15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre GiveSmart

Esta nueva plataforma combinada ofrece fabulosas características y un conjunto de servicios de prestigio mundial para simplificar la recaudación de fondos.

Descubre más sobre GiveSmart

GiveSmart is an easy way to integrate fully functional auction and bidding management software in any organization.

Contras:

E en if you use two vendors you can mask that with software so that we don't have to know. I have had many complaints from folks trying to purchase the online raffle tickets.

Valoraciones de GiveSmart

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

GiveSmart tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 207 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado GiveSmart antes?

Filtrar opiniones (207)

jefe de tienda en España
Defensa y espacio, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

De los mejores software para organizacón de eventos.

5,0 hace 2 años

Me fascina esta herramienta ya que me permite controlar la organización de todos los eventos que la empresa realice de hecho tiene una multitarea bastante completa y la experiencia de usuario si que vale la pena ya que esta bien optimizada y con un buen soporte técnico.

Contras:

Los puntos negativos podría ser el precio pues ya que si es algo medio pero eso no quiere decir que no valga la pena de echo se recomienda.

Jill
Jill
Donor Relations Coordinator en EE. UU.

Best Investment Ever

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have nothing negative to say about this company, the platform or their employees, everyone I have had contact with has been more than helpful. The software is easy to use, but if you do have questions, the chat, email or phone availability of someone who can help you is amazing. They are prompt and efficient, which helps you to complete the task at hand and move on the next thing on your lsit!

What I like MOST about this software is the fact that people can participate in our auction from anywhere!!

Contras:

HHHmmmm......the first year, the uploading process of the auction items was a bear, but they upgraded the software and since then it is SUPER user friendly!!!

Madison
Marketing Volunteer en EE. UU.

We Are Beyond Grateful

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I would recommend Givesmart to anyone looking to kickstart their fundraising and be more flexible with their events. Our nonprofit has seen unprecedented success using GiveSmart, even during such a turbulent year full of changes and unknowns. Our entire team of volunteers is thankful for this product and all that it has provided to us. Their platform, help team, resources, and webinars will motivate you to do more and be better for your organization and its mission.

This software is an incredible tool for nonprofits. Especially in a year with so many unknowns and endless virtual events, this software made it easier and less stressful to pivot, be creative, and fundraise for our cause. In 2020 alone, we have done five campaigns and have exceeded our fundraising goals. It is easy to use for both administrators and users, and is feasible for multiple different types of events (i.e. a golf tournament, a virtual auction, a gala, a 5K, a general fundraiser, a voting event, and so much more). The possibilities are endless with GiveSmart. In addition, their support teams and their resources provide tools for organizations looking for ways to improve and grow. I have yet to have a negative experience with the software.

Contras:

The only issue I've had with the software is with a virtual auction. Anytime you share a link, be it to donate, or to view an item, etc., it just links to your general campaign and not to a specific component of that campaign. That being said, that's a minuscule detail in the grand scheme of things when planning and executing an event. This software is easy to use and navigate, and their support team is top-tier if you run into a problem or have a question.

Heather
Director en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I think the staff at Gesture are wonderful!

3,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: During this first year in using the software, I saw the additional benefit of securing bids in advance of opening the auction. This started us out thousands of dollars ahead of where we would have traditionally began at the event.

I love the ability to add photos, descriptions, bid, buy it now pricing, and much more all in a single entry of an item. I also really like the ease in which bidders can participate, get alerts, and have knowledge of their purchases. Finally, the added bonus of a PR team to work with was an extra perk I was not expecting!

Contras:

There are certain gaps in the software we have discovered such as: Nowhere to record solicitors such as staff, committee, or Board member who was responsible for bringing in the item; Nowhere to record an individual's name associated with a company in donor details; Nowhere to record details for pledged item, such as when it will be delivered, staff pick-up needs, etc.; Need to have ability to check box if donor has already received thank you for their contributions (such as when it went unsold at a past event and is being used again); Non-transferrable input from one event to another such as donor information. I also have major concerns over the software abilities to capture donations during the ask. There is simply no way to ensure those that raise their hands, are actually hitting the button to donate that is texted to them.

Respuesta de Community Brands

hace 7 años

Heather, Thank you so much for the review! We love working with the National MS team! I'm sure your account manager will touchbase on a couple of the software items you mentioned, but we are excited to let you know that the ability to record an individual's name associated with a company in donor details, and the ability to transfer donor information between campaigns/events have recently been addressed and we can do a quick demo of those items. We've also logged your other notes for the development team, as you know, we are always looking for new ways to improve the software and greatly appreciate your feedback. We look forward to many more National MS events!

Terry
Terry
Director of Development en EE. UU.

GiveSmart is Among the Best

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Overall our experience was good. I'd like it to be great and hope we get there this year.

Every online platform has its pros and cons and things that work really great and things that need improvement. I would say that GiveSmart is among the best and it's working out any kinks that it still has. I would definitely recommend it to others and believe that most of our problems were user issues.

Contras:

I think they could provide more training with the annual subscription. We had to purchase additional training in order to really utilize the tools.

Kristin
Director of Development en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

The Best Choice

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: From beginning to end, my experience with GiveSmart was outstanding. I have recommended them to a number of other nonprofits. We will definitely continue to use them. They will do everything they can to make your event a success!

I was very nervous about setting this up for the first time. I'm a one-person development office, and I'm not extremely technology-savvy. But once I started, it was so intuitive that it practically told me what to do. And when I ran into something I needed help with, the tutorials were great, and if I still needed help, the customer support reps responded very quickly with exactly what I needed. There was no down time! It's also easy for our donors to use for bidding on our gala auction. We have received many compliments about that, so much so that we're using the software again on another fundraising program. The reports available to me during and after the event have been unbelievably helpful. There was no time lag waiting for results. I could watch the action results real time on my computer and send out appropriate messages. The software works seamlessly with Excel. There are great resources on their website from other organizations about how they used GiveSmart for their events. These were extremely helpful when we had to pivot from a live event to an online event. They took me from fear to excitement!

Contras:

I wish I had set up our site earlier. I would have been able to use it for ticket purchases, sponsors and auction donations. I will next time!

Beth
Administración educativa, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Great resource and awesome personnel

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The personnel and platform are excellent and make my job so much easier!

Givesmart is so easy to use and allows us to run different types of fundraising events. The more I use it, the easier it becomes, and I find myself thinking about new ways to use this platform.

Contras:

The financial reporting can be a bit confusing but as I use it more, and with the assistance of Givesmart, I am able to navigate much better.

Mindee
CEO/Executive Director en EE. UU.

Virtual Auction Support & Success

4,0 hace 4 años

GiveSmart allows you to retain auction item and participant information from year to year, saving significant time on data entry.

Contras:

The label printing functionality needs to be expanded/further developed.

Brian
Auction CoChair en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

The best campaign based fundraising tool on the market!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, we were very happy with our decision to move forward with GiveSmart. We recently renewed and extended our initial agreement for an extra two years.

The flexibility and detail that is offered with in the GiveSmart interface to admins is truly custom. We were able to set up our auction event and run multiple raffles, instant buys, and silent auctions along with our oral auction. The seating/reservations module was an amazing addition to the transparency and planning of our event. In the end, the team support from Givesmart made this transition and the overall event set up so easy.

Contras:

The donor receipts are one per item and are not very custom or adaptive. This created additional work that should be captured in the software package.

Jessica
Development & Marketing Manager en EE. UU.

GiveSmart Review

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Boys & Girls Clubs of Larimer County uses GiveSmart frequently for events and other giving campaigns. It is super easy to set up campaigns and run them yourself. The GiveSmart staff is incredibly helpful on event days.

User friendly Clean, presentable look Unlimited events

Contras:

Setting up new users with passwords tends to be difficult for us

Jessica
Consultant en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

The best product I have found in the online event fundraising market

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I've worked with GiveSmart for many years -- from the time they were Auctions By Cellular, Gesture and now GiveSmart. I have also worked with competitors and GiveSmart is the best product on the market due to their easy-to-use platform, staff support throughout the event planning process, and their onsite staff teams.

GiveSmart has excellent staff support and they are always quick to respond to questions, timely with email responses, and most importantly their onsite staff is excellent.

Contras:

Not a great platform for live auctions - still not good enough to substitute for an "old fashioned" paddle raise. Lack of customization (font size, spacing around images, content) opportunities for the auction displays.

Brandi
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

Amazing Product

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Most of our donors and guests loved the new aspect of our Auction, including switching to mobile bidding/checking in and out. Instead of the previous years of pen and paper bidding. There were only a few people that preferred the old method and just couldn't seem to get on bored. People were concerned that guests would be on their phones all night and no one would be interacting but it was quite the opposite. People had more time to mingle not having to go back and check the paper bid sheets since there were none.

We were looking for an affordable and easy to use mobile bidding auction program and this one did not disappoint. The company sends a representative to the auction to basically be the point person and fix anything that might come up and help with check in, entering data, etc. They show up early and stay through the event. They bring tablets that are easy to use for our volunteers and staff. Entering items and bidders is easy and functional. Your event can go live as soon as you'd like it to so that even donors that can't attend the night of, can bid on items. This increases revenue tremendously. They also helped us with not having small items but focusing on larger items of value and only having around 100-150 silent items. The colorful pictures and descriptions are easy to view on mobile devices. And if guests don't have a smart phone, we can help them bid on our tablets. Guests receive notification of being outbid, but you can add am amount you are willing to pay and Gesture will continue bidding on your behalf until the amount is reached. Guests are also able to check out from their device, so it makes check out a lot faster and smoother. It is a lot easier to collect on balances as well because we collect credit card information before the event. Guests received notification of being outbid, but you can add am amount you are willing to pay and Gesture will continue bidding on your behalf until the amount is reached.

Contras:

If the tablets go down at check in, it pretty much puts everything at a stand still. Even though the tablets run without wi-fi. There are certain aspects that have to be changed or updated only by Gesture, we can't do it ourselves. Such as adding the individuals who receive notification of a payment or donation from the event. But they are usually quick about their customer service.

Richelle
Event Coordinator/ Data Manager en EE. UU.
Recaudación de fondos, 2-10 empleados

501 Auction to GiveSmart

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have used 501 auctions for a few years until GiveSmart took over. This is our first year working with the new company since the change and so far we have had a good experience. We assigned one staff member for all of our events, so it is great to have the same person so they are able to get the feel of the organization and the population we work with. Rather than having a new GiveSmart team member every time.

A pro of GiveSmart is the flexibility of being able to have several different campaigns for all the different events you are hosting. We have 4-5 events a year with silent/live auctions for each so this is a great way to use online bidding for each event. With the online bidding we are able to widen our reach to individuals who do not attend the event . We have seen an increase in money raised from silent and live auction with this feature. This also takes away the annoying bidder sheets and having to text/email winning bidders. The system will automatically send them a text that they have won an item and provide the item number. Another great feature is you can customized tests that goes out to bidders and attendees. This is a great way to keep your guest up to date with auction information and send text to encourage them to donate.

Contras:

One con is you can not batch checkout any accounts that are 1,000 or more. A good portion of our guests usually donate/bid over 1,000 at our bigger events of 300+. This is going to be time consuming to checkout all of these individuals. It would be helpful to select the amount for each event since the giving culture at each event varies.

Annie
Manager of Special Events & Annual Giving en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

The software is easy to use and provides a seamless experience for our staff and event guests.

5,0 hace 7 años

The software is easy to use. It's intuitive and easy to navigate. It makes my job as an event manager much easier. Adding auction items, auction close out, and financial reporting are a breeze. It is also a smooth process for our guests. Bidding on auction items or making a donation is very easy for them, which means more donations for our cause. We set up our auction online in advance of the event. This gives guests an opportunity to start bidding on silent items, and become familiar with live auction items. All of this leads to more revenue to support our mission. I also appreciate the ability to customize our site so it looks like us. This creates a cohesive experience for our guests and helps us put our brand front and center. As a site administrator, I love the ability to download the generated auction sheets. This is a huge time saver. We also download the receipts and send to guests with a thank you letter after the event. It calculates the tax deductibility automatically on the receipt which is an essential feature.

Contras:

There are a few custom queries/reports I would like which are not currently offered. It can be confusing as an admin to see clearly what funds have been paid and not paid. However, the staff are great and have helped me figure things out. They even created a custom report for me.

Founder and Executive Director en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, Trabajador autónomo

VERY PLEASED AFTER 10 YEARS

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have used since the early days of the company (ABC) for several different nonprofits I ran. The ease of use and customer support has been terrific and is THE main reason I come back year after year.

Ease of use. Intuitive. GREAT support. Love the addition of the "Champion" fundraising option

Contras:

It is a little costly but still in line with other "similar" software

Bettie
Tech Support en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados

Fundraiser Support

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Easy input of our items & images, because of the Excel sheets provided. Really happy with the reports available.

We have used GiveSmart for almost 3 years. Everyone I have been in contact with has been helpful, will go that extra step to make sure I understand. I'm including the Resource area, I have used it several times and if I need more help I use chat. We usually have a large Fundraiser set up each year with Sponsor Recognition, Silent & Live Auctions and we have GiveSmart provide us with 6 GiveSmart support. They help with Registration and Checkout, which makes the fundraiser very streamline. This year is different, we have had two Virtual Fundraisers, which was a very quick transition for us. GiveSmart was a great help and the first one was a great success and we are currently doing the second one now and so far no problems.

Contras:

The only problem is that we do not have an easy connection between GiveSmart & our accounting system. Our Treasurer has trouble with what she receives from GiveSmart.

GiveSmart for Nonprofit fundraising

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I like GiveSmart and so far our experience has been good. I look forward to using the platform with the assistance at our live event.

The GiveSmart platform was easy to get started and use as a landing page for our virtual fundraiser and for our golf benefit. The tracking of donations and ticket sales was convenient and well broken down in reports. We were unable to use the on site feature since the event was cancelled so I cannot speak to that.

Contras:

Though we did not utilized the auction page with items, aesthetically, I do not prefer the format, it looks too busy once you have multiple items. We saw an auction in the office from Auctria and their item format was more aesthetically pleasing, not so busy. The page design feature has quite a few steps to create multiple pages with little flexibility in changing fonts, colors etc. I found I used Word Publisher to create a flyer then uploaded the flyer into the space as an image.

, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

My experience with the gesture site was easy, worry and stress free.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I had a wonderful experience with this software. I found it was easy to make my own auction site.

The gesture software is very easy to learn. I am new to the website and it only took me about an hour to figure everything out. Everything is pretty self explanatory. I had to create an auction site for a silent and live auction. Adding each item came with ease. When you go to add an item each section is categorized telling you exactly what information to put in. I also found it very easy to go back and change things if I had made a mistake. The site is easy for others to use and view the auction items I posted. I felt that the crowd we were trying to attract was the older generation of people and this site allowed them to have the ability to see each item without complication. I really liked that the software told you who was watching certain items. It was easy to generate an item sheet in order to print them out and post them for our auction.

Contras:

I think my least favorite thing about this software is trying to figure out when someone bids higher than you and who it is. I found that I had trouble when I bid on an item. My friend and I really wanted an item and we kept out bidding each other but didn't realize we were the only two bidding. I wish it would tell you who is bidding against yo.

Edna
Assistant Treasurer en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados

Fun, Easy to Use Software

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The first year, we did not feel the support was adequate on the night of the event. Last year, we had a dedicated GiveSmart person in our organization and we were very satisfied with the support we received. Also, the support from the beginning of the campaign until weeks after was very good. We are a nonprofit organization composed of an all volunteer workforce. We needed help and it was available. We are using GiveSmart again this year. We look forward to another successful event.

We use this software for our annual fall fundraiser. We utilize the functions for Silent Auction, Live Auction, Ring The Bell, First Choice, etc. it is extremely easy to add, delete and correct items. Downloading the reports to Excel take seconds. If mistakes are made, they are easily corrected. Our members enjoy using the product, even though many of them are not computer literate. It’s easy to use! We have had a lot of success using this software.

Contras:

I wish the list of available reports had names that better defined the reports.

Kenneth
Kenneth
COO en EE. UU.

BEST ONLINE AUCTION RESOURCE OUT THERE

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Cannot sing their praises more. If you want to go with a group that honestly cares about wanting to make your event a success, use GiveSmart.

Customer service is INCREDIBLE. The organizations has utilized GiveSmart for 4 years and has never had an issue. When they assign an event representative to you, you can be assured that any question you may have in setting up the auction site or any technical problems that you may have will be resolved immediately by the assigned rep or they will ensure that they find the right person to correct the issue or answer the question if they cannot immediately help. In addition to the auction management, their pacakge allows for FULL event management; everything from

Contras:

Cost of using the service would be the only negative, and not really a negative because their costs are actually lower than some other options that the organization looked into.

Patricia
Museos e instituciones, 2-10 empleados

Affordable single use platform

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We decided to try GiveSmart for a second year. We felt that we learned so much from the previous year that it would not hurt to try it one more year. We are a small organization with older donors so we are manipulating the software to work with out the online bidding. The live auction works great. Silent is a bit of work but we think we have it figured out this year.

Excellent reports. table seating. customer relations management.

Contras:

Last year we were not familiar with the software an did not have enough training. We did not know that day of support was an option.

Morgan
Campaign Development Manager en EE. UU.
Filantropía, 501-1.000 empleados

Worked Great For In-Person & Virtual Events

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We love using Givesmart. We have used them for both virtual and in-person events and they have been so easy to work with. They are able to help us customize their product to our events and make it seamless for the volunteer/donor.

-Trainings -One on one support - Ability to customize

Contras:

-Challenge when using a bid number system when money is going to certain volunteers - hard to import volunteer information

Rebecca
Assistant Head of School en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Very Helpful

Comentarios: Great experience.

Give Smart is easy to use and has a great support staff to help you through the entirety of your event and use of the software.

Contras:

We only use it once a year, so I wish it cost less for one time users.

Emily
Event Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

We've enjoyed working with Gesture, the customer service is outstanding and the site is easy to use!

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Ease of ticket sales and managing all of our fundraising items including silent auction, games, and donations.

The site is easy to navigate, the customer service is friendly and attentive, we like the different features like being able to text guests at the event, the site is clean and modern looking, being able to insert sponsor ads throughout the page is great, and the onsite coordinators were a life saver! We also enjoyed the categories options for items and the ease of creating and managing the tickets portal.

Contras:

Some of the features like not being able to manage donations made pre-event and the donation thermometer is lack luster. We went from doing a paddle raise to doing all mobile donations and did not feel the thermometer display was as exciting or captured the attention of guests. We did not realize until the night of the event that in order to show progress in the thermometer we had to keep refreshing the page. Just not what we were expecting.

andrea
Events Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

GiveSmart helped us streamline and go virtual!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: GiveSmart is easy to use software that helped us transform fundraising events. In particular this year, when we have switched to a virtual format for our fundraising events, we relied on GiveSmart to make it happen Their team of dedicated staff is helpful with guidance and fixing problems. The system is easy to use and navigate and allows us to track and analyze financial and donor information post-event.

The ease of use, clear guidelines provided, and helpfulness of the account manager assigned to our project.

Contras:

There are a few functions that would be helpful to add, and figuring out how to correctly apply sales tax can be a bit confusing. It is more expensive than other software, but the ease of use for both the admin and users makes up for the cost difference. You get what you pay for!