15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Sign In Scheduling

Sobre Sign In Scheduling

¿Buscas un sistema de reservas de citas con buena muy relación calidad-precio? Sign In Scheduling es una herramienta muy rica en funciones en la que confían empresas de todo el mundo.

Descubre más sobre Sign In Scheduling

10to8 has a very user friendly graphical user interface and can be easily embed in a company's website.

Contras:

No patients did not find any difficulties either.

Valoraciones de Sign In Scheduling

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Sign In Scheduling tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 779 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Sign In Scheduling antes?

Filtrar opiniones (779)

Juan
Empleado en Paraguay
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

10to8

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Muy variado e interesante como usuario estoy plenamente de acuerdo

Muy fácil de usar y muy práctico y lo mejor es que se puede personalizar

Contras:

Se podría decir que se puede mejorar ciertas funciones

Laura
Laura
Owner, Lead Photographer en EE. UU.
Fotografía, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Best choice for scheduling, hands down!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have used 10to8 for close to 3 years now and it makes scheduling my photo sessions a breeze. The text message feature is a major plus!

What I liked about 10to8 is that along with scheduling, you get the choice to also automate SMS text messages to clients. It also integrates with emailing platforms like MailChimp, so you can add those leads into an email workflow. That streamlines marketing offers without being constantly on the phone with leads!

Contras:

There was a bit of work to do in the beginning to get everything set up, but it's nothing too extreme or that can't be accomplished by anyone just a bit tech savvy!

Gerry
Clinical supervisor en RU

Pefect for therapists

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I currently work as a Clinical Supervisor of Counsellors. I have recommended 10to8 to every counsellor under my direction and assisted several with setting up their back end systems to suit their practice. I had tried a number of 'case note keeping' systems for my therapy practice, but 10to8 leaves them all standing. That it was HIPAA compliant gave it an edge and also that it was so easy to set up and integrate with my website. It has made running the admin side of my business incredibly easy and efficient.

I have been with 10to8 since the early days. I came from a large online counselling service, where I worked closely with the tech team and liked 10to8 so much that I considered approaching them to ask for a sales job in the UK! I love the clean, simple, intuitive design. There is minimal training required to use the platform, as the features are so user friendly. I loved that I was able to set up a full 'back-end' system for my one-person business. I integrated stripe and zoom and set up the calendar sync - added the booking page to my website and was all ready to go in a matter of hours. It really is an online business in a box.

Contras:

In the early days there was quite a bit of white space and not enough data fields, but this has been more than rectified. I did used to feedback quite frequently on what I needed and I saw all of this come to fruition.

Ilenia
Accounting Officer en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

An Effective Scheduling Solution For Business

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Scheduling and managing appointments is easy thanks to Sign In Scheduling

Contras:

Well, it has met needs and Sign In Scheduling has no flaws.

Joe
Owner en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Good for Small business - watch out when you get bigger!

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: When I was able toset everything up through their online platform myself, things worked fine. The instant I had to start interacting with their customer support team, the service was awful. I had to go through multiple phonecalls to connect to a person who in the right division, and even then my questions through email took weeks to be answered, or more recently are just being ignored.

When we were under 600 appointments a month, we were happy with the service they provided us and it was a reasonable rate.

Contras:

When we grew and required more than 600 appointments a month, we had to go through customer service to build a bespoke program. To move from 600 appointments a month to 900 a month, they wanted to increase my monthly rate from ~$35CAD to $270CAD. It also took weeks to get a response from their customer support team to even get this bloated price. So it's a well priced program up until 600 appointments (under the Bigger Business plan), but if you are ever going to go past that plan, prepare to be gouged. It's unfortunate because I will now need to transfer all of my customers to a new scheduling program as these fees are unreasonable for a small business

Mark
Owner en RU
Hardware informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I love it and couldn't run my business without it.

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I love it and it's an important part of my small business.

Easy to use and my clients receive automatic reminders.

Contras:

Setup is fiddly, it could be easier and it's not easy to talk to support on the phone.

Trudy
Managing Member en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Hasn't failed me in over 3 years

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: By using 10to8 I have reduced the number of no shows.

The software is easy for the clients to use, I can select certain products to be booked by certain staff members, and the automation of sending text and email reminders to clients is very helpful.

Contras:

When you have multiple services that only 1 employee can do, it would be nice to block off time from 1 service, when another service is booked. For example, I do 15 minute consultations, and tax preparation. I had to create a ghost employee for the 15 minute consultations, so that clients could only book that service on Tues-Thurs from 10AM to noon. If someone books a free 15 minute consultation, I have to go back to my real employee account, and change the availability time to reflect the time I won't be available for tax preparation.

Photographer en RU
Fotografía, 2-10 empleados

10 to 8 review by Michelle Kemp Photography

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I use it every day, for a small business like mine it works very well and is great value

I have used 10 to 8 for about 4 years, there has been a number of improvements. It is easy to use and is a very important part of my business

Contras:

There is one thing I would like, at present, I can attach a scanned document to an appointment, I would also like to be able to attach a scanned document to the client's page. It would be good if a client's page could be more bespoke

Debbie
Debbie
Owner/Professional Real Estate Investor en Canadá
Propiedad inmobiliaria, Trabajador autónomo

Easy to use

5,0 hace 4 años

This product was easy to set up and implement. I really like the feature that reminds users via email and SMS. The feature that connects Zoom to the calendar and auto send the zoom link is awesome.

Contras:

I really like this product. I’m using the free version and can’t complain.

Cicela
Billing manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

Billing amd payroll

5,0 hace 2 meses

Scheduling and authorizations are user friendly

Contras:

None at this time. System currently working as required

Jae-Lin
RMT en Canadá
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Would recommend!

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

This is great scheduling workers! so easy to yse

Contras:

Only complaint is there is no app that i can seem to find to download on my phone

Rachel
School Counselor en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

10to8 appointment scheduling program

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The customer service is truly outstanding. I always get personal replies to any questions within 24 hours. The thing that is so impressive is that I am still using the free version and the customer service is top notch. In the past, when I have used the free version of a product, the customer service quality is horribly or non-existent. I appreciate that the programmers take the time to answer questions from the small customers too.

I am working as a school counselor in the virtual setting. As the new school year is approaching, and I am not able to talk with students face to face, I needed to find a way to allow students and parents to self schedule appointments with me so we can discuss high school graduation requirements and classes. My school district has a professional license to use zoom, so I also needed a program that integrates with zoom seamlessly. 10to8, not only allows students and parents to schedule appointments themselves, but the program auto schedules a zoom meeting and sends the zoom link out to them. I love that 10to8 sends out reminders about the appointment as well as allowing me to easily change my schedule if needed. I can communicate with students/parents easily inside the program as email addresses and phone numbers are collected when appointments are made. Sometimes people have difficulty logging in and its nice that their phone number is handy so I can call to offer assistance. I also appreciate that I can keep track of who was a "no show", who cancelled or who showed up. So many fantastic options. I am a relatively new user (only 2 months now) but I hope to keep learning more about 10to8 as I know there are still many features I have not had time to explore yet.

Contras:

This program is absolutely fabulous. There is not one problem I have had so far that has any merit. I am looking forward to the time when 10to8 is housed as a US system just for the silly reason that the way words are spelled are sometimes different from country to country. The 10to8 website is easy to access from a mobile device and the website does not distort information or become less useful like some websites do when being accessed from a mobile device. It would be nice to have an app on my phone I could use one day, rather than having to navigate to the website, but for now, I am just thrilled I have found a program that will allow me to do so many things, is reasonably priced, and has such fabulous customer service.

Skyler
CEO en EE. UU.
Fotografía, Trabajador autónomo

Outstanding scheduling solution

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Outstanding! I highly recommend 10to8. I've explored several other scheduling solutions and was disappointed by the costs/value associated with their competitors.

10to8 was extremely easy to set up, link accounts (Google/Apple calendars) and begin getting/setting appointments. Plus, it's free solution is packed full of features!

Contras:

There are tons of additional features that require a subscription, though for the busy professional, the cost is well worth the money!

Pamela
Psychotherapist en EE. UU.

It's hard to let go

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Wonderful overall. Thanks for a great experience.

10 to 8 has been a wonderful appointment scheduling platform and what I love most is the landing page that is customized and the ability to real time text with clients. I have used this platform for years, even after signing on with an EHR platform that offered online scheduling and calendar features which would have simplified things, I continued with 10 to 8 because I've yet found a platform as good as 10 to 8. Finally however I had to make the switch as it was too confusing working with two calendars with a full practice. Now I am moving over into my EHR completely and saying good bye to 10 to 8 and am truly sad to let them go. If there would have been a way to sync my 10 to 8 into my EHR I would have done it for sure.

Contras:

I didn't like having to merge clients all the time. There should have been a better way for returning clients to schedule without having duplicate listings for the same client. That got annoying. Likewise, I did not like the new platform and it seemed to have less features than the original. This was what helped me to make the switch because we were running into glitches with 10 to 8 and got tired of it.

Rabina
Counsellor en RU

Great product

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: 10to8 saved me from death by admin, and hours of remembering to send reminders that stopped me from working.Since starting to use it, it is truly marvellous system and offers so much more to my customers and me.Their new dashboard which shows me last week, this week and next week work by service is wonderful for overview.

This is a beautiful seamless system that connects the customer to the business, which I like.The confirmation and reminder brings assurance to the customer, and the reminder system takes out the worry of when is the appointment.

Contras:

I have used 10to8 for nearly 8+ years, as a free service.Recently, the system changes have made it pricey and the limitations on sms was worrying for me a tiny business.

Ali
Owner & Therapist en Canadá
Práctica médica, Trabajador autónomo

Great, but not excellent

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Saves me TONS of time! People no longer text or call to make appointments- they all book online at their own convenience. The reminder system is fabulous. Hardly any missed appointments.

Easy to learn how to use. Clean, clear, concise. Clients seem to really like the ease of use. Looks very professional and links up nicely to my facebook page and website. Great for anyone transitioning into the online booking world that isn't overly "techy".

Contras:

No invoicing capabilities. For this reason I will be switching to Jane in the future. If invoicing was built in, I would even pay more for this. The ability to do medical charting online is also why i'm drawn away from 10to8 and toward Jane. You guys allow individual "notes" per client, but it's not quite suitable for ongoing tracking/charting... Clients enter their info slightly differently and it creates a whole new profile, so some have muliple profiles going which doesn't allow me to look back at all of their appointments. On my customers end, this is great - other then them messaging more often than I'd like saying that it is not working...

Steven
Financial Advisor en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

No live support!

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great product if you're technically savvy and can resolve your own problems. Sometimes email support that takes days is not enough to resolve an immediate need.

Good features, good interface, but lacking good support.

Contras:

No live telephone or chat support is available. When you have a problem it's all addressed via email and the last problem I had wound up with endless back and forth emails over the course of an entire week. I was begging for a quick live discussion because it was one of those problems where the person on the other end just wasn't getting it and it could have been resolved in several minutes live. They simply responded that no one is available for live support. I finally wound up resolving it myself after tinkering with the software, using trial and error. It took me over a week to solve my own problem. I'm going to be shopping for a new provider.

Beata
Nutritional Therapist, BodyTalk Practitioner en RU
Medicina alternativa, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Invaluable tool for a clinician's practice

5,0 hace 2 años

I found the 10to8 change my life. By allowing me to schedule appointments from wherever I may be in the world, changing notifications to suit a given programme offered, syncing it with external calendars, and mailing relevant documents to clients 10to8 became a tool I cannot work without. The customer support has also been much better than in the early days so thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and team - this means a lot to us!

Contras:

Initially calendar syncing had to be done externally - this has now been resolved. I would like more flexibility re attaching documents in the basic plan as well as branding these forms with our own logos /footers and headers. Hope this will come in some time soon (fingers crossed emoji here).

Francis
Psychologist en Australia

10to8 for Psychologists

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: 10to8 helps keep me organized, I'm glad I use it.

I have used 10to8 for about 5 years. It's intuitive and easy to navigate. The basics are done well. When I have requested service assitance the consusltants have been personable and extemely thorough. Can't think of an aspect about 10to8 that needs attention, They are proactive in soliciting feedback.

Contras:

Nothing really to be critical of. I have used for about 5 years and it's been a benefit to my small business.

Diseño, 10.000+ empleados

Appointment Scheduling Software for Busy People

4,0 hace 6 años

I was searching for a software to be able to manage my appointments. I found 10to8Scheduling Software and it has helped me manage my time and appointments the way I envisioned it to be. Before I used this software, my calendar was a mess and I would sometimes double-book appointments since I overlooked the schedule. Ever since I’ve been using this software, I’m more organized and at ease when it comes to scheduling meetings. The software sends me reminders, and aside from the computer, I can also use it on my Smartphone. One perk offered is that the first 100 appointments are free. That’s a very good marketing promo.

Contras:

The only thing I didn’t like about this software is the interface. As a graphic designer, I would have preferred to see something more colorful and attractive. Other than that, everything seems to be fine.

Leonard
Career Coach en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Many great features and support--tremendous time saver

5,0 hace 2 años

Main Pro: Having my clients make their own choices about when to schedule coaching sessions, cancel or reschedule sessions and their receiving reminders without me spending any time on it. All this just appears on my calendar with the needed information about contact information. It's also so helpful that I can set different kinds of meetings/sessions with different lengths and buffer times.

Contras:

Con: You can add buffer times before or after but not both, which can be a drawback.

Campbell
Sports Physio en RU

Life is simple with 10to8

Comentarios: Outstanding. Thank You

I would be lost without this super business tool. My customers love it so that is why I use it today.For non technical individuals you can not go wrong when setting up or administering the service 10t08 provide.

Contras:

I have no grounds to not like the product, never caused any issues and helps increase and support my business.

Phill
Personal Trainer en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Best software for online booking

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I’ve used other online boing systems before and they were basic and clunky to use. 10to8 is seamless with my diary and the messaging. Any issues then the help desk are on it really quickly.

It’s simple to use, reliable, has amazing options including text reminders and follow up texts all of which are able to be altered. For my classes where payment is required the software links into Stripe to make my life nice and easy.

Contras:

It can crash at times when inputting multiple bookings after each other. Also the text messages come from a variety of numbers.

Robin
Piano tuning/repairs en RU
Música, Trabajador autónomo

Does the job

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very positive. On the rare occasion I have needed technical support it has solved the problem very quickly.

Before 10to8 I was getting regular no-shows; since using 10to8 they have been reduced to practically zero!

Contras:

If there is a typo or non-existent client email entered, perhaps the system could alert the user that the confirmation/reminder email wasn't able to be delivered? (The system is already partially in place for this; if I remember correctly, there is a feature that can tell the user if a client has opened/read a reminder email).

Omeil
personal trainer/ Youtuber en RU
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

BEST EASY TO USE AND software

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Easy to customizable and that's​ just the free version when you use the paid service your clients will love it it looks a lot more professional and even if you just use the free version it is still a great software to use.

You can use this for any business, get your clients to booking and change appointments, you can even set it up to take payment, have your work schedule on it, so your clients can see when you​ are available​ to what best works for them, the best feature on here for me is that your clients get emails and text to remind about there appointment with you and it is all for free.

Contras:

it sends​ out texted so many​ MESSAGES it will start being annoying to some of your clients and it always sends text messages of a different number.