Opiniones de Mailjet

Sobre Mailjet

Acelera tu negocio con correos electrónicos de marketing y transaccionales.

Descubre más sobre Mailjet

Super convenient, without any bugs and quite easy to use.

Contras:

I came into some problems with a few of my emails and the customer service was underwhelming.

Valoraciones de Mailjet

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,0
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Mailjet tiene una valoración global de 4,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 352 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Mailjet antes?

Filtrar opiniones (352)

Kathryn
Kathryn
Medios online, 2-10 empleados

Steer clear if you're looking to send a large volume of emails

1,0 hace 2 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Rocio
Rocio
Customer Support en España
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Free trial highly recommended for small businesses

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: My company started using Mailjet when it started selling online. The free version allowed us to send the newsletter and other types of communications related to orders.

It allows sending the newsletter but also many other communications related to the transactions of an ecommerce.

Contras:

The free version quite limits the number of emails sent, but the rest of the versions are economically profitable.

Alexandra
Alexandra
CEO en Estonia
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Alternativas consideradas:

A good software but with some flaws

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: So far, given we can fix the issues in connecting to our custom domain, we are satisfied. With some reservations mentioned above.

I like the fact that Mailjet has a very clear UI- and it is easy to find and craft new campaigns. They have also been one of the very first email systems to be GDPr compliant- and hence on my radar for very long. We had an account since 2019, but only recently started to consider automating our emails. The trial limit for daily emails is generous too.

Contras:

However, there are some issues. Connecting our domain was problematic, and email automation is only available to premium users. This should be available to free users as well, maybe limiting the free daily emails at the same time. It takes time to think automation processes through, and 30 days trial might be too little to decide whether the system is right for a user or not. I at least take time to properly test a software.

Simone
Fullstack Web Developer en Italia
Fuente de la reseña

Mailjet: our choice for transactional emails

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Mailjet helps us delivering hundreds of transtactional and confirmation emails connected to our web projects. It never fails. One of the most reliable providers I have ever met in my career.

Mailjet offer various plans based on the size of your projects (there is even a fully functional free one for very small projects). It is very easy to set up, it gives you a lot of different choices to setup domain authentication (preventing your emails to become spam). No frills, everything in its right place and always working. The interface is very clear in order to communicate to developers which data they should use to integrate their software with mailjet email service, and what to do to avoid black listing, spam, etcetera

Contras:

Sometimes their service for automatic detection of domain owners is blocked by firewalls. Thus you need to be able to edit your domain's DNS setting to authenticate the sender.

Alexander
Alexander
Founder en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Easy To Setup, Crazy Terms of Service

1,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It started off good, as an easy to use software but later turned into a nightmare working with their support.

It's really easy to set up and get going on a WordPress site, and I liked being able to authenticate by confirming an email rather than by DNS if I wanted.

Contras:

Their TOS and enforcement of it is absolutely insane. One of my sites sends transactional emails for the purchase of firearms accessories (think like holsters, nothing regulated). They blocked my entire account and all sites associated because of that. I removed the site they flagged, thinking I'd get my account back. The compliance team then had to review my account, and then said one site I had linked which does landscaping is also against their terms because they don't allow real estate sales/related services. I should note, none of the sites on my account were sending any sort of newsletter or promotional emails. It was all contact form submissions and purchase receipts.

Respuesta de Mailjet

hace 3 años

Hi Alexander, Thanks for your feedback and we apologize for any issues you had with our service. Ultimately our sending policy is in place to avoid issues of spam, and illicit sending. We restrict content on self-service plans related to fire arms and real estate due to recommendations from ISPs. Thanks for understanding. Best, The Mailjet team

amit
E-mail marketing specialist en India
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

This Is Good For begineers

5,0 hace 3 meses

The service is good but they block accounts without intimation even we use list cleaning techniques so critical to recover accounts

Contras:

Pricing is little high and application Layout is little critical.Some functions doesn't work on slow internet

Kenneth
Kenneth
Managing Partner en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 11-50 empleados

Best Value Out There

5,0 hace 3 años

The software is easy to use and I can prepare a "mailing" fairly quickly with templates that I've set up for various types of occasions. The price is very reasonable and the reports are fantastic. I'm able to reach my target markets better when I download the reports and track who opens and "clicks" through my messages.

Contras:

Everything is great. I wish that there could be more templates for the emails to give me more "looks" when I do "mailings"

Sahar
Creative Director en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

For the price, Mailjet is near perfect

4,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: The Mailjet template creator is easy to use if you have any experience using other template creators. Love how they include "saved sections" in the template creator for ease of creation. Mailjet has strict rules for anti-spam measures and that's a good thing. The majority of my emails do get delivered. For the frequency of our newsletters, Mailjet is perfect for our company. For transactional emails, we use Marsello because of its vast segment properties.

Picking a mail software is extremely stressful since most companies will charge you an arm and a leg when your list grows. Mailjet is the most value-driven software for medium-sized businesses.

Contras:

If you want to segment at all, you have to upgrade to higher payment tiers. After testing their segment tiers, I wasn't too impressed by the options, so I downgraded it.

Isaac
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Grupos de reflexión, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

A solid option for managing email lists.

5,0 hace 3 años

Ease of use A plethora of features Messages arrive to inbox (not spam) Good analytics Overall value is good

Contras:

Mailjet limits your sending rate at first Some features could be more customizable (e.g. subscriber forms/widgets) Can be a bit complicated to add sender addresses and verify URLs

Karen
Marketing Coordinator en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

MailJEt Review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, my experience is positive. I wish there was a way to customize image padding (more than what's available, once it's been inputted in. Another function that can use some work would be the spacing between paragraphs. It would be nice to be able to create different spacing within the same text box without all of the text adapting to the same space size. Otherwise, uploading contact lists and creating email templates has been seamless.

I like that it's easy to use and pretty intuitive for first time users.

Contras:

What I like least is you can't control the optimization of mobile design, that it'll automatically scale larger or smaller than a phone screen. You can't design for one platform (desktop) without considering how it'll appear on mobile, since it's not mobile optimized.

Patrik
Freelancer en Suecia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Sending emails and bypassing the Spamfolder

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Reliable reachability with good statistics on opened emails.

Easy to start. In just a few minutes you can be up and running with your first campaign. Generous sending and contact limits for the startup. Good Wordpress support.

Contras:

Nothing so far. Working as supposed with nothing to complain about. If there was a wishlist, I'd like to see some kind of SEO and content AI based assistant.

Ben
Owner en RU
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo

Transactional Email That Covers 90% Of Use Cases

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: MailJet has been a drop in replacement for Madrill. It has been more than adequate for all of my transactional emailing needs.

After using MailJet as a replacement for Mandrill for the last 2 years, I can fully recommend it. I use it for transactional email and I can send 6000 per month on the free tier. More than enough for my use case. I like the templates and templating language. Setting up sender domains and authenticating them is a doddle. Using the API is also painless with the excellent API documentation.

Contras:

The only thing I dislike is that there are almost too many options. This isn't a bad thing per se, but I have probably only used about 25% of the available tools/reporting etc. I also have no need for the campaign tools and would prefer it if Mailjet only concentrated on transactional emails.

James
Pastor en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Works great! Easy to Use! Very Reliable!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with Mailjet is that it is excellent software. It is easy to use, it just works, it's easy to set up, it provides awesome verification of my mail reaching its destination, I will continue to be a happy Mailjet user for years to come.

I appreciate Mailjet for a couple of reasons. The first and most important is reliability. My E-mails always get sent out, and they always reach their destination. Mailjet is careful about preventing users from using it as a spam gateway, which means it has a good reputation which means that other companies and servers do not block Majiljet which means that my mail gets sent out properly. The second thing I love most about Mailjet is how easy it is to set up. When I went to set it up, the configuration was simple, and it started to work quickly. I also love Mailjet because it has a useful dashboard that allows me to check and ensure that my E-mail did get sent out and reached its intended recipient. That leaves me never wondering whether my message was received or not.

Contras:

What I appreciate least about this software is that there have been limitations placed on my account which limits how many E-mails I can send out within a specific period of time. While I have never reached the limit, or even really approached the limit as far as I am aware, and I am aware it is to ensure that spam is not sent out, I still felt that the limitation was not necessary and although I continue to happily use the software, and will continue to do so, this would probably continue to be my least favorite aspect of using Mailjet.

Mary Ellen
Director of Communications en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Solid Product, Workflow/Automation still needs some work

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The platform has gotten much better over the years. We have the bronze subscription and for the price it is really worth it.

The ability to design your own emails from a template or simply drop in HTML has been great for our company. The email builder is pretty easy to use and emails look decent across all mobile and desktop platforms.

Contras:

We started using the workflow/automation feature when it was in its beta phase. We needed to be able to add a user into a contact list and then have emails sent automatically. Creating a workflow is incredibly tedious. I had all the emails I already wanted to use from when I previously had to manually send them to contact lists each day. But for some reason mailjet wouldn't let me use emails from my campaigns in the workflow. I had to recreate every single email as a template in the workflow/automation section to be able to add it to a new workflow. I was able to just copy and paste the HTML, but it was still such a time consuming process. If I could just drag and drop already used campaign emails into a workflow that would make so much more sense.

aj
Lead Developer en RU

Alternativas consideradas:

Best free email smtp provider

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We've implemented Mailjet on our clients that needs more customization in marketing emails.

Mailjet offers more free emails than its closes competitor Mailgun. Mailgun has its own perks but if you want more emails per month go for Mailjet. 200 per day vs 1000+ a month for Mailgun. Mailjet wins when it comes to marketing emails.

Contras:

Can't easily add/remove members in a mailing list. No DKIM off the bat.

Katerina
Katerina
Project manager en Bielorrusia

Mailjet facilitates product management

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: In general I like Mailjet. You set up it once and you forget about it because you know that it is running like clockwork. I always recommend it to my colleagues.

Mailjet is quite easy to set up and use. The latest improvements that were implemented this year make the creation of nice looking emails for different platforms very convenient. User-friendly, colorful and intuitively understandable.

Contras:

The most irritating thing about Mailjet is when the account is blocked for some reason and you message to the support they just say "Sorry, your domain triggered some of our security rules. We unblock your account". They never say what exactly is incorrect with the domain despite the fact that it could help their customer to improve his domain security or change the hosting. Or as another example, when you have just created your account, you may get the message "Sorry, your domain triggered some of our security flags. We cannot allow you to use our system." No any other clarification what exactly their security system didn't like. And you have to go to their competitors.

Pashminu
CEO en India
Medios de difusión, 2-10 empleados

Good value for money

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, I am very much glad to have a pocket friendly marking too.

It is easy to get started with all the options and the best feature is to schedule the emailers. Also, the reports are good enough for normal email marketing.

Contras:

There should be a feature to show the click heat map, that would be helpful is getting better insights on writing the emailer content and links etc.

Melanie
Help Desk Specialist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Longtime fan and user for years.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Allows 3rd party applications to send email without having to open up security on mail servers, and does so with ease.

MailJet is targeted more at being used for email marketing, but it is the perfect solution for 3rd party applications that require SMTP service but for one reason or another an organization cannot use their own mail server. (Also allows tracking for those 3rd party app mailings if you want to get fancy.) It's been my go to through several employment changes where I always end up needing it for one thing or another, and I've recommended to clients many times over. The support is always fantastic as well - they've always been responsive and on top of things, even when I was only using a free account. This has made them the first SMTP service I think of, always.

Contras:

The only real challenge I've faced was that the API keys can sometimes be too long for older applications. (And some poorly built ones.) This is not really a fault of MailJet -- the longer API keys make for better security, but it can just be a roadblock sometimes. (MailJet support is right on the case for it though.) In the years I've been using it (I think I first discovered them 4 or 5 years ago - not exactly sure how long, I've experienced an outage or two. Frustrating when it happens, but then any internet service is subject to that from time to time.

IT Support en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Outstanding Mailing Management Software

5,0 hace 4 años

MailJet is extremely easy to use and makes the process of generating mailings extremely simple. The UI for generating mailings is intuitive and simple, yet powerful and able to accomodate pretty much anything you'd want to put into an email. I use it generally for doing newsletters to a large group of about 5,000 subscribers. The overall interface for managing Contacts lists and Campaigns is well done and understandable. Adding and removing subscribers from Contact lists is fairly straightforward and mostly great. On the rare occasions when I've needed support, they've always been extremely fast and knowledge-able, and solved the issue in short order.

Contras:

Three things about Contact lists are a bit annoying: 1) There doesn't seem to be any way to automatically remove Unsubscribed Contacts: you have to download them manually, then upload them to remove them. 2) Same thing with Bounced or other Contacts that you discover from the post-Campaign analysis: there's no button to say "Remove these from my Contact List": you must download them, then remove them through the removal interface 3) Errors from uploading new Contacts is a little clunky when there are errors: again it generates a file that you have to download and look at separately. For most errors (duplicate address, typos, invalid format, etc) in the little uploads that I do as part of expanding the list, I'd just like to see the darned things immediately on the screen so that I could either ignore them (i.e. dups) or fix them (typos & invalid format). Only if the errors go beyond some threshold (say more than 10, and it could be user-settable), should it do the file-generate-and-download thing.

Danielle
Sales & Marketing en EE. UU.
Electrónica de consumo, 11-50 empleados

Review

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This works really well for what I need. It is easy to use and easy to train people not so tech savvy to use as well. Aside from the cons above, I have had a great time updating content. I do with the help people we a little more helpful. When I had a problem in that the emails we saying "sent" but nothing was being received - they told me it was my problem and there was nothing they could do. - That may be the case, but there are nicer ways of saying this. I had already checked my email spam and the head spam blocker and nothing was there from mailjet. I ended up having to send out a link to the online version that I had pulled off of a previous test email. That all being said, I still continue to use the program as it is easy to manage and provides nice stats.

I like the amount of flexibility you have at the free level. I like the ease of dragging and dropping content to add or reposition. I like that it saves as a work in progress and you can go back and review old newsletters. I also like the detailed insight and stats.

Contras:

That you can't move multiple sections at once. For example, I wish you could highlight a text box and an image at the same time and move them around together to relocate content. I also wish you could add dividers between vertical columns. If you have a 3 column section, I would like to divide with a line between. I wish there was a calendar feature as well to help with showcasing dates and events.

Pranab
Proprietor en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great for sending outbound transactional email

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Used mailjet within our Django based web app.

Hassle-free and fair limits on the free plan, with well-priced upgrades for running specific campaigns. Great deliverability as well.

Contras:

Couldn’t find a way to see what unverified email addresses were being tried on our account as sender addresses (so we couldn’t fix those wrong outbound email addresses)

Mauro
Developer en Italia
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Great service at reasonable prices

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The problem of spam definitively solved, integration in the servers very fast, excellent

I solved the spam problem without large configurations, thanks to their fully qualified servers. It was what I needed

Contras:

I would love to have the option to pay for the service annually and not only monthly, obviously prepaid

CEO en RU
Medios online, 2-10 empleados

Steer clear if you're looking to send a large volume of emails

2,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, if you want to send a little bit of email with webhooks and api calls, this will work. If you're sending large scale campaigns, it could ruin your email list size because of the lack of functionality around reengagement campaign parameters.

The sales people and customer support were very nice. If you were looking to use the free tier or send low volume of emails then MailJet will do the job (ie: in place of MailChimp) however, if you're looking at this v's constantcontact or sendgrid, selligent etc then I would definitely not go with MailJet.

Contras:

MailJet do not want clients to use them as a databasing tool which means, if you have a segment of users who are engaged and opened 20 times in the last 30 days and you want to get those email addresses to push into facebook to find a look alike audience...you can't. MailJet won't let you get that data. They also blacklist your softbouncing emails in the background and limit the characters in subject lines.

Respuesta de Mailjet

hace 3 años

Hi - thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to send us an email to [email protected] and we'd be happy to look into your account. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience. Our platform and API is designed to handle higher volumes and as long as our Sending Policy is adhered to, we will be able to address any of your issues. Thanks again, the Mailjet team.

Richard
Richard
Chief Door Stop en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Good overall... But, don't try to do too much too early.

3,0 hace 4 años

Mailjet is very easy to setup as long as you have access to your domain DNS settings. I manage DNS through Amazon Route 53 so changes reflect quickly when I needed to verify DNS ownership. Once you confirm ownership, setting up email API is easy, and works instantaneously - as it should. I started using Mailjet to send out server and website notifications. For this purpose it worked awesome. I had about 20 websites sending notifications out via MailJet and as long as the domain names were verified correctly it worked great. You'll run into problems if don't verify your domain so if you have issues check that first. Mailjet has an easy domain verification tool that will highlight any issues quickly. For transactional emails and general emails from an email client MailJet worked fantastic - read the cons section for an area of trouble.

Contras:

Since I had such good success using MailJet for our transactional needs, I started using MailJet a couple months ago to send out periodic marketing emails, it's a native feature within their dashboard so I thought it would be nice to consolidate email providers. Well, very quickly we ran into issues and they temporarily lowered my sending limits. I was able to quickly provide them with the information they needed and they removed the sending limits after 7-days. From that experience, I limited our use of MailJet as a marketing platform, but recently used them again only to run into the exact same problem. But this time the issue was because of the volume of emails sent - not because of any bounce or SPAM notifications. The suspension this time resulted in a much more complicated process in demonstrating ownership over the list of email under my control. I don't want to pick on MailJet too much on this subject of marketing emails; they position themselves as a transactional email platform, and for that, they're awesome. I only used MailJet for marketing purposes because they feature it in their dashboard and it's easy to use. But they seem far more strict in their email purposes than say MailChimp which seems to be setup more for marketing/newsletter type emails.

Lucas
Creative Director en EE. UU.
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo

Of all the ESPs I use, I tend to prefer MailJet for nearly everything

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The number-one unique feature that Mailjet provides is MJML with a drag-and-drop builder. Hands-down the best way to roll out anything from an MVP email for testing to a full-fledged transactional messaging system. The close integration of the Builder with the Send API to dynamically populate the messages is AWESOME! Separating code and design is definitely a goal that this can help you achieve. I love being able to send through SMTP. It's a huge plus for managed WordPress hosting environments where it's impractical to run a mail server. I also really appreciate the Mail Parse API, which allows me to focus on processing inbound emails via webhook and JSON -- no messy content or attachment handling. The freemium setup, as of early 2019, is sufficient to run small operations for $0, and then the entry-level paid plan is such a good value after you outgrow the free level. I recommend Mailjet to all my clients who need mail sending or receipt/processing.

Freemium pricing structure Good value for entry-level paid plan MJML WYSIWYG Builder Data-merge into stored templates Email address shortcut to send to entire mailing list

Contras:

There seems to be some question about the definition of a transactional message. My client's emails that resulted from visitors filling a form (a transaction, I would say) were blocked based on content filters and the support team didn't have a really good answer as to why, other than quoting their policy that the service is for sending bulk or transactional messages only. This issue may have been cleared up in the meantime.

Dario
CTO en Italia
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Better value for money on the market

5,0 hace 3 años

Mailjet has all funcionalities needed for sending transactional emails. Great backoffice application and EU based

Contras:

Transactional confirmation API structure need some manual tricks to work with many domains and subaccount in an efficent way