Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Slack

Slack reúne todas tus comunicaciones en un solo lugar. Es mensajería, archivo y búsqueda en tiempo real para equipos modernos.

Descubre más sobre Slack

Mostrando 20.461 opiniones

Pablo david B.
Account executive
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/6/2020

"Excelente herramienta para conectarse en el trabajo"

Comentarios: Excelente herramienta reemplaza los email como medio de comunicación!

Puntos a favor: Muy Fácil de usar, compartir archivos informacion, intuitivo y de fácil instalación, puedes tener la app en el celular en Windows así como también usarlo desde el explorador.

Contras: Las notificaciones, a veces tardan en llegar. Pero supongo que debe ser, quizás por la velocidad de internet que cada usuario tenga

• Publicado el 30/6/2020
David W.
Senior Scrum Master
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/7/2021

"The best remote collaboration tool I have EVER used!"

Comentarios: Slack is the easiest collaboration tool I've ever used. I am currently acting as Scrum Master for four agile teams, and it's easy to keep in touch with all of them and coordinate standups. File sharing is extremely easy

Puntos a favor: Slack is a user-friendly, robust collaboration tool that allows for quick setup and access to channels both public and private. Asynchronous communication is a cinch and the Mentions and Reactions feature allows for easy access to what recent messages you have received.

Contras: Due to Slacks' third party app space, there are some features that might seem to be missing at first but need to be found as a third party feature. This involves an admin or an owner having to approve the app being installed. This can sometimes be a bit of a headache on the admin end, as it requires going to obscure parts of the app to approve. It could be an easier experience.

• Publicado el 29/7/2021
Eric r. B.
Chief Product Officer
Internet, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/3/2021

"Slack is the solution for internal communication and collaboration"

Comentarios: Slack helps our team stay coordinated, interact in a timely manner, and track information in channels that provide context.

Puntos a favor: Slack's ease of use and understanding it paramount. While I find Teams to be over-extending itself into the Office world, Slack is just about making sure you can keep communication clear, timely and open. The ability to shift between private DMs, open channels, and private channels nicely delineates the way you can manage communication across a team. We use Slack for all internal communication, relegating email to external comms, which works really well.

Contras: The channels can overwhelm casual users at times. While the system tries to clean things up with suggestions, I think Slack should do more intentional hiding of under-used channels to keep it clean.

• Publicado el 9/3/2021
Jon B.
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 9/7/2020

"Slack is essentially advanced texting for business users"

Comentarios: I started using Slack because my client required it. I find that it cuts down on my email dependence but I'm often frustrated when attempting to compose a message without standard elements such as tables, inline images, etcetrera.

Puntos a favor: I like the ability to stay in touch with our users via whatever device I'm currently using. For example, I can respond from my home computer, tablet, work computer or via my phone. I especially like the ability to be notified of a new message via my phone where I can read the message on the phone but can step over to my laptop to reply. I also appreciate the ability to add an email thread to a Slack Channel by simply adding a slack email address (each channel has a unique email address) to the CC field when I reply.

Contras: The biggest con for me is the extremely limited amount of formatting available to Slack messages. I can make a font bold and add links to files/images but I really miss the rich text features many similar apps provide. It's also frustrating to need to keep typing adding the user name(s) when I'm responding to a message. I'm assuming that this is by design but it would really be nice to be able to "Reply All" to a conversation thread. The desktop Slack application (running on Windows 10 Pro) has a "clunky" feel to it. It's written with a framework that allows the Slack developers to write HTML and JavaScript code that is essentially compiled into a Windows application and it definitely shows. Something as simple as selecting text is counter-intuitive (until you realize that it's essentially a web page mascaraing as a Windows application.

• Publicado el 9/7/2020
Victor L.
Developer
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/7/2021

"Integration is key"

Comentarios: Slack has made it much easier for us to keep our discussions focused and organized using different channels for each purpose. The ability to integrate almost any tool has helped us keep track of everything from a single place which has helped us ensure that our entire workflow is streamlined.

Puntos a favor: The key to why Slack is so widely used is integration. Everything feels well integrated and streamlined. Almost every other tool used in software development, project management, and customer relations has a native slack integration. In addition that it is very easy to create custom integrations as well and, syncing data from internal tools to slack is a breeze through the open API.

Contras: The desktop client is slightly unstable and freezes from time to time. This is just a minor inconvenience of having to restart it a few times a month and the convenience of the app itself far outweighs this minor issue.

• Publicado el 31/7/2021
Travis S.
Director of Business Intelligence
Seguros, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/3/2021

"Mostly perfect"

Comentarios: Slack has been fantastic for keeping our remote workforce connected, fostering a sense of community within our organization, and freeing up our inbox for more important items. There have been a few quirks over the years, but the UI changes have been mostly positive. It seems like the platform is constantly improving with features that are actually useful instead of features for the sake of adding new features.

Puntos a favor: Slack Connect is great for facilitating efficient communication with partner businesses, vendors, and clients. Slack was already a vital part of our business and the ability to connect with other organizations on Slack cuts down on email significantly.

Contras: My only complaint with Slack at the moment is that Slack Connect conversations are placed at the top of the conversation list, even above starred conversations. Internal communication is more important to me and not having an option to place conversations with outside organizations below the ones I've determined are most important is an annoyance.

• Publicado el 1/3/2021
Brent w P.
Evangelist
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/12/2020

"The communication tool you can't do without"

Comentarios: Slack has improved our communication workflow with our team and improved the way we interact with clients. It allows for multiple language to be spoken by using some translation tools, thus including more staff and especially non-english speaking staff.

Puntos a favor: Slack is a great collaborative software that helps users to collaborate across cities, countries, and timezones. It is a crucial part of our project workflow and helps to let developers, project managers, and clients speak to each other in a collaborative enviroment. It has numerous integrations that allow for third-party apps to interact, create, and receive messages and alerts. These integrations allow us to have one place in which all communications can flow and makes it easier for a worldwide team to be up on the latest updates and critical alerts that may happen.

Contras: The slack tool can be a little battery intensive, especially as you add more slack channels. It also gets quite expensive as you add additional paid members to the group. If you are not aware of all your paid members, or you add guests as paid it can get very expensive quickly. Because this is a discussion, it is also possible that critical conversations can get lost in the stream of texts coming through.

Luke A.
Account Director
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/11/2020

"I sometimes wonder how collaboration worked before Slack"

Comentarios: I find it hard to remember life before Slack. We all worked in a single open plan office but, like most offices, still communicated predominantly from our desks. Our go to IM tool was Skype and it was an easy way for conversations to get siloed. Slack brought those conversations out into the open, made them discoverable and brought in automations to make them richer. If you're debating whether to use Skype or Slack there really is no contest. I'd also suggest it outperforms Teams and other competing collaboration and instant messaging tools for it's deep integrations.

Puntos a favor: Real-time instant messaging, file sharing and integrations with key apps that automate important proceses mean a high percentage of tasks can be managed all in one place.

Contras: Threads are often difficult to keep track of. Slack has done its best to elevate Threads but I still find myself missing things when people don't @ mention me.

• Publicado el 13/11/2020
Chavez H.
Software Developer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/7/2021

"General Ideas for Improvements"

Comentarios: It is one of the best apps for collaboration despite those cons I mentioned above.

Puntos a favor: I like that it's always working for me and my team and is a convenient app for collaboration.

Contras: Does not support multiline code snippets:
`
x =1
y=2
`
I have to be redirected to the browser to manage my apps. I wish it can be done right from the desktop app.
I wish video conferencing can stop lagging so much when my network traffic is at a peak with other developers working. I wish it can at least warn me.

• Publicado el 27/7/2021
Rajyashree K.
Marketing Manager
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/4/2021

"The Best Team Collaboration Tool!"

Comentarios: Overall its the best team collaboration tool available in the market. It's quite simple and easy to use. Earlier I used Google Chat to interact with my team and soon we shifted to Slack and now got used to it like anything. Don't wish to move out now. Slack's file sharing feature is so awesome that I and my team effortlessly share large design files, presentation decks with each other. We don't need to depend on Google drive now.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use, Easy installation and quick set up, Amazing UI/UX interface, Super quick file sharing

Contras: Sometimes on the mobile app, the chat threads show overlapped and it becomes difficult for me to find where is the latest message and who has sent it to me.

• Publicado el 21/4/2021
Mariano D.
Publicity
Entretenimiento, 501-1.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/7/2021

"Good to work"

Comentarios: It´s easy if you know how to use whatsapp. It´s very similar.

Puntos a favor: If you want to separate social life from work this is the way. Slack is like a "Whatsapp for job" so when time is over you are free to not answer any message. While if you use whatsapp to work, they "get into" your own personal life.

Contras: Maybe the desing of the group. A new desing could be good in order to add more tools as "Who is doing this work" - "Who is desinging this"

• Publicado el 22/7/2021
Yann I.
Consultant
Medios online, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 11/5/2021

"THE digital tool for team communication"

Puntos a favor: I think that, these days, Slack is among the most popular picks for teams that would like to work remotely, for instance. So, through Slack, teams get a sort of a centralized digital hub where they can gather and exchange value and info. I'm a fan of the ability, that nowadays, Slack gives to its users, of being able to host call straight from Slack. No worries about third-party platforms working with Slack, you can use the platform's own technology to communicate with the members of your team, video calls included. Plus, the smartphone app enables you to work, access your Slack channels and interact with people from anywhere. And lastly, I'm a big fan of the Apps integrations that can be used with Slack. Would you like for your Slack channel to do something you can't do right now? There's probably a Slack app for that. Are you looking for a better way to use Slack in combination with a project management tool you use? It's doable, and so is providing customer support by connecting your customer service tool to Slack.

Contras: I'm probably not the first to say this but, when it comes to Slack notifications, there must be a better way to control them. Think about having a very engaged Slack space with several channels... and each channel received and keeps receiving a notification after the other. It can be disruptive and distracting, and I think it's something that Slack should address and change as soon as they can so that users don't get "bombarded" by a ton of notifications.

• Publicado el 11/5/2021
Darien C.
Associate Pastor
Instituciones religiosas, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/2/2021

"A great free product with a high cost of entry"

Comentarios: Slack is a great free platform for team collaboration and communication, that really helps simplify our communication process. While it has some issues, overall the free tier offers a great option for any team looking to improve their communications.

Puntos a favor: Slack creates a simple & powerful interface for inter-team communication, allowing for simplified communications that move beyond emails & facebook messages by creating a secure platform for teams. Slacks best features are perhaps the ability to setup channels (which allows for very focussed spaces dealing with a particular topic), and the ability to reply to individual messages in a thread. Channels help keep my teams focussed and on topic, while also providing a space for random chatter (in our "Random" channel), while threads help keep channels from turning into a brutally long, confusing message thread. That paired with the ability to "react" to messages with emoji's, share individual messages with a specific individual, create private or public channels, and send group messages to team members, this platform helps create a simple space for teams to collaborate and communicate in a way that feels more natural than text threads, facebook messages, or emails.

Contras: Slack is a great platform, but can be a bit confusing to administrate on the back-end, or confusing to new users. Setting people up for success on Slack can take a bit of time; as there is a learning curve for tech illiterate people. Perhaps the most difficult issue with Slack however is in managing team members who do not check Slack frequently. Simple notifications (via email, text etc) for @channel, @everyone or @specific_user would be beneficial, as it would help eliminate some of these issues. Supposedly, Slack offers email notifications, however in all my testing I've never been able to get it to work properly, and it is something that team members need to setup on their own - it is not something that can be set across the workspace & then opted out of by team members.

• Publicado el 18/2/2021
Servicios para el consumidor, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/2/2021

"Simple and easy to use with intuitive designs"

Comentarios: I'm very happy with my overall experience with Slack and it has all the features you wish you had in communication software. After we started using Slack, the number of emails exchanged had decreased because we can always refer back to the old message within slack by using search. It has a customizable notification setting so that you can pay most attention to what's most important to you, which is a great feature when you have dozens of channels that you belong to.

Puntos a favor: It is very intuitively designed and you can start using this software from day one without much of a learning curve. You don't have to be a tech person to get it started. I like the feature like being able to send codes/commands in a differentiated text (framed with red color etc) and directing message in a large chat group by using "@", or copy and pasting older message, etc.. those are all very practical features that I use often. I also like the mobile app version which allows me to be connected even when I'm away from my computer. I also like the reminder feature which I set up for recurring meetings or just as my personal reminder.

Contras: It seems like they do have a service interruption a couple of times a year. When the entire company is relying on slack for internal communication, the service outage stops our operation (although we use google chat for a backup during those outages). Also, image loading via mobile app seems to take quite a long time even with a stable network.

Shane M.
Paid Media Operations Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 1.001-5.000 empleados

"Slack Recomendation"

Comentarios: - Slack has definitely improved my productivity and made communication much more effective. This applies to the whole organization at scale to.
- Since we migrated to Slack as an organization, majority if not all the user's in our company have adapted well to Slack. Overall it is a success as Slack is a really powerful communication & collaboration software package.
- It provides functionality and can replace email, text & instant messaging. It syncs all data on it's web, desktop & mobile apps. This allows for communication/collaboration on the go - literally anywhere - anytime!

Puntos a favor: - Allows superb enterprise-level communication.
- Integrates with other software seamlessly and allows productivity to be maximized.
- Allows simple tasks/interactions to be automated - which ultimately saves time per user & organization.
- Great user interface on desktop, web & mobile app.
- Lots of functionality available - in terms of user groups/channels.

Contras: - Initially, it takes some time to get used to fully. Although eventually its worth getting used to!
- It doesn't work perfectly on slow wi-fi but that's understandable and area dependant.
- Doesn't show user/contact last seen as it time specific.
- If you have alot of groups/channels you can possibly miss priority messages if your settings are not adjusted to bring messages to the top. Although this can be customised to your liking and only is a problem initially.

Dulce L.
Legal Assistant
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/1/2021

"Best app for messaging!"

Comentarios: Slack is very fun to use and easy to get used to. I think every company should use it.
It’s also very private so only people within the company have access to message you. External users cannot find you or message you. Great software overall!

Puntos a favor: This app is very easy to get used to and it’s very customizable. You can choose a color theme or create your own and manage which channels you want muted or you got want to receive notifications.
I also love that they have an mobile app, a desktop app or you can use the web browser to login. It’s a great way to communicate with colleagues 1:1 or by group chats (channels).
You can also generate polls or gifs in the chat bar, respond to messages in a thread to not overflow the chat with responses and react to messages with emojis. I love it. I’ve used it for years!

Contras: Every so often the software does have issues. It’s happened maybe once or twice a year where it crashes for a couple of hours and messages cannot be sent. I think it has to do with the server or something but it usually resolves pretty quickly.

• Publicado el 10/1/2021
Tom L.
Head of IT
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/12/2020

"Best Task Management"

Comentarios: Overall I am content with Slack. Comparing to the previous ones we have tried using, Slack definitely kept all of us on the same page when it comes to the progress of a project. There's no confusion or misunderstanding. Slack makes everything transparent for me and my team. Before we use Basecamp, Asana, just to name a few. After years of trials and error, Slack works the best for me and my organization.

Puntos a favor: Personally for myself, as a manager who is too busy to follow-up and check on my staff's progress. Slack has been very helpful in allowing my staff to update the board without me having to reach out. I just log on daily to see the progress of my team on an easy to view dashboard.

Contras: Sorting & Filtering old projects - Perhaps maybe achieve old projects I no longer need to view. It can be quite a clutter to see a project that was discuss 2 years ago. Its not a big deal since the project are able to have old ones at the bottom.

• Publicado el 24/12/2020
Selcuk T.
Full Stack Engineer
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/12/2020

"Mostly reponses what a company needs but some improvement need in product"

Comentarios: Overall it is fine. I enjoy the product. I would be happier with the features I mentioned above.

Puntos a favor: Useful, have a lot of features, making video calls, file sharing, adding bots etc. Product supported in variety of platforms, which is nice!
Macos, Windows, Linux, IOS, Android, and Web.

Contras: First of all, the product uses a lot of computer resources, which makes computer really slow. Especially having GIF emoji's in chat, even if the product in the background, uses a lot of CPU resource.
Second problem is about the video chatting. I started my job with an old Macbook, which is fine for most of the time. However, if I would want to make a video call/meeting with someone over slack, it is almost impossible to interact with my computer. I do remember myself asking the person that I'm talking, lets switch to Google Meet and continue from there, since I can't show what I need to show on my screen.
Third one also related to video chatting, drawing to someone else's screen is really good feature, I like it, but if the person you are drawing in their screen Zoomed in their Slack Messages, lines are not properly drawen in their screen. Slack dev team should calibrate that.
About getting calls, it rings all devices that you have logged in at the same time, which is annoying. there should be a feature, "Last/Mainly used device should ring first, if there is no answer, other devices can ring after 10 seconds or something." Because sometimes I even answer my call from my computer, but my personal computer still ringing, and the person who is calling me, also annoyed by that loud ring tone coming from my other computer.

Karen T.
VP
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/12/2020

"Great team tool"

Comentarios: Easier communication, daily reports are put on Slack for all jobs. Using Slack has meant administrative folks having access to files more quickly and field personnel having to make fewer trips to the office with paper forms.

Puntos a favor: Slack enables our team to submit reports quickly and easily. They can also take pictures of potential issues at jobsites and send those to individuals or to a group with ease. Slack Bot can help with reminders, tasks and scheduling and is a great resource. Part of our setup process for any new project is to set up a slack channel for the project and assign users to that channel. It is a great messaging software that can be used for so much more. It is so much better than sending a group text and causing everyone's phone to blow up. Highly recommend Slack.

Contras: I have never seen a way to search within channels for an item I may be trying to find. Having a way to search would help. I have a pretty good memory for a time frame of when something occurred so as it is now, I look for something by when I think it was put in Slack.

• Publicado el 10/12/2020
Souhil S.
Entrepreneur
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 11/12/2020

"The perfect Team Collaboration Tool"

Comentarios: I really like Slack, and it saved me a lot of money and time because I have an online business and now I really don't need to have a real-life office to run my business and stay organized with the team I just use Slack with other tools Slack support and that's it, It's perfect for everyone especially small businesses like mine.
I use Slack daily and I will keep using it because I think it's the best tool for me and for my team and I really don't need to use another one because I can do everything I want with Slack and I know the team behind it is trying to do their best to improve it and add more useful and powerful features to help us stay organized.

Puntos a favor: It's a very cheap and easy to use tool with a friendly user interface and I can change it to a dark theme which I like a lot.
I like the chat option because I can send and receive real-time messages and chat with my team directly and the Slack messaging app is very powerful and amazing.
I also like the emojis and gifs in the chat because it brings a lot of fun to the workspace.
I feel very safe using Slack because they have a strong security system and I don't need to worry about the safety of my files when I share them.
It helped me to save a lot of time and to stay organized and have all my projects in just one place and I really don't need to use other tools to do this.
I really don't need to train my VA's to use Slack because some of them used it before and some they find it very easy to use and they get used to it in just a few days.
I improved my productivity and now I don't need to waste any time because Slack helped me and the Team to developed focused channels and to focus on what's important for the company and for the business in general.
I love the integration option Slack has because I can use it with multi-useful tools now for example Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Zoom, Trello...etc.
Their support is amazing and they have a lot of videos and tutorials about these tools and I learned a lot from them.

Contras: They can improve the mobile app and add more cool features in the future.
They can Improve the search feature because sometimes It's really hard to find something especially if the workspace is big and there are many channels.
They can add a video chat feature to this tool because a lot of companies now are using the video option in other tools for better communication.

• Publicado el 11/12/2020
Matt W.
Senior Data Systems Manager
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados

"Great communication tool"

Comentarios: We have loved it. It has become the primary (almost exclusive) means of intra-department communication for our IT team.

Puntos a favor: I love pretty much everything about Slack. I love the ability to easily create new private and public channels; the ability to create conversation threads; the ability to pin comments; the huge selection of app integrations; the customizable Slackbot responses (we have had a lot of fun with this one); dark mode; the ability to quickly and easily share files with other members of the Slack workspace; the awesome Slack call feature; the ability to quickly access multiple Slack workspaces by adding them to the left sidebar; the native rich-text editor for enriching comments (including the code block option, which has been hugely useful for us); and the ease of management. We have found Slack to be a tremendously useful communication and collaboration tool for our organization.

Contras: I don't have a lot of complaints about Slack. One small annoyance is the truncated "Direct messages" list on the left side. This list displays team members to whom you have recently sent a direct message. However, it would be more useful if it was just a scrolling list of ALL team members (alphabetized), maybe even with a quick search box at the top, so you could quickly send a direct message to anyone on the team, and not just those with whom you have had a recent direct message conversation. That's really it in terms of cons. It is a great tool that has become indispensable for us.

Marie A.
Accounting Manager
Ropa y moda, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/11/2020

"Slack keeps us together"

Comentarios: Over the past 2 years of using Slack I have come to really like it. I like that it is customizable. I can choose to only alert me during my chosen work hours and I can extend or shorten those times as needed. I can express who I am and let my coworkers know a little about me (or not) by having a picture for my profile.

Puntos a favor: Working from home can make training a new employee difficult, but with Slack we have been able to be successful. Slack provides us the ability to share screens and use the the draw feature to point out important items. We are also able to get the team all on the same call for collaboration and even to socialize. Slack lessens the feeling of isolation from everyone having to be in a different location instead of all being in the office together.

Contras: The only feature that I would like changed is that when looking at an attachment and I choose to enlarge it, I have to maximize Slack's window in order to see it full size. I would like the attachment to enlarge outside of Slack's window size.

Hamid G.
Estudios de mercado, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/12/2020

"Slack is the answer to Email's poor usability"

Comentarios: In one word, Slack is excellent. It makes work fun, lively, dynamic, transparent and much more real-time. Even though our team is fully remote, we can feel connected because of the communications and collaborations tools that Slack provides.

Puntos a favor: Our team adopted Slack in preparation of becoming a fully virtual, distributed company, and also as an alternative to email, which creates blind spots of knowledge within the organization. Our work has been completely transformed by adopting Slack! First, we had 100% adoption of the platform as our primary internal communications medium. Second, the transparency of information and project cycles have allowed us to be far more efficient and effective for our clients (response times, clarity of recommendations, deliverables), and finally, it has eliminated about 50% - 75% of our daily emails. A massive win!

Contras: While Slack has several tools for tagging information and prioritizing information, it provides limited tools for prioritization. While it's primarily a communications/collaborations platform and not a project management tool, adding ability to better prioritize certain tasks would help make this tool even more effective for a professional services company.

George P.
Chief Technology Officer
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/11/2020

"Slack is not Slacking for your Business"

Comentarios: We believe Slack deserves a 9/10. There is more interaction on this platform than any other platform I am apart of! Wish they had fixed the group call features better! Maybe an investment in cloud?

Puntos a favor: Slack gives users and business the ability to communicate on a platform that doesn't feel to formal like Microsoft teams and it great for the Gen Z/ Mellinial generation of workers. This is importanat because I believe flow of work is also correlated to work habbits. The user experience is flawless for chat and it also create the ability to easily make channels with persmissions like flipping light switch.

Contras: I think one of the cringiest problems with slack is the inability of having a lightweight screenshare and the ability to not have dropped calls. There are many scenarios where we had clients or even our own team meetings struggling to have everyone on the call in sync. It has been a pain so we ended up using Zoom for group calls. We wish Slack didn't have this problem in the first place.

John S.
Business Development Manager
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/11/2020

"There's Everything Else, Then There's SLACK"

Comentarios: We were having to find a way of maintaining connectivity as the company went into a fully remote work environment. Prior to COVID 19 we were heavily dependent on in person communication to get tasks completed and communication organized. Post COVID we've actually increase our productivity in task completion and maintained or increased out teams communication and morale through the features of Slack. Without it out company would certainly have had a bigger negative impact from COVID, now we're not just surviving, we're thriving!

Puntos a favor: Mobile and desktop notifications, specific channels to tailor communication based on the audience, having a log history to lock back on, easily sharing files, integrations that make workflows easy, increasing productivity and connectivity with remote teams, creating a culture that cares

Contras: Nothing overly stands out as something that isn't to like. There's so many customizations and personalized controls that give the users the level of interaction that they want and need. Slack continues to set the bar.

• Publicado el 12/11/2020