Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre ProdPad

Flexible product management: Build an easy visual product roadmap everyone understands and solve problems, not ship features.

Descubre más sobre ProdPad

Filtrar opiniones (11)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado ProdPad antes?

Filtrar opiniones (11)

Product & Operations Manager en Ucrania
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

ProdPad

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's a great tool to collect, structure and manage feature ideas and feedback in 1 place. They also provide a solution for Roadmaps but we are not using it for this purpose at this time.

Prodpad Slack integration is the feature I love the most. As a Product Manager, I start my week reviewing feature ideas and feedback and I just need to open Prodpad channel to see the latest. Saves me time and so convenient.

Contras:

I find it difficult to browse through all the feedback and feature ideas in Prodpad using search and not to read the same ones again. It might be just the way we organize it in my company still it could be improved. Maybe mark automatically the ones I opened just recently.

James M.
Director en España
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Elegant and effective, with awesome support

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Easy entry, constantly being improved, great support and hand-holding. Love that so many of the team are accessible and responsive!

Hugely powerful. It shows that actual Product Managers are behind it.

Contras:

Can take a while to really understand all aspects - but the release notes and guides are improving all the time.

Alison P.
Head of Customer Success en EE. UU.
Restaurantes, 11-50 empleados

It works okay

3 hace 3 años

It's better than nothing! We can communicate as a team on product road map ideas and neatly organize them into different areas.

Contras:

Customer support is less than stellar, it's often buggy - ideas disappear and re-appear, it says it's offline when it is not.

Mallory K.
Product Manager en EE. UU.
Seguridad informática y de redes, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Customer support is FAST & thorough, the tool is very easy to use.

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Ability to build roadmaps to communicate with both engineers & executives.

- Low barrier to entry, easy to get going right away - Visuals & ability to quickly create reports and presentations for executive level staff - Ability to capture & organize customer feedback - Roadmaps that aren't timelines/schedules!! Love that it frees you up to focus on the WHAT & WHY and not get hung up on dates/gantt charts.

Contras:

- Seems like they are always updating but I could use a few more reporting features & features for resource allocation.

Respuesta de CreateSHIFT

hace 5 años

Hi Mallory, We're thrilled to hear that ProdPad is helping you get so much done! Thanks for leaving us this review - we love having you here. :) -Team ProdPad

Breann P.
Customer Success Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great way to track ideas and collaborate, but can be hard to navigate

4 hace 3 años

Since I am the one at my company talking to clients the most, it's great for me to enter in my feedback and log ideas for product improvement in ProdPad - this is the cleanest forum for my development team and I to prioritize improvements. Easy way to communicate back and forth about ideas and get them into development.

Contras:

As someone who isn't as experienced in software, it can be difficult to navigate. ProdPad captures so many details (which is great), but when I'm submitting an idea for our development team, I can get slightly overwhelmed and lost as to what each category means. Guided walk-throughs of the site might help with this.

Ben D.
CTO + Co-founder en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Make your product great again

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Seriously. We've been using tools for managing the day-to-day of product development that work great, but they've all missed the boat when it comes to the what and why of creating your product. This tool has been invaluable when creating specifications for new features, sussing out the nuances about what makes a great feature, and communicating with management and our customers. If you manage a product, you need more than a check-list of tasks to do. This is it.

Great team Great communication tool

Respuesta de CreateSHIFT

hace 5 años

Thanks for dropping this lovely review, amigos! - All of us at ProdPad

Matt A.
Matt A.
Vice President, Operations en EE. UU.
Servicios medioambientales, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Simple yet noisy at the same time

3 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our product manager introduced us to ProdPad and he was our main user. No one else on the team, including myself, has adopted using it nearly as much and so it feels like more noise than help to me

Creating stories and bucketing them for planning purposes is very easy. It makes a very compelling visual when we do our product roadmap to see the various stories and categories. Integrates with Trello, which we also use

Contras:

The stories can build up and the "simple" visuals become muddy very quickly. It would be great to have another layer to summarize above what is already there so we can see the forest through the trees

Product Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Fantastic tool for product collaboration with marketing

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: A fantastic tool, so long as product managers make their updates.

I love that, as a product marketer, we can see product's updates and artifacts in this platform, the status of different sprints, and not have to chase product managers down to have an update conversation.

Contras:

Product is not consistent with their updates - it would be awesome if ProdPad could do push notifications to help product managers remember to capture their updates, or integrations with some of the tools they use like InVision or Jira.

Timoté G.
Head of Product & Marketing en Bélgica
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Weak user experience

2 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We decided to stop using the tool and everyone in the organisation was complaining.

Even though the tool is easy to implement and get started, they too much try to impose their way of approaching product management. Additionally most of the view are really weak and difficult to manage.

Contras:

Solution Designer en EE. UU.
Gestión de inversiones, 51-200 empleados

Clunky but looks good

2 hace 3 años

The UI is fanstastic. The UX is what I care about more and it's garbage.

Contras:

It's clunky. It's not obvious how to do anything. I assume that's why they hold so many webinars. It lacks functionality I would expect. You're clicking all over the place to get to where you want to go.

Meghan W.
Senior UX Researcher en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Good customer feedback tool

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall ProdPad is a useful tool to collect and surface client feedback.

I love ProdPad's Slack integration. I can view client feedback in Slack as it comes in - I appreciate that it meets me where I am workwise, it doesn't make me log into it's site everyday.

Contras:

The default email settings are somewhat overwhelming. I received several email digests and marketing emails that became annoying. It was easy to unsubscribe, but I wish they didn't bombard me by default.