15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Adobe Experience Manager

Sobre Adobe Experience Manager

Un DAM nativo de la nube que te permite crear, gestionar y entregar fácilmente millones de activos para ofrecer experiencias personalizadas.

Descubre más sobre Adobe Experience Manager

I really liked how much I could customize the forms I created.

Contras:

The deployment model is very old. It does not containerize efficiently and the software need to be deployed in a virtual machine which is very old technology.

Valoraciones de Adobe Experience Manager

Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio
3,9

Probabilidad de recomendación

Adobe Experience Manager tiene una valoración global de 4,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 115 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Adobe Experience Manager antes?

Filtrar opiniones (115)

Raúl
Maestro en Chile
Construcción, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Calidad

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Buena

La facilidad de uso y formatos de gestión en documentos

Contras:

Poca accesibilidad a documenyos en modo de prueba

Andrew
Andrew
Global SEO/Digital Marketing Program Manager en EE. UU.
Hardware informático, 10.000+ empleados

The Cadillac of CMS

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We used AEM at the very first company I worked with. I dont think I realized how great it is until I moved on in my career to several other companies that do not use it. There is truth to the saying that sometimes you dont appreciate things until you no longer have them! The company I am with now uses AEM, and anytime I get frustrated with not understanding how to do something, I remind myself of the alternative.

Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is the cream of the crop when it comes to CMS. The functionality that it offers - from its backend configuration to its capabilities for 'everyday' users - is unmatched from the other products I have worked with. If I were to single out my top pros for the CMS, I would say its component building blocks, and it's flexible workflow integration. These two things in particular set it apart from other competitors (for me, at least).

Contras:

As with most products that pack a ton of functionality and features, AEM is not always the easiest CMS to work with. That being said, it is also definitely not the most difficult. But, most of the advanced configurations and integrations require an adept development team. And, to make changes to existing functionality also usually requires a lot of interaction with dev (again, not a bad thing, but something to take into consideration).

Artículos de lujo y joyería, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Excellent enterprise-level CMS with interesting synergies with the entire Adobe suite

4,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: The adoption of the tool was rapid by all company stakeholders. The initial implementation instead required a lot of time and a detailed analysis. We are evaluating possible synergies with the Adobe full-stack and the possibility of using the tool as a CMS for the mobile app and as an email editor.

Ease of use and rapid user adoption. The modularity in making page layouts is very convenient. Managing translations via external tools on very complex sites also helps. The possibility of exploiting synergies with other Adobe tools (Adobe Campaign and Adobe Target above all)

Contras:

The management of the content structure, especially in sites with many countries and languages, needs to be absolutely improved as it does not allow a quick customization of the contents on specific countries/languages without manual interventions that require extra effort.

Matt
Matt
Sr QA Analyst en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Complex, non-intuitive but gets the job done

4,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I have found it more complex with content types differentiated in less intuitive ways. It requires memorizing what differentiates one things from another rather than getting it intuitively as a logical distinction. It also has more to ignore when completing a task.

I do like the clean authoring forms, and the availability and visibility of locales, translations though they are very complex to manage and understand

Contras:

I dislike the complexity of workflows for doing so many things, from setting up locals and translations, to editing headless components. Compared o other products, AEM seems to have more things to work with rather than fewer things that can be customized in broader ways.

, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Pretty solid not when it works; smaller additions would make it a more solid program

2,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Once set up, it is fairly easy to pick up, especially if you have worked with other CMS products.

It is pretty easy to pick up with the text component and image one, even for clients who aren't tech savvy.

Contras:

The touch UI interface with versions 6.1 and above feels rather underwhelming. Because I can do much more in the classic interface, it provides little motivation to "play" with the touch interface. Also, cannot see doing much development on the touch UI side. Second, there are a lot of little things Adobe can do that will greatly improved the user experience of this product. First, add a simple spell check the various text editors and allow users to expand the size of the edit dialogue box even selecting assests and pages. Additionally, adding the name of the components when hovering over the component in editing mode in authoring. I know people have requested this. The latest version cloud version also seems a little unstable. Seems to have connectivity issues from time to time.

Denise
Denise
Marketing Specialist en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Digital content authoring and delivery tool

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Since Marketo is part of the CRM, and individuals are increasingly migrating away from a dispersed Martech stack in favor of a more unified strategy, the connectivity between the two has been really helpful.

As the manager of marketing operations, I am responsible for reporting on campaign statistics, website traffic, and key performance indicators (KPIs), as well as making choices based on this data. The metrics were presented in a way that was easy to understand and use, which aided me greatly in my daily reporting.

Contras:

Although the tool's insights and reports are sufficient, they can be improved by allowing users to create their own segments and therefore allowing them to zero in on the channels that are of greatest importance to them.

Tanya
Plans Examiner en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Enjoyed the functionality and customization

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I think the forms that I was able to create with AEM were great. The software I now use doesn't have the same customizable features, and I miss them. I feel that the forms I create now don't look at good.

I really liked how much I could customize the forms I created.

Contras:

It took a lot of training and practice to get good at using the software.

Ananya
Ananya
Consultant en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

Best User Friendly CMS Tool

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I have been using Adobe Experience Manager as a developer for almost 4 years now and every version out does itself. As a developer, I will be recommending AEM for everybody out there.

Adobe Experience Manager is one of the most sort after CMS tool in the world currently. It's modular design, and it's ease of integration with both other Adobe products as well as other third party products makes it unique. It's OOTB features are so easy and well developed that it decreases the effort required in overlaying them. Seamless integration with Java in the back-end and almost all the high rated front-end tools makes it a best product to design a website on. And the customer or business support is the best in the market.

Contras:

Nothing as of such. It's almost a near perfect product.

Pavan
Pavan
Site Merchandiser en India
Marketing y publicidad, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The best CMS tool for carrying out website updates

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: This is the best CMS tool that we use for performing day to day website updates for our clients websites. Using this software we customize our clients webpages, we publish new content on our clients websites using this tool. Also it's integration with Adobe Analytics helps us to easily extract our Analytics data for our clients websites.

The websites of our clients could be easily customized using Adobe Experience Manager. All the website updates could be easily done for our clients using Adobe Experience Manager. Also the images for our clients websites could be easily customized using this software. The analytics tagging on this software enables us to easily integrate this software with Adobe Analytics so that all our Analytics data can be easily extracted for our day to day use.

Contras:

Sometimes to make some website tweaks using this software will require the assistance of an AEM developer.

Daniel Alejandro
Daniel Alejandro
Ingeniero senior de ventas Hidraulica y Neumatica en Colombia
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados

Adobe, excellent tool

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Adobe I use it a lot to present quotes, make official letters to important clients and avoid modifications that were not originally made by me.

What I like most about this app is its easy and dynamic way of interpreting and presenting excel and word formats and files. I work in the commercial area and submit quotes in Adobe is the easiest and most correct.

Contras:

What I sometimes do not like is that you can not copy texts that come in the Adobe format to paste it somewhere else but in general terms it is a very useful application

Cesar
Cesar
Digital Marketing Manager en España
Alimentación y bebidas, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Powerful and complete Digital Experience Platform solution.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Enables great customer engagement.
Web Contents Management.

It's simple to create and manage personalized customers experience across multiple channels.It's simple to create and manage contents with AEM.This tool enhance digital marketing and commerce.

Contras:

I lack anything in particular that I dislike about this tool.It's performance is amazing.

Bhanu
Java Developer en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

Adobe Experience Manager

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Positive, Good tool to build enterprise level websites

Adobe Experience Manager is one of the best content management system for building enterprise level websites. Though it is a bit expensive to low level businesses, it makes it the best web content management tool for big businesses. AEM makes it easy if you want to migrate from other platforms. Its cross channel content customization options are awesome and takes care the digital experience for all type of users is best. Adobe Experience Manager gives a lot of options and tools to target different users like popping up a new offer for first time website visitor, customizing the offers for different zip code locations, which is a lot necessary in today's world. Its integration with other adobe products is seamless and often helpful for different developers like for example its integration with creative cloud is often helpful for UI developers to modify their content and embed it in digital asset manager. Its servers are scalable depending on the users with new AI powered implementation which is a cool feature. I hope Adobe comes with a solution with minimizing the features and price to accommodate low level business. Its integration with Adobe Target makes it a one solution for personalized user experience and targeting users gets a lot easy.

Contras:

It is a bit expensive for low level businesses.

Cami
Cami
Owner en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

An enterprise content manager that acts like visual studios

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I've used a few content managers, but this one has been the best for author customization and communication. I like that you can leave other authors notes. I compare it to visual studios because authors have the ability to drag and drop to modify pages. Authors have a lot of freedom potential for settings, obviously depending on permissions. Their tag manager is also a great asset to our architects.

Tag manager, digital asset manager, and nontechnical admin abilities.

Contras:

Permissions take a lot of effort to lock down and authors could potentially do prod damage. A lot of I's to dot and t's to cross to make sure they don't have damaging access.

Nathan
Digital Asset Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Can do it all

5,0 hace 5 años

The level of customization and development capabilities are best in the business. We run everything on through AEM. My primary function is around the DAM, but from web authoring, workflows, you name it, we're able to customize AEM to meet our exact needs

Contras:

While customization is king, it does take development time, hours and personnel. That said, the pros FAR outweigh the cons in that regard.

Efrain
owner en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, Trabajador autónomo

Adobe Breakdown

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: it has been a smooth experience to say the least

the easy use of it, not having to have a bachelor's degree to understand

Contras:

staying up to date on improvements so that we can stay up to date on improvements

PHANI
Systems specialist en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados

Best CMS tool

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: The tool is pretty impressive .Adobe customer support is good.Stuff like compaction , reindexing , purging can be more automated rather than running them frequently.We spend lot of time on these maintenance activities which include author downtime

Best CMS tool in the current market

Contras:

Maintenance like compaction reindexing and purging needs to be more automated,

Gena
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

AEM for CMS

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: AEM is the most effective platform for our team to deliver authorable options for content creation and deploy content through a publishing workflow.

Fully customizable templates and out of the box workflow. Easily supported and staffed for as it is one of the industry leading CMSes.

Contras:

Cost of the tool is not insignificant. Does require full developer support to implement.

Lindsay
Coo en Puerto Rico
Propiedad inmobiliaria, Trabajador autónomo

Great product

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall we have had a great experience with all pieces of the software.

This is a great product that i would highly recommend to anyone. It has been really helpful for my company.

Contras:

There really is not anything that i do not like about this product. It meets all of our needs for our company.

Lead Desk Technician en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Utilized to create binding mappings with incredible ease.

5,0 hace 6 años

The application allows for easily attaching bindings to have information pre-populate, which allows for a huge reduction of time for end-users.

Contras:

The program has a habit of producing errors when utilizing Windows 10 OS, which can be a nuisance when in the midst of work.

Phani
systems specialist en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 10.000+ empleados

Happy Customer

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Using AEM from 2 years and its pretty good CMS tool.customer service is really great and they are pretty quick and knowledgeable.
i have also attended the adobe training which is also good to have.
their materials are good.

best cms tool ever

Contras:

Author compaction needed every two weeks for our system and re indexing process needs to be fixed.

Fuente de la reseña

I use it to manage content for websites and different devices.

4,0 hace 6 años

I can see my assets for website management and potential user devices, which makes me able to manage how people interact with my business.

Contras:

There are a lot of aspects to the app, and a lot of data that can be managed, so it can be overwhelming if you don't take the time and care to organize everything very carefully.

Mehran
IT Solution Architect en Canadá
Software informático, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A very rich web platform software

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: From the feature perspective it is very rich and good but if using it as a service is not an option, the deployment model is old and tricky.

It has many out-of-the-box features such as payment, eSigniture, photo upload, and many other form components which make it very easy for web development

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor
Governance, Risk & Compliance Administrator en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The Most Expensive Wonderful Thing (you probably don't need)

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We wanted to personalize landing pages, nice and simple. As we continued to optimize, we determined that we we're better off building our own react.js library and leveraging Adobe Target for an even better experience at a fraction of the cost.

It is so incredibly easy to use and really is a wonderful compliment to the Adobe suite of products.

Contras:

It was like a gold and diamond encrusted shoehorn and we felt like we were paying it in spades. The cost of this product was astronomical and the utility of these services is progressively outweighed by the continued imposition of data privacy and protection standards. While the price is a very distracting drawback, there are other issues which make this service somewhat overrated and otherwise biased by it's ease of use

Hospital y atención sanitaria
Fuente de la reseña

Powerful, but you have to learn how to use it

4,0 hace 7 años

What we primarily use this for is to create forms. This is great and offers a lot of flexibility in creating exactly what we what. There are a lot of validating and math functions that makes this a useful tool.

Contras:

Granting rights to write onto the form you output is difficult. It does not work with some iOS platforms. Learning how to use the software can be incredibly frustrating.

Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Can use while still learning

5,0 hace 5 años

AEM has been really easy to learn and keep up with. I taught myself through written instruction and continue leading.

Contras:

The sort feature could do a better job of picking up key words.