Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Quire

Quire es una herramienta colaborativa de gestión de proyectos que fue desarrollada para organizar tareas principales y secundarias en una exclusiva estructura similar a un árbol.

Descubre más sobre Quire

Mostrando 99 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Shimon S.
Head of Design and Production
Hardware informático, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/4/2018

"Wish I found this sooner"

Comentarios: Most of my project are freelance and project based, so i require a project management platform that will allow me to manage several projects for more than one organization. I had been using Trello for this and whilst it has served be well, it does not have a good structure for organizing tasks and making sure they are followed up, in that sense its a bit too informal. Quire bring structure to the tasks and a simple interface that bring focus to clarity to the project.

Puntos a favor: From the moment I first started using it, everything just worked the way it should, incredibly intuitive, none of the bloating or over complicated functionality that other project/task management platforms suffer from. For me the killer feature it the 'tree structure' approach to task management, this is how it should be done, take a big task/project and break it into smaller and smaller manageable tasks. Each subtask has the same feature set as the main task which is exactly how it should be done because why should any task have less importance. The interface is clean and functional, everything is where is should be, it just works. You have Organizations, then projects, then tasks, which is a great way to organize things, especially if you are freelance like me and do projects for a number of different organizations. I am a long time trello user, and for anything looking for an alternative that does more than just kanban, this is for you, it will allow you to really structure tasks and make sure they are followed up.

Contras: No Kanban is going to be a big negative for many people, but apparently that is coming soon. Interface might be too simple for some people, or perhaps lacking features such as chat, message board, rich text markup, etc etc, but that could be seen as a good thing by others. Pricing has not been released either, that is something to be concerned about , especially if you invest time in adopting this platform but then it turns out to be overpriced. That is probably my biggest concern at the moment as features can be added all the time, but pricing can be a deal breaker.

• Publicado el 23/4/2018
Marion B.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/4/2020

"Amazing product , exceptionnal and generous customer service"

Comentarios: Very good, the best "tasks" app we ever used.

Puntos a favor: Everything, but i Prefer:
- Possibility to assign a single task to multiple user (and when it's get done, it goes away for everyone)
- Possibility to organize yours tasks by organization, projects and boards
- Possibility to create weekly, monthly, etc tasks
- Possibility to attach document to each task
- User friendly
- French language ! (and the translation is good!)
- The generosity and help from the customer service (as a small and poor charity organisation who rely on volunteers who work from home, we need this kind of service to complete our projects)

Contras: - maybe the fact that when you look a subtask on a board , you can't see their connection to the "complete task" and it can be somewhat confusing to differentiate between similar subtask (Actually we just have to always name the subtask with the name of the complete task, so we have a way around)

• Publicado el 1/4/2020
Mel K.
IT Project and Change Manager
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/7/2020

"Finally a tool with kanban agility AND big picture structure capability"

Comentarios: Easy to get up and running and stick to it. It's easy to end up using tools intermittently - oh I should get organised -> spend time organising -> get busy -> too much effort to organise ->oh I should get organised... So far, I've managed to maintain a consistent level of using it to drive what I'm focusing on rather than it being an after-the-fact overhead which is what most tools devolve to when they're too separated from how we really work.

Puntos a favor: The thing that Quire does best is exactly what I've struggled with using tools such as Trello. Most of us don't get the luxury of being able to work on only one thing, and keeping track of all the different buckets of stuff without an overarching structure is a cognitive load that can become overwhelming. Quire let's you create a structure containing multiple buckets, create views (sublists) to work with the parts that are relevant for different teams, play with structures until it all makes sense - everything that makes it easy to manage competing priorities and swap "hats". Each focus can then be managed on a board view while maintaining sync with the overall list view.
This has become my absolute favourite personal productivity tool and I'm just starting to recruit others so I can prove it in a team context - there is a Trello conversion which worked well for my personal todos but might not be quite as smooth for the mammoth boards we have for dev work.
Oh, and, it's absolutely free!!!

Contras: It's still pretty new so people don't know about it. There is an app market but few options as yet - for example, integration with Outlook is only with Todos, not meetings, and only one way (Quire->Outlook). I'd love to be able to add Outlook meetings automatically into my Today, Tomorrow, This Week, Next Week board so I don't overload tasks into a meeting heavy day (that reminds me - ability to do recurring tasks is built in, yay!)

• Publicado el 31/7/2020
Dianna S.
Productos cosméticos, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 8/5/2019

"Simple task software"

Puntos a favor: Clean, open spaces, no clutter. Connected with Gmail easily

Contras: This software has no templates,. It is a very basic task software

Respuesta de proveedores

por Potix el 10/5/2019

Hi Dianna,

I'm really sorry to learn that you didn't think Quire is a suitable tool for your business. Actually, we do have reusable templates on Quire. Also, most of the critical task software features are available on Quire, such as nested to do list to help you break down big goals into achievable tasks, Kanban board to help you get focused on what really matters in a short period of time, real time collaboration that allows work with teammates and always stay in sync, etc.

We still hope that in the future, you might consider give Quire another try and let us know what you think :) Have a wonderful day!

The Quire Team

• Publicado el 8/5/2019
Adam A.
Civil Design Engineer
Ingeniería civil, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/7/2020

"Everything you need, and nothing that you don't"

Comentarios: It took all of 4 days for me to become comfortable with their version of markdown and the in line task entry system. Creating check boxes, tables, asigning tasks in line, assigning deadlines and start dates in line, all of it.
There has been no issues to date with the software, and I am now using it to organize my entire life. NOT just my working life.
Getting my team onboard was easy, and everyone who uses the software comments on how easy it was to learn to use in our context, and how lightweight/quick it is to use.

Puntos a favor: Simple UI
Easy inline entry of tasks and restrictions such as due date, start date, assignees, tags, files and everything else one could need to get their tasks in order and their team up to date
In line chat and descriptions let people talk about important issues
The overview and kanban board options are great for people who organize their information in different ways, and the ability to have the boards interact with one another in various ways is excellent

Contras: Very minimalistic (A positive for me, but maybe not for everyone!)
Constant improvements being rolled out (A positive for me, but not everyone wants to have to learn new features constantly)
FREE!

• Publicado el 18/7/2020
Vincent B.
Coordonnateur
Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/3/2020

"Superbe outil de gestion de tâches collaboratives."

Comentarios: C'est le meilleur gestionnaire de tâche d'équipe que nous avons utilisé. Point final. Depuis deux ans, nous avons essayé de nombreux outils. Certains très populaires et d'autres moins. Quelque chose clochait toujours. Une fonctionnalité nécessaire à notre travail manquait toujours. Quire est le premier à inclure toutes les fonctionnalités dont nous avons besoin et tout ceci avec une interface qui est un charme à utiliser. Notre recherche est terminée!!!!

Puntos a favor: L'interface simple, claire et épurée est intuitive et très agréable à utiliser à utiliser. L'affichage compact des listes présente énormément d'information (étiquette, assignations, date d'échéance, ...) tout en demeurant propre, simple et facile à consulter. Dernière cette interface se cachent toutes les fonctionnalisés de base et avancées qu'une équipe pourrait désirer : sous-tâches avec date d'échéance, notes évolutives et commentaires par tâche, tâches récurrentes, priorité de tâche, documents attachés, tâches favorites... De plus, l'interface permet de facilement filtrer et trier les listes selon de multiples critères et ses filtres sont mémorisés pour chacune des listes. L'assignation des tâches est simple et efficace et facile à comprendre pour l'équipe. Les tâches peuvent également être réorganisées simplement en les glissant directement ailleurs dans la liste.

Contras: Le seul point que j'ai trouvé à améliorer est le fait que la vue par défaut d'une liste, sans filtre personnalisée n'est ni classée par date d'échéance ni par projet. Ce n'est vraiment pas un problème majeur puisqu'en appliquant un filtre, c'est facilement corrigé. De plus, ce filtre demeure appliqué même si l'utilisateur change de vue. Cela dit, il serait agréable que la vue par défaut offre une certaine organisation.

• Publicado el 14/3/2020
Elise C.
Trainer
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/12/2019

"A Checklist on Steroids"

Comentarios: We're having our Support team use it to track all of the little to large tasks they need to work on so fewer tasks fall through the cracks. I use it for project management in creating training content for our company.

Puntos a favor: - Nested checklists
- Ability to adjust settings for each task regardless if it is nested or not
- Incredible due date functionality
- Constant updates based on customer feedback
- Free to use
- Basic reporting capability
- Kanban board
- Many ways to visualize what you're working on (tags, statuses, due dates, descriptions, assignees)

Contras: - Seems simple to use, but there's so many details to learn. Having training would be great!
- Sometimes updates interrupt my workflow. I can usually learn to work around it.

• Publicado el 13/12/2019
marketing coordinator
Software informático, 13-50 empleados
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 20/5/2020

"Best To-Do list app!"

Puntos a favor: One of the best project management apps I ever used. They have countless of features, but here are the ones that I love the most:
• Clean interface: know for their minimalism style and is built around the GTD method.
• Easy collaboration: A simple link that you can share with others.
• Kanban board
• Task Reminders
• Webpage+mobile app quick sync: They provide offline syncing.
Another huge plus is that they're completely free. No upgrade needed!

Contras: They don't have a Gantt Chart. Hope they're working on it! It's quite important for bigger teams because we need to keep track of individual tasks.

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 20/5/2020
Jeffrey W.
Board of Directors
Entretenimiento, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/4/2020

"Project Management and Check Lists"

Comentarios: Has been a great place to create multiple checklists and allows things not to be overlooked and improved upon from event to event.

Puntos a favor: The simplicity of use and interface allows me to have mutliple users access and work within or bi-annual checklists to execute an event.

Contras: Wish there was a way to "skip" a recurring task if it is not needed that time. Right now have to change the due date.

• Publicado el 16/4/2020
Chris C.
Summer camp coordinator
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/2/2020

"Fantastic - easy, smooth, motivating"

Comentarios: Great shared project management space. No more Google docs to open and random files scattered here and there with things to do.

Puntos a favor: Just live Quire. Full disclosure- I haven't ever used a shared project website or program before, in large part because it always looked like more work than it was worth. But a supervisor of mine invited me to use Quire to coordinate our summer camp together and my goodness it's so great. So intuitive and easy to access.

Contras: I wish that you could toggle back and forth between two email accounts like most Android apps. I'm confident that Quire will get there 😁 Some things take a tiny bit of getting used to, but overall it's pretty intuitive

• Publicado el 17/2/2020
Ken P.
Director of Post Production
Películas y largometrajes, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/5/2019

"Great Tool For Keeping A Team Up To Date With The Latest Information"

Comentarios: We work in a business where we have to be on top of things, we can't make any mistakes, and quick / accurate delivery of elements to our clients is paramount. By using a project management system like Quire, we can have a visual status of our various projects, with up-to-date information, contacts and specifications, so we can move at a quicker pace with significantly fewer questions. The support for Quire has been great, with quick responses and excitement over adding new / different features that we have requested. They also "dog food" their software and use the actual Quire service for their FAQ and some support questions, so they know what works and doesn't work.

Puntos a favor: My team and I work in a high speed environment where keeping track of the latest information via emails, texts, calls and more is extremely hard. Quire has been a great tool for keeping the entire team up to date with all of the latest and greatest information. We don't want anyone to have to refer back to emails to see what is correct, so we make sure that we immediately update the project information in Quire and then everyone is on the same page. We set up a tagging system, so that our various clients and the various facilities we do work at each have a tag with a particular color. As we open up a new project, we will apply the correct tags, so we know at a quick glance who the important players are. This is especially useful as everyone on the team bounces around from project to project, so knowing who is involved and what job # to bill to is very important. Quire handles this all very well. Quire also allows you to attach small files, which is one the main features we use, and possibly the most important. We know that the latest spec sheet is in the project on Quire, so we don't have to search around for it. It keeps our artists on track and asking way fewer questions. Quire's sync is very good and updates very quickly when others make changes / updates. We use the web and iOS versions all day every day.

Contras: I feel like the searching functionality could be improved, so when you search for a particular name or client or job name, it only shows you the tasks that match your search. Right now, it only highlights matching tasks in a long list. It makes it too difficult to find a specific old job, so for instance you can copy information from the old job task to a new job task.

• Publicado el 1/5/2019
Tushant M.
Animator and Illustrator
Animación, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 30/8/2017

"Simple, brilliant and beautiful!"

Comentarios: Quire's biggest strength is its simplicity, and that has been a boon for me, which is why I've stuck to it. It allows me to plan-out my projects extensively and manage them at a glance, saving me plenty of time and effort in order to get things done.

Puntos a favor: I've used many task management applications before for their various strengths and functionality in conjunction such as Trello, Keep, Workflowy, etc. at the same time but Quire is an interesting middle-ground. While it doesn't consist of the strengths of the other tools, it sits comfortably in between them and is pretty consistent with one's desired workflow. It's simple enough to quickly manage and navigate through, and has enough complex features for someone like me to keep track of larger projects, whether in a team or simply working solo. Its tag-search system is also fantastic! It allows the tool to get out of your way so that you can put more time and energy on your actual work. Another brilliant idea that Quire has had recently is to have an app-less access to your project via browser shortcut on smartphones. What it does is that it saves a shortcut your phone's desktop so you can access your tasks even if offline just like an app without having to install anything! I love that!

Contras: While the desktop navigation is fantastic via short-cuts, Quire seems to be pretty clunky on smartphones. I can still drag around tasks no problem (except for my chubby finger not letting me see where I'm even dropping it), it's really hard to use it to create and manage tasks or plan-out projects on-the-go. This is partly what keeps me from using it on Android, and instead I still rely on Google Keep. Other things may be considered a "con" for some, even though it wasn't for me, but thought I'd mention either way: For one, Quire's strength is in its simplicity, so there may not be features that high-end project-management tools are expected to have, such as the Timeline feature. Personally I did not require it, because Quire's Progress Stats is fine enough for me. Secondly, part of Quire's simplicity aspect goes into how the tasks are managed; when you finish a task, it is removed from sight, therefore out of mind so you can now focus on something else. While it makes you more efficient and productive (provided you've planned things out ahead of time), in certain projects there are times when I'd like to keep track of completed tasks, and it's not really easy to do that quickly in Quire unless you decide before-hand how you intend to use it. But that's just a minor nitpick, so it doesn't bother me that much. Though I do mind lack of Google Calendar integration.

• Publicado el 30/8/2017
Head of Business Development
Software informático, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/8/2018

"If you're getting started - don't look elsewhere"

Comentarios: I'm mostly occupied with multiple projects and Quire has given me a way to simply put it across and visualize and switch between them. This simplicity is why I am a fan. Also - I trust the team is up for great work and I'd like to stick around and be a part of their success.

Puntos a favor: I've used quite a few project management tools but nothing come close to Quire when it comes to simplicity and beauty. But don't be mistaken, it is simple yet very powerful. They have got amazing features to keep a track of your tasks with a detailed history under every project. There is also a convenient shortcut instructions reminding you of the keys to get things done quickly, and in the process, making you use to the entire Quire experience. I rely on collaboration a lot in my projects, and Quire has a beautiful way of messaging and allocating tasks and keeping track of them. Also - love the night mode! The team is also very eager to learn from your feedbacks. Crystal have reached out to me multiple times checking on my feedbacks and also updating on when I can expect certain features I find missing - that is really impressive for a company bound to grow.

Contras: When I initially started using it, I found the important piece missing was to visualize my tasks, they have now added that as well with Kanban coming in! But what I'd even more appreciate about is perhaps a few important integrations like Google Calendar. Also, not sure if they have plans to release a web-app tool for MacOS.

• Publicado el 16/8/2018
Jose luis P.
Agricultura, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/5/2017

"Extremely powerful yet simple to use"

Comentarios: Much productive team, that spends less time on email, and more time completing tasks.

Puntos a favor: Quire has a very powerful tree like interface to tasks management, and it also is very intuitive, simple and elegant.
The tree can be collapsed / expanded at will for each user, that can filter the tasks in many ways.
Integration with Google G Suite is excellent: Same login procedure, Google Drive, and email of deadlines and all kind of notifications.
Every information is synced online with all users.
Simple to use 'red dots' signal the tasks that had meaningful changes.
Quire adoption is very easy and straightforward. As new users are invited to projects and start to use the simple yet powerfull interface, at no time they realize they could use it to other needs/projects, and start their own projects/assignments to other users. Any new project we can think of is rapidly scathed in Quire. It's viral.
Right after starting to use Quire, we've been dealing with much less emails and calendar reminders, our users focus on tasks directly on Quire.
With Quire, stake holders only set notifications on tasks that they are really interested in.

Contras: As simple and powerful, it's easy for new users to mistakenly complete tasks, so we need to sometimes review the 'all completed tasks' panel (or the notification email) to assure those are really done.

• Publicado el 23/5/2017
Sviluppo Progetti
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 13-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 31/10/2018

"Great, minimal and very useful!"

Comentarios: I find myself very well with the quick approach of the creation of the task, both in the list view that board (clearly the inclusion of the task in lost, especially thanks to the tree mode is really fast, also excellent possibility to paste a text and convert it in single or multiple tasks I find myself very well, I hope they never change but always improve, leaving the possibility to have a dignified and democratic free plan, useful for those who do not have to make projkect management his job, but do not want to die in front of a "planned" limitation

Puntos a favor: Task tree, minimal, ability to customize with formatting and colors both tasks and descriptions, perfect switch between view list and board. At the moment the plan is totally free, I hope they do not fall into the same mistake as their competitors who will cut out the small non-profit groups that can not afford to pay such large sums (the competitors, as well as the programmed obsolescence, ride the threshold between a free useless tool and an honorable pro tool).
I hope that the free version will remain identical to the current one and the pro will have additional features

Contras: More than cons, I hope that the boards will no longer be in a drop-down list but viewed horizontally just like multiple excel sheets, in which there will be the various Kanban dividers (to do - on gong - complete). The chat section, which they call comments, is not very convenient. it would be useful to have it detached

• Publicado el 31/10/2018
Bob E.
Telecomunicaciones, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/8/2016

"Some thoughts after trying Quire"

Comentarios: I have been experimenting with Quire, It has some nice features, however I prefer WorkFlowy for its ease of navigation and plainness, but had I not discovered WorkFlowy after Springpad shut down, I would have probably started using Quire because of it's features and functionality.

Puntos a favor: There is the option of adding new sub list items to top or bottom of list
There are nice shortcut instructions when hovering over function icon
It is easy to keep track of who is collaborating on a project
Collaboration conversations can be always in view
Quire is a little different from other apps that I have tried. The design and layout doesn't seem to get in the way as much.
There is the ability to add Due Dates and Reminders
I rarely collaborate on projects with others. If I collaborated more often I might be more inclined to use Quire regularly.
I am impressed that Quire developers have reached out to me several times to asking for feedback about my usage and to answer questions that I had.
There is a detailed history of editing of each specific project

Contras: Like most other note taking apps available, Quire does have a somewhat rigid structure that gets in the way of productivity for me, but may be useful for others.
Navigation on the Quire screen is a little more spread out than the WorkFlowy screen. Making use of the Keyboard shortcuts is suggested
A few times I unintentionally pressed the complete button and "completed" an item on Android
I find navigating the page, using built-in calendars and other features is unnecessary for what I want to accomplish
Quire is a little slower than WorkFlowy to refresh
I am able to do pretty much everything in Quire that I can do with WorkFlowy, but it is a little more time consuming
The adding tasks and subtasks and breaking them down is a little more complicated in Quire
a benefit of WorkFlowy is that you can compose or copy and paste any portion of your entire WorkFlowy list into an email, letter, article, app or document. There is some exporting of Quire into a CSV document, which can be copied and pasted into a document with some reworking.
As much or as little of your whole WorkFlowy list can be shown at one time #n
Unlike Quire, WorkFlowy does not have predetermined frames to enter text into you can always see the entire text

• Publicado el 11/8/2016
Rômulo F.
Supervisor of design and media development
  • Publicado el 5/3/2018

"It is a simple, complete and free system."

Puntos a favor: Quire offers a simple, unrestricted and intuitive interface based on the task tree idea. You can add hierarchical task lists without any type of constraint, and you can track deadlines, people in charge, teams, priorities and workflows. In this way, quire.io adapts easily to any production reality, regardless of its characteristics. Unlike other complex rules-loaded systems, quire.io gives users the freedom to set their own rules according to the characteristics of the institution or the production flow.
High costs for all this? Additional payments at the end of the month? High prices for each user?None of this. The quire is free and entitled to iOS and android apps. Periodically we are surprised with new features.

Contras: The quire has some limitations when it comes to filter or crossing information between different projects.

• Publicado el 5/3/2018
Brad M.
SEO Consultant
  • Publicado el 21/2/2018

"Convenient, efficient, effective, simple"

Comentarios: I use it for task management to organise what I need to do, and assign my team tasks. Also there's a mobile app so I can see what the team is getting done when I'm not at the computer.

Puntos a favor: I can 'deep dive' doing sub tasks to sub tasks as deep as I like, and each point can have their own deadline, description, labels, comments etc. With other platforms each task only has one deadline but you know, things aren't always that simple. There are big goals and there are little objectives that need to be met to reach those goals, and there are errands that need to be done before you can do those objectives. Quire allows you to plot all these out, assign them to different people and with different deadlines. Its great. Also its free, at least for now.

Contras: Its only a little thing and isn't really an issue: When you sort the tasks in order of due date, you don't know which sub-tasks are for what task. So lets say for example you have different clients that all need the same three tasks done for them (task A, B & C), and with different deadlines. When you sort in order of due date, you notice that task A is due tomorrow - but you don't know who for. Unless you clear the sorting, there's no way of knowing. Of course you can just select the specific sub-task, turn off the sort and turn it back on again when you know who it is, but then what about the other sub-tasks? Its only a mild inconvenience and I don't really use the due date sort that often anyway.

• Publicado el 21/2/2018
Anish J.
COO
  • Publicado el 21/8/2017

"Great tool for startups. Very easy to manage tasks and collaborate within the team!"

Puntos a favor: The ease with which you can add tasks using keyboard shortcuts. For almost all the other systems I had used, it was very difficult to populate the tasks into the system and hence it didn't work out for our small team. But quire did a wonderful thing managing tasks by breaking a big task into smaller pieces so that everyone in the team is aware of the progress without any email communication. Everytime we introduce a new tool, adaptability is the main issue as employees will be reluctant to use tools. But with quire, it was a breeze. Everyone adapted to it quickly.

Contras: Quire doesn't have an android app yet and that is a big worry. Even though they have a very responsive web app which works really good in mobile, the native experience is missing.
Also I would like to have a feature where I can select a member and see all the tasks assigned to that person.

• Publicado el 21/8/2017
Jovana V.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/12/2019

"As Simple as Quire"

Comentarios: My experience is very positive as I was surprised how simplicity can actually enhance task management. I like to be able to categorize tasks and subtasks as my ideas germinate. Being able to go into all the details and be able to visually have a distinctive presentation of a task at hand is amazing.

Puntos a favor: One thing that was a real mind-blow was how simple Quire is. It's super simple, clear and user-friendly. On top of that, it is one of those task management tools that let you expand on the task to its most minutious details. Nesting allows you to create tasks and subtasks that are coherent and relatable.

Contras: To maintain the simplicity Quire decided to sacrifice some functionality features. I personally don't mind because there are a great many tools out there focusing on expanding on different functions. Quire should remain simple even it means that it should look somewhat rudimentary.

• Publicado el 31/12/2019
Renan S.
Web Developer - Web Entrepreneur
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 11/7/2019

"Quire takes the lion's share in the jungle of project management software"

Comentarios: I was an early adopter - I started to use the app from the start.
It seemed to me that time the team behind Quire was skillful, ambitious and serious.
If you see now how much it has improved since I guess it was true.
What I enjoy the most personally is the design and user experience, it feels very natural and reactive.
I can say it will probably suit most of your needs now.

Puntos a favor: - Actively developed by a creative team
- There were already quite many apps when Quire started ; they were smart enough do get the best from what existed then and they had good ideas too.
- Good Styling options (Dark theme is one)
- Dates/Calendar management
- Fast interactions / intuitive handling
- Many options to follow tasks lists, boards (Kanban), reporting features, team interactions and team management
- They provide migration tools from other apps (Asana, Wunderlist, Trello...)

Contras: At first, the application didn't have as many features, so I have not exclusively used Quire since.
I believe that now it would be possible.

• Publicado el 11/7/2019
Zach B.
Student
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 11/4/2018

"Great To-Do list with excellent features and phenomenal customer support"

Comentarios: The ability to organize my tasks more efficiently than ever before

Puntos a favor: The hierarchical ordering of tasks has allowed me to break down my to-do list into extremely organized and manageable goals. The additional functionality of Quire (priority setting, tags, filtered and sorted views, etc.) only adds to their already fantastic platform. Additionally, their customer service is out of this world. Within several days of signing up for Quire, Crystal, a member of their team, reached out to me via email asking how I was liking the product. I responded with a question that was answered within 15 minutes (at 10pm no less). I then responded, adding that I thought the addition of data regarding the time spent on tasks would be helpful, and Crystal emailed back writing that Quire will add a timer feature for such a purpose. Overall, I'm extremely happy with the software and can't wait to see it progress as its popularity increases (as I'm sure it will).

Contras: The only thing I would like to see that currently does not exist is the aforementioned timing data for tasks. As I said in my pro column, when I mentioned this to Crystal, I got a quick response saying that a feature would be added, so I can't say I even have any cons.

• Publicado el 11/4/2018
Lorena H.
Senior Marketing Executive
Automatización industrial, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/8/2018

"Such an intuitive tool to organiza your work!"

Comentarios: We are currently using a lot of excel sheets, which means that there are various versions of files and manual work of making sure you don't forget any deadlines. With Quire this process is automated and there is only ONE source. This helps us to be more efficient!

Puntos a favor: Quire is so easy to use, because it is intuitive! No need for long introduction sessions or reading a user guide. I signed up and /I knew immediately what to do. User friendliness is a main argument to convince the team that we can bring project management to the next level without spending a lot of time on top of normal work how to do it.
Apart from that the tree-structure is great and it really makes the user think about their projects from the beginning to the end and what is required on each level. I just always have the best possible overview of my projects and tasks thanks to this great tool.

Contras: It would be great if the reminder and email notifications could be customized more, so that Quire does not remind/notify you about everything at a certain time. Selecting with project I would like to be reminded of more often than others would be ideal, but this is really just a minor aspect.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Potix el 31/8/2018

Hi Lorena,
FYI, we will let users customize email notifications in the future. That is, you will be able to choose what to get notified of. :)

• Publicado el 29/8/2018
Sofia T.
Freelance content writer
  • Publicado el 21/5/2018

"More than you can ask for. Easy and user-friendly interface"

Comentarios: Quick and simple to use, sync with calendar and great support

Puntos a favor: I've been looking for an app that would allow me to track my projects and numerous daily tasks in a simple and effective way, with several subtasks and Android app. I've tested more than 40 apps and I was happily surprised with Quire. First, it is free and yet offers features that allow me to smoothly organize my work and personal agenda. I can sync it with my calendar, filter, sort and organize my tasks easily within a multi-project view. But what impressed me the most was the customer support. They asked for feedback, provided quick guidance and replied to my queries. This is something I consider very important and I've seen paid apps not replying at all to my queries so for Quire team... 5* and counting :) The app looks and works great too. I'm loving it!
Can't wait to see further development

Contras: Being a free tool, Quire offers more than the basics, especially when comparing to paid competitors. I'd love to see a time tracker and maybe a generic tasks Dashboard (Kanban or similar) as I'm very visual :) But overall, for the price you pay (zero!) it's the best I've tested so far

• Publicado el 21/5/2018
Cuma E.
management
Administración educativa, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 30/3/2018

"unlimited tree based task maangement which is great to submit task(s) as detail as you want."

Comentarios: I can manage task as detail as I want, it become more beautiful with markdown support and the task repetition feature helps a lot user with repetitive tasks.

Puntos a favor: tree based todo list.
customize-able repetitive task scheduler.
cool task filter.
awesome markdown support.
dead simple tags management.
monochrome dark theme.
offline mode support.
almost mouse-less.

Contras: "my task" positioned on the left panel not in the main panel. it would be great if they could displaying my task like smartfolder. all of my task automatically classified into each related project in one page. it would help me to focus only on my own tasks. I don't need to pay attention to any other task that aren't mine.

• Publicado el 30/3/2018