Opiniones de KeepTruckin

Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre KeepTruckin

KeepTruckin es una plataforma de gestión de flotas en la que confían más de 500 000 conductores y 55 000 flotas.

Descubre más sobre KeepTruckin

Mostrando 546 opiniones

Fredy V.
Transporte
  • Publicado el 7/7/2021

"Prueba eld"

Puntos a favor: Es fácil de utilizar y entender me estoy acostumbrando

Contras: En ocasiones es difícil que me contesten y ayuden en español

por KeepTruckin el 8/7/2021

Hi Fredy, thank you for your feedback. Glad to know that you enjoyed using our services. Keep on Truckin! Please note or Spanish team is available for your assistance Monday to Friday from 6AM-3PM PST.

• Publicado el 7/7/2021
Lionzo R.
Driver
Automoción, Trabajador autónomo

"Excelente"

Comentarios: Buena

Puntos a favor: Su versatilidad en el software
Tiene sporte tecnico en Español

Contras: Los fines de Semana no hay soporte technicolor en español

por KeepTruckin el 21/7/2021

Thank you, Lionzo. We're glad that you like using our service. We value your input and feedback very much. Keep on Truckin!

Ruben C.

"Keep trucking"

Comentarios: Muy bueno por el momento!

Puntos a favor: Simple, good service, excellent product!

Contras: Es un poco complicado al principio! Pero el servicio al cliente lo compensa!

por KeepTruckin el 21/9/2021

Thank you for the 5-star review Ruben. We're glad that you like our services. Safe rides!

Gabriel N.
  • Publicado el 2/7/2021

"Great Product!"

Puntos a favor: I love that connecting to the trucks is simple and quick. The information that is collected and provided helps you to see the impact that drivers, trucks, trailers and many other factors impact your business. The customer service (if you ever have to contact them) is great and they have been able to solve any issues I've had.

Contras: I was used to an ELD that was one-time larger purchase, but then no monthly fee. It was hard to get to used to paying monthly subscription, as we are a smaller company looking to save everywhere we can. But, after multiple DOT stops, and non-conformance through a sub-par ELD, I decided to give Keep Truckin a try. I don't guess this is necessarily a Con, just something I was wasn't excited about (monthly subscription).

por KeepTruckin el 6/7/2021

Thank you, Gabriel. We're glad that you like using our service. We value your input and feedback very much. Keep on Truckin!

• Publicado el 2/7/2021
Emily K.
Safety
  • Publicado el 13/8/2021

"#1 thing it is easy for drivers"

Comentarios: overall I like KT. I do believe they should think about giving better rates to the people that have been with them. When we renewed my company chose to not go with KT because someone else made us a better offer and it was not easy to get KT to match the offer and when they did if they would have just offered me that deal in the beginning it would have saved me ALOT of time and since we are a small company TIME is very valuable.

Puntos a favor: I have to do the training for drivers so I appreciate how easy it is to train on. I also like knowing where our trucks are and being able to see that everything is ok everyday. Even the drivers that were against ELDs like it and have found it makes life easier.

Contras: customer service and sales teams. I have had so really difficult experiences with both. Not that it is every time I call but I have had people that could not find my account tell me I don't have KT hang up call back and new rep had no problem. I have been so frustrated trying to order a new device that I was ready to just give up but called one more time got someone else and problem solved so I know there are good reps there. Some have accents that are very hard to understand but that is just a minor detail that can usually be worked thru.

por KeepTruckin el 20/8/2021

Hi Emily, thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you enjoyed using our services. Safe rides!

Gracie E.
  • Publicado el 26/8/2021

"KeepTruckin is a great asset to any trucking company!"

Comentarios: This product has kept us in compliance with the FMCSA and all DOT regulations concerning E-Logs and Hours of Service. I highly recommend it, and when our GPS contract with another company ends, we are planning to use KeepTruckin for our GPS needs.

Puntos a favor: This software makes it easy to keep up with where drivers are and what their hours of service are looking like. I am able to quickly check if they are on duty, off duty, or driving. We are able to ensure their breaks are taken on time, and that they don't driver over their allotted time.

Contras: The only con I have with this software is when you assign the unidentified driving time, it goes away after that. I wish their was a tab you could look at to make sure the drivers had accepted the time or still needed too.

por KeepTruckin el 30/8/2021

Thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate the feedback and hope you'll spread the word.

• Publicado el 26/8/2021
Eddie M.
Eddie M.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 201-500 empleados
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 27/7/2021

"Horrible customer support"

Comentarios: If this company wants to improve they must acknowledge issues with their equipment and software and horrible support they have. Their support is from Pakistan and almost every time when you call you lose connection. So when you call back you have to start all over explaining your issue.

Puntos a favor: I was really happy with product and support. But lately we started having issues and customer service takes too long to resolve issues. We even end up getting violations from DOT because of issues that take too long to resolve. Getting your rep reached its impossible I have been emailing and calling my rep for 14 days and no answer. Whenever their equipment fails they always blame on driver or anything else but their equipment. Their customer support from Pakistan has horrible connection and never calls you you back when you get disconnected.

Contras: Horrible customer support lately its impossible to reach your rep or receive support in time.

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 27/7/2021
Marc A.
  • Publicado el 10/8/2021

"Duncan Oil"

Comentarios: Awsome. Very manager and driver friendly.

Puntos a favor: That minimal equipment is needed within the cab. Mobile devices, tablets, and computers are utilized without having to buy expensive onboard units. Being that the system operates off of an app on a mobile device updates are current, quick, and require no extra items to be purchased.

Contras: The system operates off of a cell signal. At times of poor service there might be a period of time where current updates are not seen until a signal is reacquired. This is minimal at best but does occur.

por KeepTruckin el 13/8/2021

Hi Marc, thank you for your feedback. Glad to know that you enjoyed using our services. Keep on Truckin!

• Publicado el 10/8/2021
Keisha S.
Log Team Supervisor
  • Publicado el 16/9/2021

"Keep Truckin Advancements"

Puntos a favor: I really like the live tracking feature where you can literally see the truck moving down the road and the speed it is going.

Contras: The customer service knowledge and presentation could be improved. Sometimes it seems that my team knows features and work arounds in the system that the service techs do now yet know. I also feel like some conversations are a bit rushed and not presented with more understanding for the driver.

por KeepTruckin el 17/9/2021

Hi Keisha, thank you for your feedback. We will definitely look into this and will further improve your experience based on the feedback. Please feel free to email us at [email protected] with any query that you might have and we'll be happy to assist you. Safe rides!

• Publicado el 16/9/2021
Hannah Z.
Fleet manager/Safety

"My outtake on KT"

Comentarios: I think we have a good experience with keep truckin, there are a few issues however i think with all technology there would be. It is easy to use, easy to teach someone to use and very user friendly with alot of options that can be used by anyone.

Puntos a favor: I like having 24/7 support, i like that support is reached by phone or email. I like the tracking, the ease of use on the app for drivers. I like how there is a lot of features and always someone willing to help.

Contras: I dislike constant updates, most of our drivers are not great with technology and asking them to update the app weekly is very hard. I do not like the disconnects and "driving in progress events" that can take days to sort.

por KeepTruckin el 20/9/2021

Hi Hannah, thank you for taking out time and sharing your feedback with us. We will try to further improve our services based on your feedback but we are glad to know that you liked our services. Thank you for choosing KeepTruckin!

Maryann N.
Service Coordinator/Compliance Administrator
Construcción, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/8/2021

"Review on Product."

Comentarios: It ahs been very good. There are always bumps in the road but you always work through them.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use and very easy for a first time user to log in and get started.

Contras: I have nothing bad to say about the software.

por KeepTruckin el 31/8/2021

Hi MaryAnn, thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you enjoyed using our services. Safe rides!

• Publicado el 27/8/2021
James B.
Owner operator
  • Publicado el 19/9/2021

"Better than omnitracs"

Comentarios: Much better than my omni trac issues

Puntos a favor: The flexibility in switching devices and still update dvir without pulling out the tablet.

Contras: Haven’t seen one yet but if I could say anything it would be the evaluate drive wise and merge with best pass because drive wise doesn’t always work but I don’t mind pulling into scales so it’s not that big of a concern for me

por KeepTruckin el 20/9/2021

Hi James, thank you for your amazing review we are glad that you liked our services. Moreover, you may also email us at [email protected] for further inquiries regarding integration. Safe rides!

• Publicado el 19/9/2021
Bonnie R.
Co- owner

"Support"

Comentarios: Our experience has been wonderful in all aspects

Puntos a favor: The thing we like most is the ease of the product. It has everything we need and also user friendly. The support team with Keep Truckin is exceptional and always someone available.

Contras: I can’t think of any cons all had been great

por KeepTruckin el 21/8/2021

Thanks for the positive feedback and rating, Bonnie. We really appreciate it.

Dave G.
Safety Director
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

"Just the basics"

Comentarios: My thoughts, Well, I manage two companies which use ELDs. In one, we have one KeepTrucking device and the other we use Verizon’s system in the fleet of about 10 units. So everyday I get to compare your systems. KeepTrucking has direct advantages over Verizon’s but lacks in a couple areas. First, KT’s advantage is driver ease of use, and we can do the system installation. Verizon is hard for drivers to understand and needs special service techs to install. Secondly area of service, Montana is the fourth largest state and one of the least cellular regions in the country. There is no getting around it we have dead zones, KT recovers faster than Verizon once a cell tower is picked up. KT is the truckers ELD. The only real downfall is what or how the trucking management fields are used. Verizon has more included functions in their system, such as timecards and logs, daily and details reports of the drivers and/or the trucks systems. So, cost most likely another issue, that is to say data; the KT system we have needed more data than what was provided in our initial package which we had to purchase on top of our informed cost. Verizon’s total cost was up front.

Puntos a favor: Well, I manage two companies which use ELDs. In one, we have one KeepTrucking device and the other we use Verizon’s system in the fleet of about 10 units. So everyday I get to compare your systems. KeepTrucking has direct advantages over Verizon’s but lacks in a couple areas. First, KT’s advantage is driver ease of use, and we can do the system installation. Verizon is hard for drivers to understand and needs special service techs to install. Secondly area of service, Montana is the fourth largest state and one of the least cellular regions in the country. There is no getting around it we have dead zones, KT recovers faster than Verizon once a cell tower is picked up. KT is the truckers ELD.

Contras: The only real downfall is what or how the trucking management fields are used. Verizon has more included functions in their system, such as timecards and logs, daily and details reports of the drivers and/or the trucks systems. So, cost most likely another issue, that is to say data; the KT system we have needed more data than what was provided in our initial package which we had to purchase on top of our informed cost. Verizon’s total cost was up front.

por KeepTruckin el 22/7/2021

Thank you, Dave. We're glad that you like using our service. We value your input and feedback very much. Keep on Truckin!

Yehor S.
  • Publicado el 12/4/2021

"Keeptruckin Cons and Pros"

Comentarios: Overall it's a top ELD service provider in the country, and because it's large, it's very slow on new features and technologies. So if you are looking for stable software that works, here is it, but if you are looking to have it all in one, I will think twice and test competitors what will be the best option for you.

Puntos a favor: + Interface
+ Integrations that works great for our customers and us
+ Easy to use for Drivers and main thing ELD Works great
+ Driver Mobil APP

Contras: - Cameras - Problems with them All the time
- Cameras - 1-minute video Recovery cont convenient at all, Samsara with this better
- Customer Support Could be better
- Very slow to implement changes/fixes/new features
- Mobil App for Manager has terrible units view (Grouping units under one dot its craziness)
- When Tracked Truck + Tracked Trailer moving together you see 1 group with a number of UNITS instead of combined Truck + trailer unit with their numbers and Driver Name.

por KeepTruckin el 15/4/2021

Hi Yehor, thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it so much. Let us know what can we do for you to deserve a better rating. Email us at [email protected] and we'll more than happy to assist you. Thank you

Carl B.
Owner/Manager/Driver
  • Publicado el 12/4/2021

"Small Charter Motorcoach Operator Review"

Comentarios: I like the software, I WOULD recommend it to an operator. I do know that some operators still use cheaper systems, or something too big for a small operator to use. This is one of KT's best features, size doesn't seem to matter, and it's not too expensive for a small operator., who has to operate with the same requirements or regulations as the larger operator.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use. Had no trouble installing and using the logbook feature. State and Federal DOT inspectors have no issues (yet) dealing with this logbook. It saves fuel receipts (important). I can, after some learning, draw the reports I need. KT called me about a connection issue I was unaware of, which was easily repaired. KT keeps up with any FMCSA logbook requirement changes.

Contras: Drawing reports can be complicated and clunky. In particular selecting date values is irritating. Search (anything) is missing. Reports difficult to combine for a full-service report (such as an IFTA audit). The dashcam feature is annoying, it doesn't always work, and right now is out of service.

por KeepTruckin el 13/4/2021

Thank you, Carl. We're glad that you like using our services. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Andrea C.
  • Publicado el 7/4/2021

"good product. easy to set up and use, always great customer service"

Comentarios: If you have to have and ELD this one is a good choice for the ease of reporting, inspection mode, compliance, customer service. they work with many other tracking apps, they are constantly improving and developing, and update current laws and such.

Puntos a favor: Everything about this is easy to use and set up. Anyone can use it and set it up. It usually works well with any vehicle, we have used in several different semis and even hot shots. I like the reports for making apportioned and IFTA reporting easy. I have never had any problem that wasn't fixed really quickly. If the unit goes bad they ship another one right away. If you have a problem and can not find how to fix it in help or maybe not typing just the right search you can always call. They have lots of help pages online to help you avoid having to talk to someone, but if a phone call is easier than just call in. I have never had a problem with anything they could not help with yet. We have used them for at least 3 yrs now, some with other companies and some on our own. Other companies and software that we have used was horrible and if we had problems it took people 20+ days to fix. That is never the case with Keep Truckin.

Contras: on some vehicles the odometer mileage does not read correctly. Don't get me wrong the mileage for the trip and day is correct to how many miles and such. it just won't read the odometer so that they match for example 299473 on odometer and it has correct miles per day, and trip. just the odometer reading, not a big deal you just put it in and it runs everything fine. Other that that which is not a big deal, every now and then it will say 30 mins on break and then throw a violation because the time was really 29:57. My drivers know to make it go until 32 mins, just to make sure. It rarely happens but i know it has shown 30 and my husband drove and i was watching it. Then i logged in on the computer and it showed a few seconds less than 30min. i also have not called in about this issue as it has only happened a few times and maybe it was a sync issue that was randomly fix when logging off.

por KeepTruckin el 10/4/2021

Thanks for the constructive feedback, Andrea. This information helps us determine what improvements we need to make. Thanks again for taking the time to reach out and do not hesitate to share your concern with [email protected] so that we can help to get them resolved for you.

• Publicado el 7/4/2021
Anthony M.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 2-10 empleados

"ELD for a newbie"

Puntos a favor: As someone who had no prior knowledge to the transportation industry this has been the easiest way to learn. The customer service is unmatched. I’ve called at 3am for help because I did something wrong and at 8pm. Without fail I have always been able to speak with a real life individual who has helped me immensely and also walked me through the system. I have recommended KeepTruckin dozens of times because of all that listed above. I won’t ever go with another company so long as they keep this kind of service!

Contras: To be honest there aren’t very many things wrong with this software. Usually the issue I have come across have been user error rather than interface.

por KeepTruckin el 7/4/2021

Hi Anthony, Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word. Thanks!

Cammy C.
  • Publicado el 4/4/2021

"Easy to use"

Comentarios: KeepTruckin has been a good product. I tried Rand McNally’s & it could not keep up with 2 drivers. Sent it back they sent me a new cord & it still could not keep up with team logs.

Puntos a favor: You do not have to be a computer genius to use KeepTruckin it is quite simple & doesn’t break down.

Contras: They seem to keep raising the price for what I can offering me other things which I am not interested in for more money.

por KeepTruckin el 7/4/2021

Thank you, Cammy. We're glad that you like using our service. Keep on Truckin!

• Publicado el 4/4/2021
Beatris N.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/3/2021

"Best Decision for our Company"

Comentarios: our company bata test equipment for KT and are always giving back feedback i love that i have meeting with there reps about new futures for dash board and actually use our feedback and listen to there customers needs and wants

Puntos a favor: its always current and up to date with all new changed to make sure our fleet is compliant with all FMCSA changes. customer success mamagers are always available and on hand. friendly to use for drivers and easy to install.

Contras: sometimes the call center takes a while to fix issue, when i call they have to send to another tier and sometimes things need to be done now so drivers arent in violation.
When sending cameras or RMA couldnt take couple days then i forgot about the issue.

por KeepTruckin el 25/3/2021

Hi Beatris, thank you for the amazing feedback. We're constantly working on improving our user experience and we are constantly working on improving the quality of our hardware so that you do not face issues in the future.

• Publicado el 19/3/2021
William E.
Compliance, Recruiting, & Safety Manager
  • Publicado el 2/4/2021

"Decent product, does what it is supposed to"

Comentarios: Working with KT has been pleasant/productive overall. Their app IS helping me keep my trucks compliant and legal. When I DO need support both the response and turnaround time are awesome!

Puntos a favor: What I like most is the wealth of notifications you can get from this application. The app keeps you informed even if you are not logged into it. Very useful to someone that runs three departments within a trucking company.

Contras: Some things are hard to find in the driver app version, so you have to call support and have them "lead you to it".

por KeepTruckin el 7/4/2021

Hi William, Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word. Thanks!

Lauri J.
Safety Director
  • Publicado el 24/9/2021

"Peace of mind"

Comentarios: The benefits are that we can count on the devices to work as they are supposed to and they keep us in compliance with DOT regulations. The last company we were with was very hit and miss on if their equipment worked as it was supposed to for the clients. It was disturbing.

Puntos a favor: We only employ owner/operators and most are up in age and do not like technology or change. They were pleasantly surprised with your system and the ease of use. As the Safety Director, I like that I am sent an email any time there is an HOS issue with any of our drivers. I applaud your tech support team too! They are very knowledgeable and patient.

Contras: Integration to Keep Trukin was pleasantly easy. Our driver's installed the devices themselves and they are older guys that do not like change or technology. I cannot say that there is anything I do not like about the software.

por KeepTruckin el 30/9/2021

Thank you so much for your response! We are glad that you like it. Do let us know in case if you have any suggestions as we would be more than happy to hear them.

• Publicado el 24/9/2021
Alexander N.
  • Publicado el 25/2/2020

"Best, Affordable ELD Software"

Comentarios: Knowledgeable people, great customer service, good looking software.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, straight forward, accurate and neatly designed

Contras: Small things, but nothing to be concern about.

por KeepTruckin el 4/3/2020

Hi Alexander, we're glad to know that you like our product and services. Please feel free to reach us at 855-434-3564, if you need assistance.

• Publicado el 25/2/2020
Amish P.
MANAGER
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 22/11/2018

"CUSTOMER SUPPORT"

Comentarios: We been trying to contact the company for our contract and representative always tell us someone will contact you within 24 hrs and we are still waiting. It's a bad business if you can't even answer or return your phone call to your customers. They better not renew my contract without calling me. I think they are trying to renew the contact by saying that we never contact them in a time frame. Please don't renew my contract without calling us.

Puntos a favor: We been trying to contact the company for our contract and representative always tell us someone will contact you within 24 hrs and we are still waiting. It's a bad business if you can't even answer or return your phone call to your customers. They better not renew my contract without calling me. I think they are trying to renew the contact by saying that we never contact them in a time frame. Please don't renew my contract without calling us.

Contras: We been trying to contact the company for our contract and representative always tell us someone will contact you within 24 hrs and we are still waiting. It's a bad business if you can't even answer or return your phone call to your customers. They better not renew my contract without calling me. I think they are trying to renew the contact by saying that we never contact them in a time frame. Please don't renew my contract without calling us.

por KeepTruckin el 5/12/2018

Hi Amish,

We want to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and appreciate your patience during this time. We strive to provide our customers with an outstanding experience. One of our representatives reached out to you over the phone, but it went straight to voicemail. Please know that your request has been noted and we'll assist to resolve your matter at the highest priority.

In the meantime, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564.

• Publicado el 22/11/2018
Kevin B.
Owner/Driver
  • Publicado el 24/4/2021

"Logging software for Trucking Company"

Comentarios: Stated using Keep Truckin Software before any DOT mandates. Compared with a few other software providers and liked the functionality of Keep Truckin the best. Several or the other companies have fallen by the wayside. Keep Truckin keeps on rollinin.

Puntos a favor: Product is simple to use. It is a BYOD program. Updates are easy to install. I se the basic features to minimize the cost.

Contras: Being a small company, I have to pay for the service annually. Would prefer to pay quarterly. Some of the functionality was removed from service then added back for a higher fee.

por KeepTruckin el 27/4/2021

Thank you, Kevin. We're glad that you like using our services. We truly appreciate your feedback. Furthermore, regarding your concern about the billing, please email us at [email protected] and we'll look into it right away.

• Publicado el 24/4/2021