Sobre Booksy

Booksy es un sistema de citas que os une a ti y a tus clientes. BooksyBIZ está diseñado para darte control sobre tu negocio.

Descubre más sobre Booksy

Ease and App...great costumer service...even haircutting clothes delivered in person.

Contras:

They billed me on the third of this month and then again on the 11th for $29. They also charged me $29 for messaging which I opted out of when I first got the app but they charged me anyway.

Valoraciones de Booksy

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Booksy tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 289 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Booksy antes?

Filtrar opiniones (289)

Rosa martina M.
En paro en España
Administración gubernamental, 501-1.000 empleados

Opinión particular

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Experiencia muy positiva

Facil de utilizar, és muy sencilla de usar la aplicacion.

Contras:

Nada negativo, no cambiaria nada. Por lo que no creo que se deba cambiar nada.

hace 9 meses

Thank you Rosa for your feedback. We're so glad to hear that you like Booksy so far. We're always here if you need us!

Lou S.
Lou S.
Tax Preparer en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

All in one CRM like App

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My overall experience was a great experience and i will continue to use this app.

It acts like a CRM but a great scheduling app.

Contras:

None everything is perfect and i would high recommend this to all my entrepreneurs.

Larissa L.
Cosmetologist en EE. UU.

Wonderful app

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My overall experience is wonderful

It’s easy and accessible, I love that my clients can book when ever they want with out having to go through me.

Contras:

I’m not quite sure at the moment, i know there were like two things that i didn’t care for much but, none that comes to mind at this very moment.

Kathryn zochert B.
Kathryn zochert B.
Medicina alternativa, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: GetApp

Where is their support staff?

4 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I was forced over to this product when GenBook was purchased. The support is terrible. It takes at least an hour to get a response from the chat, and sometimes, I get NO response even by the next day. Their online videos are useless to a new user who is just trying to switch over. Everything seems focused on salon usage, which is not how I use it.

I like that I can create a document to be completed by my clients right online when they create an appointment

Contras:

I have no idea where or how to find the features I am used to. Documentation is lacking.

hace 2 meses

Thank you for the feedback! We never want to leave anyone feeling like they can't get in touch with us. Checkout out our webinar series specifically for Genbook users coming to Booksy. They are a great platform to ask questions, get answers, and engage with the Booksy team.

owner en EE. UU.
Fuente: GetApp

Booksy seems to be too understaffed and overwhelmed to be as effective as it can

2 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I hate the fact that I'm stuck using this awful company (if I jumped ship I would lose the hundereds of reviews that I had amassed while I was using Genbook). Booksy clearly got greedy by acquiring a competitor and instead of boosting up its staffing to handle the numerous bugs in its software as well as the influx of all the new customers from the competitor, they choose to go cheap with keeping its domestic staff lean (which I'm sure is terrible for morale) and contracting with ill-trained overseas customer support who are essentially useless when it comes to addressing the very real flaws in its system.

Good effort that they offer videos and webinars to help users navigate how to use Booksy. Too bad that those videos and webinars tend to be general and vague, and when there are specific questions and issues (or problems we run into that we point out) they are simply not addressed. I like that someone from Booksy reached out to me as a new customer after being migrated from Genbook to help me with my questions, but that was only for a period of a month and now that there are still ongoing questions and issues I need help with that person no longer responds. I know that it is due to the fact that the staffer is constantly being given new accounts as the old ones "age out" but it is indicative of how this business prioritizes profits from account volume rather than maintaining a robust, unassailable product with good customer service.

Contras:

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Booksy touts offering support by phone (except they are so short staffed that the wait time is interminable), email (response rate is about several weeks), and 24/7 chat (response rate several hours for a reply, and oftentimes the overseas support person is not equipped to provide an answer or solution and when that is the case then they just ghost the conversation. Here is an example of a typical exchange. Me: Please help me w/ this problem accessing the waitlist, namely the fact that there does not seem to be one period. Booksy: The waiting list works so that it is only displayed if there is at least one free slot in business. Please check if the slot is available, then it should be working fine! Me: What do you mean that the waiting list works only so that it is only displayed if there is at least one free slot in business? The whole point of the waiting list is so that if all the slots are currently booked, whoever is on the waitlist is notified if the slot they want becomes available. Please explain b/c Booksy's waitlist does not make sense to me. Booksy: no response

Crystal C.
Hair stylist en EE. UU.

Long time customer

4 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: It was good at first, after covid things changed, mainly getting help and customer service.

All in one marketing tool. Great for new stylist as it helps bring in clients.

Contras:

Customer service is not as good as when I originally started with them. Not all features work properly. I feel like they started to nickel and dime. Can't choose how you wanted deposits taken ( has to go thru their payment system). Was not as customizable as I'd like it to be

hace 3 meses

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry your experience with support hasn't met your expectations. We value your input and commit to delivering excellent experiences in the future.

Eduardo O.
Eduardo O.
ASESOR DE IMAGEN/STYLISTA/MAQUILLADOR en Colombia
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Powerful tool and easy to use.

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Since the implementation of Booksy, we have automated the entire operating system of the salon so that the organization of the agenda of the staff, is done much more efficiently and effectively, additionally have increased our levels of productivity, in addition to customer satisfaction, as they should not wait long to be served, another fundamental aspect is the generation of alert and notifications that keeps active the group of stylist and hairdressers. On the other hand it offers us the possibility of generating financial reports with just one click, the fact of being able to take the invoicing with this tool has been of great help for us.

Booksy is a platform for scheduling appointments, is very easy to use and configure, does not require learning curve, is also very complete, has a self-service portal built so that your customers can self-manage and make the reservation in the agenda with the professional of their choice, additionally, provides other benefits such as: staff planning, real-time scheduling and automated appointment management, point of sale (POS) and a powerful marketing and loyalty tool. Its layout of the board is very visual which facilitates having the most timely information at your fingertips. It has a very affordable price and in general it is a very functional program.

Contras:

It is necessary to incorporate the inventory control functionality so we can centralize all administrative aspects of salon management with this tool.

Owner en RU
Diseño gráfico, Trabajador autónomo

Great booking software

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: booksy has great customer support so i am always able to get help with any features i do not understand

Covers everything i need with great customer support and with boosky boost for new clients

Contras:

missing the ability to save emails to send to clients

hace 2 meses

Thank you for this great review! We're so glad you're enjoying using Booksy, that Boost is helping you find new clients in our Marketplace, and that our support team has been able to provide guidance when you have questions.

Harlen L.
owner en EE. UU.
Seguridad pública, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

barbershop

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

i like this app my bussines be came more organize and we can find more customer via bookys

Contras:

that customer cancel they appointment ..

Wanda M.
None en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados

Best Program for Making Salon Appointments

5 la semana pasada Nuevo

I like the fact that it is very self explanatory and easy to use.

Contras:

The only con I have is that it isn't as easy to change your appointment as I would like it to be.

Emilio P.
barber en EE. UU.
Suministros y equipo para empresas, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

amazing booking app

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: make my like more easer

make my like easer y dint need make any appoiments

Contras:

the easy off the app y donth need make more appoiments

Latoria S.
Nail Technician en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Perfect Assistant

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with Booksy is wonderful!!!. The customer service and response time is amazing. There’s nothing more frustrating than being in the middle of trying to do something , needing assistance, but you are unable to connect with help desk or support until the next day.

The selling point for me was the automatic appointment reminders that are sent to the customers. I used to sit up every night and send out appointment reminders to all of my customers.

Contras:

When the sw did not allow for deposits.

Chris D.
Salon owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Booksy Review

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Foxy has solve so many problems in my business that allows people to give me reviews pay a fair appointments in advance it text them emails them and make sure that I don’t have to spend my time answering phone calls and text

But I could use this as a point of sale versus paying for square and PayPal also that Clients could pay me in advance and I can vary the amounts

Contras:

Help desk on different time zone, and constant emails

Troy H.
Owner/operator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Its Hard to teach an old barber new tricks!

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I get people who look me up on booksy. People will find you and you will begin to develope a following after great reviews. People who move to las vegas are new to the Valley. They need a barber . They find me on Booksy. In thier area. Booksy pulls it up. Experience 2 to 3 people a week that i normally wouldnt have gotten if not for booksy. It truly pays for itself if you get just 1 new person a month from of Booksy.

It was Simple! The software was easy to maneuver around on my android. It frees my hands up and my time . Which is a valuable thing in the barber industry . Book and keep moving. Love.it.

Contras:

This wouldn't fall under the category of dislike necessarily! But, it would be nice to have some picture or photo of what the person looks like. Walking into a busy shop. There have been times that person walks in the shop and I can not identify them. They sit. If I could have an IDEA or better idea of the person of their hair height and photo ..something. Uber does it. Technology takes away the personal connection. Late nights in my shop to open a barbershop door to whomever that booked on booksy. Let me see your face before i open the door to the shop. Or get into a strange vehicle for a ride home.. with a stranger... GETIT. MAKE IT MANDATORY TO UPLOAD A PICTURE ON 1ST VISITS. I THINK THAT WOULD BE AWESOMEEEE...THANKS FOR LISTENING.

Chantelle H.
Business Owner en Sudáfrica
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Best Software

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I love it. Its awesome! And the help is always friendly even when you have silly questions they are always willing to help.

I have used booksy a long time ago when they just started, then went back on the books and paper for a while, then they came to see me and i saw so many upgrades and features, i dont use any other apps, they are the best of the best in salon business, i can do anything and everything i need to. Amazing software, easy and user friendly. I LOVE IT!

Contras:

I Have nothing negative to say. Except for the gallery could be easier to use.... if you click on a pic and want to go back it takes you to the top again. if you could go back and stay where you are that would be great otherwise you have to keep scrolling down. or if they could add in sections in the gallery like example.. in the salon business. say you have a full service salon. in one folder Nails, in another folder , Hair, ect. that would be awesome. or to categorize the peoples images in the salon. for example.... (Me) Chantelle and all my images under my name in a folder separate from Dee or sons images. so that way everyone creates their own profiles.

Desiree A.
esthetician en EE. UU.

Great service

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: besides the few glitches i have had a pleasant experience with booksy. I like how it is integrated with GOOGLE, Instagram, and FB.

besides the customer service i like that i can send booking reminders to customers as well as they get an automated message to leave a review I can post reviews to my IG Its integrated with GOOGLE, FB and IG I can post pictures to my profile

Contras:

when sending confirmations it does not give the client an option to click on "confirm" rather it just send the confirmation. the photos that come on my fb page does not reflect my service for example- there is a picture under each service and sometimes a guy/girl is having a laser treatment and I work with waxing. my cancellation policy and my no-show policy are different and I wish i could use both depending on the circumstance.

Michael W.
Barber en EE. UU.

Independent Barber

Comentarios: Excellent

Love Booksy since joining it has help me with marketing, scheduling, and keeping track of business transactions. I highly recommend it for anyone that is Up and coming Entrepreneurs and self employed individuals

Contras:

More marketing ads added to software and more exposure clients reviews and ratings

Rachelle S.
Hairstylist en EE. UU.

Hairstylist Best Assistant

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Booksy has truly helped me with keeping up with my appointments. My clients are able to book faster. I can add new services and specials. I love all the FREE marketing tools that are used to help stylist.

The price, amazing customer support, user friendly, easy to use, all features are helpful for anyone owning a business.

Contras:

In the beginning they didn't offered a payment option but now they do. I want them to work on it alil more.

Kelsey W.
Hairstylist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Gain and Retain is the name of the game!

5 hace 2 años

This is the most user friendly and useful booking app I’ve ever used. It makes it so easy to gain new clients while making your return clients feel just as special. With all of the customized emails and social media support it’s makes my job easier knowing my clients can always find me on any platform.

Contras:

As some of the features are really cool like the boost. Making it where you can offer happy hours to fill your day faster. But at 30% for the clients first visit it can get a little spendy.

Lisa M.

Dynamic Booking App

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have gained clientele because Booksy allows people to search barbers in their particular area. No more overwhelming text & calls about appointment schedules. Booksy is great in so many ways, I don't have enough time or space to explain why I love this app!

The ease of using Booksy is amazing. My clients like the reminders & the option to book right from their phone. I like that I can show pictures, create flyers, allow my clients to book through Instagram, and the list goes on. I definitely chose the right booking app.

Contras:

The waiting list to connect to my bank.

Janay R.
Salon Owner en EE. UU.

5 Star Rating

5 hace 3 años

How detailed you can make your services.

Contras:

There is nothing that I dont like about this software.

Tracy F.
owner/stylist en Canadá
Productos cosméticos, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

so easy in my day to day business

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I absolutely swear by it. keeps life organized and clients accountable

I love that the interface is easy for both the salon and our clients to use. its awesome that I have so many different reports at my fingertips.

Contras:

sometimes, things disappear and we need to log out and log back in. but the glitches are getting better.

Crystal C.
Owner / Esthetician en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Great for ones who work alone.

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My over all experience using this app is great I just don't really like you can't see what is pending to be deposited into your account I do not like that you cannot set a lunch time continuously and I am very upset that they took away the bounce back text messages but over all it's a great app to utilize if you work alone.

The pros of this software is that your clients can book 24 hours A-day 7 days a week with out a phone call you can apply a cancelation policy You can describe your services in full you can add a question that they have to answer before they can book that service it's a completely well rounded thought out software for someone who works alone.

Contras:

I do not like that they took away the bounce back text messages so when someone would call and you couldn't get to the phone it would send them a text message where they could book their appointments I don't like that you can't set a set lunch time. And I do not like that you cannot see pending deposits. The way they have it set up is confusing

Nick D.
Barber en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Been a booksy user since close to the beginning.

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Less no shows now that I charge for that.

Man it’s easy to use. I love that the client has an app rather than try and remember a website to use and book.

Contras:

I wish I could control frequency and time of reminders. I would love clients got a 12 hour reminder. And could get a reminder first thing in the morning.

Kevin B.
Bellas artes, 11-50 empleados

Great Booking System

Contras:

I would prefer staff to be able to be chosen then the staff's availability