Sobre SentricHR

SentricHR te permite hacer más que solo administrar datos. Incorporación, documentos y firmas electrónicas, nómina, beneficios y más; todo sin hacer uso de papel.

Descubre más sobre SentricHR

I no longer have to handle my payroll which makes it much easier to conduct and run my business. Given the pricing and strong customer support, it has been a welcome addition to our processes.

Contras:

The auto pay section is very frustrating for us, but we have managed to work around it.

Valoraciones de SentricHR

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

SentricHR tiene una valoración global de 4,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 162 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado SentricHR antes?

Filtrar opiniones (162)

Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.
HR en EE. UU.
Maquinaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Fully integrated HR platform and exceptional customer service!! Unheard of combo until SentricHR

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Sentric has consistently offered a manageable platform form for integrated HR services (payroll, benefits, etc.) combined with easy to use self-service features but the greatest value Sentric provides is in their customer service. They offer proactive training sessions and respond quickly to any and all issues. They truly offer best in class service in addition to a strong HRIS platform.

Ease of administration for a full integrated HRIS platform...payroll processes seamlessly based on the time and attendance module, open enrollment is no longer painful, data is easily accessible through standard and custom reporting features, and tax filings are completed faster than ever assuring compliance.

Contras:

The only "negative" which really isn't a negative is the implementation process. It can feel overwhelming to have so many options, particularly when you are a small organization, but the implementation team is there every step of the way to guide you and ensure you are set up for success on the system for your current and future needs.

hace 2 años

Thanks so much, Suzanne! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a thoughtful review.

Karen S.
VP, Accounting and Administration en EE. UU.
Oficina ejecutiva, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Very happy with SentricHR!

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Very happy! Transitioning payroll/HR services is a big task, but it was broken into several chunks and was a lot easier on my end then I thought it would be. Lots of handholding, never felt like I was asking stupid questions... each part of the team was patient and knowledgeable and guided me through the transition at a pace I controlled.

Simplicity plus versatility. It fit our payroll structure and was easy to understand and use. Integration team a HUGE plus! Never felt lost (or if I did, an email or call for help was quickly answered)

Contras:

On my original list of Pros/Cons, inability to provide admin for Workers Comp/FSA/Cobra/401k was a Con. I was looking for administative help with that stuff. But as integration progressed, Sentric introduced frequently-used third parties which could provide those services. The services were reasonably priced, contacts were friendly and responsive... and erased my last point of hesitation about going with SentricHR.

hace 3 meses

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review, Karen! Our Implementations team works hard to meet expectations, and we are happy to hear they were able to make your transition to SentricHR an easy one. We are glad to be working with you again and look forward to our continued partnership!

Nick D.
asst controller en EE. UU.
Energías renovables y medio ambiente, 51-200 empleados

very nice package

4 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: WE are very new at it but i do have to say the implementation specialist is great.

all the features that tie into each other and easy of use for employees

Contras:

The complication of scheduling in time and attendance and the fact we can't start adding entries into the next payroll without missing new employee entries or changes to rates.

hace 18 horas

Thanks so much for your review, Nick. We look forward to a longstanding partnership with your and your team!

Derek A.
Derek A.
Director of Information Technology and Software Engineering en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The entire platform needs an improvement from web portal to mobile application.

3 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Adding data into a central location.

I like that I can see my PTO and W2 information. I can easily review my teams hours for the previous and current pay period.

Contras:

* Mobile application on android is flakey and disconnects constantly even though GPS /location services are enabled. * There are many times I used the mobile app and it caused multiple punches which in the end annoys me and HR to fix. * Everytime I submit a review for an employee, I get an error to contact the system admin. By the way I am the director of IT and this is super annoying to have managers call my department for software that is not managed by us. * after submitting a review the format is stripped and becomes a huge paragraph and hard to actually conduct a review. You should keep the format or all HTML. * Employees that are salary should be able to manage there own time and fix there mistakes in punching in and out. I have to review and approve anyways later for payroll. This is an extra step that causes distractions for both management and employee. * The web interface is not responsive. * the home page should nit display any sensitive information, because when I am conducting a review, I have to login to my account. Employees should never see my PTO. * Its easy to see how much hours my employee works in time and attendance, but its harder to see my own time per pay period, Why? * It was not intuitive to find how to create additional punches or modify segments. having an icon or visual display would help. I have more to add, you can give me a call.

Justin B.
Payroll/HRIS Specialist en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 201-500 empleados

Excellent Software with Many Options

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: The staff at Sentric have been incredibly responsive and friendly. They are more than ready to take time out of their day to help with a solution of any kind. If the company doesn't have an immediate solution for an issue, they are willing to brainstorm and come up with solutions not only to better our experience but to use to improve the experiences of other companies. They do not shirk the chance to develop new avenues to improve overall customer experience.

The ease of use as well as the clarity with which things are presented, both from an administrative position and an employee position, is a breath of fresh air compared to the system we were using previously. It's an open environment with a lot of room for customization which can help us to engage employees in using the software as well as adapt to our ongoing needs.

Contras:

We are missing a few specific integrations for our company's needs but nothing that we can't work around. The staff at Sentric are already helping us to build out some solutions for the missing pieces.

hace 3 meses

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Justin! We really appreciate it, and we are glad you are having a great experience so far. We look forward to a longstanding partnership!

Anthony B.
HR Consultant en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

SentricHR a great resource for our small non-profit.

4 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: SentricHR has allowed us to have the same HRIS capabilities as large companies have. It has transformed our on-boarding process from a time consuming manual, paper-driven process into a faster and more efficient electronic process. This has been especially great during Covid remote work. We haven't missed a beat these past two years in large part due to Sentric HR.

SentricHR is a very user friendly platform that captures all the areas of HRIS functions that we need in order to run a small, non-profit business.

Contras:

Overall, SentricHR is a great product. If there was one area of improvement that I would recommend would be the ability to do more functions on the same screen without having to click back/forth as much.

hace 3 meses

Thanks for your review, Anthony. We are glad to hear that SentricHR made a difference during remote work environment, and we look forward to helping you continue to transform your HR processes!

Christina D.
Director of Human Resources en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 51-200 empleados

Why we chose SentricHR

4 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: So far we have been very happy with what we have and are learning more about the features on a daily basis. The video tutorials are very helpful.

The software is intuitive when set-up correctly. Corrections can be made early on after deployment.

Contras:

Currently we have not experienced any issues with the software.

hace 6 meses

We are happy to hear that you've been satisfied so far, Christina, and we look forward to working with you as you discover all that SentricHR has to offer! Thanks for your review.

Mike A.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados

Sentric

4 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

I liked the step by step implementation

Contras:

There is not a lot that I do not like as we did not have an HCM before this.

hace 3 semanas

Thanks so much for your review, Mike! We look forward to a longstanding partnership.

Elizabeth B.
Partner en EE. UU.
Petróleo y energía, 51-200 empleados

A Winning Experience!

5 hace 6 días Nuevo

Comentarios: I greatly appreciate the implementation and support team. Rob Cobb has done a fantastic job of walking us through the training and promptly providing answers to our questions. Also, the resources in the help and support function are amazing and easy to navigate!!

The software is very user friendly and intuitive. Also, the search and help functions make things very easy to find.

Contras:

Since we are not using the software for time keeping, we have to manually enter our PTO. It would be nice if the software could calculate the PTO from our timesheet upload or in some way.

Rahim B.
Software Engineer en Azerbaiyán
Software informático, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great Database Software "SentricHR"

4 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I like this software, it works well and makes my job get done.

It's fantastic for keeping track of salary and benefits. Team of this software always kind and helpful, and I enjoy how the software is laid out.

Contras:

I haven't faced with any serious problem yet.

hace 18 horas

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Rahim!

Adrianne L.
Administrative Office Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Sentric is a fabulous choice for ease of use and integration

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: The whole team from start to finish was STELLAR! They were friendly, helpful, and really took the time to make sure I understood how to set up different areas of the system. The training offered is great - I can watch a video on my own time, or schedule something one on one, or sign up for a live webinar.

Shopping for HRIS software is time-consuming. You will find that some have a lot of bells and whistles - then you dig into the demo and realize it is clunky and difficult to navigate and there are major pieces missing. SentricHR is the most complete HRIS software out there - they cover payroll, performance, benefits, onboarding, document storage, and probably more that I am leaving out. SentricHR was super easy to work with and answered every question in a timely manner.

Contras:

This is silly, but it times out after 5 minutes if you are not active on the screen. This is for security purposes - but I am the type of person to work on 3 different screens and I work on one screen for a bit then come back to another screen to work - so it is a bit frustrating to have to log back in when I have not been active on the screen - but I am getting used to this and I understand the reasoning.

hace 11 meses

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Adrianne! Our Product Team works really hard to consistently meet expectations like yours, and we are thrilled to hear that SentricHR is hitting the mark for you and your team! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and look forward to a long-standing partnership.

Trisha G.
Automatización industrial, 51-200 empleados

Great Value System!

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, the implementation process went very smoothly. Everything progressed according to the initial timeline we put in place. There were a few snags along the way when the capabilities the system offered didn't line up with the promises made by the sales team. While most are not game changers, there were a couple that were heavier considerations in my decision making of which system to use, and if I'd known the actual system capabilities, I can't say for sure whether I would have made the same decision.

This system looks like it will grow easily with our company. It has more indepth features than many of the systems I looked at.

Contras:

The ease of use is restricted somewhat. It sounds like a little thing, but you can't hit "Enter" as an input button, you have to use the mouse to click on a tiny arrow or a submit button each time. Just makes everything take a little bit longer.

hace 12 meses

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with so much detail, Trisha, it's much appreciated. Our team works really hard to exceed expectations, and we truly value your feedback. Your comments have been passed along to the appropriate people to review.

Heather C.
HR Director en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

Great product - very customizable

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: There were more limitations than what the sales person stated when I got my pitch and during the demo. I believe this is just a disconnect from sales to daily usage from an HR perspective. It would be nice for them to hire HR professionals to demo/sell their product if that is their target market. Overall, I really love the system. For the big HR tasks, they really hit the mark. For the tedious day-to-day, they could use some upgrading. I would absolutely recommend this product to other organizations.

This software is extremely easy to use, not only for the adminstrators, but also for the individual employee. The app is GREAT! Works extremely well and can do almost everything you can do from the web version. Build team was fantastic to work with. I have a very complicated report that they were able to create in the Time platform so that this could be automated. The Performance Management platform is extremely customizable to multiple job positions.

Contras:

Missed punches in the Time platform are tedious and time consuming. There is no way for the employee to enter a missed punch on their own. They have to email their supervisor to let them know and/or the supervisor has to track down the employee when reviewing the time card. The Help center seems to only touch on the basics. For the more in depth questions (not specific to my company), I still have to reach out to customer service for help. While they are extremely nice, helpful, and timely, I would like to find out more on my own and not have to submit a ticket and wait for someone to get back to me.

hace 12 meses

Thank you for putting so much thought and effort into your post, Heather. We're looking forward to continuing to grow our partnership with you and your team! Thanks for the constructive comments as well - we take them seriously and appreciate the candid feedback. They've been passed on to the appropriate people to review.

Brandon M.
Human Resources en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 51-200 empleados

SentricHR

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Sentric has been very beneficial for us going from just a payroll system to an HR/payroll system, and we’ve added more features over the years. Sentric has allowed us to streamline our processes, assist in compliance and reporting, and gives us information at our fingertips. The customer support is quick and responsive, and I get connected with the right person to help me every time. And on top of all of that, Sentric keeps improving and developing their software.

I like that we are able to house a lot of information in one place. This makes it easy to access and use for streamlining processes, reporting, and getting information. The document feature has been really nice, and I look forward to additional updates. It's helping us head towards paperless, and it makes it more convenient as we are spread out over multiple states. We recently added the recruitment module and that has been very helpful for our recruiting and compliance efforts. Customer support is very prompt and helpful. When I was first looking at HR/payroll software options, I wanted a dedicated customer service rep, and so I wasn't happy when Sentric initially changed their model. However, having working with them for a couple years, I do really like the customer support, because I'm dealing with an expert in the specific area of the software that I have a question on.

Contras:

There are a good amount of standard reports and the ability to do ad hoc reports. However, sometimes I'm not always able to do everything I want in a report. There are also occasions that the system doesn't do exactly what I want. However, I realize that is the case with any system that is designed for tons of clients. And normally, there is a work around that can be figured out.

hace 2 años

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Brandon. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. The Product Support Team works really hard to consistently meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear they continue to hit the mark!

Melissa C.
Chief Financial Officer en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 201-500 empleados

My first choice in Payroll and HR Software

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, this is the most comprehensive, yet user friendly, HRIS/Payroll system available. Having working with almost every large payroll product on the market over my 30+ years in business, the fact that I have implemented SentricWorkforce in the last 3 companies that I have worked with will be an indicator that this is a quality product, supported by a quality team of programmers, implementation specialists, and customer support and service providers. SentricWorkforce allows our company to drive supervisory responsibilities down to the managers that need it, while providing HR and Finance the confidentiality necessary to maintain our team members' privacy of information.

SentricWorkforce is a well-designed and well-rounded HRIS/Payroll System. The integration between Time and Labor Management (time cards) and HR (benefits, time off plan, performance) is seamless and makes running payroll a breeze. The Time Off Plans, electronic forecasting, requesting time off, and approval process is always a "fan favorite" with the company employees, and they like being able to manage their own demographic information, direct deposits, tax information, etc. As an Administrator, the wealth of stock reports, along with the ability to write ad hoc reports, means that I can always have the information I need, when I need it.

Contras:

The one area where the software can be better, and rumor has it this is being add for a future release, is in providing calendar view of schedules and time off, both departmentally and company-wide.

Shannon J.
Director of Compensation & Risk Management en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados

SentricHR Review

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I would say it was mostly favorable, however the implementation process was much more labor intensive on the customer end than we had anticipated, and there were a few miscues in the implementation that did cause some audit/cost issues on our end. The ongoing struggles with the support response time have also been a concern.

The search and filter capabilities are a positive. The integrated time system and additional functionality of the upgraded time software is much better than what we had before.

Contras:

The customer service setup is not as quick and efficient as our setup on the old software. The availability of certain demographic/employment information is no longer available in the pay entry screen as it was in M3, thus there is a lot of toggling back and forth to verify information when we proceed payroll.

hace 2 años

Thanks for your feedback, Shannon! Our team continues to work diligently to make the software easier to use, and we will submit your comment on toggling back and forth to our product team.

Kim D.
Payroll Administrator en EE. UU.
Banca, 51-200 empleados

Sentric HR Review

5 hace 3 meses

The software is extremely to use as an administrator and also easy for employees and managers to navigate. The customer support that I have received over the years has been amazing. I have contacted customer support many times and every time I have received a quick response to my issue with help and/or ideas to resolve my issue. The knowledge and expertise of the customer support team is top notch and they are always so helpful.

Contras:

Some times creating reports can be challenging; having descriptions of available fields would be helpful.

hace 2 meses

Thank you, Kim! Our support team works hard to meet expectations, and we are happy to hear they are exceeding yours. We are grateful for our longstanding partnership with you and your team, and we appreciate your review!

Misty W.
Finance Director en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 51-200 empleados

Great Team

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Started with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - her knowledge and services were exceptional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were awesome during the implementation period. They went the extra mile to ensure we were up and ready by our desired deadline! Great teamwork

User Friendly, convenient and much better for obtaining reports, as well as accessing employee informaiton.

Contras:

Not connecting with our Accounting Software so we have to manually input data! This is not a Sentric issue, we are currently in an accounting software conversion and looking forward when the two will interlink. Would be nice if employees could modify their time for missed-punches, so all the supervisor had to do was approve the time at the designated pay period.

hace 6 meses

Thanks so much for your review, Misty! We are happy to hear that implementation went smoothly and our team continues to meet expectations.

Alissa N.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 11-50 empleados

Very User Friendly

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Sentric makes payroll so easy for us to process.

I like that the software has a nice appealing layout. It is easy to use and easy to navigate. I like that employees can go into the software and request their own days off and view their own paychecks. I love the technical support team - they are always so patient and understanding. They are there to help you learn the software.

Contras:

I think the reports are a little hard to understand at first. Setting up benefits can be a little troublesome until you know what you are doing. While some functions are user friendly some functions take instruction and practice. This is not meant not deter any potential users, keep in mind that Sentric has amazing customer support. They will call and walk you through any procedure.

Kristen A.
Manager of Employment en EE. UU.
Bibliotecas, 201-500 empleados

All in One!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We love the system, just looking for better reporting!

We love learning new modules and how they work together. It can be overwhelming at first but staff will surprise you in how they are eager to do things electronically and adapt quickly!

Contras:

The reports are difficult to learn and run and limited in the fields. I wish there was truly a MASTER report that you could pull ANY field, and you weren't limited to what is available under each category. We rarely use the reports because they are cumbersome.

hace 2 años

Thanks for your feedback and being a long-time, loyal Sentric client, Kristen. We appreciate your comments on reporting--stay tuned for enhancements coming to the software in 2021!

Jessica S.
HR Manager en EE. UU.
Productos químicos, 201-500 empleados

Sentric is Amazing!

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Sentric has streamlined all of our benefits. The carrier connection options have made it easy to keep benefits up to date and has eased the burden of HR to manually send updates to each benefit plan company. It is also easy to pull data reports to reconcile employee balances.

The ease of reports and pulling the necessary data out of Sentric has streamlined all of our internal processes.

Contras:

The performance section has some minor glitches when trying to print.

hace 6 meses

Thanks for sharing your experience with SentricHR, Jessica! We are happy to hear that SentricHR has helped streamline your internal processes and benefits - we appreciate the review and look forward to our continued partnership!

Stephanie U.
Manager of Employee Relations en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Big Sister Boston Review - Dec 2020

4 el año pasado

It is easy for staff to click around, update their information and enter time. Payroll is straight forward and quick to process. I also really like the new hire functions and how it gets all the forms to a new hire easily to track - in this virtual world it has been essential.

Contras:

I wish that I could add in holidays rather than contacted customer service. They are quick to respond but they are quick request so it would be fantastic to manage them myself. I also wish the reports were a bit clearer. For example, the Absences report doesn't let me predict ahead and can not always be accurate when pulled.

el año pasado

Thanks so much for taking the time to post your feedback, Stephanie! Everyone here at Sentric works hard to ensure you have the support you need, and we are happy to hear your satisfied overall.

Angela A.
Human Resources Generalist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

Love SentricHR

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I would highly recommend SentricHR to my colleagues. I love how easy it is to use and the customer support is awesome.

SentricHR is extremely user friendly, and tracks everything we need it to track. We love being able to direct employees to their own profile to see paystubs, sick and PTO balances, and the use of the forecast option. I believe this empowers the employee more than we know!

Contras:

There seems to be a few glitches here and there with SentricHR. I love the constant updates and believe they are necessary, however it seems to always change really random things. This is probably also a lack of knowledge on my part.

hace 2 años

We appreciate your review, Angela and are extremely pleased that you love SentricHR! We do update the software on a regular basis and understand that keeping up with the release notes can be challenging. As an alternative you can utilize our free Connect Sessions so you can talk through what's new in SentricHR with a member of our Product Support Team. You can schedule one at any time by visiting the SentricHR Help Center. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

Pam Z.
Office Administrator and HR Assistant en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Great HRIS System

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: The company I work for has been utilizing SentricHR for almost 9 years. My overall experience with SentricHR has been great. The company I work for recently went through a change that involved SentricHR setting up a new account for us. The move from one company name to another - including behind the scenes tax / billing information - went pretty well. The SentricHR customer service is amazing!

The reporting feature is one of my favorites. If SentricHR hasn't already designed a report in need, they will help you design it or I can design something myself by using their Ad-Hoc option.

Contras:

The thing I like least about SentricHR is - employees do not have the option of filling out a timecard via a mobile phone unless employees punch in and out each day. It would be nice for SentricHR to design a program that allows employees to add how many hours they worked in a day - via a mobile device.

el año pasado

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Pam. We appreciate the longstanding partnership we have and are happy to hear our support team continues to exceed expectations! We can confirm that employees are able to add their hours from a mobile device. A member of our Product Support team will be in touch with more information.

Mindy C.
Director of Employee Benefits & Retention Programs en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados

SentricHR

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Right now I am setting up Carrier Connection and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been guiding me - she is super helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] supported me through managing the ACA portion in January and provided reports needed for year end reporting. - response time was immediate and very much appreciated.

It is visually pleasing and easy to navigate. The software has definitely consolidated the number of steps and amount of time it takes to process payroll each pay period.

Contras:

Set up of each component of the product feels kind of clunky and manual. That is why there are so many components that are not in use yet. It takes more manpower to get it set up than we initially were aware of. Trying to get the ATS set up and realizing that the functionality is not what we need to to be. We are also setting up the Carrier Connection right now. Performance management will follow that.

el año pasado

We appreciate your feedback and our long-term partnership, Mindy. We definitely understand that configuring a new HRIS to make sure it meets the needs of your business can seem overwhelming, but we're confident that the hard work you put into it will pay off.