15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre CloverDX

Robusta plataforma de movimiento, transformación y automatización de datos diseñada para manejar los eventos y los desafíos de datos más complejos.

Descubre más sobre CloverDX

Contras:

No longer possible to buy a single design license, hence the total price may be expensive for small applications.

Valoraciones de CloverDX

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

CloverDX tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 10 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado CloverDX antes?

Filtrar opiniones (10)

Kevin
Application Manager en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great product that has gone beyond meeting my needs

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I would recommend this to anyone looking to automate data transfers and transactions as well as to make their lives easier working with their data.

The capabilities to pull data from multiple sources, join them, and reformat them in a mostly visual way. The automation capabilities. The ability to provide on-demand web services to users. The ever-growing feature set.

Contras:

The support service is great (they go above and beyond), but the one thing I do wish is there was the ability to get service in a timelier fashion, since currently support is only available from a time zone that is several hours ahead of CST where I am.

Raymond
Senior Operations Executive en Australia
Estudios de mercado, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Clover - the Wonder tool!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Clover has been an absolutely fantastic tool to use! I use it every day and love every minute of it! It has transformed my working life from sheer boredom (doing the same manual processes month after month) to being excited to come into work every day. For the team in the company I work in, it has been utilized to greatly decrease the turnaround time and data quality of the reports that we provide our clients.

- Clover gives you complete control of the data so that you are able to take any data input and turn it into the required data output. It also gives you the ability to validate any data input. Also, its speed of processing from input to output is fantastic. Tasks which once took hours to do now take minutes!

Contras:

- one thing - it would be good if it could handle more file types such as Word or pdf documents.

Bill
Software Engineer en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados

CloverDX review

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I love that I don't need to loop against master records due to data parallelism. We haven't used data services yet, but are excited to use when we have the need for our own APIs. The product isn't always easy to use because of the items listed in the cons section.
I'd really like to see:
1. The ability to embed dictionary values in SQL components the way you can with parameters
2. Be able to use jobflow components on a CloverDX as well as a server project. A big part of my clover work is the design of moving between jobflows and graphs. I have found developing with a CloverDX project useless because I can only design/code jobflows on a server project.

Data parallelism Data services can be used to create web services XML Writer

Contras:

Jobflow components can only be used on server projects Dictionary values cannot be embedded in SQL statements Managing meta data within jobflow/graphs can be tedious (as compared to SSIS) Not much documentation other than Clover documentation (when I Google CloverDX topics)

Janos
Head of Sever, Network & Telecomm en Hungría
Aerolíneas/aviación, 1.001-5.000 empleados

CloverDX review

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Data movement and transformation between business aplications.

Stable, lot of connector, easy to use builder,

Contras:

It does not have TCP socket connector, so in that case we need to use third party software which convert tcp socket stream to file example.

Producción de alimentos, 2-10 empleados

Clover is convenient

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: CloverDX has helped my business run smoothly and keep things organized. I would definitely recommend.

Using CloverDX was super easy once I got it all set up & going. I love how easy it is to customize things like settings, display, accounts, categories, and subcategories. It has definitely made my work life easier.

Contras:

There should be a tutorial on the initial setup.

Jason
Senior Developer en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

First time user

5,0 hace 5 años

This is the first time I have used an ETL tool and having manually coded ETL's in the past, I am impressed by the versatility and scope of CloverDX and in particular the ease of reading and writing data from anywhere to anywhere. It has been a fairly steep learning curve but well worth it and the Clover training course helped immensely in understanding how to understand and leverage the features of the tool. I use Clover daily and would see little point going back to hand coding ETL's

Contras:

Some of the more complicated components can take a bit of working out how and when to use them. A lot of the functionality requires the server component to be purchased which is an expensive option when only a few of the features would be needed e.g calling a graph as a service.

Miguel
Management consultant en Alemania
Consultoría de gestión, 1.001-5.000 empleados

SQL Upload

5,0 hace 3 años

Easy to use. Very good and simple visualization tools. Great customer support.

Contras:

no longer possible to buy a single design license, hence the total price may be expensive for small applications.

Niladri
Sr Systems Engineer en EE. UU.
Software informático, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to install and set up

5,0 hace 3 años

It has very well documented process to set up the application. Customer Service is responsive. UI is very easy to understand.

Contras:

Password masking should be performed.

Tiffany
Data Analyst en EE. UU.
Banca, 51-200 empleados

Training with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Review

5,0 hace 3 años

The ability to visually map out the pipeline with components

Contras:

If possible, a documentation panel available in the gui so you don't have to go on the outside to get the requirements for certain functions.

Adriana
Venezuela
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

Very Usefull!

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: It is very useful for me because I need to process huge data daily. Its wonderful speed I allows to improve processing time of the data.