Sobre Zingtree

Zingtree facilita la creación de árboles de decisión interactivos, scripts de llamadas, guías de procesos, sistemas de diagnóstico y otros.

Descubre más sobre Zingtree

Valoraciones de Zingtree

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Zingtree tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 94 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Zingtree antes?

Filtrar opiniones (94)

Yogesh S.
Yogesh S.
Sr. Product Engineer en India
Hostelería, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Love it! Use to create comprehensive trees to assist support teams

Comentarios: Execution Accuracy.
Operational Efficiency
Improved resource utilisation
Improved experience for our support teams.

ease of creating content integration with Wordpress - which hosts our knowledge base. Extremely professional Technical support . support team come back to me in few hours not days. Seamless purchase I recommended a feature and they had the technology but they hardened it very quickly. So Webhooks is a great addition.

Contras:

cost. could be more economical. If your tree is very complex with hundreds and thousands of moving pieces - you've to build your trees 'outside' of zingtree . I use workflowy instead and then circle my way back to Zingtree.

Associate Attorney/Manager of Training and Devolpment en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Quick, efficient, great training tool. Downside is it can be sometime glitch y.

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Compliance is 100% improved from this time last time. There is another huge bonus in that it has reduced the time required for our team members to understand and use the script. However there are numerous communication issues it has with salesforce that create major issues in the pitch and flow. These mistakes while easy for me to identify are not easy for team members to fix.

Ease of use for team members. Great scripting tool for compliance. Greatly reduces on boarding time.

Contras:

It can be glitchy and screens can lock. Not frequent but creates disruptions for team members.

Fran L.
Service Manager en Países Bajos
Fuente de la reseña

Very easy to set up and edit

3 hace 4 años

I liked the easy set-up, it did not take a lot of time before we had a base version running. Editing is done on the spot with no fuss. Nice clean design (finished product).

Contras:

Editing mode can be a bit cleaner graphic wise. The editing itself is easy once you know how. I do think that the editing menu can be improved. More templates would be a nice addition

hace 4 años

Hi Fran - Thanks for the review. If you have any specific suggestions on how to improve editing, we'd love to hear them. Just about all of our product updates are customer driven. Please reach out to me at [email protected] if you'd like to share your ideas. Thanks, Bill Dettering Zingtree https://zingtree.com

Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Associate Technical User Support Analyst en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Zingtree was just what we needed for our call center to troubleshoot!

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Easy to use, easily customizable, great for new hires and scripting alike!

Great for new hire training as well as existing employees scripting! Zingtree has added many new features and functionality upgrades over the past year that have made wonderful improvements.

Contras:

Sometimes it takes a while to get someone to respond when you submit a question or enhancement request through customer service or tech support but they always to respond and help out as they are able!

Campaigns Manager en Filipinas
Externalización/deslocalización, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It is pretty easy to use and customize.

4 hace 4 años

Made my life easier in terms of conveying directions to end user. Very user-friendly for both end user and development. The interface is relatively easy to navigate and has tons of application in our line of work.

Contras:

As the product is easy to use. The interface is not really complicated and pretty straightforward. And based on what Ian using the product for, I have nothing negative to say about the product.

Crystal I.
Crystal I.
Marketing Content Developer en EE. UU.
Seguros, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Make Your Own Knowledge Base

5 hace 5 años

We used Zingtree as a knowledge base. What a great way to create "interactive" help for consumers. Zingtree makes it easy with multiple ways to build. There is a bit of a learning curve, but not much. There's so many things you can do with Zingtree, the possibilities are endless. Good for ANY industry.

Contras:

We had to move away from Zingtree because of the cost. You have to pay per click...there was no way to IP filter, etc. As our business grew and we became more successful, the cost of Zingtree went up. It just wasn't a viable option for us, but Zingtree was so nice when we told them we were moving away. We sung their praises from the rooftops! A great product that I continue to tell people about today. :)

Lasse B.
Lasse B.
Operations Manager en Dinamarca
Telecomunicaciones, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use with ALOT of advanced possibilities.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: More fcr, easy internal and external help center

The easy go to approach. It is easy to get going and there is a lot of guides and inspiration available + good support!!

Contras:

It could be more advanced with possibilities to do more but that will possibly mess with the easy go to approach for new comers.

Alexis G.
Digital Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Zingtree was the perfect solution for an interactive troubleshooting walkthrough tool.

4 hace 4 años

Zingtree's backend interface is extremely intuitive and user friendly. U.S. Boiler has been able to easily and accurately create troubleshooting walkthroughs for U.S. Boiler products. These walkthroughs are utilized by our customer base. The troubleshooting scenarios are easy to update and allow us to embed videos and imagery to better demonstrate how to solve certain issues.

Contras:

The only issue I've experienced with Zingtree is the sizing of imagery. My images were not responsive to mobile devices. However, I did reach out to a representative of Zingtree and my problem was promptly resolved.

Riyaz A.
Riyaz A.
Global Director of Training en EE. UU.
Software informático, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Zingtree is an excellent decision tree tool that can be used with our employees and our customers.

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Very fast onboarding of employees and customers!

The versatility of Zingtree makes it the ideal candidate for our decision tree needs. The price makes it even more suitable for our company. I don't know of too many other companies that can pack that much functionality for that price. Awesome value for money!

Contras:

The learning curve can be a drawback but once you have practiced with the product a few times, it's fine to work with.

Nisargkumar P.
Nisargkumar P.
Internship en EE. UU.
11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ZingTree was a fun tool to work with. It was very straightforward

5 hace 4 años

I know it uses the concept of tree data structure but having it laid out on an interactive UI was the best part. I also loved the mapping feature of it where we could drag and drop the lines to make connections to other questions or answers

Contras:

Opening up Zendesk tickets when we undergo the process of factorizing the tree would be great and that would help us solve the issue of the customer service tickets

David F.
Customer Service Representative en EE. UU.

Awesome Software - Amazing Time Saver

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Immense reduction in response time and time spent per customer. Customer issues are solved in at least half the time now because of this software.

This software has saved us so much time going back and forth with customers. The step by step breakdown allows our customers to provide all of their information ahead of time and cut down on the amount of emails that have to be sent. Our customers are able to answer a series of prompts that we can see in our system. It greatly reduces how long it takes for a customer issue to be resolved when time isn't being wasted on countless email correspondences. We are now able to answer more customers and faster because of this software and has reduced our overall response time. I would highly recommend this software to anyone dealing in customer service where troubleshooting has many different variables.

Contras:

The one downside to the software is that it can be time consuming to set it all up. This gets easier as you get better with it but it can be a little difficult at first when trying to create a tree for your customer service. The other downside is that it is a little difficult to navigate on the back-end when you are integrating it the software.

Deanna W.
Knowledge & Content Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Good end user experience, bad backend experience

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The ZenDesk integration is key.

The end product is easy for our agents to use. Looks nice and functions well. We chose Zingtree above other platforms because of its integration with ZenDesk. Great customer support too!

Contras:

The UI for building the decision tree leaves a lot to be desired. There needs to be a blend between the Thumbnails View and the Simple View on the Overview part of the site when you are in the backend. I need to be able to see all of the text that is on the Node (which is shown in the Thumbnail View) and where each of the nodes links to (which is only shown in the simple view). It makes no sense and I have to switch back and forth between the two constantly. The Virtual Designer is also TERRIBLE and I had to write out each of the nodes on sticky notes on my wall to make any sense of this thing after it got to a certain size. There is also the issue of the history of the decision tree in the ZenDesk integration. It only records the answers and not the questions so it's basically USELESS for the next agent who looks at the ticket. It would also be great to be able to automatically input the history as an internal note in ZD. The pricing for the customer-facing decision is so cost prohibitive that we scrapped the idea altogether. Pay per click does not work.

hace 4 años

Hi Deanna - We've posted a major update to Designer since you wrote your review. It's a lot easier now to manage your trees in this tool. Also - the Zendesk agent app does indeed display questions and answers.See the summary of the Zendesk app (and the History view screenshot) on this page: https://zingtree.com/faq.php?start_node=26&start_tree=141123244000 We're continuing to improve Zingtree based upon our customer's feedback, and in general your comments are really helpful. Bill

Isaac W.
Program Manager, Customer Operations en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Overall my experience with Zingtree has been great.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Zingtree helps our agents provide consistent support to our customers and allows them to easily follow complex processes.

While the software takes a little while to get the hang of, the customer support is great - love the super fast response from the leadership team. When I point out something that's broken, it gets fixed usually in 24-48 hours which shows that Zingtree really values it's customers.

Contras:

I wish there was a little more customizability with the Zendesk integration - for example, I wish it had the ability to automatically appear on the screen for agents when a specific category was selected or when a specific type of call came in.

hace 4 años

Hi Isaac - The Zingtree Agent Scripting app for Zendesk can automatically select a tree based upon the Brand field, or the value in any custom field. If you are using a screen pop software with Zendesk, then that may need to set the fields, but otherwise this is an integral part of Zingtree's Zendesk interface. Happy to work with you to get this part in place...

Emanuela F.
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Very helpful tool to ensure consistency across customer experience

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: consistency of our users verification process which was previously completely based on tribal knowledge

guides agents to make the correct decision, consistent customer experience, enforces processes and policies

Contras:

1. not very clear reporting 2. would love to be able to customize more what agents see 3. would be great to be able to have different trees for different teams instead of having to create a tree of the trees for agents to select the right path depending on their role

Jessica P.
Training Supervisor en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados

Easy, convenient, helpful

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: As the Training Supervisor for a company I get wide range of benefits from the use of Zingtree. From the classroom, to the floor, and finally continued education there is benefit from Zingtree along the whole way.

I love the smooth user friendly interface. The flexibility in creating job specific trees. The complete ease of use for a wide variety of agents. It takes a lot of guess work out out of difficult systems.

Contras:

The development of existing trees can be a little hard at times. Especially when the tree is very large. It is very easy to get "lost".

Doug S.
Director, Data Governance en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Positive from every perspective!

5 hace 4 años

Platform is EXTREAMLY simple to design, implement, manage and scale. In the rare case we had a question, the support team responded very quickly to provide assistance. The team is also very eager to help solve new business problems by adding new functionality to the platform. We are designing new trees across our organization to drive processes optimization.

Contras:

Honestly, cannot think of one. Each time I `think that feature would be nice to have, the team points me to the solution.

Rachelle G.
Team Lead en EE. UU.
Oficina ejecutiva, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very easy to set up. I wish there were a few more features.

4 hace 4 años

I like how easy it is to set up new trees. There are also a lot of customizable settings. When employees are added to the zingtree admin list, it is easy for them to also figure out how to use the system. When changes need to be made, it is easy to do so and changes are reflected immediately.

Contras:

Setting up training simulations is not easy. Wish there were more options for multiple choice and scoring. I do not like how only one user can be signed in at a time.

Morgan A.
Software developer en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Team is really available to help and they are knowledgeable about their own system and integration

4 hace 4 años

It's easy to use. As stated above, the customer support is helpful when setting up your trees. The system overall isn't bad.

Contras:

Its hard to make anything look professional without custom html and css. Maybe add more customization or drag and drop capabilities for customers with less technical background

Micah P.
Title Specialist en EE. UU.
Automoción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A powerful decision tree tool with a slight learning curve.

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall it's been a great additional tool for decision making and collecting data to further our efforts towards efficiency.

The feedback function was immensely useful when we were performing beta test runs before implementing it to our entire team and continues to be useful live. We're able to make fixes to errors and update information quickly with feedback from the team! You are also able to quickly jump between scripts as needed.

Contras:

Not entirely a fault on Zingtree as it is likely ideal for call scripts, we've been using it for documentation processing decisions as we saw potential in the program's ability to handle this. The tree mapping can quickly get clunky with more information and it's an extra effort to navigate, pull and organize data. We'd love to see Zingtree expand to have more data focused functions.

Beka W.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator en EE. UU.
Seguros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

We use Zingtree to manage the steps and script of a multi-step direct marketing campaign.

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The ability to build and manage the steps and scripting of a huge campaign while preserving a simple end-user experience has greatly improved the organization and efficiency or our direct marketing efforts.

The end user experience is great. We use the Zingtree publishing link for an employee to easily navigate to what he needs in a very complicated decision tree.

Contras:

We would love easier options for importing from our CRM so the merge fields could be easily populated.

Sabriena V.
Customer Service Manager en Canadá
Seguridad e investigaciones, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great experience! It's super affordable and works great!

5 hace 4 años

I like that it is super customizable. I can make it look like pretty much anything and can tweak it to fit my different departments.

Contras:

It's super tedious to edit when you get tons of nodes. It's complicated to update and find one thing if your tree is massive.

Tim B.
Knowledge manager en RU
Fuente de la reseña

A standout product that does exactly what it claims to

5 hace 4 años

The clean look and feel as well as the ease of use. This product and the reporting are fantastic. Keep up the good work.

Contras:

Times out too easily and lose changes which is frustrating. This appears to be an intermittent issue but one that needs addressing.

Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

This is excellent and easy to learn. Great flexibility for implementation. Great product.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Used to set up interactive trouble shooting guide to capture tribal machine and maintenance knowledge, and this worked great. Feed back email great feature to correct/add information to trees.

Easy to learn and setup with flexible implementation techniques to make the presentation of each screen unique. Great support to help resolve any issues. Working on Interactive In-house Trouble Shooting Guide, and great place to capture tribal knowledge.

Contras:

Had to get a separate software to put videos into trees due to IT firewall of facility. Has to have access to internet to work, or pay great price to put in isolated version.

Melvin D.
Director, Business Solution Design & Support en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great product...Extremely flexible tool for the contact center environment.

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Ability to improve quality and onboarding of contact center staff.

It's flexibility and reliability is what makes the product stand out from similar applications. Would recommend it to ay company that requires a flow three solution.

Contras:

The form aspect of the tool could use a little improvement. We would like to be able to more easily create forms and transmit the data to our data warehouse.

Laura B.
PAC Service Escalation en EE. UU.

Easy for Beginners and Advanced Users

5 hace 4 años

I really appreciate the ease in updating and editing existing trees. I can easily preview my changes before I commit to the new information.

Contras:

I don't like that it is sometimes difficult to navigate the changes in font, size and parameters within a node. I would like to be able to copy information and have the formatting stay consistent.