Opiniones de PhoneBurner

Sobre PhoneBurner

Marcador de potencia/CRM basado en la nube: marca hasta 80 contactos por hora, deja al instante correos de voz y correos electrónicos, administra contactos y cierra más ventas.

Descubre más sobre PhoneBurner

Contras:

There is a gap in where a call should go if it stalls or doesn't connect. There are not disposition buttons for stalled calls that don't go through.

Valoraciones de PhoneBurner

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

PhoneBurner tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 159 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado PhoneBurner antes?

Filtrar opiniones (159)

CEO en Canadá
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

PhoneBurner An Amazing Product For Business

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The voicemail drop feature is unparalleled for time saving. One click and you're done and on to the next call. We are able to go through our calling list quickly and easily. Time saved on calling is essential with a small business like ours where we are handling more than one task with clients. Each call stays registered, follow up calling is done with ease. Customer Service was friendly and easy to work with. Highly recommended.

PhoneBurner makes calling and record keeping easy. We were able to see increase in productivity immediately. You can go from one call to the next immediately or there is the option to pause between calls to make notes.

Contras:

We haven't found anything we didn't like with PhoneBurner, there are constant improvements to the platform.

Alexandre
President en Canadá
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Best customer service of all 7 call software I used. Outstanding.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: You pay for problems NOT happening. You pay for not having to fix issues. You pay for outstanding service. Phoneburner is my peace of mind.

I used 7 differents call softwares. I used : Five9, Vocalcom, Fenero, 3Clogic, AAvaz. Nothing compare to the service phoneburner gave me. With all other software, it oscillated between bad service, to outright fraud (Fenero was the worst). Not only everything work perfectly fine but when you got questions, a dedicated staff fix everything with you in a matters of seconds. With Five9, I spent up to 20 hours a weeks, trying to fix all the problems for 6 weeks until they just gave up and refunded me (I do give them credit for that).

Contras:

I would like to see a feature to listen, whisper and bargin. Especially to train my home based agents.

hace 3 años

Thanks so much Alexandre! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to support you and your team :)

Victoria
Staffing Specialist en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Up-to-date technology, it transformed the way we used to work in the past

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

You can customize this software easily, it is intuitive (even for non IT users), the cloud platform is reliable, we had no trouble with the implementation - you only need an user and you're ready to start working with it -, every action logs automatically, you can create on the fly as many tags/folders/searches/call lists as you need. Before, we were using an old ATS that would require months to adapt to our needs, and only the vendor was able to customize the software. So I feel that now we have a great tool for outbound activities, I recommend it!

Contras:

The reporting is very good, but could have more visual aids. And it would be great to have integrations like Indeed, Monster, Facebook, etc, for recruitment purposes.

CEO en México
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

The Worst Support and Billing Team - Horrible Service

1,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: By far the worst service in any business vertical that we have ever received. Customer Support/Tech Support departments are not the brightest individuals and have horrible people skills. The billing department is unable to create invoices that are required for tax purposes.

Nothing. Horrific software and service top to bottom.

Contras:

Entire new customer support and billing team.

hace 2 meses

We take a lot of pride in how we support our clients and their success. Our customer service team works hard to help every customer, but repeated disparaging and disrespectful treatment of our team is not tolerated or acceptable. Detailed invoices are always available for all of our customers in their back office. We wish this user every success on another platform.

Steve
Sales en EE. UU.
Banca, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great phone tool for your sales team

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Great experience helping grow our company faster than we imagine

I like the fact that you can integrate scripts and voicemails together to make pinpoint campaigns

Contras:

I really have no complaints. The product is on par

Owner en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados

Making 400 calls per shift has never been easier

5,0 hace 3 años

This software is feature-rich and powerful. Employees save time by having their call queue preloaded for them. They can also choose who and how many people they want to call. The uses for PhoneBurner really are endless. They can be used for outbound sales as well as following up with customers. The onboarding help they give you is fantastic. Another huge plus is no minimum seats. The UI is fantastic.

Contras:

The menu could be organized a little better. I would really love if the report section had a link on the top so I could quickly track how my team is doing instead of the current configuration where it is buried a bit. Also, I would like it if they would add one more folder level. I have a tendency to segment my lists intensively so on the top level it gets a bit crowded.

MISTY
marketing rep en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Need to make more calls? YOU NEED THIS!!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I LOVE Phone Burner! I used to work in a call center so I was familiar with a dialer but this one is fantastic! I started using it because of it's integration with Salesforce and have never looked back! I love that I can make calls and drop a pre recorded voicemail and it has nearly doubled my productivity!

I love that it cuts down on my time on the phone by dialing numbers automatically and by dropping voicemails before the voicemail even picks up!

Contras:

I wish there was a better integration between Salesforce and Phone Burner where I could make updates to my CRM while I'm in Phone Burner but I just open another window with Salesforce in it on my computer and that solves that problem.

Customer Success and Quality Assurance Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

11 out of 10!

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: It turned a lengthy painful process into an easy, efficient, and enjoyable experience

It streamlines every step and makes each step dummy proof

Contras:

We had a few small glitches when we first upgraded our account with the leadstreams that came from the old system into the new upgraded version, but those were quickly resolved and now it all runs like a dream.

Shane
Client Partner en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 11-50 empleados

Best Speed Dialer on the Market

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I love the product and it helps me manage my day and quadruplicate my call volume compared to individual dialing and some of the other products on the market. Very easy to use and will pay dividends for companies who choose to use the product.

Ease of use Integration with software applications (e.g. salesforce) No pause or beeps for call recipients Ability to utilize my phone number in caller ID

Contras:

The only function I would find helpful is an integration with Outreach.

Lead broker en EE. UU.
Servicios de información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Phone Burner , Amazing ease of operation for a tech dummy like me.

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

I am new at being on a computer on a day to day. Meaning, i am 52 years old and grew up in that in between era right before computer class was a requirement, so my knowledge and experience is minimal.

Contras:

I noticed when i put stuff in my notes it did not stay in notes.

Tony
Executive recruiter en EE. UU.
Construcción, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great product!!! Especially for cold calling.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This is a great product for functionality, service, price, ease of use, transparency, and consistency Phone Burner is in a league of its own. There are no hidden fees or charges, no miscellaneous feature upgrades that cost money, no paying per minute on top of the monthly fee. Phone Burner does what it says it does, and quite honestly, does it even better than it claims. Get the free trial if you don't believe me, you'll be sold!!!

Before our sales team moved to PhoneBurner we spent a lot of time comparing a ton of dialer solutions, and PhoneBurner was the obvious choice. I am always talking about the level of client support that's available, the flexibility of the platform has, and how easy it has been to get integrate and have the team using it. Best of all, our team's efficiency has significantly improved and numbers are up yet still continue to grow. I can't imagine our team connecting with our fans and clients without PhoneBurner it's indispensable. This is a great product that delivers where it counts!

Contras:

The only con that I have with this product is how it integrates with some CRM's. We are utilizing ZOHO CRM and it doesn't connect, but from what I have been hearing is that they're going to be integrating with the Zoho CRM soon. This will be a huge plus and we are definitely looking forward to that. But for now, we have no problem importing/updating files then exporting back because of all the customization available.

Alan
President en
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

I've tried them all, believe me.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: As for functionality, service, price, ease of use, transparency, and consistency Phone Burner is in a league of its own. No hidden fees or charges, no miscellaneous feature upgrades that cost money, no paying per minute on top of the monthly fee. Phone Burner does what it says it does, and quite honestly, does it even better than it claims. Get the free trial if you don't believe me, you'll be sold - at least I was.

There is not a feature you need that Phone Burner doesn't provide. I have a team that varies in experience levels, and technical aptitude and they all enjoy Phone Burner far more than any of the others we have tried (We have tried them all, yes, even that one) - Everything is so intelligently designed that it's a plug and play application, and the customizations of dispositions couldn't be easier. The customer service is helpful, kind, and consistent. I've had systems prior where we were actually billed for trouble shooting - Phone burner's LEAD ENGINEER went as far as to help me with a CSV file I was admittedly getting jammed up with. It should also be mentioned that the price-point is lower than the competitors and if you are debating on a CRM the automation of the Phone Burner platform out of the box is deeper and more intuitive than many systems I've made the mistake of paying for prior. Phone Burner has it all - it's really that simple.

Contras:

I wish they integrated with my ZOHO CRM but importing - updating files - exporting back isn't bad because of all the customization available. Most importantly word around the campfire is they're going to be integrating with the Zoho CRM sooner than later.. looking forward to that.

Kelsey
Client Coordinator / Loan Partner en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados

Game. Changer.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Biggest benefit is the time saved. It will change how you structure your an entire day.

PhoneBurner has been a total game changer for my job. I'm responsible for a database of about 1500 and counting clients that I regularly followup with to varying degrees. While emails and texts are always great, nothing beats a phone call. PhoneBurner is the only reason I'm able handle anywhere from 80-100 a day while still getting me regular regular work done. Favorite features: * Interface is incredibly user friendly * Caller ID can be set to your number (or a local number) and all return calls will go to your personal line regardless * Pre-recorded voicemails so you can tailor them to the type of calls you're making. * Call session recordings (optional, but I really like being able to refer back to calls I made for training or missed info) * Dial Sessions can be easily picked back up if you didn't get through one. * Their support/customer service team has always been incredibly helpful and pleasant. Something you don't think about until you're having a bad experience elsewhere. * Super easy to upload contacts. They've done a lot to eliminate as much manual work as possible. If you can export your contacts into an excel sheet you're looking at a 2 minute, organized upload. And if not, their support team is so helpful. * Pays for itself with the time you're able to save Can't recommend it enough.

Contras:

I honestly can't think of much. Occasionally it will bug and not connect to a number which you have to pay attention to. That's rare though.

Tom
Tom
National Sales Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

Outstanding CRM for Generating More Calls, Emails, and Voicemails

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Extremely happy with this company and their customer service. They did a great job of setting us up and continue to provide very fast, efficient customer service.

Extremely easy to use. Automates calling, sending emails, and leaving voicemails. You can make 2-4 times more calls, emails, and voicemails with PhoneBurner than you can without it. It's the fastest way to contact customers and prospective clients. You can easily customize the software to build the sales process you want to implement and make changes at any time. We love it!

Contras:

It does not have any sales analytics or revenue projections. You can use it in conjunction with another CRM to have the best of both worlds (the fastest possible calls, emails, and voicemails with PhoneBurner and sales analytics and pipeline management with an attached CRM).

Neal
BDR en Canadá
Internet, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Getting a lot more done with this tool

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Despite the integration issues this tool is great. I spend much more time speaking with people rather than leaving voicemails.

Our call rates have increased dramatically because of this tool. We had a mountain of old leads that we just couldn't get through manually and PhoneBurner has now breathed new life in to them. The voicemail drop feature allows us to just move on rather than spending that time leaving a message. Big time saver.

Contras:

Hubspot integration. One of the reasons we purchased PhoneBurner was due to it's integration with Hubspot. It was listed as a product with premium integration in Hubspot's app marketplace. However during implementation we discovered that it only syncs with free-text fields in Hubspot, which is a little strange. As a result it's a little hard to track lead status since they are in dropdown format.

Darral
Business Development en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Essential for reaching large groups

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, PhoneBurner beats any alternatives I have tried in todays market given the rules of auto dialing. While it can never be compared to old fashioned predictive dialers, it DEFINITELY holds the #1 spot today.

The ability to load large lists and dial those down immediately, without manual processes, is the best part of the application. Another great feature is the newer list loading tool, which allows you to create a new folder for the contacts on the fly, making organized call campaigns really easy to start.

Contras:

Limitations on sort options are a pain to work around, but workable. It would also be helpful to have more integrations like an easy ServiceNow integration.

Daniel
Owner en EE. UU.

Phoner Burner Has Helped Our Sales Team Even With Their Most Recent Changes

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Our customer support representative at Phoneburner actually cares about his clients and does what's necessary to assist his client.

It sends e-mails for you, although sometimes this does not work. This saves you a lot of time if you work in the sales industry.

Contras:

They stopped the use of an automatic dialer. You now have to manually click to dial the next contact. Doesn't really make a big difference and they still help our company.

hace 4 años

Daniel, we're very sorry to hear of your recent experience. PhoneBurner still dials for you and sends 1-click emails. I'll make sure someone on our team reaches out to help troubleshoot, and to better understand and work out your price issue as well. Look forward to once again having you as a happy client.

Sr Pipeline Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Expensive, but a 1 lead can pay for itself!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: PhoneBurner has been EXCELLENT! 8/10 for sure. It pays for itself if you convert some leads. It lets you contact a LOT of people. My company still uses it, and is able to product new business for us daily.

This software just rolls through your entire database spreadsheet 1 call after another. It has a GREAT user interface that is maps calls to hang up, pause dialing, next call, etc. It calls the home, celll, and then lets you disposition calls

Contras:

The worst part is it cant identify fax numbers. On cold calls, you get a lot of those. Everyone loves a good screech of the fax machine.

Monica
Senior Account Executive, Inside Sales en Canadá
Banca, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

What a great program for business!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I enjoy the ease of my day when it is time for the calling out. Often times, I am working on other things and I use to dread making my own leads but now it is simply and quick and allows me more time to focus on the calls instead of "WHO" I am calling. Thank you PhoneBurner!

I love that when it is time to cold call to generate more business, there is ease with clicking an uploaded list and just dialing. No fussing over who to call next! The dialer keeps dialing!

Contras:

Sometimes, I accidentally hang up and the "Talking time" doesn't really register for my employer. There already has been a resolution with this!!! I have noticed that when I hang up, it asks me "Are you done? It gives me the opportunity to call back in and jump in where I left off!

Martin
Business Development en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Power Dialing and Contact Management with SUPERB customer support.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: PhoneBurner is a dramatic improvement over our previous system and the streamlined workflow were a very pleasant surprise, but the biggest surprise has been the cheerful and competent support staff. I would recommend this product to anyone in my position.

The power dialer streamlined our workflow and increased productivity dramatically. Setting it up was very easy with the help from the PhoneBurner support team. As my needs evolved and I became more and more familiar with the software, I became more and more interested in tweaking it to suit my desired workflow and results. The support team not only helped me ably, they were always cheerful and pleasant to deal with.

Contras:

It's not as feature-rich as the giant CRMs but that is easily offset by the dramatic difference in price.

Kevin
President en EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

Great Product with Great Support

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: They have an excellent trial program which has no time limitations only limitation a total minutes used. So if you sign up for a trial and don't get to it, it doesn't expire on you for the first 30 days it continues until you've used your minutes.
Their business practice is true SUBSCRIPTION -- Sign-up monthly, continue month-to-month. No expensive upfront implementation cost, no long-term contract. I love their ROLLOVER Minutes policy where they allow you to roll over unused minutes from this month to the next month so that your investment is protected.
It's super easy to create a list from either leads or contacts. Just select your leads upload them and you're dialing away. I also like the Salesforce.com integration.
An extremely demanding request I had was integration with my existing system. PhoneBurner worked with me tirelessly and efficiently and very quickly to fully integrate into my own community environment, smoothly navigating a tricky technological hurdle that salesforce.com had in place. They just took care of it.
Audio quality was not compromised during our trial as it was with other dialing solutions. The interface is extremely easy to use. The integration with salesforce.com makes it a cinch. The ease of recording voicemail and send email is also a huge plus.
But easily the biggest clincher for their superior performance is the PhoneBurner organization itself. Jeff Osness was an extremely responsive and accountable stakeholder in our success.
When I find an application that does what it says I'm a huge fan. But the real test for me is always whether the organization will support me when I need them. Phone burner more than satisfied on both counts.

hace 7 años

Wow what a GREAT review. Thank you for taking the time to post it. We appreciate you working with us and look forward to helping you grow your business.

Erin
Erin
Shipping Consultant en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 11-50 empleados

Excellent Dialer Service

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The benefits of the software are endless especially with the ability to integrate with other sales software.

The best part about PhoneBurner is the speed at which you can go through new lead lists. It takes no time to sort through a cold list and find prospects. The system allows for notes to be entered on each as you go and send automated emails or leave voicemails.

Contras:

The only feature I wish they had is the ability to insert a call order across multiple pages of leads. So, that I could put them in order of my appointments for the day.

Ida
Enrollment Manager en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great for making my job easier!

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Overall, it has been a huge improvement and helped us reach more students

The features are easy to access, and the processes easy to learn. It's easy to go back if you have made a mistake and within the call, the features are also easy to access. Importing contacts is simple and listening to recordings is very easy compared to other software we have used to do so

Contras:

Sometimes the dialer screen can be a bit overwhelming and we have experienced unexplained glitches while dialing

Brittany
Sr. Loan Coordinator en EE. UU.
Banca, 2-10 empleados

Amazing Program & Amazing Support Staff

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I would have to say that my favorite Tech Support person to work with would hands down be CSR. They are quick to reply and to try to fix any issues my team and I run into. Not to mention the program itself is SUPER EASY to use!

It is easy to use and really increases your productivity.

Contras:

I can't say that there is much that I don't like about the software. If I had to choose something it would be that there is not a way to sub-folder in a sub-folder. So if I have one folder CA Contacts for example and I wanted to make a set of folders for the contacts that I started to call in Jan and another one for Feb; and in sub-folders to that put the contact in folders in accordance to my disposition buttons.

Timothy
President en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

Invaluable

Comentarios: A+++ I couldnt be happier

I have used Phone Burner for almost 10 years, and I have to say that if it wasnt for this system I probably wouldnt have been as successful as I am today. I owe a great deal of gratitude to the creators and staff at Phone Burner!!! Thank you!!!

Contras:

There are no cons, Phone burner is constantly working to improve their platform with the changes in business.

hace 3 años

It has been great helping you build your business over the past 10 years. We look forward to the next 10+ years!