Filtrar por:

Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Weave

Weave es una plataforma de comunicación que ayuda a las empresas a conectar con las personas a las que prestan servicios.

Descubre más sobre Weave

Mostrando 184 opiniones

Annelise K.
Annelise K.
Operations manager
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 28/7/2021

"Essential for business"

Puntos a favor: I love the way the platform interacts with our patients. They are always growing and adding new products. Some I stay with and some I don't. But I love the fact that the company is always looking at improving the products and experiences for users.

Contras: ISometimes it's hard to know who to contact and get help for issues needed. The company has grown so fast, there always seems to be a new rep assigned, and another one calling me.

• Publicado el 28/7/2021
Bryan M.
  • Publicado el 25/3/2020

"Great product, support is lacking"

Comentarios: Good, we love the features and functionality. We use it everyday and our practice has greatly benefited from it.

Puntos a favor: We love the mobile app, two-way texting, call recording and automated review system. Overall, we are very happy with Weave.

Contras: The support is seriously lacking. I've had multiple minor issues that Weave support has failed to address or fix. For example, we have had problems with patient photos being taken out of our practice management software by Weave. No one at Weave's support was able to help with this problem and they eventually gave up. Some add-on features are too expensive. Fax should be available for much less than $50 per month. The dashboard metrics add-on would be great but it's overpriced.

Sam T.
Sam T.
  • Publicado el 16/9/2021

"Great Product. Support Absolutely is the Worse."

Comentarios: When it works, its great. When it breaks, plan on spending an extremely long time to get the issue rectified.
Support is:
Very slow with acknowledging an issue.
Slow response to the issue at hand.
No sense of urgency, especially when phones are lifelines of the business.
Constantly explaining to each support rep of how our particular system is setup.
Most all frontline reps are not familiar with an enterprise setup resulting is trial and error troubleshooting.

Puntos a favor: Hippa compliant, Chat features, simple interface, all-in-one product

Contras: Support is terrible. Extremely long wait times both by phone, chat and email. If deploying in multiple locations, be VERY CAUTIOUS. Sales reps are quickly to sign you up, and no single point of contact.

• Publicado el 16/9/2021
Kelly G.
  • Publicado el 27/11/2019

"When my phone number was transported over to Weave they did not have my number working for 2 days"

Comentarios: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the company are not fully trained in both how to set up your phone line or the phone and how to use their system. I called customer service 8 times today to be hung up on. So I finally called the sales line to get an answer. There online help support didn't have access to the PIN number. So i have asked for a phone call back like I did two weeks ago left on the online help support message and the phone does not take messages. The help center through the sales department didn't know that PIN

Puntos a favor: I was sold on all I was told is was going to do for me and my business. None of it true. There is no phone personal message even thought I have set one up both on the phone and on line. There is no forwarding the call to my cell phone number. The training videos do not cover how to set up call forwarding and text messaging that me or my office staff understand.

Contras: I had no phone service for 2 business days. We I called my assigned customer representative she didn't care that I had no phone service. She even called the number the next day and couldn't get through as the phone service had not been turned on by Weave. They did not send us a cordless phone that we ordered, they sent 5 separate phones which would ring randomly in set up in different rooms. You could not answer the call in the room you were in I had to leave a patient and run into another room to answer. the video she sent us to set things up was a different model. Afterall of this I decided to take my numbers to my prior service. They will not give me the information to do so. I explained I was going to do this and why. I had to call back to get my account number which took me several phone calls and waiting on hold to do. I explained why I need the account number. I sent the signed consent off to my new phone service, it was refused as they now needed a PIN number. This is odd as no one at Weave knows anything about PIN numbers. This has been going on for two weeks now.

• Publicado el 27/11/2019
Lacee F.
office manager
  • Publicado el 10/8/2021

"Weave System"

Comentarios: Our business has loved our weave experience overall!! We changed merchant carries to save on credit card charges, its streamlines the system and allows us to communicate with patients and staff while all on one site. Its a great system that allows us to remain in contact with everyone at all times.

Puntos a favor: The Phones because they are GREAT! They come with Flat screens on them so it allows you to view and check who is calling from a ways away from the phone. You can customize the phones to work together with all the other lines in the office. I love the communication system we can chat to staff when patients are here or when they need assistants in the back we are able to discuss and arrange the next patient without anyone knowing or moving from their desk.

Contras: The only cons I have seen in 6 months using weave is that we need and should have asked for two credit card machines instead of only accepting one for our office. It can be tricky with keeping it connected when multiple users are accessing it.

• Publicado el 10/8/2021
Beth L.
  • Publicado el 3/6/2021

"Favorite feature is the Text!"

Comentarios: Weave has been a big help with our practice. It has smoothed many things out for us in the normal office setting.

Puntos a favor: I love the ease of texting feature. Most patients these days would rather answer a text at their convenience than a call.

Contras: The confirmations weren't working well with weave so we switched to another software for this. Looks like it is a patient problem about phone numbers changing constantly.

• Publicado el 3/6/2021
Andrea B.
Optometrist
  • Publicado el 20/3/2020

"Seamless integration of telephone and texting with easy recall and reminders"

Comentarios: Weave replaced our phone system and provided phones, so the incremental cost is not very great. They have decreased our no show rate significantly.

Puntos a favor: The best feature of the software is the ability to give an immediate response to everyone who calls us. If we don't answer the line right away, the patient gets a text asking how we can help. Also, the recall and appointment reminders are easy to script/edit and to schedule. You can also administer all of this remotely, including changing the message or forwarding the lines. I also love that they are always improving the capabilities of the software. With regularity, they post a video you can watch to see what they are currently working toward. Always very exciting!

Contras: At this point, I am interested in mass email capability, as in for a newsletter. I believe they are adding this feature.

Griselda C.
  • Publicado el 24/2/2020

"A Must-Have for Any Practice!"

Comentarios: It has helped us do a better, faster job in confirming patient appointments; plus, it helps us stay in touch with our patients when the office is closed. This has helped increase our front office productivity by about 20%, which is much appreciated!

Puntos a favor: The best thing about this software is its versatility, as it has an app and can be used within or outside of the office.

Contras: There is no version in Spanish (or other languages) - yet!

• Publicado el 24/2/2020
Linda G.
Front Desk
  • Publicado el 3/3/2020

"Weave"

Comentarios: Weave really takes a lot of work off the front desk personnel. Give them more time to do other things.

Puntos a favor: Love the texting and accepting photos in the office. Easy to use app. Easy to install and get set up. Takes a load of work off the Front Desk personnel.

Contras: The only thing I don't like is the new update: when you go to messages you don't see a name, you see phone #s. I have sent the wrong message to a couple of people because I think I'm in a certain person's account.

• Publicado el 3/3/2020
Katelyn D.
Dentist/Owner
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 10/5/2021

"So far, so good!"

Comentarios: Great experience, great to be able to access all systems from the app and great to have the phones so integrated with our software. Makes patient communication very efficient and more personalized.

Puntos a favor: Weave app is easy to access from home.
Lots of platforms and features to improve office systems and communicate with patients.

Contras: Some integration issues initially but customer service has been very helpful in getting our office set up.
I have heard that some offices have issues with the phones occasionally, but this has not been the case yet in my own experience.

• Publicado el 10/5/2021
Kari B.
Front Office Manager
  • Publicado el 17/12/2019

"Weave is our right hand man"

Comentarios: I have overall had an amazing experience with Weave, from the ease of installation, to the ease of use and the ever helpful updates.

Puntos a favor: I could go on and on about what I love most, however, I will leave it to this; Since starting with Weave, our lives have been improved so much. It is so easy to use and contains so much information, I cannot imagine life without it at this point.

Contras: My only real complaint is that I cannot update our on call doctor myself, I have to message in to support to have it updated.

• Publicado el 17/12/2019
Laurie G.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/4/2020

"don't miss a call"

Comentarios: We are capturing more customers that "call around" looking for a particular product with the ability to text pricing and pictures, specifications, etc. I like that keeps a log of text conversations for each customer. They have improved features so it is much easier to add a customer or details than when we started with the product. I like that we can follow up with a text when we reach a customers voice mail or mail box is full. We find that texting is a preference for many people now so Weave has been very instrumental in helping our business.

Puntos a favor: We wanted a better way to connect with customers rather than using personal cell phones for messaging. We also wanted to capture the calls we missed when phone line was tied up. I found out about weave from my dentist who messages reminders for appointments, etc. I thought it would be a great way for us to message customers who have appts for warranty. I like the fact that a caller can choose to text a message to our office number. I have made sales on just text alone. Now with the added feature of adding pictures Weave is that much better for us. Now with the Covid19 precautions, we can share pictures of products or problems that need repaired , answer questions remotely without exposing either party

Contras: I think the developers have been great with constantly improving the product. The ability to add pictures was very helpful. The only drawback I've seen so far is that I get logged out both on my phone and on my computer, so sometimes I forget to log back in and miss messages coming across. Fortunately we have several staff that moniter the weave so they come ask if I saw my customers message.

• Publicado el 29/4/2020
Katee P.
  • Publicado el 26/3/2020

"Weave is awesome!"

Puntos a favor: They are always looking for ways to improve services. Customer service is always very friendly and quick to help with any issues that we have.

Contras: Our Office still cannot see the patient balance on account when we pull them up in Weave

• Publicado el 26/3/2020
Matt S.
  • Publicado el 25/3/2020

"Handles Desktop Texting with Clients"

Comentarios: This is good for texting with clients and for handling VOIP telephony.

Puntos a favor: I like that we can SMS text with clients from the desktop computer, and can handle VOIP-level functionality with the phones.

Contras: We cannot create text broadcast groups, to which clients can subscribe/unsubscribe. With ZipWhip, we could do this.

Patricia S.
Operations Manager/Treatment Coordinator
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/12/2019

"Weave has changed our office for the better"

Puntos a favor: We love all the texting reminders with Weave. We also love that we can respond to patients thru Weave. It was such a game changer. Weave is always updating new options for its users.

Contras: We look forward to when Weave adds the mass email option to patients

• Publicado el 12/12/2019
Grace C.
Operations Manager
  • Publicado el 29/1/2020

"new Weave user"

Comentarios: We had several issues when initializing the phone system. I wouldn't mention this if the issues had been addressed in a timely manner but it has taken almost a month to get everything set up properly. Also the response time in answering questions and fixing issues that may have potentially lost us some business were not taken care of in a timely manner.

Puntos a favor: We like how it incorporates all communications into one platform that ties into our software system.

Contras: It does not provide a newsletter/email blasting platform. We use that a lot when we are having specials, discounts, events, and keeping our patients current as to what is going on. Also it has no way for patients to check in and have forms to sign that would incorporate into our EHR system. 2 downfalls that your competitors offer

• Publicado el 29/1/2020
Michelle S.
  • Publicado el 22/3/2020

"Dental Office Weave Use"

Comentarios: I really like the product. I feel like it could use some work on how it functions on different devices. Ex: the pop up on desk top. Schedule on app/ phone.

Puntos a favor: Access from my phone with App. The easy use with the phone app.

Contras: Their seems to be a glitch in the pop up on my desk top.
There also seems to be no ability on my phone to sort call or messages without completely scrolling through all of them. This is very time consuming and not efficient.

• Publicado el 22/3/2020
Nick T.
Managing Director
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

"Simple, Elegant, Exceptional"

Comentarios: Weave has streamlined our customer communications and optimized our business efficiency.

Puntos a favor: Weave gets the most out of our previously antiquated phone system. Their features, support and software make running our business more efficient and profitable.

Contras: Nothing. Very easy to use and excellent all around.

Laura H.
  • Publicado el 8/5/2020

"Weave in real time, makes it easier."

Comentarios: Overall I am happy with Weave's text and chat messaging, along with the ease of faxes. The phone system has worked well too.

Puntos a favor: Daily use of Weave in real time text and employee chat has made such a huge difference in our practice. No checking emails or missing as many calls; with live text. Also, communication between employees with individual employees or all staff, all departments has been a time saver. Pt reminders, and or emergency messaging is easy for communicating with Patients. Faxes in and out system works great(saves print).

Contras: Integration was not bad, some problems were with original faxes (third party) I had to cancel this with WEAVE and go to an outside service; since then Weave changed third parties and we have no issues. At times, we have minor hiccups that had to be worked out with customer service or higher up. I do wish there was an easier over ride system(set time and dates ahead). Dealing with COVID19 and many schedule changes in the office, I think changing messages should be easier to do, then the system in process now.

• Publicado el 8/5/2020
Robert B.
  • Publicado el 24/10/2019

"Weave has decreased our telephone expense."

Comentarios: Weave has cut our phone expenses 14% since on-boarding. Weave has improved our paperwork flow within the office and has increased staff efficiency.

Puntos a favor: The desktop app allows our staff to have immediate access to messages from our patients. The text feature has improved our communication with our patients. E-fax is a great time saver and has simplified the process of handling patient documents and is HIPAA compliant. Desktop app allows us to easily switch between offices.

Contras: Hold times for customer service historically have been long, however we have seen a decrease in hold time over the last 4 weeks. Would love to have one master account to manage our service as opposed to one for each office. There is a problem with texting to ATT and Criket numbers.

Nicole G.
Business Manager
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/3/2020

"Weave for Dental Providers"

Puntos a favor: The text messaging features are my absolute favorite about the software. We use text messaging for our appointment reminders, upcoming due dates, payment requests, and everyday communications with patients. My office has been closed this week due to t he COVID-19 pandemic, but we have been able to keep in contact with all of our patients and can even call them when necessary through the Weave app on our mobile phones. We also have a staff chat that we can use to message each other while in the office or away from the office. It is super handy. We have used many other patient communication products, and have never liked one as much as we like Weave.

Contras: The only con I have is that occasionally the mobile app acts up. But on the pro side of that, there's a mobile app so my office can check up on patients and our schedule anytime.

Kim K.

"Great Produce"

Comentarios: We are a smaller office so the texting makes the patients feel like we are more personal with them.

Puntos a favor: I like the fact that I do not have to make very many phone calls to confirm patient appointments. The patients also love the text reminders. I also like the fact that when a patient texts me I can respond immediately if I am in front of my computer screen.

Contras: The only thing that I would like to see added would be a feature that links with our website so patients could text me from the website.

Cheryl S.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/12/2019

"Great product and service"

Puntos a favor: We love the text function. If we miss a call from a client, the client is sent an automatic text that tells them that we'll call them back ASAP or that they can text us. The text comes up on our computer screen and we can correspond with the client that way. We can also send original messages to clients via text. We can send messages to clients even when we are not on the business premises which appear to come from the business phone. Weave has been a game changer for us.

Contras: Wish it would integrate with our MindBodyOnline software.

• Publicado el 18/12/2019
Melody P.
Dentist
  • Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 1/12/2020

"Great features, but MANY bugs/issues"

Puntos a favor: The program features are great in integrating phone function with text messaging, and seeing schedules when away from office using the phone app.

Contras: There constantly seems to be issues with something that just pops up randomly. For example, phones can be able to ring when called in the morning, then after lunch the phones go straight to voicemail. Issues are not solved in a timely manner; often on hold for long periods of time and then the technician also takes more time to solve the issue. Other times, the voicemail changes where the message will loop and not give anyone an opportunity to leave a voicemail. Why this happens spontaneously, no clue. Sadly, these fixed issues are seemingly only temporary, as some problem occurs at a random time in the future, despite not changing ANYTHING in settings or calling customer support. It is a real headache dealing with whatever problem comes up, and having a 50-50 chance of getting it fixed during the first call with tech support.

• Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 1/12/2020
Suzy Z.
  • Publicado el 30/4/2020

"Centralized Office Management"

Comentarios: A game changer. We are more responsive to our patients and can give a more personal and relevant experience since we instantly see who is calling and when their last visit was and all critical information about them right on Weave without having to lose time going into our Dental Software.

Puntos a favor: The ability to access all text and call records to every patient in office and remotely is key. As an Office Manager I can assign team members responsibility with texting or calling patients and then easily see through Weave that it was done and read the detailed texts or listen to the recorded calls as well to ensure the work wasn’t just done but was done the right way!

Contras: The inability of the system to sort the auto text messages to a separate tab so they don’t crowd the ones that need a response.

• Publicado el 30/4/2020