Sobre VocalReferences

Build referrals via video testimonials. VocalReferences makes it easy and affordable.

Descubre más sobre VocalReferences

Atención al cliente
5,0
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

VocalReferences tiene una valoración global de 5.0 estrellas sobre 5 según las 3 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (3)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado VocalReferences antes?

Eric G.
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Vocal references massively expanded my website as a source of new business

5 hace 7 años

Comentarios: In my experience the vocalrefrences app has been the single biggest driver of new business to my site. After I experimented with traditional SEO and PPC solutions for my site I decided to use my website as a "business card" and rely on more traditional forms of marketing and business development. I was introduced to vocalrefrences by a friend and decided to give it a try without any real expectations. I was stunned by the results that essentially generated great traffic to my site within a very short space of time. Further, I am not highly technical and I appreciate the ease of use. Back-up and assistance was also fantastic and all enquiries were quickly answered. I am no longer shopping around for a solution to growing traffic to my site. I have found it!

Elie C.
EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great product from a great company

5 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I've been using this product for years and have seen its advantages as it can be used to grow your business, maximize your appeal, it's social friendly and includes plugins for various web platforms!

Sea n R.
Francia
Fuente de la reseña

The best product in the market

5 hace 7 años

Comentarios: We absolutely love using this unique product