Opiniones de Asset Panda

Sobre Asset Panda

Plataforma de seguimiento de activos basada en la nube con aplicaciones móviles (IOS/Android). Usuarios ilimitados. ¡Obtén una demostración guiada gratuita hoy!

Descubre más sobre Asset Panda

I like that we have so much customization available to us. We are able to track any asset, and even software if we wanted to.

Contras:

I have not yet identified anything I dislike with this product.

Valoraciones de Asset Panda

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Asset Panda tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 1.344 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Asset Panda antes?

Filtrar opiniones (1.344)

Erwin Geovanny
Propietario en EE. UU.
Práctica de la abogacía, 2-10 empleados

Asset panda

3,0 hace 3 meses

Es facil implementarlo pero hace pesado el procesamiento de las maquinas

Contras:

Hace pesada la informacion y ralentiza las maquinas

hace 2 meses

Hi Erwin, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We think there may be a simple configuration change that may help your speed. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Sandra
Desempleada en España
Administración gubernamental, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Bastante bueno para la gestión de órdenes de compras y ventas

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Es muy intuitivo y sencillo de manejar y tiene excelentes gráficos

Contras:

La verdad me ha parecido muy completo no he echado de menos nada

el mes pasado

Hi Sandra, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Federico
Federico
CEO en Brasil
Banca, 2-10 empleados

Great tool to Manage your Assets

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Our experience with this tool have been great, we really love this product, now coming out of the free trial but really evaluating to keep the it.

Great solution, it really is very intuitive, easy to use, tracks and report exact locations, we can use e-signatures, let you know when to replace an equipment, and if you need help they have a great customer support and onboarding team.

Contras:

Sime minor issues with the dates (only 2005 and on) and some errors with the search in the mobile version. The main con is the price with starts at around $250 per month and paid annually.

hace 3 meses

Hi Federico, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

James
Owner en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados

Such an amazing product

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: It's soft every problem that I had it made my life so much easier

It made my job so much easier that I don't know where I would be with out it so amazing I would love to tell everyone about it

Contras:

I have not had any failures or anything with this this is an amazing product

Adam
Technology Systems Engineer en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados

A complete letdown

3,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We ended up renewing with Asset Panda after they fixed all of my previously mentioned issues in the original review further below. I think it's fair to provide an assessment of our use since.

Asset Panda has all the features and price point that make it one of, if not the best, asset management tool that I've come across. We explored a few options when we were having so many difficulties and no other vendor I spoke with was able to offer me all the features that Asset Panda has at the same (or a better) price point. I am cautiously optimistic that our experience will continue to be a pleasure. An asset management tool should be something that just works and not something you have to fix problems with daily. Our data is very valuable and its integrity is of the utmost importance due to our 1:1 initiative. Active Directory sync has worked flawlessly over the past 6 months. Importing and updating of assets through their import tool is incredibly easy. Though I fully recommend using XLS sheets as I have had issues using CSV sheets. The mobile application is still hands down one of the best applications I've used on iOS. The barcode reader reads quickly and accurately. Features like group scanning, filtering, and running actions are seamless.

hace 6 años

Hi Adam, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I checked with support and they informed me that everything is fixed and working properly. They said the account was turned off for lack of payment automatically by our system. Also, I went into the history and saw the issues we had when we initially installed AD and the most recent problem. Your account was a particularly hard one for us on the AD install. We are glad all the issues are fixed. Our support and development team are hard working honest people. Your account was highly abnormal on the AD install and it took a while to trouble shoot it. On top of that, we have to prioritize support for clients with up to date payment. The account will be open for you once we received payment.

Khalid
Khalid
content writer en India
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

one of the best ASSET TRACKING tool

4,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: My overall experience with app/software/SAAS can be summed in the follwing points: A. The given app/software/SAAS has been solving the following business problems :
- inventory storage
- solved wasteful write-off of assets
- provides detailed lsit of assets assigned to the user
- aids in hardware refresh
- provides straight line depreciation
B. i have been able to realize the following benefits with the help of the given app/software/SAAS :
- ability to put serial number on all equipments
- saved lot of money by asset tracking
- put all assets in its place
- allows to get back assets from users leaving the country
- adding of multiple categories.

i found the following features as most impactful: - asset tracking -asset organisation - asset location finding using GPS - anywhere tracking based on cloud. - assets marked using e-signature Yes the product is quite easy to use for: - cloud based application - mobile based asset tracking - uploading pictures, documents and quotes of an asset - tracking and adding of non-depreciable assets - Yes i was successfully able to implement the integration of the app/software/SAAS with my existing business processes quite smoothly and easily as i could set it up with a little self-help, effort, and online training guides..

Contras:

I found the following features that were either missing or could be improved: - search function could be improved - confusing security sign in - configuration of images - mobile bar-coded scanner I found the following features or aspects of the product that are difficult to use: - impossible to know double posting of assets - difficult to setup users - organisation of images gets difficult - problematic setup of SSO - time-out settings No, the integration of the app/software/SAAS with my existing business processes not so much difficult as i could set it up with a little self-help, effort, and online training guides.

hace 3 meses

Hi Kahlid, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love the depth of the content. We will be sharing the review with our Product team to discuss further. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Lukas
Owner en Indonesia
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Great for Asset Management

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Asset Panda is a great asset management software that has greatly improved our organization. With Asset Panda, we are now able to track all of our equipment and other assets with just one tool, which is a huge improvement compared to the disorganized system we used to have. The biggest advantage of using Asset Panda is the convenience and efficiency it brings to our asset management process. We no longer have to spend hours searching for equipment or trying to figure out where a particular asset is located. Instead, everything is easily accessible and organized within the Asset Panda platform.

Contras:

One disadvantage we've experienced with Asset Panda is the attentiveness of their customer service. While the software itself is great, we've had some instances where it took a while to get a response from their customer support team. However, overall we've been very happy with Asset Panda and would definitely recommend it to others looking for an efficient and user-friendly asset management solution.

hace 2 meses

Hi Lukas, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. My team would like to reach out you to discuss how to improve the customer service issue you experienced. Can you please email [email protected] with your contact information? We look forward to speaking with you. We will send you some Panda gear as a Thank you for the feedback. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Toma
Capital Marketing menegment en Georgia
Mercados de capitales, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Asset Panda Review and personal advices

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall Assert Panda is one of the best software you can use for asset tracking.

Asset Panda is easy to use. Has really good tech support and can help you in so many ways.It also has free Android and IOS apps with barcode scanning which is very useful.Annual prices are low.You can customize everything you want.

Contras:

Mobile app does not have an offline mode.No remote access.Assert Panda does not tell you if you double posted or not.

hace 4 semanas

Hi Toma, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Prem
Sr.Tech Lead en India
Automatización industrial, 201-500 empleados

Asset Panda is Asset to Have

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Extraordinary experience from working with an account administrator to execution trained professional. This will assist us with following our resources for day camps, studios, and other events. I don't see what is going on where this product wouldn't meet the prerequisites. It is inconceivably adjustable and permits you to record any kind of resource.

Contras:

My main test is the absence of restrictive fields while performing activities.

Ina
Ina
freelancer en Italia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Asset Panda is a great tool !

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Asset Panda is one of the best, if not the best, asset management software on the market. With this platform we are able to track all of our assets, from tickets all the way to barcodes for submission - it's perfect for managing inventory and venues.

At first I was very skeptical about asset panda, but it seems to be a great tool. It's easy to use, has all the features I need and more, and is affordable. I've been using it almost a year now and haven't had any issues with security or data loss so far.Unlimited Users!Ticketing from desktop and mobile! and so on...

Contras:

some minor bugs nothing serious so far...

Pratap Chandra
Marketing en India
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Asset Panda

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Very good software easy to use most powerful site

Contras:

Income platform for every body any time any body can use to easy

el mes pasado

Hi Pratap, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Project manager en Arabia Saudí
Petróleo y energía, Trabajador autónomo

Asset tracking

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Through the program, easy and direct access is possible with a simple interface through which control can be made easily... and new categories can be added to suit business needs.

Contras:

Because it is customizable, it takes some time؛ Also cumbersome in the data entry process.

hace 2 meses

Thank you for writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Douglas
Director of Finance en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 51-200 empleados

Asset Panda Review from Financial Director / Nerd

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We have not experienced any difficulty with the availability of the product (downtime) and think the flexibility is the strength of the software. The import feature works very well and reporting is very intuitive. We still have a way to go with implementing some of the finer points of the software namely bar coding. We were also implementing a new EHR and Accounting software at the time which reduced some of the features we did not implement.

The ability to customize the fields and change them to fit your needs. It was a SaaS type solution and not terminal based on local servers. We also have accounting software, document management software, and Electronic Medical Record software and we have the least amount of issues with Asset Panda.

Contras:

Support is mostly thru emails, but this is true of our EMR software as well, which is the primary software most of our employees use everyday. Therefore, what I dislike a little is more of an industry trend. The positive side of it is assistance is documented. Actually, we haven't had to use support that much.

hace 3 años

Hi Douglas, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. If anything comes up we can help with please refer to our comprehensive knowledge base and reach out to our World-Class client success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Kaitlyn
Assistant Project Manager en Canadá
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

S&R Asset Panda Review

5,0 hace 2 años

We love the ability to see all of our tools, search by type or specific tool, track where they are and/or who has touched them last. The fact that our guys on site are able to use the phones or tablets they already had to complete the cycle counts for us was also great!

Contras:

We like that we can create our own reports etc. but don't love that we've had to pay for support in building them after our initial implementation. Our new customer success specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been really helpful with this.

hace 2 años

Hi Kaitlyn, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using both phones and tablets on site to keep track of your tools. We have several major projects in the works updating the mobile apps to the latest technology and adding new functionality that will make the experience even better. Also, we will be introducing advanced reservations to the world in December. The new functionality is the result of client feedback and our internal research to help people get must more sophisticated reservation and reporting capabilities. In addition we are investing heavily in the speed and overall performance of the application to make it even faster and more reliable even in the most extreme work environments. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Josh
Senior Support Analyst en Australia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Asset Panda - An amazing asset tracking and inventory system

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall my experience has been amazing. One of the big selling points for us was the customer service, everyone we have spoken with has been extremely helpful and welcoming. If I log a job someone will respond in 24 hours and that is amazing, I have not been turned away for anything I have asked, and everyone is genuinely interested in what I have to say or ask. The software itself is great as well, so easy to use and the best bit is the software is provided so you as the user can set it up to run the way you want it to. Asset Panda does not force using the software in a particular way onto you - we did not find any other supplier who offered this.

Customisation is amazing and so simple Replication is extremely simple and covers everything you need Group scanning and changing of asset information Actions to update assets automatically - your options are endless! Reporting is simple and can be set up to check anything you want The support is extremely quick to respond even with the time difference between Australia and Texas All staff we have dealt with have been amazing and extremely helpful

Contras:

There are still bits and pieces which need to be developed correctly, nothing to stop using the software by any means! Slight delay in loading assets and configuration pages, however not long to the point where it is frustrating

hace 3 años

Hi Josh, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are creating the exact workflows and usage parameters that you want. We find that if the platform becomes your configuration your users will use it and your business will become more efficient. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Support Team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Michelle
Procurement Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

New to Asset Panda

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The Rep was Implementation Specialist and was really great to work with. She was very knowledgeable about the product and was easy to get along with and worked through all of our questions with us.

This product works well for our medium sized company. We just started using Asset Panda and so far have found it to be very user friendly. We are currently using it for internal equipment and find it easy to use and navigate. The configurations are relatively easy to use once you know where everything is. The customer service has been outstanding so far. The rep was great to work with.

Contras:

The app seems to run a little slow and is sometimes a little more difficult to navigate through the different pages and assets. The only other thing is that it times out after 15 mins and you have to sign in very frequently

hace 4 años

Hi Michelle, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are addressing some of the speed issues some clients have experienced. Several Improvements are all ready implemented with a more on the way. You can change the time the system is set to log you out in the configuration section of the admin panel. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Christopher
IT Project Consultant en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Awesome Product, Support, and Implementation!!!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I was tasked to consolidate the assets of a department within the University of Pennsylvania. Out of the ~15 products that I initially was considering, Asset Panda stood out right away. The support team was very quick to respond and created a trial account for me. Everyone was also very patient with me while I was testing and demonstrating for my stakeholders. I will be evaluating more departments for asset management and Asset Panda will be the first product that I present.

I was really impressed with how easy it is to import data into the software. I was also very satisfied with how granular the settings and features are. It allows us to customize exactly what we were looking for in an asset management solution.

Contras:

The settings are so granular that it does have a learning curve. BUT the support, training and knowledge base already available does counter act this. Searching for a solution to any requirements should be simple.

hace 3 años

Hi Christopher, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using the full suite of features to get the exact workflow that fits your requirements. If anything comes up that we can help you with please refer to our knowledge base or contact our World Class client success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Eric
Director of Logistics en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados

Asset Panda Review

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall the customer support (Account Manager and Sales Rep) was excellent. Overall experience with the software was good - especially if you're just using the AP interface. Only thing that was difficult was using AP as our "backend" asset management tool / integrating with our own DB.

Very flexible / ability to add and change fields at any moment. Can customize to any business needs.

Contras:

The tech seems a little outdated especially with API integrations - a lot of new Saas companies can easily create webhooks and Asset Panda does not have that feature. Was a bit frustrating / ended up being a big issue when trying to integrate with our DB.

hace 3 años

Hi Eric, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Tom
Manager en Australia
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

Great product!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We have found a huge amount more solutions and improvements to the way we manage our assets and business than what we initially were wanting and expecting from the product. The flexibility and options available to build your own unique product has been great.
The staff and support is always amazing. It was one of our concerns initially as we are an Australian company, but any time we contact them for any questions or technical support they respond back straight away and always follow up to make sure everything has been sorted out.

We are a hire company that started using it to track asset movements, but now use it for fleet maintenance, work orders, staff time sheets, inventory, repairs tracking, plant road registrations all sorts of forms, reports and record keeping. A whole lot more than initially planned. We have been using this software for a year and now that we are starting to build up historical data throughout the program we are seeing more and more benefits.

Contras:

We have had some issues with the GPS tracking side of things.s As a hire company one of our main uses we have is to have a map point of where our products are in many locations. There has been some workarounds to make it possible, but I think there could still be some improvements to be made in this area.

hace 3 años

Hi Tom, we appreciate your writing a review of the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using the tool for a variety of business issues. If you need help with anything please review our extensive knowledge base and/or reach out to the World-Class client success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Lee
Director, Technical Services and Support en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Product does what it is supposed to -- and we especially make use of the mobile application (scan)

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: 1) Gone are Move-Add-Change (MAC) forms that technicians would lackadaisically fill out (and if they did the penmanship turned the whole process into guesswork any way)
2) Asset repository can be updated instantaneously with a few taps on the SmartPhone
3) A decent attempt to impose some standardization
4) Reporting is only limited based on the type of data enter
5) Saves time

Definitely barcode scanning with the mobile application; the software could not be easier to learn and use. Audit feature is really nice so the history of seeing how people screwed up what they did with an asset is right there. Nice repository for contract and warranty information.

Contras:

Sometimes app barcode will scan successfully but item will show up as not in AP, but when you do a text search of the code you just scanned it will display. Software does not prevent people from entering information incorrectly or uniformly ("garbage in, garbage out"), but that is a personnel issue. As mentioned in the "Pros" piece, the software itself is remarkably easy to learn and use and takes little time if engaged with the process properly for moves/changes. Software does not seem to have a depreciation component for automatically calculating inventory values from year to year (helpful for finance divisions). Not sure what the calendar feature would be used for, but that's not so much a "con" as it is more of a Scooby Doo "RHUH?" question.

hace 5 años

Hi Lee, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are going to look into the barcode scanning comment. We have not had that comment prior and wonder if it might be isolated to your settings. One of our customer success team members will reach out to you. If anything else comes up we can help you with please let us know. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

Technology Manager en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Solid Product

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Very happy with this. There are now some products available that were not available when we chose AP. Pricing on those is quite lower. I would be interested how they would compare with eachother.

It is super simple to use for storing basic Asset information Love the scanning capability using a smart phone and the app Filtering assets makes for quick and nice reports for inventory management

Contras:

I wish the label printing had more flexibility I wish it would auto assign asset numbers when adding new devices Perhaps some quick reports

hace 4 años

Hi Chris, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We just completed the design process on a updated label maker inside the platform. We are submitting it to our dev team. We think you will be delighted with the new functionality and look and feel. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Rong
Finance Manager en EE. UU.
Petróleo y energía, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It's a powerful tool for asset management and Project control

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: This system has helped us in asset tracking, project management, importation status monitoring , API/ISO qualification...... We are still exploring for more we can do with this powerful platform.

1) The connection between groups 2) The capability to build your own actions. It's a platform with such strong user customization capability. 3) It's very powerful to trace equipment with unique serial number.

Contras:

1) It's a little difficult in management of consumable items which have high volume and without serial number; 2) The format of the reporting is a little bit inflexible. However, it is be strengthened by exporting the data and create reports using Power Bi or similar.

hace 2 años

Hi Rong, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using the configuration to help with in asset tracking, project management, importation status monitoring , API/ISO qualification...... And, that you are still exploring for more we can do with this powerful platform. The platform is capable of handling a wide range of business issues based on business needs and configuration. Our new UI is coming out Oct 30. Our product and dev team and are working tirelessly to innovate and improve. Be on the lookout for lots of other innovations like advanced reservations. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Gerente de Innovación Tecnológica en México
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Asset Panda was an unexpected surprise as a very powerful tool for business

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My customer was having trouble with a lot of IT assets that were not properly managed. They suffered big financial damage for stolen or "lost" assets, and also for purchasing some parts or equipment since they had none, only to find out days after that there was actually a proper stock. Now, the IT team can provide agile response to users' requests, they are anticipating waranty and licensing renewals, and they are doing a lot of reassignment of compute and mobile devices since now they can match device specifications to job descriptions and roles, thus optimizing the way assets are being used.

The customer was able to start getting value from AP in a few days, even when there wasn't enough information to feed into the system. Since they were previosuly doing no asset management at all, they were worried about having a very long adoption curve. The truth is they were able to put whatever basic information was available and the, day by day filling more as they were able to dedicate time to this task once they had no need for manual processes. The customer has already in place a lot of Zendesk integrations, so they felt AP was a very nice new member of their IT ecosystem. For me, the most value comes from the fact that they have not need any tech support for using the system, so consultancy time has been mostly focused on obtaining new information to put into the system. The mobile app's integrated barcode scanner was an unexpected benefit which made the customer really happy.

Contras:

The lack of a current working integration with Salesforce was an stopper for a bigger project with a new customer. For some current customers that I'd like to offer AP as a new solution I have the problem with integration with GRC systems, mostly for compliance with ISO27000 and some other process oriented and cybersecurity frameworks. The API is currently not as friendly to use for this kind of integration.

hace 4 años

We appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code Platform. We constantly are working on new API integrations and supporting the existing. We love that you are using the integrations with your clients to help solve business issues. Since we are a platform you can co figure Asset Panda to handle a lot of use cases including PO Managmernt, facility management, inventory, help desk etc... basically any business issue with a unique workflow. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Mark
Director of Technology and Innovation en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Great Inventory Tool

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The onboarding process was excellent and customer support has been very responsive so far. Pretty positive experience with Asset Panda as a company.

We love this tool for our asset management. We are a school with a 1:1 chromebook program and keeping track of loaner equipment and repairs is a tall task. Asset Panda has helped us streamline the system and keep tabs on where everything is and what state it's in. We use the report tool features daily to track students who have loaned equipment due to repairs or forgetting their own devices. This has reduced our overall repair rates and decreased the number of devices lost due to theft and student negligence. The interface is clean and reasonably intuitive. We also use the Google sync and Device Management tools and both of those are working well for us. For inventory purposes, it's a very solid tool.

Contras:

I wish some features were easier to do on the main screen. Since we have a high volume of daily loaners, it would be nice to check in and out equipment with one click from the main screen. We also tried the help desk module, but ended up going with Spiceworks instead. The help desk works as a way of tracking repair orders, but that functionality is also covered in the main inventory tool. We were looking for a help desk that would provide communication back and forth with our school stakeholders (staff and students). Also, I wish the Google Device Management tool had bidirectional syncing. As it stands that feature works very well; that is just more of a wish list feature.

hace 4 años

Hi Mark, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Alex
Placement Ecologist en RU
Servicios medioambientales, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The setup process was very painless. Asset Panda helped us to develop the functionality we needed

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Easy cataloguing of all company assets and user friendly software that can be accessed by all staff. Allowed a live system of equipment availability to be developed. In future will allow us to perform rapid audits and maintenance of equipment and fleet.

Easy to view all assets and their availability in an overview page. Group check out function very useful and time saving. Barcode scanner very responsive even using part of the barcode or when under a semi transparent surface. Addition of new assets and use of software very easy. Barcode generation very simple. When searching for a project it was very handy to only have to input part of the project name Addition of new projects and employees very easy. I've included a few cons but these are all minor. They don't mean to demean the software as it is very good, they are simply little observations that, with some minor tweaks could iron out a few issues I have had with the software personally.

Contras:

Creation of some forms/actions/calendars quite difficult and had to resort to technical support. It is hoped that, over time, competence will develop and so will ease of use. On the app, when scrolling through assets, unless you scroll very straight the side menu opens to reveal favourites, groups, tools etc. Filter function for assets is a little temperamental - filtering by category e.g. iPad required IPAD to be typed, this is a little frustrating and it would be helpful that by typing ipad, iPad or IPAD if you could obtain the same result that would be much easier. Similarly, when searching for an asset without using filters, if the item cannot be found due to minor discrepancies with the text, the system does not seem to allow a return to the list of assets.

hace 5 años

Hi Alex, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love the detailed feedback and have forwarded to our Product Team. If anything comes up we can help with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.