as well. Overall, we are very happy with the system.

hace 3 años

Hi Yann, thanks for your review! We at Sapaad love hearing you rave about our online ordering module. We built it for customers all around the world to take control of their online revenue by having a beautiful online channel set up in minutes! We're happy to hear that you enjoy so many of our models! We actually have some great new features coming out soon that we know you will absolutely enjoy! We'll be sure to notify you once they've rolled out!

Thariq K.
IT Manager en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados

Complete end-to-end POS solution

4 hace 4 años

Sapaad is an end-to-end solution for a POS system. We have various different brands and Sapaad is our go-to POS system for all 20 outlets. It gives us consistency across all our brands which makes it easy to manage. Sapaad's support structure is good. They recently conducted training for all our staff from all our brands. Their team is really easy to work with and seem to appreciate their customers.

Contras:

We have a requirement for customer-facing​ screens that we have already recommended to the Sapaad team.

hace 3 años

Hi Thariq, thanks for finding the time to write a review! We at Sapaad love hearing how easy it is for our customers to manage multiple branches with just one account. We're always looking for new featuers to add to our software so we value each and every feedback that we're given. We have some cool new features coming out soon that may not only address your recommendations but also improve other aspects of your restaurant's workflow!

Rashid H.
Finance & Administration en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Fuente de la reseña

Intuitive and easy to use system

4 hace 4 años

It was very important for us to have a POS system that was flexible and modern. We found Sapaad to be a comprehensive solution. What I like most is the ease of access and the freedom that the POWA offers as a hardware platform. It is compact and fully-featured. Their customer service experience is one the best.

Contras:

Nothing that I can think of. I have a couple recommendations that I will send to the team.

hace 3 años

Hi Rashid, thanks for leaving a review! We're always looking for ways to improve our system which is why we value every customer feedback. We have some great features lined up that you will absolutely love! You can visit our blog for updates and we'll definitely inform you once they've launched.

Mohammed R.
IT Technician en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

As easy as using your phone

5 hace 4 años

Excellent system and customer service. We attended the training session at their office and it was very insightful. The software is easy to understand and use even if you don't have any prior POS tech experience. It's as simple as using a smartphone.

Contras:

We don't have any drawbacks. It's a good software overall.

hace 3 años

Hi Mohammed, thanks for your review! We love hearing how easy and seamless it is for our customers to use Sapaad. As Sapaad is a cloud-based software, users can stay on top of their restaurant from anywhere in the world on any device that runs a browser.

Salahudheen A.
IT Technician en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Deployment was a breeze

4 hace 4 años

Easy to deploy and get started. We actually set it up ourselves. It's that simple yet powerful. The live reporting is good. Overall we're very happy with the software.

Contras:

There are no complaints from our end. If we face an issue with the operations, their customer service team are prompt to assist.

hace 3 años

Hi Salahudheen, thanks for your review! We love to hear how easy set up was for you! We at Sapaad offer on-site and remote assistance to help our customers set up their systems but we also built it to be easy--from set up to use--for people of all backgrounds!

Justine C.
Managing Partner en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente de la reseña

Cost-effective, scalable solution for entrepreneurs!

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Sapaad is the perfect solution for UAE-based entrepreneurs! It is cost-effective and scalable, and its easy-to-use dashboard enables small business owners to track and manage their daily operations from anywhere in the world. Sapaad is mobile-friendly and user-friendly, so everyone on the team from all different backgrounds are able to use the system easily. Sapaad's integrated inventory system and delivery tracking module makes it a perfect comprehensive solution for any start-up restaurant, at the right price. If you ever run into an issue or have questions, their friendly customer service team are quick to respond with a solution.

hace 4 meses

Thank you for your review! Entrepreneurs worldwide have expressed the same appreciation for Sapaad as an affordable and scalable POS solution. As Sapaad is cloud-based, it gives them a head start without having to invest hefty capital expenditure on premise-based software.

Tahir S.
CEO en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to deploy, excellent product

5 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Sapaad has become an indispensable part of my business, and now with my mobile food gearing up, I'm taking Sapaad wherever I go! Sapaad runs online, in a browser, so we deploy it with just a data sim and an internet device, and we're up and running in minutes. Compare that to setting up a traditional POS! The offline mode comes in handy, and the "bump screen" feature is great to keep on top of the order queues. With the live Dashboard, I'm able to monitor my business from anywhere at anytime.

hace 3 años

Hi Thair, thanks for writing a review! We love hearing how much our customers enjoy Sapaad. We built Sapaad to have all the features our customers would require to operate their business. We actually have some cool new features launching soon that will definitely improve your operations! We'll be sure to send you a message when they come out. Cheers!