Sobre LearnWorlds

Una plataforma para crear, comercializar y vender cursos online desde el propio sitio web.

Descubre más sobre LearnWorlds

Contras:

I was very passively sympathized with but given NO ANSWERS and NO HELP. Finally, this morning, I fixed the bug, and told customer service they could close that ticket.

Valoraciones de LearnWorlds

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

LearnWorlds tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 77 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado LearnWorlds antes?

Filtrar opiniones (77)

Jacqueline Zaleski
Jacqueline Zaleski
Author & Instructor en Ecuador
Fuente de la reseña

Their initial proposal to switch hosts was the ultimate in a professional academic offer.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This software makes it possible to me to have an international school, to interact with a widely diverse platform of students without the "brick and mortar"overhead that continues to make education too expensive for many students. It also allows me the one-on-one contact with students who have very specific questions that I want to throughly answer, instead of sitting in a typical lecture hall with hundreds of others holding onto their unanswered questions.

There's nothing wrong with making a fortune selling courses on using a hula hoop, but I've been professional field researcher outside the USA for nearly 13 years. I have five professional degrees in subjects that I am passionate about to my core. I want to attract self-directed students. All the other online hosts that I thoroughly researched or used focused on what I call "recreational learning." My courses are serious investigations to make a sizable income. LearnWorlds has so many professionals on staff that they understood that concept and are helping me to attract those who need CPD credits as an ESL teacher or a respectable career as an English Tutor in as little as a week."

Kerryn
Marketing and Communications Officer en Australia
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A great product for a remote workforce.

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I think the overall experience we have had with LearnWorlds has been very positive, and there are many features we have yet to explore and use to its full potential.

As a company that has a large remote workforce, we needed the flexibility to move to an online learning platform. We have a lot of resources that, prior to 2020, would be delivered in a face to face classroom or on site. Now, we can offer resources, more widely, not only to equip our workforce, but to be used by others. Support is great, and when we have questioned a particular feature that hasn't been available, they have often sent our query to product development and it soon pops up.

Contras:

We do use this platform as our main website. As it is primarily designed to be an online learning platform, it can sometimes be a little clunky in places. Having said this, benefits far outweigh the inconveniences and most 'drag and drop' style of website building platforms don't have the complete flexibility of bespoke sites either. I would, as the overall administrator, love to be able to 'lock' the theme so other users can't pick other colours and styles for various things such as backgrounds and buttons.

Alternativas consideradas: Kajabi

Razones para cambiar a LearnWorlds: We chose Learnworlds as it was better value for money - enabled more courses and options.

Kelly-Ann
Chief Visual Officer en Australia
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

They sepnd a lot of time getting your business then ignore the problems

2,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: They are really responsive in the first couple of months so you can invest your time and money setting up in their system. Then once you're invested they ignore you and spend their time trying to grow their business model with new clients. If you have a long term plan for online learning I'm not sure they're ready to cater to any other businesses than their own.

It has a nice look, and is user friendly.

Contras:

The software has problems. Tabulation of reports and certificates are something I have been going back and forth with the development and customer service team about, they have been incorrect. They apologise for the problems, come back to me every 4 days when they can be bothered and just say we are super busy growing our business due to the surge in online application due to Covid. That doesn't solve my problems, nor does it justify my subscription. My problems are still outstanding and months, weeks later they are still looking into it. Very poor.

Lucky
Founder en Nigeria
Fuente de la reseña

Learnworlds LMS platform. Worth it or not?

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: AWOKO.ng is an edtech start-up giving students access to quality materials that they'll need to prepare for their exams and used to study in their academics.
Thus far, we have been able to do all these using the Learnworlds platform and are gaining serious traction in our country. It's been an experience.

The sitebuilder is great. It helps in creating easily navigable pages. The course creation process is simple and direct unlike other platform I've used. If anything, their support remains the best I've seen in a while.

Contras:

The pricing for the learning center plan which most people would prefer is a bit too expensive especially for some of us in third world countries.

Alternativas consideradas: LearnDash

Razones para elegir LearnWorlds: Thinkific was a good product but at the time I left had issues with some of the features I wanted. I was surfing the internet one day trying to see if any other options had the features I needed. None came close to Learnworlds so I made the switch starting afresh from learnworlds.

Software anterior: Thinkific

Razones para cambiar a LearnWorlds: I didn't like having too many moving parts. I didn't want to be responsible for the technical stuffs backend. I needed to focus on scaling my business and let other things be taking care of by the pros

Mona
Owner en Canadá

review of LearnWorlds by Mahjong Party

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: They respond with a lot of info and links anytime I have a question or don't know how to do anything. Customer service is prompt. Its a beautiful robust platform and looks so amazing. As well, I struggled at times with other platforms to get everything the way I like for my UI/UX and LearnWorlds met or exceeded all my expectations in that regard

It integrates the most features into what I want while giving me a ton of freedom to create the course how I want, to make my course look awesome, to integrate tons of media types

Contras:

The price is high compared to other software for businesses / course creators just starting out but it offers a bit more than they do. The price is good and offers a lot for those able to pay a higher price.

Alternativas consideradas: iSpring Suite

Razones para elegir LearnWorlds: I could not load up all of my media types I wanted to, I found the LearnWorlds UI/UX just really superior, I heard stories about how some other platforms will pursue your customer base

Software anterior: Teachable, iSpring Suite, Absorb LMS, Udemy Business, Thinkific y Didacte

Razones para cambiar a LearnWorlds: iSpring came the closest to LearnWorlds and they have a great course authoring product but LearnWorlds offered unlimited courses / users / instructors - that is pretty well unbeatable whereas other similar platforms will charge after a certain amount of users or you are limited to how many users you can have in a year or your user has to purchase your product for a year instead of a shorter period of time... or you have to expel them from the product if they haven't used it for a while... its a lot to consider, I want my users to have lifetime access so LearnWorlds was the best

Alicia
Director of Online Learning en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados

Perfect Solution for our Online School

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The data we can pull from our courses is above and beyond. Learnworlds has given us everything we need to create innovative, engaging online courses that people LOVE taking. The interface is user-friendly and integrates with several other programs like Zapier and Mailchimp. They have constantly improved the platform and have gone the extra mile to help make our school successful with professional development offerings. We couldn't be more happy with our LMS selection!

I love so many things about this software. I think first and foremost the best part is the team behind it. From every aspect of using this software they have been helpful and forward thinking. Everything they have promised, they have delivered. They are extremely helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. I researched over 100 LMS options when I began our school and I have never once regretted choosing Learnworlds.

Contras:

I wish there were more prebuilt templates in the ebooks. I also wish the built in assessment tool offered more question formats. They have recently added multiple selection answers which is great! I am also looking forward to more updates in the extra sections for users involving social interaction and communication in addition to what they already offer. For example, I'd like to be able to easily email users in a course directly from the LMS.

Alternativas consideradas: Google Classroom, LearnDash y Schoology

Razones para cambiar a LearnWorlds: The ability to import SCORM files, price and user support.

el año pasado

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this insightful review, Alicia! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, continuously adding new features, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you! We are constantly working on new features or advancing the existing ones, so stay tuned.

Luke
Luke
CEO en RU
Fuente de la reseña

The most complete software for your e-learning business

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Learnworlds are like part of your extended family. Not only do they have a great product they have a great team. Their support team are very helpful and will work with you on everything you need. If something isn't available, they will provide a workaround.

The student data that Learnworlds provides is second to none. Having the front-end website builder with all of the backend functionality and data is fantastic.

Contras:

Customisation for our business specifically. i.e getting rid of some site-wide features.

Alternativas consideradas: Teachable y Kajabi

Razones para elegir LearnWorlds: We were limited by our resources and not specialists in this area.

Razones para cambiar a LearnWorlds: They are the complete package. From the front end website, backend LMS and they were more advanced with their data and functionality for a more educational institute, where exams and certification is important.

el año pasado

Thank you so much for this 5-star review Luke! Your review means a lot to our team! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, continuously adding new features, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you! Thank you for the trust, we are thankful for customers like you.

Jacqueline
Course Director en Francia
Fuente de la reseña

My Review of Learnworlds (Pro Trainer)

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: I have had a very good experience with Learnworlds overall - special praise goes to the support team who have been a great help.

I like the way my online school looks to prospective clients. I like the number of features that I can add to engage my learners

Contras:

It is not always intuitive but the Learnworlds support team have been excellent when I have reached out to them. I was expecting to be able to have different versions of my school (this was highlighted in the sales materials) but I have found out this is only available in the most expensive option. It's not always easy to navigate to get to where I want to go from where I start - but I usually get there in the end.

Alternativas consideradas: Teachable y Thinkific

Razones para cambiar a LearnWorlds: I liked the design that Learnworlds allowed - my school would look more attractive to prospective students and the courses would be more engaging using the various features and integrations.

Sherry
Co-Founder en EE. UU.

I love the Learnworlds platform

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Great experience! LW has the best support and customer service I’ve ever experienced with any other LMS.

Ease of use, ability to customize, and having full control to make changes.

Contras:

It does not integrate with Constant Contacts. The blog looks nice, but I would prefer more than 2 different templates to use.

Alternativas consideradas: Kajabi y Thinkific

Razones para cambiar a LearnWorlds: Learnworlds was the only one of my top three that supported SCORM files.

stephen
Founder en EE. UU.

Excellent scalable LMS for Course creators and students

5,0 hace 4 meses

The thing I like most about Learnworlds is the ease of learning their platform, we were able to quickly and easily deploy sales pages, course pages, etc.

Contras:

I think LW would benefit from offering more common templates for Sales/Landing Pages; when compared to Clickfunnels/Kartra/etc they lack the MOST commonly used templates that have been tested and proven to work. For example, the simple sales letter option page or simple VSL option page.

Jon
Learning Director en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

One stop shop for a decentralized network of non-profits

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Our goal is to provide our over 1000 members from 342 connected non-profits from around NYS "the right resources, right when they need them". Learnworlds helps us categorize our resources into the 10 areas of organizational health that we have identified, making it simple for our members to find the resources they need. We also use it as the landing page and gateway for digital cohort learning experiences. Gives us a one stop shop for meeting links, content, and engagement. Our facilitators don't have to resent the same zoom link for all of the 9 different sessions they'll be hosting. Helps reduce the administrative burden on them.

LearnWorlds is more than an online learning platform. It's flexibility and adaptability has provided us the ability to engage our 342 connected non-profits around New York State in a variety of ways. The best part is that there support team is quick to respond and help with the unique situations we're running into as we provide resources and connection to our over 1000 member organization. Couldn't be more happy with our experience.

Contras:

I'm getting picky here but the updated design elements (which I was hoping would come out) ended up being great but I had to rebuild all my pages to fit the new templates. I use the platform as a digital resource library so I've got over 125 "courses" that I had to recreate. But it ended up being a net positive because the new template designs and user experience is way better.

hace 12 meses

Jon, thank you for your 5-star review. It is absolutely fantastic hearing that our platform and the support team has made your LearnWorlds experience an outstanding one! Also, thank you for your feedback, which we have shared with the team. We are always here to support your vision.

Demi
Marketing en EE. UU.
Seguros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

User friendly and lots of functions and features!

5,0 el año pasado

LearnWorlds is very user friendly and easy to learn. There are a lot of functions we can use and different ways we can customize our product to make it personable to our company brand. It's also great that they have interactive features that we can integrate into our e-learning courses. The software had the features and functions we were looking for in providing the e-learning course we wanted to provide to our clients. You can import your own videos, add subtitles, have interactive quizzes, and even provide automatic certification upon completion of the course! All the reports and analytics that are available to admins are also really helpful because it allows me to track user progress and lost certificates if needed.

Contras:

There are some features that I would have hoped to be even more customizable, but whenever I ask the Support team for assistance, they always do their best to give me an alternative option or a workaround which is always nice. I think it would be nice to have some customizable pop-up alerts in case there are anything we need to notify our users when they first enter our site. Minor things such as being able to edit the footer on some pages or customizing the contact form to have more fields would be a great addition!

el año pasado

Thank you so much for this amazing review Demi! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. We always take into consideration our customers feedback and, wherever possible, implement it in our frequent updates. On the 23rd of March, we are launching the new Popup builder to engage your visitors with the most versatile popup builder on the market. Stay tuned! see more here: https://whatsnew.learnworlds.com/en

Kelly
Business Development en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent Platform, very happy!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, I love this company! We are very happy with the platform!

We did extensive research and trials on at least 10 different LMS programs prior to deciding on Learnworlds. We ultimately went with Learnworlds because of the simplicity of the program, without compromising the quality of courses that are delivered. We love the interactive feature on the videos, and the course pages are very professional and modern. They also host free workshops frequently to provide support to their users, which has been very helpful. Overall we are very happy!

Contras:

This seems to be a quickly growing company, with new features and improvements every week, which is wonderful, but there is always a fine line between keeping it simple and not making it so complicated that it becomes overwhelming (the new site design editor is excellent, but definitely a learning curve compared to the original editor. On the old designer allowed almost anyone on our team to get on and create a course and course overview page within minutes, the new editor means more time and training on our part to get our instructors to use it). Luckily, they still allow use of the old editor, so all good. I hope they continue to prioritize simplicity as they continue to add more features. Also, the grading of tests and recording of students answers -- we have to use our own forms in order to record each students answers when taking a test. Being an online course platform, tests and quizzes are critical.

el año pasado

Thank you so much for this 5 star review Kelly! Thanks for the useful feedback which we have shared with our team. We are always taking into consideration our customers' feedback and, wherever possible, implement it in our frequent updates. Our Customer Success Team is here for you anytime.

Owner en Canadá
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados

Elearning by accident

5,0 hace 3 años

We had a customer that had us create all of their elearning for their company, so we had to get involved into this new area, and since we do media creation, they wanted us to coordinate the whole project. We tried many elearning apps and we finally recommended this one to our client for different reasons. It I should very easy to use, flexible and intuitive. The value/price equation is excellent. The app allows you to grow with it. It is very powerful and has many extras that most elearning platforms don't have, like the interactive videos app included with the subscription. The platform offers web hosting, very useful marketing tools, and email marketing tools or integrations. The support I should excellent and you get the impression they are on top of it. It is a great platform.

Contras:

They platform offers gamification but it is not completely developed so it is not very useful. However, they stated it is in progress of being improved.

Alternativas consideradas: 360Learning, DOTS LMS y Adobe Learning Manager

Razones para elegir LearnWorlds: More accessible, great features.

Software anterior: Adobe Learning Manager

Karen
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

The customer service and website creation tools are WOW!

4,0 hace 3 meses

As I went through the learning curve with Learnworlds, I was able to look through their help area and found many articles and videos that helped me. When I couldn't figure something out, I could just create a ticket and they got back to me super fast (like in under an hour!). Sometimes, the functionality I wanted wasn't something that Learnworlds normally does, but they usually gave me some workarounds. I opened trail accounts at no less than a dozen companies, and this was the absolute best.

Contras:

I serve K-12 students, so I wish there were more functions that were targeted to my industry. For example, I really want my students to have multiple subscriptions, but they can't. I also wish a parent could log in and have their own portal where they can set up their children's accounts. As of now, each of my students (even if they're five) need their own account with a separate email. I am working around it, but it's not great.

Alejandro
Alejandro
CEO & Founder en México
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Thus far, the best course platform

5,0 hace 7 meses

I love the product is created from an authoring view instead of a marketing one. You have all the tools you need to create a learning environment and powerful tools to enhance your videos directly.

Contras:

There is an option to change the language, but it's not really that great. As a spanish native and implementor of learning programs for third parties it would be really useful to make a native spanish conversion for the UX:

Alternativas consideradas: Teachable, Podia, Kajabi y Thinkific

Software anterior: Thinkific

Dave
Owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent product at a fair cost

5,0 hace 6 meses

Easy to use, amazing customer service. Intuitive layout

Contras:

Would like more video editing features. Otherwise great

Alternativas consideradas: Teachable, Mighty Networks y Thinkific

Owner en Suiza
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

My experience

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Always helpful, responsive and accessible.

Cool, user-friendly software, which develops continuously. A good mix between online marketing focus and organisational LMS. A client service team and spirit which rocks.

Contras:

We use SCORM files. The speed with which SCORM based e-learnrings are loaded and played is clearly way lower than on other LMS. This leads to waiting time for the users.

Lauren
Leadership Development en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 201-500 empleados

Great Education Platform

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Still learning the product but very happy with our test results. Very excited to offer a plat form for the team for learning and development.

The ability to brand your academy and offer online learning to the team. LearnWorlds offers us the ability to upload video learning, quizzes and offer the team an experience online that they can access from their home, office on their computer or their mobile devide.

Contras:

There is a drip email feature that requires you to add the user 24 hours before you can send an email. This is a bit frustrating.

Alternativas consideradas: Kajabi

Razones para cambiar a LearnWorlds: Ease of Use, Branding, price point options

hace 2 años

Lauren, thank you for sharing your experience and valuable insights on using LearnWorlds! We're so excited to hear that your overall experience with LearnWorlds is a positive one and that you can offer a top-notch learning experience to your team. We have already shared your constructive feedback with the product team. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our trusted Customer Success team. We wish you every success!

Antonio
Web Admin en EE. UU.

Great all in one LMS!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My overall experience is very good. Unless you build your school from scratch and pay thousands of dollars for it, you won't get absolutely everything you want. But I feel that anyone will get most things with Learnworlds and they will have success building their online school.

I enjoy all the integrations and the fact that they are always launching new features. Anyone with no code experience can come up with a beautiful school. Lots of articles explaining how to use and make the best of your school and you can always reach out for support and they are very responsive. Overall, a great value if you are looking to have your school up and running within days and want to have the ability to grow over time.

Contras:

The more comprehensive plans are a little more expensive than what you can find out there but it's totally worth it if you are serious about building a great online school.

Sudharshana
Head of PeoplesHR Academy en Sri Lanka
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados

The best Learning Platform

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: We could launch our learning academy within a short period because of the compatibility of this software. The templates provided are so useful & leas time consuming for courses creations.

This platform is so user-friendly and have made the implantation super fast and easy from creating the site to publishing the courses.

Contras:

- Compliance management can be improved. We had instance where our private courses were sent to unregistered users with the registration links. - No backup or an undo option for the page creations.

Alternativas consideradas: Thinkific

Jeanette
CEO en Noruega
Fuente de la reseña

LearnWorlds is the tool to teach the world

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I don't have to employ at least 3 people to do the tasks that Learnworlds do for me. It is a perfect fit.

The solution is a perfect fit for me and my company. I have even though I am very picky never missed any features or functions. It is very well thought of down to the smallest detail. Professionals making the perfect tool for their peers.

Contras:

The only thing that comes to mind if the fact, that I didn't make it myself - the biggest compliment ever.

el año pasado

Jeanette, thank you for this amazing review! Thank you for the trust, we are thankful for customers like you. Our support squad will be here for you every step of the way.

Coach/Founder en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Stable platform to build on

5,0 el año pasado

The site is stable and is consistently accessible

Contras:

Learning curve to implement - customer service response can be slow

el año pasado

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! our feedback is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service to our customers.

Carol
Chief Operations Director en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, 2-10 empleados

Great Platform

4,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: While setting up was a little challenging, it seems easy for those registering to set up a profile and begin their courses.

I like the many options to customize and design our site that meets our style and needs.

Contras:

As an administrator, I am notified immediately when someone registers for our courses and can follow their progress along the way.

Alternativas consideradas: Teachable y Thinkific

Razones para cambiar a LearnWorlds: We felt LearnWorlds would enable us to expand in options as we grow.

Teya
Teya
CEO en Bulgaria
Arte y artesanía, 2-10 empleados

Professional Looking School with no efforts

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I am in love with this platform and I would never change them for another.
I feel cared for by the amazing support team that know my name, my work, my problems and needs. They offered me the attention and personalized tips. All that gave a big boost to my online school.
If anything could be better than this wonderful software, it's their customer service. Their customer service is the best I ever had in my life.

Despite that I am an artist, but I don't have an eye for grapic web design. What I loved the most in LearWorlds is that they put a lot of efforts to create clean, modern and professional looking layouts. You just click and change the text. I was really easy to make my e-learning academy look expensive and polished. There are many, many, many different layouts for videos, text blocks, pictures, customer reviews, payment options....basically anything you could need. And the best part is that they update and upgrade all this regularly!

Contras:

I wish the the uploading system had the option to organize your files in folders. I use a lot of images in my academy and it can become hard to find what you're looking for after certaint number of uploads. However, with the constant updates they are making I am sure this is just a matter of time to be added as functionality.