Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Zoho Books

Software de contabilidad sencillo y fácil de usar que te ayuda a administrar las finanzas de tu empresa de una manera inteligente.

Descubre más sobre Zoho Books

Filtrar opiniones (451)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Zoho Books antes?

Filtrar opiniones (451)

Oladipo A.
Oladipo A.
Content writer en Nigeria
Medios de difusión, 11-50 empleados

Zoho Zoho

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: It's easily accessible. Zoho Books has an app that works on android and IOS devices.

Zoho Books is an accounting software for businesses of all sizes. It helps to manage customers and the amount of cash that flows in and out of the business. Its ability to generate invoice makes it a unique software that every entrepreneurs must recon with.

Contras:

The face that it doesn't have a payroll services makes its work limited.

Derek P.
CEO en Sudáfrica
Fuente de la reseña

Zoho books - my best friend!

4 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: With Zoho we are able to easily stay on top of our finances with limited effort required. The ability to correct historical errors easily makes maintaining and accurate general ledger a breeze. I really like the professional look and feel of the documents generated such as invoices, orders etc.

With unparalleled customisation and ease of use as well as the the ability to correct previous errors Zoho books has made the accounting function so much simpler than our previous software. The automation of numerous tasks has been especially useful. The professional way in which we are able to engage with our customers and suppliers has also raised our credibility.

Contras:

Probably the only criticism I can raise is that the reporting section could offer more month by month reports as a standard feature, although they may be easily configured using the tool provided.

Alternativas consideradas: Xero

Razones para elegir Zoho Books: Based on an old database structure which was inflexible.

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Books: The value proposition of Zoho One with the multiply module functionality was very compelling and the Books module was able to more than cater for our small business requirements.

Simon F.
Global Head of Commercial en Malta
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I'd rather go back to using the abacus

1 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: Really terrible software combining poor UX with limited functionality, especially in regards to reporting, to provide me and my team with by far the worst software experience I've had since Windows Vista...

Quite easy to edit, issue and send an invoice

Contras:

Poor UX, poor reporting, poor searchability, terrible support

Mohammed N.
CFO en India
Automatización industrial, 11-50 empleados

Smart Accounting Software Built for Business

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: My overall experience with Zoho Books is good and I've been using it for the past three years and have recommended it to a number of clients.

-Zoho Books is an easy-to-use accounting app which displays all your financial information in a simple format and a person with less or no knowledge of accounting can also use it. -Zoho Books eliminates the need to manually enter data, lowering the risk of errors. -With access control and audit trails, Zoho Books ensures data integrity and gives you complete control over your business data. -GST compliance is automatic with Zoho Books. The Government of India has named it the Best App in the Business Category. -Zoho Books integrates with other business applications, allowing you to access and work with your data from a single place. Integrations are available with Zoho People, Zoho CRM, Zoho Projects, Zoho Reports, and more. -Zoho Books creates professional reports automatically to help you communicate your data effectively. You can also personalize reports by filtering and organizing them to your preferences. -Zoho Books saves all of your financial information in the cloud, where it can be quickly restored, so you never have to worry about losing data.

Contras:

-The app is appropriate for small and medium-sized businesses. It is incapable of managing complex corporate processes. - On weekends (Saturday & Sunday), the support crew is not available to help clients with their problems. -The software doesn’t allow you to import contacts from your social media sites. It allows you to build your client details through the inbuilt mail feature. -There is no budgeting feature available.

Deepak B.
Deepak B.
Chief Operating Officer en India

Great Collaboration

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great experience although after 2 years we are still learning, it is good for indian accounting system

The statement download from bank and reconciliation option is great GST filing options are great Dashboard is very well designed Android application is very useful

Contras:

I would have prefered if it has quotation sending options also Process sometimes seems too long for creating manual vouchers

David T.
David T.
Media and Content Developer en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Great Tool For Suite Users

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We are running all of our books for our small business with Zoho Books. It is simple to sync bank accounts and credit card accounts, and quickly categorize expenses, and run reports. Pleased with results.

Very simple to categorize funds, connectivity with other tools in Zoho Suite.

Contras:

Anytime a new vender is updated to an expense item, the screen needs to be reloaded and refreshed before that same vender can be selected for another item.

Alternativas consideradas: Quickbooks Online

Razones para elegir Zoho Books: Better accessability, and price point for us.

Software anterior: FreshBooks

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Books: Pricepoint and accessibility

Unenabasi godwin E.
Unenabasi godwin E.
MD/CEO en Nigeria
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Incredible Accounting Software for Freelancers and Startups

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Zoho helps my business keep accurate accounting records, bill customer and drive down receivables.

Zoho captures every aspect of my company's finances. The tool makes it easy for you to create estimates, and invoices, capture bills and expenses as well as monitor business health. The muti-user feature lets business track expenses and movement of funds between departments and business teams. Another incredible feature that makes Zoho stand out is their customer support. They have an amazing support team that responds quickly. Plus, they help you valuable suggestions to help you navigate difficult accounting operations.

Contras:

Zoho does not have an offline capability. The software is cloud-based so you must have an internet connection to access the software.

Alternativas consideradas: Quickbooks Online

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Books: Zoho is easy to use and their support team responds on time.

Michael M.
Michael M.
Founder en Namibia

Zoho Books

5 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Zoho is very user friendly and once you have used any other accounting software it's easy to get up and running with Zoho Books.

Ease of use, it has all the features I was looking for in an accounting application. The security is another factor I like Zoho Books.

Contras:

I wish there could be a way to get transactions directly firm wave accounting app.

Mustafa B.
Accounting Manager en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados

Amazing software for Mid and Small Business

5 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Invoicing Inventory Management Financial Reporting Bank reconciliation with auto bank transaction import cherry on top Dashboard cost effective

Contras:

Transferring from other software is bit tricky No payroll module

Alfredo A.
Alfredo A.
Founder & Consultant en Panamá
Fuente de la reseña

Powerful Choice for accounting… depending on your plan choice.

4 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: My experience started well, it seems to be a very complete platform and easy to use. Our dealbreaker was related to custom fields which we needed to organize data related to our local invoicing regulations.

Feature wise it felt almost as complete as any other and the features I was able to use were easy and friendly. It can also be used internationally and is compatible with many integrations.

Contras:

The plan I had access to would not let us add custom fields, which made it impossible to enter data for related to our local regulations.

Cheikh B.
Zoho Books en Senegal
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo

Good software for beginners

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Zoho Books made my job easier and saved me a lot of time.

Zoho Book is a good software if you are starting out in a small business. What impresses me most about Zoho Book is the BRS statement. It's an excellent feature that prints all the required details very clearly, just as we intended. The automated bank flow is another feature that saves you a lot of time. The advantage of Zoho Books is that it can be linked to your online sales sites easily.

Another positive aspect of Zoho Books is that its delivery always comes with many integrated functionalities such as stock management, sales and purchase booking, payroll processing, etc. To conclude, Zoho Books is easy to understand and its configuration is quick and easy. The automation of the system is great and you save a lot of time. The customer support is also very responsive and usually fixes your worries.

Contras:

The major problem with Zoho Book is that it is only practical with a small business. It is better to choose another software like Wave if your business is large. Finally, the other blockage is that Zoho Books is based on the Cloud so without a connection you can go and have a nice cup of hot coffee (LOL).

Alternativas consideradas: Xero

Razones para elegir Zoho Books: Zoho Books functionalities were limited

Software anterior: Wave Accounting

Bob M.
owner en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

great option for accounting software

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: There's been a little bit of a learning curve - there are a few things that are just done a little differently than in other software. However, I've been able to accomplish everything I had in previous software. The most significant aspect to me, though, has been that Zoho offers a lot of accompanying software - i.e., not software that's needed to make Books work, but software with complementary uses - without seeming like they're trying to squeeze every last dollar out of me. Quite unlike Intuit.

It does everything that I need it to do, and for far less than it's competition.

Contras:

There are a couple things that could be streamlined, although they don't lessen to actual functioning of the software.

Alternativas consideradas: Sage 100cloud, FreshBooks, Wave Accounting y Xero

Razones para elegir Zoho Books: Intuit just keeps increasing the price on pretty much everything, justifying it by claiming to add features - though the added features never had any use to me. Plus, I needed to lease a number of add-ons to be able to have QBO work the way I'd expect it to.

Software anterior: Sage 100cloud, FreshBooks, Wave Accounting y Xero

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Books: Functionality and cost. I used Quickbooks-Desktop for years, but the online software that's been developed more recently has too many advantages to keep using it. I also used Xero for a few years, and liked a lot of features - but it seemed geared for a different kind of business and lacked a few things I needed. Then I tried Quickbooks Online - it was barely within my budget, but I liked the features - but then they increased the price (significantly) after only one year of using it. But Zoho has really fit the bill - all the functionality I need, and at a price that's just a fraction of QBO's.

Eric Y.
Attorney en EE. UU.
Práctica de la abogacía, 2-10 empleados

Great Product For Those Who Know Accounting

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: My overall experience with Zoho Book was positive. I switched from Zoho Books to Bill4Time because I wanted a program that would keep track of time and expenses for hourly clients, track contingency fee clients, provide trust accounting, and generate invoices. Zoho Books would be able to do all of those tasks with the exception of contingency fee tracking. There was no easy way in Zoho to keep track of projects that were not hourly, flat, or on a set budget. That said, the Zoho family of products are solid, so if you have need for an accounting product and you are familiar with accounting software, this product would be a great choice.

I liked best the many features that Zoho Books provides. In terms of accounting software, this product does just about everything. I also liked being part of the Zoho suite of products, all of which are quite good. The product is stable, and the company offers solid tech support.

Contras:

I purchased Zoho Books to use in my small business after using Zoho Invoice. I wanted a product that would do more than just invoice clients, such as track projects and accounting. However, I am not an accountant. The thing I liked least about Zoho Books is that, if you are not familiar with accounting, the product may seem unnecessarily complicated. There is definitely a learning curve with this product that I have not experienced with other Zoho products.

Alternativas consideradas: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razones para elegir Zoho Books: Zoho Invoice was excellent at invoicing and tracking client expenses. However, I wanted a product that did more than those two things.

Software anterior: Zoho Invoice

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Books: I was already familiar with Zoho through the use of Zoho Writer and Zoho Invoice. It was easier to simply switch to Zoho Books, which had a familiar and pleasing user interface. Also, Zoho Books was a better buy for the money.

Jose r. L.
Web Developer en República Dominicana
Redes informáticas, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The best invoicing / accounting tool for freelancers, period.

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Zoho Books is just a fantastic tool. Coming from Freshbooks and paying a hefty fee for it I was not only limited in terms of features (and paypal support) but also somewhat bored with their lackluster interface. Zoho was great and hit all the marks for me, the interface is simple and intuitive and the price point at my scale is just unbeatable. I can't see any other accounting system after using Zoho Books.

This is the best bang for buck you can get if you are a startup, an independent freelancer or just need invoicing to start. There is no other system comparable with Zoho at this price point.

Contras:

There are many features I didn't test because they are out of realm for my specific needs. I am sure for others they might be important but if these were "enabled as needed" rather than always there cluttering the interface that would be better.

Nikki B.
Owner, Editor, and Writer en EE. UU.
Edición, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Efficient, affordable took that's essential for my business

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: I switched to Zoho Books from FreshBooks a little over a year ago when the cost of FreshBooks became unmanageable and free options, such as Wave, did not serve my purposes. I was also looking for a cloud invoicing/expense-tracking system that was less glitchy and easier to use. Zoho Books is all of that. As a sole proprietor, the price suits my budget perfectly. Clients have told me that paying me through Zoho is much easier than paying me through FreshBooks or Wave. At tax time, it's easy to send my Profit & Loss report to my accountant. I also like that I can attach receipts to my expenses. I'm very thankful for Zoho Books and hope they continue to meet the needs of sole proprietors like me.

Zoho Books is easy for me to use and much easier for my clients to use when paying me. They've given me positive feedback about their invoicing experiences. It's also affordable, which was a huge deciding factor when I switched from another cloud invoicing program.

Contras:

I wish I could see when a client has "viewed" my invoice. Also, I didn't realize that listing vendors on my expenses, such as Amazon, would count as "Contacts" and use up some of my slots. I'm glad I know now and I'm rectifying it.

Alternativas consideradas: Wave Accounting

Razones para elegir Zoho Books: FreshBooks raised their rates to outrageous levels and gave little advance notice about it. The software was glitchy and my clients were complaining about having difficulty paying. Their system went down at least once a week, which has fortunately not happened to me yet with Zoho Books. Although FreshBooks touts their live customer support, I encountered some rather cranky people there (they were probably fed up with getting calls about the humongous price increase). I'd rather interact with a helpful Zoho support person via chat than an unpleasant FreshBooks support person by phone.

Software anterior: FreshBooks

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Books: Although both Wave and And.co offer free versions, I found them harder to use (particularly Wave). Clients found Wave a bit glitchy and the software was not intuitive.

Anne B.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

All the functionality of QuickBooks - and more - at a much better price

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Zoho Books has everything I need to keep my books in order, bill my clients, and track my time and expenditures. I've been very happy with this product.

Zoho Books does everything that QuickBooks does in a much more intuitive interface. It provides a ton of flexibility in looking at things from both accrual and cash methods, offers a free seat for my accountant, and allows me to track my time and bring it directly into my invoices. The ability to take pics of receipts and enter expenses directly from my phone app is great, too.

Contras:

I wish that other software providers would wake up and realize that QB isn't the only game in town. Make it easier to integrate with Zoho, please! I've had some trouble syncing with my bank in the past and it took a while for customer service to understand what was really going on - there are some language barriers. But their CS agents do seem to try to help.

Alternativas consideradas: Wave Accounting y Quickbooks Online

Razones para elegir Zoho Books: Wave only allows for accrual-based accounting, which is severely limiting. Wave also makes some odd duplicate transactions when you're entering transfers and line items for invoices.

Software anterior: Wave Accounting

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Books: Zoho books has everything QuickBooks has at a much lower price. And Wave and And.co had too many limitations.

David L.
David L.
Director of Operations en México
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Using ZOHO Books for invoicing and payments in US Dollars and Mexican Pesos

5 hace 5 días Nuevo

Comentarios: use it for all client invoices and payments
also use for all vendor payments and invoice tracking of accounts payable and recieveable

very easy interface with Zoho CRM and integration with online payment capabilities in both US Dollars and Mexican Pesos

Contras:

the multi currency feature is sometimes glitchy in reports

Alternativas consideradas: Best Movers CRM y QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razones para elegir Zoho Books: more functionality

Software anterior: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Books: much easier interface and the integration with a partner CRM program within ZOHO

Ansar S.
CEO en Sudáfrica
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados

The best ever!

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I've searched them all. Zoho is tops by far! Not only do you have full CRM integration reducing sales time by 1000's of hours (really... it's as simple Lead->Convert->Quote. Clients then pay their quote in one click thanks to Zoho!) but the product as a stand alone is far superior. The layout, quotes, invoices, automation, reports... They've thought of everything. Since we switched my business has seen radical jumps in both staff productivity and conversion rates. As a small business owner (actually it's not small anymore!), time really is money - Zoho knows how to give you both. They have truly allowed my business to grow: The service we offer is a one time only purchase by most of our clients- so we need to get it right first time and shine above our competitors!
Fresh Start Law Centre is now the leading criminal record removal firm in South Africa - Thank you Zoho!
Ansar Sykes CEO,
www.FreshStartLawCentre.co.za

Everything! Mainly the level of customization available and CRM integration.

Contras:

Improvement: Allow for www.payfast.co.za credit card payment integration for the South African market. In the interim, we are using unique URL's in the quotes/invoices for one click payment. But having full Zoho payment integration is better.

Rebecca F.
Owner en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Over 50, not an accountant & never aspired to own a small business...

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It's true, but when your calling is a clear one, you are obligated to follow! Our small care giving business has employees working exclusively at customer sites. The caregivers (most also over 50 yrs. old) input their time, mileage & expenses from their smart phones. Invoicing is generally done at my laptop but can be done from my phone. The invoicing can be personalized with valuable information for our clients such as upcoming holidays, rate changes, & thank yous for allowing us to earn their business. The reporting is simple to use as is the customer support. The customer support is very knowledgeable & easy to understand. We have never experienced a wait time either. We tried another accounting package our first year of business & found it too cumbersome & not user friendly for those of us with only basic accounting skills. Zoho was recommended by our professional accountant & business advisor. Zoho has greatly simplified our invoicing, reporting, & customer account related tasks, so that we can focus on senior care giving where our gifts are strong. Thanks, Zoho!
-R. Ford, Owner of The Merry Marthas, LLC

- Phone based app & laptop s-ware are EZ to use.

Contras:

Don't quite understand how to customize an invoice, save it & use it for monthly billing. Sometimes, I have to play around with the invoice to get all of the detail needed to print. For example, it is not readily apparent how to display the dates for which each expense is incurred on the invoice. Not having a copy of our company's data stored on our system makes me nervous so we keep paper back ups. Surely there is a better contingency plan of which we could take advantage.

Daniel C.
Daniel C.
Fuente de la reseña

Why limit yourself to just Books?

5 hace 3 años

I think Zoho Books is on par with all the other bookkeeping software, but what is even better is how it integrates with all of the other Zoho products. I have had to integrate SFDC with ZenDesk and other solutions and what a pain! The fact that books integrate with their CRM with their Desk app is wonderful. This does everything you need from creating invoices to managing expenses and accounts. Very easy to use and full-featured. It is a definite must for small businesses that are looking for a robust affordable solution that might also need a CRM (look at zoho one).

Contras:

With any bookkeeping software, there is a learning curve. Not always the easiest, but certainly worth it. Once you get all of your accounts set up you'll need to make sure you get all of your payment processes in place. Which is nice once it's ready because people can simply pay from click on an invoice. My only complaint would be how certain things don't flow as easily as I would like to start off with. But once you get it figured out it's pretty easy and will save you tons of head aches when time goes on.

Sanjay S.
Owner en
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Zoho Books: Accounting software for Sma and Medium Enterprise

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall good software for small and medi enterprise with good features.

Zoho books is cloud based accounting software with many impressive features. Below are the pros of ZOHO Books 1. Zoho comes with many inbuilt accounting software features like inventory management, Payroll processing, Sales and Purchase booking etc. 2. Can be integrated with your online shoping websites like shopify, woocommerce and many more. 3. Automatc recurring expense booking like depreciation, monthly rent etc. 4. Zoho has rebust cloud technology and provides 99.99% downtime, also provides top security for your data protection. 5. In cloud based software there is negligible risk of data loss as service provider regularly takes backup of data. 6. Cloud based software are are far better than DOS based or windows based softwares. 7. Zoho books is available with reasonable price compared to other cloud based software.

Contras:

1.As compared to Quickbooks online many features are missing. 2.Disadvantage of cloud based software is it becomes difficult to shift to windows based software as data can not be transferred easily. 3. Zoho attracts consumer by quoting very less fees for 1st year but from next years there is steep increase in charges.

Mike Z.
Mike Z.
Owner en RU
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great solution.. but not for everyone

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I used Zoho Books for my own practice for 3 years+for a few of my Clients. It's fast and reliable, and developers are improving it very regularly - adding new features constantly.
I would highly recommend using it especially in the businesses that would also use other software from Zoho-like e-mail or CRM-they're well priced and are extremely cost-effective.

Zoho Books is lightning fast-miles ahead of the competition if it comes to the speed of the software. The actual user experience is very close to the desktop software. Another good feature is its customizability - you'll find a plethora of options with Zoho, obviously designed with advanced reporting tools that come with Zoho Suite in mind. What's important - importing and exporting stuff from Zoho is also very simple - that comes in handy if you want to switch to another software from Zoho, you'll be able to do it-most counterparts allow you to migrate data only partly. Importing journals-extremely important feature-works flawlessly.

Contras:

No integrated payroll functionality - small flaw, as you can easily import journals from the software of your choice. Average bank reconciliation - filtering records is difficult, custom sorting as well. No itegrated CIS solution. No reporting directly to HMRC.

Finance Manager en Ghana
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

"Zoho Books"; Accounting made easy.

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: I have been in the field of finance and accounting for quite a couple of time now and have tested many accounting softwares. I finally landed on Zoho Books and my experience with this software is amazingly outstanding in its results and ease of use.

It's very effective and efficient in its operations. Zoho Books perform splendid task as expected. The BRS statement is also an amazing feature I enjoy mostly on this software as it prints clearly all required details as expected.

Contras:

For the fact that the little shortcomings are prevalent regarding the usage of this software, its benefits cannot be outweighed. The only problem i think is with this software is for the fact that you must be familiar with the accounting terms as a new user to be able to effectively use the function to the fullest benefits. A learning or help pop ups when added to the features will be of help especially to new users

Rick K.
Internet, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very good, but lacks some of the basics

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Switched from Quickbooks to ZohoBooks. Overall, ZohoBooks is very good. The site is always up and running very quickly. Tech support is excellent in both speed and quality. The software is actually fun to use. However, it does lack some of the basic functions that seem should have been in there from the beginning such as ability to print deposit slips, and there's no running total on the side of accounts so when you're looking for a mistake, it makes it very difficult to find. One feature that our business desperately is ability to pre-send invoices to people on a recurring basis before their due date. Quickbooks has had this ability back since the days of DOS (20 years ago). We're limping around right now trying to work without these basic needs in hopes that they will soon come. On the otherhand, Zoho does keep adding new features on a consistent basis. Sometimes just simple design changes but at least you get the feeling they are still working on it. -Highly recommended, however proceed with caution because there are some very basic things missing and they don't seem to be in a hurry to resolve this. It's almost the year 2017 and I'm adding up deposits by calculator and filling in deposit slips by pen. Shouldn't be ;-\

Excellent/fast support. Interface can be fun to use and is quick to respond. Development seems to be ongoing.

Contras:

Lacks basic functions like deposit slip printing (and automatically transferring those funds to bank from Undeposited Funds), ability to pre-send recurring invoices, inability to set simple defaults such as default account to accept payment to (always need to manually select Undeposited Funds when accepting checks) and no running total in account ledgers such as Undeposited Funds (how are you supposed to find and fix errors, mistakes?)

Babu G.
CEO en India
Fuente de la reseña

Zoho Books reconciles bank statement automatically and GST filing is way better than anything else.

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, it's a boon, If you are in India then this is the takeaway software as it helps ease in filing GST reports.

This software when I started using I thought I made a wrong choice but as in when I started managing my accounts & Books for my business, It became my friend, an accountant indeed it did everything that an accountant would do with very little accounting knowledge. The best part is if you are a startup company and you do not have strict compliances then this is for you, you don't have to hire an accountant and DIY. :)

Contras:

Support is the only part which sometimes made me upset as the Employees were not uniformly assisting as if they were not trained on customer service. The worse thing is they just have support for technical help and no bookkeeping support.

Alternativas consideradas: KhataBook y QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Books: Features & pricing were the two elements that made me choose ZohoBooks.