Sobre HubSpot Sales Hub

Ofrece seguimiento de correo electrónico, búsqueda de bases de datos de clientes potenciales, intercambio de presentaciones en tiempo real y marcador automático con grabación y registro de llamadas.

Descubre más sobre HubSpot Sales Hub

Contras:

The Outlook Hubspot plugin connects with both and there's no way to stop it from working with my personal account.

Valoraciones de HubSpot Sales Hub

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

HubSpot Sales Hub tiene una valoración global de 4.5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 309 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (309)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado HubSpot Sales Hub antes?

Juan M.
Juan M.
Growth Marketer en Argentina
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The go-to-CRM for startups growing from small to medium fast

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Hubspot is a robust CRM that can take SMB sales operations a long way.
Keeps things simple and easy to use. For advance sales analytics and marketing automation you may have to look for additional tools.

Intuitive, easy to use, and it is effortless to customize. Hubspot sales and marketing modules complement effectively with each other. Workflows features allow to automate marketing efforts, allowing to scale operations smoothly. It integrates smoothly with Gmail suite products, and mainstream business tools.

Contras:

It does not count with advance lead scoring tools. Lead interaction tracking is limited. Workflow automation faces the same problem. As you start sophisticating your sales and marketing operations Hubspots tools may start falling short.

Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 51-200 empleados

Quickly Scale Up Your Sales Team

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: We are able to track what our sales team is doing and report on it in a way that is easy for leadership and the team to understand
We are able to track goals, hit rate, forecast, and more

HubSpot has increased our close rate, sales volume, and contact database. It has been a huge value add to our organization and we have much more accurate and usable data.

Contras:

It does require a dedicated person to implement but their support team is incredible

Domi O.
Corporate Sustainability Manager en Eslovaquia
Fuente de la reseña

Perfect software, amazing customer support!

5 la semana pasada Nuevo

Hubspot is very easy to use. You have to take some time to deep into all the functionalities but once you find out how it works, it will make your life much more easier! It helps us on daily basis to organise our sales leads flow, manage followups notifications, sales related tasks. Love the email sequences and templates features! And yes... a GREAT customer support!

Contras:

Really nothing that I do not like about this software. I only had one small issue once I set up sequences - it didnt track the answers so the results from the email sequence campaign wasnt correct. But their great customer support team helped me to solve this issue quite quickly.

Simon F.
Head of Sales en Malta
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Awesome product, absolutely terrible onboarding experience

3 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: HubSpot Sales Hub is a great platform, but their onboarding process is probably the worst I've experienced from a SaaS provider. So I'd advise you against using the software if you want their help in getting the software up and running quickly.

Ease of use and automation capabilities.

Contras:

The onboarding experience. They insist on charging for onboarding support, but don't really give you the support you need and completely lack ownership over the process.

Patrick M.
Senior Enterprise Account Executive en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Hubspot Sales Hub is great marketing CRM but lacks in comprehensive sales engagement.

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: It's better for marketing. The tracking of prospects and stages of their progress in a pipeline is negligible. They have what's called the "Deals" section, but when dealing with a true Enterprise client, there is a significant amount of detail that needs to be tracked and Hubspot is not capable of handling this type of sales process. Another issue is keeping track of work that needs to be done. For example, we were taught by HubSpot to use the "Tasks" center for keeping track of activities or future actions. Well, if you schedule a follow-up, and the day comes that the follow-up needs to be completed, you are instructed to just change the date doesn't he follow up to keep that activity at the top of that prospects feed. Otherwise, it gets lost in the activity feed for that client. There is no pipeline that you can create for accounts you are working on. Their workaround is using the deals section, but the deals are then used by management to track forecasting and other numbers. Personally, I feel there should be a completely separate module that houses the different stages as opposed to this. Customer service is great and that's about it.

I like Hubspot for the simple fact that it's aesthetically pleasing. Its basic functionality is easy to learn and customize the platform was very simple. I like the marketing capabilities and ability to generate email templates.

Contras:

There is a lot that I don't like about Hubspot. For starters, adding people to an email campaign is by far the most painstaking, time-consuming, and illogical process ever created. To be clear, part of the reason is that Hubspot charges you extra to add people faster to a campaign. They know this, and it's their way of forcing you to purchase a more expensive version of their software. For example, when you have finished creating a campaign and you now want to add people to that campaign, instead of going directly to your list of candidates and clicking on "add to campaign" you have to go to the campaigns that you've created, click on add person, and then search by that person's name or email, so not only do you have to have another screen open to know that person's information, but you can only add one person at a time! It takes upwards of 8 hours to add 50 people to one campaign. Secondly, is the ability to customize the "log not, log a call, log email" section. Instead of the system tracking when a call has been completed, or an email sent, in order to get "credit" for that email or phone call made, you need to perform an additional task by click on the "log call" feature for the system to actually capture a logged call. This is incredibly annoying as your doubling the tasks. This section also isn't customizable. Therefore if for example, you want to message someone on Linkedin you cant go back to HubSpot and log that message. There's no way to track that message.

Tech CEO en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Industry Standard, but alternatives might be better for your needs

4 el año pasado

-Integrates really well with other tools -- most sales software offer a Hubspot integration which makes really easy to try new 3rd party tools to make your sales stack better

Contras:

- Didn't have a great way to communicate in the tool -- other software offer things like emailing within your CRM so you can keep everything in one place

Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Co-Founder en Países Bajos
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados

Deals at a glance

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Hubspot offers a great tool to track all the leads we currently have so that none fall through the cracks. It keeps all related documents, meetings, quotes, etc. all in the the deal card. The automatic contact log through Gmail integration can be overwhelming - it captures everything and adds a lot of noise to the system. Setting the default to "tracking off" and only logging what we want to keeps the contact list much cleaner.

It was very easy to set up and start using. There's something really pleasing about moving deal cards up the pipeline.

Contras:

The meeting scheduler is lacking basic functionality like canceling and rescheduling. Hubspot has promised to roll out these functions soon. Also, the options for clients to accept a quote and pay are limited. They can only pay 100% of the full amount of the quote. There are no provisions for alternative arrangements like paying half up front and half later.

Mandy B.
Director of Sales and Marketing en Canadá
Vino y licores, 2-10 empleados

New User

3 el año pasado

Comentarios: So far its been ok. Still just learning the ins and outs.

The online help has been wonderful. Lots of options to make your business organized once you learn it.

Contras:

The set up is very complicated. Confusing to navigate. A lot of self teach with the provided demo videos.

Lenolon E.
Ownwr en EE. UU.
Seguros, 2-10 empleados

HubSpot Review

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Great for tracking and organizing important customer information

Functionality. Ease of use and integration with my caller ID for managing customer interaction.

Contras:

I would love to be able to see text correspondence with customers

Marketing en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

HubSpot sales is a great tool

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: HubSpot sales has been a good product, I will use it in the future and recommend it to other businesses.

They have thought of all possible ways to improve the productivity of a sales team's daily work.

Contras:

There are so many features that you need to login and practice using them to keep good at it. Some might be overkill.

Steve T.
Owner en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Great For Certain People

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Their customer service is no good to put it simply. Because of that and the high cost of their services when I need to grow and have more capability I will be looking elsewhere.

The features of HubSpot are nearly unmatched. You can do just about anything on their platform - for a price. But I'll get to that later. I use HubSpot for the CRM and emailing leads etc. and for that it is all free which is amazing. I couldn't be happier with the fact that I get this much capability for free. The fact that I can not only track if they opened the email but get a notification exactly when they opened it, how many times, and more is amazing. Also the ability to save 5 templates and getting automatic suggestions in my email builder is fantastic! I can also add a good size team all without having to pay anything. I also love the ability to switch between multiple companies very quickly, though doing that often times gives me an error page and I have to reload but thats not a big deal. Overall I am very happy with HubSpot but there have been some pretty big annoyances.

Contras:

For me the customer service and big cost for paid options is a HUGE drawback. I just had an issue where all my emails were getting sent to spam but only if I sent them from Hubspot. I tried Mac mail, saleshandy, SalesBlink, FindThatLead etc. and it all worked just fine but when I sent from Hubspot - straight to spam. So I contacted them about it but kept getting sent to their sales team and all the sales team did was send me links to articles asking if I had tried this or that. They never offered any real help and when I asked to speak to technical support of course I had to be a paying customer, which I understand to a degree. But with something like this it was clear it was a Hubspot issue. So I took to the forums and found 4 different posts of people with the same problem and in each post Hubspot blamed it on the persons email not being secure and offered suggestions to make the email itself more trustworthy. However, myself and all these other people did not send big campaigns so there's no real reason our email addresses should be getting flagged as spam. So I figured out that when I turned on 2 factor authentication to sign into my Hubspot account the problem was completely fixed. So for me the second I need more capability for a bigger team I am going to be looking elsewhere because of their poor service and high prices.

Paul W.
[email protected] en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados

HubSpot - If you're using another CRM, check this one out

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: While none of the team evaluating HubSpot when we were looking to upgrade our CRM a few years ago, had experience with the product, we were impressed with the user interface, features and functionality offered. We needed to be sure we could easily onboard our sales team and make the transition to this system as easy as possible while providing business value. Integration with our instance of the HubSpot Marketing Hub allows for seamless lead flow from our website, management of leads and deals, tracking of touches whether by email, phone or manual tasks provides us with the ability to ensure follow up with new prospects and current customers.

While there are many key aspects of HubSpot we find critical, one of the, if not the most critical is the ability to have our HubSpot Sales Hub linked and aligned with our Marketing Hub. We started with the Sales Hub first and the marketing team soon found value in adding the HubSpot Marketing Hub so we have end to end integration allowing smoother demand generation, lead flow and tracking.

Contras:

Honestly it is difficult to find a con that is a result of what HubSpot offers. We use NetSuite as our ERP for finance and had to work with a 3rd party vendor on a complicated integration between the two that we need to actively monitor as there will be a few instances each month of syncing not going through for a few deals that will result in a needed adjustment.

Bart M.
Bart M.
Founder/CEO en Bélgica
Estudios de mercado, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Wish we had started using Hubspot earlier

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: I wish I had moved from our previous tool (Streak) before. Hubspot is intuitive, just works and it generates good results.

1) Grows with you Although it offers a gazillion features and possibilities, just like Facebook, it just grows with you and how you use it. I tend to discover some additional possibilities along the way, even after +6 months of using it, but it always gets better for my use cases. 2) Easy sequences & follow-up The sequences in Hubspot just work. Once set up - which is easy - I can add users one by one, tailor the message a bit and send out. Every mail sent is a mail I otherwise would have not gotten the time for to send it and just gives back results. It's more a sequence praise than Hubspot per se, but Hubspot's approach just works for me. 3) All-in-one The fact that the landing pages can be created very easily, that you can send marketing emails, have chat on your website etc is a major plus. 4) Community The fact they are big makes for a slew of Fiverr guys ready to help me out when in need.

Contras:

1) Only community Although I consider the fact they have a large community as a plus, the fact that you sometimes have to rely on the community to upvote features makes that my 'personal' impact on the roadmap is low. Even with a lot of upvotes there is no guarantee that Hubspot will alter the product. 2) Constant changes in pricing & feature lists I have recommended others to use Hubspot for their features in a specific pack I use. However, pricing & features change so I sometimes mistakenly try to get people on board whilst pricing has gone up or features are missing for the acceptable pricing. 3) The neverending upsell It makes sense that with more needs, more tools can be of assitance. But in Hubspot's case, there is a lot where we can still grow and where they can still charge me more. An acceptable all-in-one pricing would be welcome, because for now I do not use some features because of the big pricing gap.

Cecilia H.
Cecilia H.
CEO en Argentina
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use, shortest deployment and powerful results

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Highly recommended for organizations of any size. Each company will find a great combination of Hubspot modules and versions. The product is easy to deploy, understand and use.

It's easy to implement and a couple of months is enough. The user interface helps a lot in the adoption process. Trainings are more or less short as users feel confortable doing basic tasks very easily from day one. Support is excellent always in native language and very quick.

Contras:

The core of the CRM which is contact management is very powerfull. And when combined with Marketing hub it is unlimitted powerful. Probably, some bundles are too expensive for small companies.

Freelancer in B2B Growth & Operations en Alemania
Servicios de información, 51-200 empleados

The go-to startup CRM

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The Sales Hub is fantastic for early teams and startups. It is easy to use, even for non-sales people and is highly customizable. Easy import and export, a wird range of possible integrations and numerous further features definitely justify its price. Great value for money, especially if you get startup discount via your accelerator or VC.

Very helpful bulk import function - lets you edit your columns and properties between file upload and final transition into the system. High degree of customization (properties)

Contras:

Things like quick and good customer service, as well as help with getting started, do not come for free.

Lee T.
MD en RU
Servicios de información, 2-10 empleados

Intuitive and cost effective CRM

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We love this solution for monitoring our client engagement!

The system is easy to use, and input data, which is great for any small business looking for a CRM that is free.

Contras:

There has been some reduction in functionality in the free version, however it far exceeds any other free CRM.

Oliver S.
Commercial Director en RU
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

An Absolute Game Changer for Sales Development

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Using HubSpot Sales has been one of the best business decisions we have made as a business, the scalability, ease of use, support and overall eco-system are easy to use straight out of the box and can only grow with you as you get used to the software. The system is incredibly userfriendly and intuitive and delivered an impact for us very quickly after implementation.

The ability to utilise sequences and snippets in the sales process was an absolute game changer for us as a business. We were able to implement our sales playbook with clearly defined stages and outcomes that could be easily implemented throughout the team literally at the touch of a button. The efficiencies that this has bought across the board has been incredible, it has also had the benefit of reducing the ramp time to effectiveness of new sales team members from approx 6 months to 2.5 months.

Contras:

There is nothing I don't like about the software, the most important thing prior to rolling it out however is to make sure you have mapped out your established processes and understand how these translate into HubSpot.

Melissa S.
EE. UU.
Filantropía

Non-Profit Excels with HubSpot

5 hace 7 años

I like that HubSpot practices what it preaches. They educate customers (and the public) in inbound marketing techniques, the very techniques they're using themselves to earn customers! The product itself is easy to use and intuitive. Whenever we think up something we want to do (a specific tactic or approach), we always know that HubSpot can accommodate that idea. What I like best is the seamless way in which we can manage all of our blogging, website, social media, and enews all in one platform and see all of the analytics in that same place. Everyday we are logging into Hubspot to schedule social media posts, blogs, edit automated workflows, and more. Other staff use the tool for a monthly touchpoint email they send to their lists of contacts. And weekly, we send our FatherSource enewsletter from within HubSpot using the email templates. Further, HubSpot integrates with our Salesforce CRM, and provides valuable information to our sales staff, which can help them better help our customers/potential customers. We assign leads that come through HubSpot and feed into Salesforce for personal follow-up from NFI staff.

Contras:

As for what I like least: nothing! Seriously. We couldn't be as successful as we are today without this tool. We have two people managing our marketing and Hubspot acts as a third person. Before HubSpot we were using Constant Contact, The Raisers Edge contact database, Blogspot, and Blackbaud Net Community for our website, and posting separately on twitter, Facebook, and linked in. Now we can do all of this in one place! If I had to choose one thing I like least, it's that there is a not a plug-in for drafting, distributing, and monitoring press releases and incorporating them into overall marketing campaigns. I think HubSpot could help us be more efficient in this way. Fortunately, this deficiency isn't not really a major concern for us.

Sean M.
Property Professional en Sudáfrica
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great for sales and marketing

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very happy. I’ve found the system very helpful. I have a better handle on my contacts and leads. HubSpot is very supportive and offer a great training environment which goes beyond just the scope of the system. It does start becoming a little pricey once you start taking on additional “hubs”.

It’s extremely flexible allowing you to set up your system to match your business processes. Not only that, the number of integrations in offer allows you to add whatever you need to manage your day-to-day operations.

Contras:

There are some quirks that mean automation can be a little clunky. The most obvious of which is that tasks created by an automation can’t be assigned to a specific task queue related to the activity required.

Lucy J.
Head of Content en RU
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Great for Enterprise B2B

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: As agency partners, we use and recommend HubSpot, and have been using the whole growth stack for a around 3 years. With Hubspot we now have a fully integrated platform that it used by all members of the company across all teams - aligning sales and marketing. With HubSpot sales everyone in the business - not just sales -gains clarity on what's in the pipeline, what the priorities are, how qualified each lead is - and we can track all nurture actions and engagements back easily. If you're planning to do inbound marketing and sales effectively this software gives you all you need in one spot. In addition to the sales platform and CRM, we use huspot to manage out marketing - bear in mind that everything is hubspot is closed loop so we can align out sales efforts with our content management, social management, paid ads, marketing automation, reporting and more.

Easy to use, good range of integrations, closed loop reporting, good training and support - clarity on responsibility for all our team across departments.

Contras:

Not much - it would be nice to see a few more integrations with other CRM and sales platforms, and other 3rd party tools like chat, but there are always new updates such as these being rolled out by HubSpot.

Partner en RU
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

Love hubspot

5 hace 2 años

We actually ended up upgrading from sales to marketing and then enterprise. Hubspot makes great software that sales people actually want to use. The sales automation is like hiring another sales person for 60 per month

Contras:

It is expensive and more value could be given for the money but at the same time it works and is easy to use.

Director of Sales and Marketing en Canadá
Fuente: GetApp

Excellent CRM with addons that just make it better

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Very happy with our investment in HubSpot and we are now taking full advantage of many of its time saving features.

I found HubSpot to be well designed and highly intuitive.

Contras:

I have had some issues with how documents are managed and I did have a request for the ability to add customizable task definitions which would suit our workflow better. Not sure if I should be proud or pissed when they added the option to the upgraded version of HubSpot.

Leo W.
Senior Director Corporate Partnerships en EE. UU.
Organización de eventos, 11-50 empleados

Great Sales CRM!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: From day one I could see the value, and was happy with it. Being able to track documents and emails alone, in my business, is key. It allows me to see which prospects are the most engaged with the content, and that makes all the difference!

This is a great tool for your sales process. It provides oodles of data about your outreach, about email viewings, detailed data about how prospects are viewing your documents (even which pages, and for how long!). As a whole, it provides a variety of reports, lets you upload more documents and email templates than you could ever need! It integrates seamlessley with GMAIL (this what really what sold me), and operates along side your gmail account. Hence, I don't have to go in and manually add prospects to the CRM, I don't even need to input them via one list of all of them at once. Just working every day adds them one at a time as I work. And if I want to do it on a mass scale, I can do that too!

Contras:

Cons... well. I feel like I could use a coach to sit by my side and show me everything. There is quite a lot that it does, and for a guy like me who isn't near as tech saavy as I think I am, it's quite complex. I see my colleague utilizing the software to a much higher degree. I feel I will get there, but for now it serves a few key purposes, and is already well worth the expense.

Philip R.
Owner en EE. UU.
Productos químicos, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Happy CRMing

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: For the Free cost it excellent. When business picks up I will buy into the payable version. Not invoicing any one right now. It been over 4 months with NO INCOME!!!

Ease of use and great interface and how it integrates with other software i.e. Freshbooks

Contras:

Text messaging is a huge part of our business and having to add texting is labor-intensive. When setting a new task. It doesn't create the next step in the sales process

Personalization Consultant en Países Bajos
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It does what it should - unfortunately Im just not a fan.

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Its great because everything is in one place but its also not the best user experience because everything is in one place. It gives the feeling of a puzzle where all the pieces sort of fit together but not quite.

It works great in terms of keeping track of opportunities, leads, customers etc. I also like that you can log (and track) your emails, notes, calls, and the like. Pretty much everything, which is super valuable. It creates a contact and company/account overview that is visible to colleagues which makes communication easier and ensures that everyone is on the same page. This is particularly great if an account is passed from one person to the other or a colleague is not available to give you the run-down.

Contras:

- There is this general issue I have (or struggle with) when it comes to Hubspot is all the different tools that they have and how they all sort of work together but also maybe not. And its sometimes hard to know which "hub" you are in and whether that communicates with other places. - Relevant to the previous point, the pricing structure that comes with it is also not seamless, definitely not a nice user experience. It's like buying fruit at the market but you get a pear and an apple but there's also a larger apple, but have you also considered taking a look at our melon offer? and so on...