Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Visual Retail Plus

Aplicación modular con CRM, creación de informes, POS, gestión de inventarios, funciones de seguimiento de tiempo y asistencia para cadenas de comercio minorista.

Descubre más sobre Visual Retail Plus

Filtrar opiniones (140)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Visual Retail Plus antes?

Comparte tus experiencias con otros compradores de software.

Filtrar opiniones (140)

Jonathan T.
Payroll Analyst en Filipinas
Comercio minorista, 501-1.000 empleados

Winner for retailers!

5 hace 3 años

I can say that it is really a winner software for us in retail industry. it let us manage the other stores easily, plus it is very easy to navigate even our staff can use this software easily that makes them more utilize.

Contras:

So far I don't have any complain for this, but i wish that it can be more customizable that would fit with the needs or our company

Nicholas A.
COO en EE. UU.

VRP Review

4,5 hace 6 años

As far as point of sales go, many over-complicate systems and worry too much about aesthetics. VRP focuses on functionality and ease of use. Kith has been loyal customers since inception of the company and our sister company, Atrium, has been a customer for 15+ years. Collectively we've made many additional pieces of the software allowing for growth and adapting to a fast pace retail environment.

Contras:

Very few downsides of the product, however, some of the integrations with current systems took a bit longer to perfect than I would have hoped for. With that said, VRP did a lot to get these integrations up and running and now work smoothly.

Chris N.
Founder en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados

Slightly below average experience

2 hace 3 años

The one this I will say was fantastic while working with this particular product was the help I received from customer service.

Contras:

I can’t say I found any features of this product to be especially standout, rather below average from my experience.

Jefry A.

Visual Retail Plus Review

4,5 hace 6 años

I've been using VRP for 9 years and have been the main contact person from my company for about 2 years now. VRP is a great POS system and is very user friendly. There's a lot of functions that you can actually use, but us specifically we tend to use a handful which we've mastered. The tech support guys are friendly and relate able and actually make you want to give them a call to assist you with what you need.

Contras:

Sometimes there's a long wait and it can take a few hours to get a call back. When the issue is of urgency it can get frustrating to have to wait more than an hour.

Austin S.
Director of Marketing en EE. UU.

My Review of VRP

4 hace 6 años

My favorite thing about this product is its level of customization. While the base level VRP system isn't something I'd say would fulfill our entire business needs, the assistance we get from our reps, and their ability to customize the platform to suit our particular practices is really amazing, and definitely something worth noting.

Contras:

Due to the nature of our business, VRP is unable to catch up to our rapid sales. On weekends, we have products online that will call for high customer demand. Our web platform Shopify is able to register the sales before VRP does, which causes pretty sizable inventory issues unless adhered to prior.

Jason R.

Excellent Experience

5 hace 6 años

This software platform is like a nice bottle of red wine. It has a great formula and it gets better with age in the game of retail. VRP is constantly perfecting, upgrading and listening to the customers needs and that is wonderful thing this day in age. Also, if we ever need support they are always there and truly care about their customers.

Contras:

Sometimes I wish their was a manual for each of the modules created in the system but if you play with them long enough you figure it out.

Chris C.
Owner en Austria
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Responsive support and a plethora of options

4,5 hace 6 años

VRP can do almost anything you ask it to. It really feels that it was designed with a full understanding of how a retail store operates, not just some software company trying to check all the boxes so to speak.

Contras:

Being a smaller company, VRP can make changes quickly and easily add new modules. Somethings this leads to bugs popping up, although I have to say they are usually able to fix any that are found with 24 hours of their discovery or less.

Hezi R.
CEO en EE. UU.

VRP Review from Hezi Rotem

4 hace 6 años

I've been familiarized with this program for the last four years, it's capable against our Magento program directed towards our e-Commerce platform.

Contras:

We do come across connection issues a lot, this particularly occurs during our in-store functionality, this causes issues at times considering we have to check out customers through the program.

hace 6 años

We love having Sabon as our loyal customer for so many years, however as previously discussed, connectivity issues are not related to the VRP software.

Supervisor en Colombia
Fuente de la reseña

I find it stable, reliable and the technical support is excellent

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It helped me get a complete description of my workflow and also the technical service is excellent

It has an ease of use and is intuitive, I feel it was made to make quick and easy changes in relation to new modules.

Contras:

It is a very useful tool because the graphics are not so advanced and I would like it to be more personalized according to the commercial needs.

Evelina A.

Easy to use

5 hace 6 años

Easy to use and train staff (since its self explanatory) and great customer service (Rita)

Contras:

Onced purchased new monitor, touch screen doesn't work as great

hace 6 años

VRP is a software company, therefore if you feel that your touch screen is not working properly, we recommend contacting the store you purchased the screen from. Most hardware today come with a standard 3 year warranty.

Carson C.
Director of Operations en EE. UU.

Flexible POS system with Great Support

4 hace 6 años

The product is fairly user friendly with lots of reports and features pre-built in. Like all POS systems I have worked with it has its shortfalls and glitches, but most of the problems are easily fixed. Most issues I have been able to resolve on my own, and the ones I couldn't VRP has been very good about helping resolve them.

Contras:

I would like to see a little more customization for my specific business needs. You can customize many of the features and reports, I would just like to see that expanded.

hace 6 años

Most of our customers request customizations since each business is run differently. We will contact you in order to discuss any needed reports or features that you feel can benefit your business; it may be a simple query that can be written either by us or you.

Abraham S.
Compliance Officer en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

VRP - Reliable

4 hace 3 años

I utilized this POS system for well over a year and it was one of the easiest I had ever used. Customer support goes above and beyond to solve your issues and you will always get someone on the phone. VRP is reliable and the company stands behind their product.

Contras:

The system and user interface feel very dated and could definitely use a face lift or a redesign. In a 12 month period, I personally experienced a total of 3 debilitating errors for which I had to reach out to customer service. The issues were resolved with care and tact.

Shawn M.
EE. UU.
Artículos deportivos
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Having been using VRP for over 10 years. Very happy.

5 hace 7 años

The product is very versatile, and the help desk is amazing. VRP usually comes up with a new idea or an add-on right before I decide I need it, so by the time I call and say I want to run this on a tablet, they say, "It's already done; let's set you up." They keep their fingers on the pulse of what retailers want and create it.

Contras:

They are located on the East Coast, and I am in Hawaii, so the time zone difference can be an issue. Once in a blue moon, when I need to call for tech support with a closing issue, it is 3:30am their time. They are available, but I still feel bad with my middle of the night phone calls. They don't mind it, and they are always available and helpful.

Tim C.
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Automoción

Great product, Helpful team

5 hace 6 años

They worked with us to make sure the product worked in the best way possible for us

Contras:

The only real problem I have found with the program is the averaging of costs, which isn't the best option for our business, but that information isn't necessary and we just ignore it.

Joan D.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Always have a good experience with this product

5 hace 6 años

Software is user friendly. Also technical support is very helpful and friendly.. They always have answers to any questions I have. They do not need to ask others in the company as they are always on top of their product.

Contras:

I do not have any negative reviews The above review summarizes the vendor and product.

Juan carlos C.
Internal Control Coordinator en El Salvador
Comercio minorista, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Flexible tool and good customer support!

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We track all the stores we have and we improve the controls we have in our industry.

The solution of this software is really good you can be configured for a number of retail segments, including apparel, gift shops, hardware stores, electronics, office supplies and much more. It's ideal for growing retailers that need robust functionality and control the areas operations.

Contras:

You should improve the manual and guides to use each module because sometimes It get a little bit harder to begin and try to find what you're looking for. It should be a great idea to improve this.

Max F.
President en EE. UU.
Museos e instituciones

Loyal Customer since 2009

Flexibility/Customization, Updates and Customer Service

Contras:

Nothing to really speak of, I have been pleased with them and any issues we encounter they are able to solve.

Joanna W.
Owner en EE. UU.
Artículos de lujo y joyería

Pointe Coupee Gallery DEPENDS on VRP

5 hace 6 años

VRP is always available.....Our retail jewelry and gift store needs reliable and consistent tech support. VRP is just a call away!

Contras:

In the past the local licensed person was not as talented as the main office.....

Jeffrey C.

VRP Softwear-SAMSclothing

5 hace 6 años

Ease of use...intuitive. The Point of Sale module is easily learned by cashiers. Outstanding customer service.

Contras:

Issues are easily and immediately resolved with customer service.

Dale C.
IT Manager en EE. UU.
Museos e instituciones
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

IGFA is very satisfied with this product.

4,5 hace 6 años

The software is very stable and reliable, and the tech support is excellent.

Contras:

Sometimes an update to the software causes other problems that require tech support to troubleshoot.

Rachhpal S.
CEO en EE. UU.

Been using VRP for 18 yrs+

4,5 hace 6 años

easy to reach, and ease of POS specially for fashion retail.

Contras:

ease of use POS, and support reachable, though I wish if I could reach them 24/7

Dean Y.
Vice President en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Very sophisticated and yet user friendly.

5 hace 6 años

Perpetual improvement and the numerous methods to optimize your business

Contras:

No negatives. They are always there when you need them.

Zaighum A.
Admin en Pakistán
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

Visual Retail Plus Review

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: With visual retail plus i m resolving my retail issues and invicing.

Visual Retail Plus is best in retail market. Inventory system is really awesome in visual Retail Plus. Invoice system is proper and well define.

Contras:

In Visual Retail Plus don't have any critical issue but demo of this software is not define proper it needs more explanation.

Bob N.

Works well for us.

4,5 hace 6 años

Easy enough for all employees to be able to learn what they need to pretty quickly.

Contras:

Should come with more initial instruction to begin the program.

Alisha B.
Assistant manager en
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados

Okay better out there

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This product is great, but needs some improving, yes all the functions work but doesn't look the prettiest.

With any problem that arrises it was easily fixed with a quick call to customer support! Has a lot of functions.

Contras:

The graphics of the system isn't really advanced, it should be easier and better presented