15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Elite EXTRA

Elite EXTRA ofrece un software de distribución avanzado basado en la nube capaz de optimizar rutas, entregas, recogidas y servicios en tiempo real.

Descubre más sobre Elite EXTRA

Easy to use and the Elite Extra customers service is great.

Contras:

The driver tracking and GPS systems on the app are not the best and sometimes take our drivers to the wrong locations. It also allows drivers to get off the app so we can no longer track them.

Valoraciones de Elite EXTRA

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Elite EXTRA tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 229 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Elite EXTRA antes?

Filtrar opiniones (229)

Andy
Andy
eCommerce Director en EE. UU.

Elite EXTRA Deployment

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: We are pleased we made the decision to go with Elite EXTRA. It's a solid platform with more features and a large install base of automotive parts delivery companies like APH. The implementation and training team were very helpful getting us live at so many stores in such a short period of time, they were great to work with.

The Elite EXTRA product is robust, feature-rich and an excellent fit to the automotive parts delivery business. The staff at Elite EXTRA also know our business inside and out and were very helpful in showing us proven best-practices for getting the most out of the service.

Contras:

We have not been able to deploy the "Driver Self-Dispatching" feature yet because it requires our paper invoices to have bar codes on them which we are waiting on our software development team to implement.

Andrew
Warehouse Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 501-1.000 empleados

Elite routing

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Overall it does what i need it to, I was hoping it would have improved what we do but have not seen that type of return on it thus far.

Ease of use, it is very simple to teach to others.

Contras:

Priority system as it doesnt fit my location making it impossible to auto route. I was told it was something that could be improved and would be but I have yet to see anything since. (1 year ago). It could use a few nice features, a priority system that can default all new stops to set up a first and last priority and auto route. or a Geo fence area to set up as prioritys.

Nidal

Elite review

3,0 hace 4 meses

exception reports. and several other reports, but there is no consistency.

Contras:

reports are not consistent, dealer summery is different from driver performance, can't rely on the reports.

Frank
District Manager en EE. UU.

Elite Extra Review

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Overall, I would recommend this product to dispatching companies in order to have a pretty easy interface to perform their day-to-day operations.

The ease of use to manage our day to day dispatching of product to our customers and being able to track these drivers and quote accurate delivery times to our customers.

Contras:

Reporting should be automated for review. Maybe store teams could subscribe to specific reports daily or weekly. The other option would be to send out exception reports for each location so they can address issues that are not so evident, live at the location.

JAYANT
Operations Manager - Last Mile Delivery en Canadá

Elite Extra User Review

4,0 hace 3 meses

Easy to import orders via integration of Filezilla

Contras:

The routing is not efficient if we are assigning more than 80 stops in a delivery zone, system tends to freeze and skipping stops causes errors.

Jared
Parts Dispatch Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Reshaped how we delivered our product.

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: It's been fantastic. It's changed our deliveries and our returns. Nearly all drivers has voiced that this product is better than what we were using.

It's detail. There are so many options for tracking, proof, setup, requirements for deliveries and returns. It makes it near fool proof to deliver or return or products. My accuracy and timeliness has jumped since moving over to Elite.

Contras:

It's not as "pretty" or stream-lined as previous products. Can be a little messy and unclear on what does what.

Eric
VP - CFO en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 51-200 empleados

Elite Extra

5,0 hace 3 meses

See drivers routes and delays. Also, able to take photos of deliveries when nobody around.

Contras:

Not 100% connected to our 3rd Party ERP Software.

Jerret
Warehouse Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Big Upgrade From Our Previous Software

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Overall the pros definitely outweigh the cons. This saves us a ton of time everyday when it comes to routing and manifesting. Seeing all of the unassigned orders real time in the dispatch window has helped with orders that got missed in the past and didn't go to billing. The biggest improvement I could suggest is a more mobile friendly/small laptop screen view for the dispatching.

There are lots of pros with Elite EXTRA - The ease of optimizing the routes, seeing orders get added to my queue in real time from Eclipse, geolocating the deliveries instead of just a street address is great for larger facilities.

Contras:

All the buttons and text in the dispatch screen and especially on the printed manifests are very small, adding a new delivery address to an existing customer can be confusing and cumbersome at first.

adam
Parts Manager en EE. UU.

Love Elite Extra!

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Ever since we brought on Elite Extra we have been able to streamline our route and delivery process. Couldn't have asked for it to work out as good as it has.

Ease of use. I keep the app up all day on my computer.

Contras:

No mobile app for users other than drivers

jason
warehouse associate safety captain en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 10.000+ empleados

elite review

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: its been great but would like for elite to offer classes on learning how to use elite to its full potential

I like that its very simple. I wish it offered more features.

Contras:

sometimes the editing routes take forever, my location has alot of orders so I dont know why sometimes it lags

Dylan
Logística y cadena de suministro, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Elite has Helped scale our business

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Overall a great tool that has helped scale our business and grow a lot!

It has allowed our clients to have a new forum in which they can view and track their customers orders. It has allowed us to modernize our systems and market ourselves better.

Jj
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

Gemini Mountain Medical

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Elite is great for what we need it for. It allows us to be effective and have real time updates for our sales force and surgeons. We utilize this daily and it offers easier logistic management and route management. I would highly recommend this software to any medical company.

This software is very integrated with a lot of capabilities. I love all of the customization options as well the real time updates and tracking. The order grid is very easy to use and track all drop offs and the notes associated as well as the excel sheet that is provided within that.

Contras:

I would like the routing to be a bit easier to navigate. I feel like there is a lot of wasted time routing because we do not always deliver to the same places and we do a lot of hot shots so we individually have to enter each route and we are not able to utilize the recurring routes. It would be nice to have a previous route option or something like that. Also it would be great if the drivers app did not have to be on and open for them to be dispatched.

SANTANA
Continuous Improvement Coordinator en EE. UU.

Parts Delivery

5,0 hace 4 meses

We love the live tracking and proof of delivery options. Being able to take photos that are automatically saved under the invoice number allows for a secondary check system to ensure the correct parts and quantities got delivered if a discrepancy arises, allowing us to better take care of our customers and dealership.

Contras:

There are lots of options with reporting that we love. But they are set reports with only a few filter options. When reporting our profit, with driver mileage with customer info etc. I have to pull a few reports and combine them in excel. Would like to see more filter or include options.

Raffi
President en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Best delivery management system for auto parts.

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I love the system and all the upgrades that have come through the years.

The fact that it integrated to our management system, the ease of use and real time visual of tour fleet.

Contras:

Hope in the near future the product development will provide a request that I have put in for a while, the ability of having to see a different color vehicle icon on the tracking map after a driver is not moving for a given time would help tremendously for our hot shot delivery operation.

Kellie
Commercial Sales Support en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 1.001-5.000 empleados

KR Elite Extra review

4,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Overall, I like it. I like that you can track deliveries and know more than if we weren't using it.

I like that we can tell customers where their delivery is in the schedule, that we can see pictures of the deliveries, and that if the notifications work, the customer can track their delivery.

Contras:

Notifications don't always work out. Also, if someone puts a lot of * in the notes, it spreads the columns out to where we can't scroll to the right to see everything.

Kasey
Regional Contiuous Improvement Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Elite Extra for heavy duty truck dealership network

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: They’ve been a great company to work with, eager to help us solve our problems. Of the dispatching/delivery management programs we’ve used, Elite Extra seems to be the one most designed with my industry in mind.

Their customer support team is top notch. I’ve never waited more than a few minutes to speak to a real human, and have never gotten off the phone without our issue being resolved.

Contras:

Data analytics. There are either predefined KPMs in the Scorecard, or manually pulling reports. Some customizable widgets/BI integration would help.

Ardo
IT Director en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Highly Dependent on Elite in the Automotive world.

5,0 hace 4 meses

Elite extra has been a game changer on how we operate on our deliveries in the automotive world. The importance of being able to see all of the details of my drivers performance as well as providing ETA times to our customers on when they will see their parts is absolutely key to our success.

Contras:

There is not much cons in using elite extra... very easy to navigate through.

Hugh
System Support Director en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 51-200 empleados

PDX review of Elite Extra application

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Overall experience is very good. From the ease of use, simplified driver app for drivers and responsiveness of support team.

The support team is extremely responsive to inquiries and the uptime percentage is very good.

Contras:

The desktop app will open tab after tab when we are working through an issue and switching between screens. I can end up with 8-10 open tabs when complete.

Zachary
Scheduling Coordinator en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

Mr. Elite they call me

5,0 hace 4 meses

What I like most about Elite Extra is being able to see the proof of delivery with photos and signatures. We are able to go back and look at the pictures if there is ever a damage claim to verify if we damaged the copier machine upon delivery.

Contras:

What I like the least about Elite Extra is that sometimes the signatures and pictures do not sync from the driver's phone to our web browser or email. Whenever that happens, we have to reach back out to the customer to get their signature.

Jason
Parts Manager en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 501-1.000 empleados

TCI - Foristell

5,0 hace 3 meses

The program allows us to visually organize and route our drivers efficiently. We can see where they are at all times and can easily add additional pickups or reroute them depending on where they are.

Contras:

Driver ETAs and total route time can often differ up to an hour difference over the total route.

Jeffrey
Ops Lead en EE. UU.
Agricultura, 11-50 empleados

Awesome, easy, efficient

5,0 hace 3 meses

I love the simplicity and reliability that creates efficiency for our team.

Contras:

There's really nothing I don't like, but one adjustment that would be helpful is if you can change the start time of the driver after it's already been dispatched instead of having to unassign, change time, then reassign.

Steve
Dispatching and Returns en EE. UU.

Love Elite

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: simple and convenient working software to manage drivers in an amazon like fashion easily trackable

I use the return dashboard, dispatching and track drivers daily everything works smooth and simple. I would definitely recommend Elite to other businesses.

Contras:

Once in a while there is an invoice that doesnt transfer from cdk to elite and it gets confusing or if a invoice is credited - elite doesnt remove that invoice you have to do it manually.

Maurice
PARTS MANAGER en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 501-1.000 empleados

ELITE EXTRA IS ELITE COMPARED TO THE COMPETITION

5,0 hace 4 meses

What I like most about Elite Extra is the real time tracking and GPS. I love knowing where our drivers are and are heading and Elite extra provides that visibility

Contras:

Setting up drivers and routes are a little cumbersome but once you have them set up its great

APRIL
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

GREAT PRODUCT FOR OUR BUSINESS

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: A VALUE ADD FOR OUR COMPANY, WITHOUT QUESTION!

EASE OF USE AND VALUE FOR OUR DOLLAR! THIS HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL ADDITION TO OUR COMPANY AND HAS BENEFITTED US WITH REGARDS TO OUR PRODUCTIVITY.

Contras:

I HAVEN'T FOUND ANYTHING ABOUT ELITE THAT I DO NOT LIKE YET.

Carlos
Asst. Parts Manager en EE. UU.

Worth every Penny

5,0 hace 3 meses

Real time driver tracking and planning allowing for more deliveries on a daily basis and less headache to manage them.

Contras:

It's hard to identify anything that has happened using Elite Extra that wasn't handled in a timely manner.