Opiniones de Percolate

Sobre Percolate

Percolate es el sistema de registro para el marketing. Software para ayudarte a ver, organizar y mejorar todo lo que hace el marketing.

Descubre más sobre Percolate

Having all platforms on one screen at my fingertips and the ability to switch brands quickly and easily.

Contras:

Sometimes I miss the comments or new publications.

Valoraciones de Percolate

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Percolate tiene una valoración global de 4,2 estrellas sobre 5 según las 35 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Percolate antes?

Filtrar opiniones (35)

Santiago
Santiago
independiente en Venezuela
Fuente de la reseña

Quite interesting, I expect the cost

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Time, in this era it is important to do more with less time, that seems to me the most relevant aspect of this platform. I can not talk about benefits to save money because they have not given more information, but I am sure that to enter such a competitive market will offer an attractive and functional option for everyone, from small to large customers.

The most interesting thing is that you can find in this platform all in one, it allows you to optimize time and efforts. One of the great tasks that we have who dedicate ourselves to digital commerce is to give the time, this platform allows to carry with each client a concrete strategy that offers results in a short time.

Contras:

That they do not finish saying if the price is high, it is medium or it is low, in the best of scenarios, that it is free. For now it is by invitation, we hope that in the coming months they offer it without major limitations, they could include a free version and another pay, that way, in a short time it could surprise the market.

Gulshan
Digital Manager en Azerbaiyán
Diseño, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Percolate actually made my work easier and this is the most important thing.

5,0 hace 5 años

First of all I would like to note that working with monthly calendar and assets in Percolate is more comfortable than in Excel, as it was before. Also it is much more easier to download assets from Percolate than via we transfer, as I can download them whenever I want, I can see updates and changes immediately. It's really very cool. Also last year I suggested to put an icon for each social network somewhere on the side panel and you can see changes, comments of users and etc. by clicking on the icon of Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. I mean that each network will be separated from others. And it was accepted by your side, i really appreciated it. I wish you good luck in future. =)

Contras:

Actually i have one. I would like to suggest you to add, search panel in percolate. Let me explain why: There are many pictures are posted every day. But when I want to find and check pictures posted by our(I mean Azerbaijan) malls, bloggers or users, I should scroll all that day to find out what I want. Sometimes I miss the comments or new publications. It is really uncomfortable. And that is why I suggest you to add search panel on Instagram page in Percolate. For example: If I want to monitor Port Baku Mall's page, I write the name of the page in the search panel and immediately see all posts, check the comments and etc. It will be better than monitoring general posts (from other countries, users, pages) all day. If you want I can send you a presentation. Thank you in advance.

Social Media Strategist en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Percolate needs to innovate more!

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Again, digital marketing is a fast-paced industry. They don't seem to be able to make changes that reflect the needs of users. It is reliable, but a little clunky. More drag and drop features and other user-friendly conveniences should be added, but it offers a decent AEM and content management system. Must be something better out there.

I like the calendar view of creative work that's been scheduled and that its publishing automation. It's nice that it has an AEM, but I don't find that very necessary for my particular work.

Contras:

I hate that when a piece has missed its publishing time, it vanishes from the calendar. You cannot use the tagging feature on Facebook due to privacy issues, but that really slows down my work. Cannot add video captions in percolate, must do natively in social/other platforms individually. Does not publish to all social channels, e.g. Instagram. They don't seem to make changes quickly enough to keep up with the industries they serve.

Brendan
Senior Communications Advisor en EE. UU.
, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Strong customer support. Continuous improvement. Modern UX.

5,0 hace 5 años

Collaboration capabilities and how it allows you to work how you want - via email response, mobile or in platform comment thread, centralized planning, and modern UX.

Contras:

No software will fit each organization's needs perfectly - there are always small items that we have to have manual workarounds for - like collab outside of tool for business SMEs. Social platform APIs dictate/limit some of the functionality Percolate can provide. I don't think the mobile option is totally there or intuitive for a number of functions.

Kim
Account Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados

Using Percolate for Social Media management

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Currently using Percolate for a big brand client where we provide moderation and engagement through this tool. The tool is somewhat easy to use, but I would say that at first sight it is not easy to navigate. With a quick tutorial, though, everything should make sense. I think the labeling of the various sections could simplify the user interface.

Ability to see multiple streams in one window is a huge plus.

Contras:

overall user interface seems a little more complicated than it should be.

Gary
Sr. Analyst Business Operations Product Marketing en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento
Fuente de la reseña

Percolate for the record!

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We have had a great overall experience with this software! Would recommend it to other Marketing Organizations.

The collaboration features and keeping info in one central place.

Contras:

Uploading video files can be slow. Disappointed that it doesn't support all files types as we were told. Would be great if you could export to Excel or Word or PowerPoint files. Also the calendar needs a quarterly and annual view.

Hannah

Percolate is Mostly Great

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I've been working with Percolate for almost a year now. It has definitely improved over that year. The platform is relatively simple to use and makes creating content very easy. I like the way asset manager is set up and if I needed approvals for things, it would be easy to do those through Percolate.
My biggest problem with Percolate is the Analytics and then tracking a campaign. It's difficult to categorize things and then the analytics are still not quite vast enough to be able to use for reports I give to executives. The customer care is usually responsive within 24 hours but by the time they get back to me, I've usually had to find another way to go around it anyway.
I also have problems with posting from Percolate to Facebook because I worry the videos won't work as well if posted through Percolate. All videos I post natively just in case Percolate messes something up. But overall pretty good experience.

Social Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I used this product to schedule and post Instagram posts for a lifestyle brand.

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Instagram post scheduling and content organization as well as some analytic features.

I loved the fact that you could schedule Instagram posts using the platform. It was also easy to use and made it easy to sign on to the platform and work in it without doing extensive training beforehand. It is also a great organization tool for content.

Contras:

The platform was a little buggy at times and sometimes posts were published incorrectly on Instagram specifically.

VICTORIA
Director of Brand Marketing en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados

Great Product for Large Organizations

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Solid experience with account management and updates. Our experience is that we are treated like one of many accounts but we receive communications and updates in an organized and timely manner.

Flows and tools are robust and therefore very helpful for large organizations with multiple products or channels.

Contras:

Tool is large and robust, therefore be careful about onboarding without certainty that you will go into or need all the bells and whistles. Too many tools and dependencies can result in inefficiencies in task completing and time spent.

Kenny

Great Platform to Manage Community Management

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I started using Percolate when I started at Vayner from day one. Although I know the platform offers a suite of different features for tracking, deploying and housing social content, I use it mainly as a workflow platform to manage community engagements. It allows me to easily sweep for tweets and engagements. Specifically, if it's something I need to flag to my managers, I can easily flag the tweet or message and attach a note to it for context. From there, my managers are notified via email and can quickly address the flag. The platform really helps to streamline my daily sweeps and gives me great visibility to track all of our social channels efficiently.

Dan
Global Digital & Social Media Leader en EE. UU.
Productos químicos, 10.000+ empleados

Percolate review

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The tool itself is top notch from a capability standpoint. The real separator over the competition is the service level that they provide. Every person who touches our account is qualified, knowledgeable, proactive and always willing to help with even the most mundane of requests.

Veronica
Social Media Coordinator en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

They have made social easy to plan

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Being able to schedule!

The asset manager! Also being able to visually see all of the posts are amazing. It keeps me up to date on planning.

Contras:

Issues of use sometimes . Often has issues that need to be fixed. When it comes to loading assets or reloading the page it goes very slow!

Michelle
PSS - IP Specialist en EE. UU.

I use Percolate for work. I clear social media posts for IP

5,0 hace 5 años

I like that I can comment to the producer in Percolate and not have to email them directly. This is very helpful in saving time in communicating wit the teams that I work with

Contras:

That I can not approve a page for publishing. I need to go to each link individually. If I were able to approve a day of the month in it's entirety then that would make my job a little faster.

romeo
Marketing and Events assistant en Sudáfrica
Servicios financieros, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

my experience has been great

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: it is very easy for me to store and retrieve documents on percolate

I like the direct links to documents that you get from suppliers when you are working on projects, makes it easy

Contras:

I don't like the fact that we have one asset library. I think project should have their own libraries or rather teams should have different libraries which then makes it easy to find things

Sarah
IT PM en
Educación primaria/secundaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Simple. Elegant. Sophisticated.

5,0 hace 5 años

I enjoy using this product for our social media purposes because of the flexibility across different platform.

Contras:

Onboard training is intensive, but that's just due to all the features. Recommend spending multiple sessions to get comfortable with the product.

ASHLEY
FIELD MARKETING MANAGER en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Easy

5,0 hace 5 años

Organized way to document activity, streamlined process, great way of keeping track of all field work

Contras:

With the update, sometimes I have to type things more than once because they do not save automatically

Judit
Brand manager en Hungría
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use, clear, quick.

5,0 hace 5 años

Very easy. Helpful support. I have started to use it for approval of FB posts, now I became an administrator checking global campaigns.

Contras:

Eg. the approval workflow was changed (accidently) and the posts that were already waited for approval could not be changed to the modified approval workflow.

maria jose
Marketing coordinator en Chile
Mercados de capitales, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Irs been a great experience, and very easy to use!

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: To have in one place all the assets to share with different countries.
Also the approvement process is more quickly and easy.
I really like the emails that inform about your post status.

We can have all the photos of Guess at one place, so we can share everything. It is very easy to use

Contras:

Our asset managment is not loading fast, I have severall problems this week. It only load like 25 photos and then stop the scrolling down.

Doni
Consumer Affairs en EE. UU.

Great!

3,0 hace 5 años

having all platforms on one screen at my fingertips and the ability to switch brands quickly and easily

Contras:

occasional lags in refreshing but is usually fixed quickly without causing too much loss of time and slowing down production.

Gisela
CCSA Digital Comms Manager en EE. UU.
Petróleo y energía, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

There are a few things that I hoped I could do that I have had trouble mastering.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The promise to have consistency of messages across global licenses and reduce workload for marketing teams.

It will ultimately help us monitor the social media regional activities and reduce rework by sharing posts across markets.

Contras:

The promise has been difficult to implement. Campaign posts shared should only require translation or minor edits.. We have received shared images but we have to download and rework rather than just make minor post edits and approval to publish. Low workload objective has not been achieved between licensees. Need more training so teams can become increasingly familiar and share. KPIs Dashboards should be developed for all teams to share.

Rafat
Rafat
Corporate Communications Manager en India
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

All in one tool for social media handling

4,0 hace 4 años

Synchronized tool to handle multiple social handles, track keywords, and build community through engagements, and analyze social media performance.

Contras:

Content asset handling, like images and videos, need to maintained and handled better.

Steven
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 201-500 empleados

Mediocre Project Management System

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: They helped us with project managing, but we found better tools like Wrike later on.

The system was simple and easy to follow. That's about it.

Contras:

The design and UI/UX was not well-thought out for project managing larger campaigns. It's easy for simple projects, but for a business organization, not so much. They didn't offer much for robust functionality.

Steven
Assistant Purchaser en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Percolate has been great for our team. It allows us to divide and conquer our media platforms

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Cross Platform posting and scheduling. Saves time and energy!

I love that it allows me to schedule posts on different platforms at different times. It's basically set it and forget it!

Contras:

It can be a bit complex until you learn what all of the icons and categories mean and do. I would like it to be a bit more simplified.

Kim
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool for product marketing

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Percolate has been a great tool to organize assets and monitor our social media accounts. Composing and scheduling posts is a breeze, and the customer service and support is best-in-class; always timely, friendly, and helpful!

Casey