Opiniones de SRS Pharmacy Systems

Sobre SRS Pharmacy Systems

Manage the full operation of the modern retail pharmacy, including Rx processing, federal/State regulations, POS, signature collection

Descubre más sobre SRS Pharmacy Systems

Always available to support, help and guide you.

Valoraciones de SRS Pharmacy Systems

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
4,9
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

SRS Pharmacy Systems tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 18 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (18)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado SRS Pharmacy Systems antes?

Filtrar opiniones (18)

Yunus W.
Yunus W.
Pharmacy Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

The system is user friendly, within a few weeks you can learn its in's & outs!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Great team at SRS Systems!

You get more than what you paid for this system, because its customer service & prompt response to any issues/questions exceeds above all!

Contras:

The only Con I have is that the system is the typical black monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc. I would love see it in white?!!!

hace 5 años

Thank you Yunus, we appreciate your kind review. I have also made a note of your suggestion and will follow up with you in the near future. Look forward to continuing to serve you in all of your pharmacy needs!

Marina C.
pharmacy owner en EE. UU.

Lakeview review

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Customer Service is AWESOME! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] all of them are amazing and always available to help with any issues that arise.

Confident in PKON security, the overall pharmacy platform is very easy to navigate, user friendly and self explanatory. Medication search add/deletes are simplified. New patient information adds,searches , profiles,edits doctor and insurance information easy to navigate and eligibility INS checks are easily found. In Addition, ancillary features such as the support for reports , Schedule II logs, text capabilities, sure scripts, Right FAX, phone system, signature log, accuracy in perpetual inventory, just to name a few . To truly get the full experience what PKON has to offer, I would strongly recommend contacting the PKON's amazing staff. Their team is knowledgeable they will be able to demo the system for each pharmacy and customize to your specific pharmacy needs.

Contras:

Would be nice to have off sight remote excess in processing prescriptions without large fees.

hace 2 años

Thank you for the kind words, Marina. SRS appreciates the time you took to share your experience. I will reach out to you directly to clarify our remote options available. We look forward to continuing to serve you.

Saad S.
Pharmacist in charge en EE. UU.

User

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very positive experience with support staff addressing daily needs
SRS should do continuous tutorials for its users.

Customer service is second to none. Always available to support, help and guide you.

Contras:

Need to keep up on with what's happening in today's pharmacy world that is constantly changing and demand more of the pharmacist. Unfortunately, SRS need to take note of that. I know that there are attempts to address such, however, more is needed at this time. SRS does not do any training and on-going updates unless individually asked.

hace 2 años

Thank you, Saad we appreciate your feedback. SRS will work harder to provide easily accessible training materials and education for our customers.

Mike B.
Ofice manageer/Pharm Tech en EE. UU.

SRS Pharmacy Software

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We are able to to use SRS Pharmacy software to our pharmacy services that other pharmacies pay 3rd party vendors, other than their pharmacy software.

SRS Pharmacy software is easy to learn . We have fill in pharmacist using this system within minutes. SRS 's best attribute is their customer service. They are friendly and helpful. Best part is you get to speak to an actual person who answers the phone . On the rare occasion that we have to leave a message, the wait time for a response is minimum.

Contras:

SRS has more features than you can know about, more tutorials would be great. When I call to request about how to search for information, the SRS system already has the feature, I just need to learn where to find it.

hace 2 años

Thank you, Mike. SRS works hard to meet the high expectations of pharmacy. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to work to improve communication with our features.

Dorine S.
Pharmacy Manager en EE. UU.

User Friendly Software

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, the experience with PKon has been EXTREMELY positive. Whatever problems we may have had transitioning to the new symstem were answered by the SRS Help Desk staff quickly and easily. The help desk staff are outstanding. By far the best people to work with of any I've had an association.

PKon is very easy to learn and use overall. The scope of the software is impressive. So many of the features are multifaceted. For example, prescription filling, accounts receivable, patient reports, employee management are some of the layers of the software.

Contras:

Some functions require many keystrokes for relatively simple tasks.

hace 2 años

Thank you Dorine, we appreciate your feedback. SRS will continue to work to improve.

Kiran P.
VP en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

VP

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Easy to use, great staff and support behind product.

Robot integration, VoIP, ivr, efax, two way text,

Contras:

No auto refills, Med sync yet. Expensive monthly support fees, Faulty dual billing When no pay from 2nd Insurance.

hace 2 años

SRS is grateful for your 5-star review Kiran. SRS is continuing to improve features and we are happy to say med sync and auto refills are scheduled for release in 2020

Nate F.
Store Manager en EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente de la reseña

Well Done! Keep Improving!

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I gave 4 stars for ease of use because I feel that over the last 13 years that I have worked with SRS software it has improved ease of use in many points but has potential to hit many more points. Some points of improvement for ease of use have been: Secondary billing of insurances, e-script processing with NDC search for drugs, searching for 8 digit primary ins codes whilst billing a secondary as a primary due to actual primary rejection, being able to view complete patient profile whilst running a Rx, easily searchable NPI, DEA & Surescript information, refined compound segment,workflow screens at POS to show other Rxs that should be in the willCall, text messaging capabilities with AutoText, wireless signature tablets for in-store pickup and deliveries. Customer Service is typically really good and easy to get a hold of. I only gave 3 stars because sometimes I feel sometimes we get very short, non-thorough answers to questions. I don't feel we should get this when we are the customer that is taking the time to call for something that seems important to us. Another con about customer service is that the end users don't get any updates as far as improvements that are up and coming and/or currently being worked on. Text messaging is a awesome tool that many of our customers love! As a pharmacy we love that Web refill request and IVR requests pop right into our software for easy processing. I gave 4 out of 5 stars for overall because SRS is a very intuitive, easy to learn, feature full and diverse software product that could still improve in areas that would make it easier and more efficient to the end user on a day to day basis. Improvements that help to put us at a advantage over not only the big box stores but other non-SRS independents are what will continue to make SRS a great pharmacy software choice for us.

hace 8 años

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to improve.

Aaron B.
Pharmacist en EE. UU.

Very Good Pharmacy Software

5,0 hace 2 años

The software is very easy to use and easy to teach others to use. It is user friendly and very customizable. I like the RPH verify due to all the information you can see on the different tabs. This makes it easy to check for drug interactions, billing issues, and see the patient's profile.

Contras:

I would like better functions for out of stock prescriptions and for scripts that we only have a partial order for.

hace 2 años

Thank you for this great review, Aaron. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to work to improve.

Nancy H.
Pharmacy owner and pharmacist en EE. UU.
Productos farmacéuticos, 11-50 empleados

Best software company

Comentarios: 5 stars

Ease of use. The entire company employees are very kind and helpful. I never had a problem with anything or anyone. Fast service if there is a problem. The problem is solved very fast. I never had to stop work because of a problem. I have been with then over 30 years

Contras:

Less wires if i have to pick although i like everything

hace 2 años

Thank you for your kind words Nancy. We look forward to continuing to help keep your pharmacy up and running.

Nashwan A.
RPh en EE. UU.

Awesome!

Comentarios: Awesome!!

Ease of use. Staff are on top of their games! They are friendly, always solving challenging questions and always look for challenges. Outstanding team!

Contras:

Nothing comes to mind. I have never had an issue without a solution.

hace 2 años

Thank you Nashwan, SRS looks forward to continuing to meet the challenges of pharmacy to better serve your needs.

Ghazi A.
PHARMACIST en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

BEST PHARMACY SOFTWARE SUPPORTED BY BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

5,0 hace 2 años

Ease of use. Very simple to learn. Customer support best in any industry.

Contras:

Everything I wanted was eventually implemented into the software. For example, I have requested an option to use mobile internet connection when our cable internet goes down. Now we can!

hace 2 años

Ghazi, we appreciate your 5-star review. Customer feedback is an important part of planning for future improvements to our system.

Housam A.
Pharmacist in charge en EE. UU.

I'm using the system for 5 years in all my pharmacies

5,0 hace 5 años

Ease to learn, accuracy and price saving. The system is really good as it has all features the pharmacy needs for accuracy, safety and productivity

Contras:

The ability to edit the insurance if the insurance doesn't show up, so you have to call customer service to add and I think this is eating some time

hace 5 años

Thank you for the review Housam. SRS appreciates your business and look forward to continuing to serve you for many years to come.

Sambasiva K.
pharmacist en EE. UU.

SRS SYSTEM

Comentarios: EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

IT IS EASY TO USE, ELIMINATES DRUG ERRORS, AUTO REFILLS ARE A PLUS, HELPFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE ON FINGERTIPS WHEN WE CALL.

Contras:

COST MORE THAN CHEAPER SOFTWARE SERVICES.

hace 2 años

Thank you Sambasiva, we are happy to hear our customer support team has provided such a positive experience.

Stephan W.
President en EE. UU.

Pkon Rx review

Comentarios: Very good!

Integrates well, relatively easy to use, customer service is FANTASTIC!!!!

Contras:

The delivery tablet & function is a bit difficult

hace 2 años

Thank you for the 5 stars, Stephan. SRS appreciates that you took the time to share your opinion.

Imane A.
PHARMACIST en EE. UU.

SRS FOR RETAIL PHARMACY

EASY TO USE, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, FAST RESOLUTION

UPDATING ORDER RECEIVED AND PRICES IS NOT ALWAYS ACCURATE

hace 2 años

The support team at SRS thanks you Imane for taking the time to leave a 5-star review. SRS appreciates your feedback and will continue to work to improve the ordering process.

Varghese N.
Pharmacist en EE. UU.

Why I like Pkon Rx

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am a happy customer

Easy to use. Suits my pharmacy requirements.

Contras:

I have no issues with Pkon Rx pharmacy system.

hace 2 años

Thank you for your kind words, Varghese. SRS will continue to work to provide an easy to use solution.

David S.
PHARMACIST / OWNER en EE. UU.
Productos farmacéuticos, 11-50 empleados

PKON RX...INVEST IN THE BEST

VERY EASY TO USE INTEGRATED EASILY INTO OUR DAILY BUSINESS USE

I TRULY HAVE NO COMPLAINTS WITH THE SOFTWARE

hace 2 años

Thank you David, we appreciate your kind words.

Sandip P.
Pharmacist en Canadá

Great pharmacy software

3,0 hace 4 años

The ease of use with SRS makes it easy to train new staff and to handle high volume. You should be able to process a prescription in less than 2 min time.

Contras:

The software is not capable of features to help efficiency such as refill reminders, auto fill. You can very easily miss refills if you are not paying full attention.