15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Tebra

Una tecnología de facturación fiable y probada para consultas independientes. Simplifica la facturación médica y mantén el control de tu consulta.

Descubre más sobre Tebra

It Is user friendly and the Support is awesome.

Contras:

He was is such a rush to meet his deadlines that he ran through the information at lightening speed and was very annoyed at my questions.

Valoraciones de Tebra

3,8
Relación calidad-precio
3,6

Probabilidad de recomendación

Tebra tiene una valoración global de 3,9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 1.255 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Tebra antes?

Filtrar opiniones (1.255)

Laurie
Laurie
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Not the Best for a Small Clinic

5,0 hace 3 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Teegan
Teegan
Owner en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great EHR with room for improvement for natural healthcare providers

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Using Kareo has been a overall great experience. It does almost everything we want it to do well, and the few things it needs to improve it at least allows you to do partially.

I love the layout of Kareo. The dashboard is great and offers a lot of functionality while still looking clean and professional. The clinical portion is great as it shows all the sections of the note on one page. The ability to add and remove sections is also very useful. The interaction checker is nice, but needs improvement. The iPad app is really slick and I preferring using it when adjusting my patients (Chiropractor), as it allows me to quickly tap on each segment I'm adjusting from a list.

Contras:

There is very little support for natural products/supplements in Kareo. You CAN make it work, but it's definitely not easy - requiring manually entering every single product you wish to recommend in the "Drug Favorites" section.

nancy
physician en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, Trabajador autónomo

great when it works

4,0 el año pasado

It's great when it works, the system randomly goes down and then you cannot practice or see patients or see your schedule and it happens too often. They need a back up system but don't have one. Support can take weeks to respond to a ticket and this too is infuriating. i like the templates and ease of billing but if i was looking again I would choose something else

Contras:

the system goes down and then you cannot practice or see patients or see your schedule and it happens too often. They need a back up system but don't have one. Support can take weeks to respond to a ticket and this too is infuriating.

Annette
Doctor en EE. UU.

Cannot get customer support

4,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Right now pretty bad. I cannot stress enough how awful it is to not be able to get help when it's needed.

Right now? Not much. The notes are good, but so are Microsoft word documents.

Contras:

Cannot collect payments from patients- which is a huge issue. Previously their customer care has been abysmal and they take weeks to reach out to you. Or I've left a review in the past and got a call immediately. That doesn't look good.

Ryan
Clinic Manager en EE. UU.
Medicina alternativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Tebra is a horrible and insidious company.

1,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

An insidious company is one that uses its platform not to help people solve a problem, but to lure people in to take their money. Tebra is one of these companies, and therefore, in my overall experience, there was nothing positive about Tebra.

Contras:

Tebra's customer service is bottom of the barrel nearly non-existant. Once their sales team lures you to sign a contract, they are only intersted in taking your payments, not in software utilization. Tebra was non-functional for my practice, and they were more concerned with me continuing to pay despite my inability to use the software than they were with helping me fix the issue so I could use the software. Other companies were able to work with my clinic so I could use their software, but Tebra told me they could not help me use the functionality I paid for, and still expected me to continuing to pay. When I told them I had to cancel because their system was not functional for my clinic like they had promised it would be, they charged me a large early termination fee. Do not use this company, they only care about taking your money.

Camille
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

Great EMR !

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I have had a great experience and very small hiccups while implementing the EMR.

I like the ease of use for all types of tasks and how you can modify it to your taste.

Contras:

The customer support needs improvement wether is by phone and by email.

Crnp en EE. UU.

Box review

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Just a general ok for this topic it’s not great

Billing module is great once you learn how to use it. Learning curve is great

Contras:

Setup and learning to use it. Lack of support

Just a wonderful platform

4,0 hace 6 meses

The staff and their support through initial setup, continued training, billing issues, and routine management of my practice. Customer support is easily the most important part of a program like this and they have a 5 star group!

Contras:

I think the app on the phone has more issues than I would like but I am sure it is hard to combine all the perks of the desktop version into an app without an issue.

Anita
CMA en EE. UU.

Tebra Usage

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Great product to create charts and run a thriving practice

Ease of usage, easy chart building and scheduling for small to medium size clinic

Contras:

medications cannot be listed in alphabetical order or update scripts when dose or directions change.

Bonnie
Bonnie
Owner en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Worst company I have ever worked with in my entire career

1,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: .

nothing

Contras:

The worst company I have worked with to date. I am a tebra customer. Our clinics switched to Tebra, 11/23. Tebra has still not transferred our data properly. [sensitive content hidden] will not respond to me. I cannot get an answer from anyone with a solution.

Hannah
Manager en EE. UU.

Tebra Makes it Easy

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

By streamlining billing, communications, and telemedicine, Tebra creates an integrated platform for patients and providers.

Contras:

Tebra can take some time for deployment.

SLOAN
OFFICE MANAGER en EE. UU.

Kareo Clinical

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, our practice has had a pleasant experience. Other than some minor things that could use improvements we are satisfied. We can see that Kareo is working on improvements as they update us monthly.

The software is user friendly. It has been easy for new hires to pick up and all staff in our facility including providers feel it is easy to use. They have made many daily features easily accessible such as ordering labs, sending referrals, sending msgs to patients, and scheduling. They give you updates on any new features added including links to videos on how to use new features. Issues have been minimal but when I do have issues customer support is always more than helpful, and the wait time to talk to a human on the phone is never that long. Overall best software I have had the opportunity to use in my career.

Contras:

The referral loop system could use some upgrading in my opinion. Erx requests section has become a chore. For example, one patient will have 6 medications, and I have to click on each one and deny/approve each one individually, I would like to have the option to select multiple medications for one patient and select the response and submit. Especially when denying the medications, if I am denying one I am denying all, it is time consuming to go through each one. Also, the denial reason section is limited. I wish I could click "other" and have a section to type my response. It is almost always the scenario where the pharmacy is trying to refill and old Rx and a new escript was sent in that they are over looking. I would like to be able to leave a msg for them with the denial. Another minor issue is that when we are gathering patients history we have the option in the chart sections "social history, & medical history" to add "custom items" this section you can add but not delete items.

Jeremy
CEO en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

TEBRA Poor results with service tickets. Poor platform. Poor technical support.

1,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Overall, very poor. I am not for sure what happened but Tebra is horrible. I would never recommend this to another colleague. Tebra, get your stuff together or your out.

I liked their product prior to Tebra taking over.

Contras:

Multiple issues, service tickets not resolved, absolutely poor communication. Tech support closing tickets without a fix. I do 95% telemedicine and there are always connectivity issues and my connection is solid. Never had the issue with Kareo at the rate and frequency under Tebra. I have multiple tickets outstanding, have to go into my tickets daily add a note "no response yet" just to keep them accountable. If they close the ticket, you are not able to add a note on the user end. To top it all off, users received this PR email announcement from the CTO about how the system had not had any issues for 60+ days straight yet I had multiple tickets as did my colleague who also uses Tebra at his practice.

Robin
PMHNP en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

long on promise, short on delivery

1,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: very frustrating, time consuming, and costly because of glitches causing loss of revenue

e-prescribing, though cumbersome to use most customer support people nice, though unable to fix most issues

Contras:

most everything. countless glitches which they don't seem eager to address, unacceptable by android phones (though accessible by iPhone), e-prescribing is glitch and cumbersome to use, eRx requests are even worse, documentation has almost no word processing features; think of something less than Notepad. Though you can "create templates" they are so unintuitive and cumbersome to make, it's not worth the effort. There is very little flexibility or ability to personalize features for my practice, including billing, scheduling, etc. I can go on with specific issues and complaints, but I think you got the message.

hace 5 años

Hello Robin, thank you so much for your candid review. This helps improve our product and services to our customers. Thank you as well for being so detailed, we were actually able to share this valuable feedback with a representative from our product team! We do apologize if your experience using Kareo has not met your expectations. We are aware you have a direct case with one of our specialists and we will continue to use this communication route to further discuss what we can do to possibly turn your experience around. We appreciate your time. Regards, Kareo

Karen
Owner, Family Practitioner en EE. UU.

Bait & Switch!

2,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It has been an absolute nightmare. Customer support has been zero. For over 2 months couldn't use the electronic prescribing system due to problems with the Kareo system. They stated that it was the Doctor.Me program I was required to use. Wasn't. Called my son. He checked into it and told me how to fix it. Was fixed in minutes after 2 months of being ignored. Everytime my staff or I have tried to call them, we go into permahold. You can't get ahold of anyone who knows anything about their system. I am convinced that they hire people off the streets and don't really train them. In addition, they outsource their calls to individuals who can barely speak English and who do not have a clue how their system works. In addition, I pay for both the billing program and EHR. Was told that my monthly bill would be around $400 for both since I have a very small medical practice. Bill immediately jumped to over $680 per month. When I asked for an explanation, was told that needed to contact another department to get an invoice. Have repeatedly asked for a written explanation of why my bill is so high. Never have received any answers. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were not helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was actually very rude to my staff. I overheard him making rude comments to my MA. When we tried to utilize our 3 months of "coaching" they never had time to help us. I even tried reaching out to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he ignored my concerns. We are now slowly muddling our way thru this mess

Electronic prescribing has warnings, drug info and formulary attached. Helps with determining whether or not you will have interactions with other medications that have been prescribed.

Contras:

System goes down frequently. Has several bugs in it. Can't prescribe 2 narcotic medications for a patient. It refuses to send it electronically. Can't prescribe custom medications i.e. diabetic supplies electronically. Won't interface with any of the local radiology facilities or labs like LabCorp, Sonora Quest ect.....even though we were promised when given the information by the representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who talked me into signing on. The so called templates that they say are available--aren't. Can't sign on to the system from more than one computer i.e. you have it open on your desk top and are using a lap top in the room. Was told that it was a HIPPA violation to have it running in more than one location. Obviously not. Have used EPIC, AHLTA, VA system, Allscripts, Nextgen, Citrex and several other EHRs. Never had this issue with them. Good luck trying to use them. I recommend that you look into other alternatives if you don't want to have the same experience that we have had.

hace 4 años

Hello Karen, Thank you very much for sharing both your positive and negative experiences with our software. We value all feedback as it helps us to improve overall as a company and understand what our customer's needs are. We are committed to working in partnership with you to ensure your practice is successful. We see that you have contacted us previously regarding the EPCS issue you brought up and the issue was resolved. We will have someone reach out to you again to discuss any recent issues that may have come up. In regards to integration with labs, we facilitate a connection, but it is completely up to the lab in question to choose to integrate with a practice or not. In addition, our system does only allow users to log in to one device at a time as a security measure. We will be contacting you to further discuss the concern you raised regarding templates. Thank you again very much for sharing your story with us. Regards, Kareo

Donna
NP en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 11-50 empleados

Kareo

1,0 hace 3 años

Presentation of the note is great when printed out. You can compare prior notes to the current appt but only so far back and if they have a bunch of therapy notes, you can’t find medical appointments in the drop down.

Contras:

E-prescribe crashes often-2 or 3 times a month. Often the pharmacy drop down box is grayed out and you can’t change or pick a pharmacy. So you need to go all the way out to demographics to put in your preferred pharmacy to get it as an option. Once you take a scheduled drug off the med list (accidentally or otherwise) you can’t move it back on. You can only move non-scheduled drugs back if you refill. You have to sign out of note each and every time for more than one schedule drug. Customer service is terrible. I respect they took Black Lives Matter day off last year but NO one was available and our system crashed. I’m moving to another state and will never use this program again.

hace 3 años

Hi Donna, Thanks for the feedback. When creating a prescription, the pharmacy last used for the patient is displayed in the Pharmacy field. However, you can look for a different pharmacy by using the Search function. There's no need to go back to the demographics of the patient for this. If a scheduled medication is discontinued, for tracking purposes, you will need to add the medication again for the patient. Lastly, we apologize for not being able to assist during Juneteenth, 2020. Thank you, Kareo

Jan
Admin. Assistant en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

Kareo for ParkerPT

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It is a wonderful product to house medical billing information. You have easy access and may reports and tools to access when managing patient accounts. I love the on-boarding. I felt it was helpful and very comprehensive. I wish there were opportunities to work with this group to learn what is new or old that I could benefit from knowing. There is so much this system can do and I just don't feel like I am taking advantage of all the features because I don't use or remember to use from our initial training sessions.

The software is very intuitive and I like all the options you have but don't have to pay for unless you use. Being a small business we are always looking for ways to increase productivity and save money.

Contras:

Posting of ERA. This has not been improved since we began using 10+ years ago and if it has then I missed the memo. You have to address each individual date of service verses reviewing and have post automatically. I would even be happy to setup default selections to make posting quicker. Also would like a resource to assist with rejection error messages that would provide suggested issues. Current messages can be very cryptic.

Michele
President/CEO en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, Trabajador autónomo

Billing Softare Tried and True

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have had an amazing experience with Kareo. Of course like any software program you will have hiccups and bumps in the road but after working in the medical billing industry for almost 15 years I can say that Kareo has been the best software program I have used!

The feature I like most about Kareo is the built in eligibility feature. Not having to login to numerous portals to check eligibility makes my job 10X easier!

Contras:

I wish Kareo would not make you get out of the pt insurance info area to check the pts eligibility. This happened with the newest update and it is not very efficient at all. Also the same with adding a new Medicare policy, you have to get out of the insurance area and go back in to check hospice, the drop down box won't work unless you do this. Not efficient at all. I would also like to see Kareo automatically capitalize pt demographics when you are entering them, all other software programs I have used have this feature built into them.

Rahul
Physician en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great software for billing but the EHR could use some polish

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with Kareo is very good. We use them for our software and practice management. I’m not using the EHR as it is not included with the package and there are some limitations for my specialty when participating in the MIPS

The software is web-based and very easy to use on the iPad as well as any other format that supports the browser. It is easy and intuitive to use and everything is well laid out. You can access the data most of the time you’re only limitation is the speed of your browser The software is web-based and very easy to use on the iPad as well as any other format that supports the browser. It is easy and intuitive to use and everything is well laid out. You can access the data most of the time you’re only limitation is the speed of your browser The software is modular in that you paid for different modules from the E in charge of the software and practice management features They have a great feature set. There always improving and adding more functionality.

Contras:

There are too many marketing advertisements in my email for other features. The HR should be included for free if we do the practice management it doesn’t make sense to be forced to use another software. The practice management needs to have more versatility with the types of reports we can generate it is plenty of boilerplate template that should suffice most practices. They need to have better support for doctors were trying to participate in there are too many marketing advertisements in my email for other features. Each shot should be included for free if we do the practice management it doesn’t make sense to be forced to use another software. The practice management needs to have more versatility with the types of reports we can generate at this point your boilerplate template that should suffice most practices. They need to have better support for doctors were trying to participate in MIPS. They should be a QCDR.

Mathew
Physician en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Not good for our single-physician dermatology practice

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Not good. See my "Cons" list above. Unfortunately instead of month-to-month...the sales guy (who, after you sign up, you'll never hear from again) talked me into 1 year. Now I'm trying to buy out that year so we can go back to CollaborateMD...which was much more evolved...user-friendly...with features that actually work.

Fairly easy to use on a daily basis for me as the physician, entering SOAP notes. I did like immediately entering ICD-10 and CPT codes right after seeing the patient and writing my note. Relatively inexpensive compared to other options

Contras:

Whew.... 1. I guess my expectations for a "success coach" were different from what they provide. If, during implementation you want to schedule time with your "coach," that person provides you a link to THEIR schedule and you find a time (usually at least a week away) and pencil yourself in. 2. Many ICD-10 and CPT codes for my specialty are not in Kareo when you go to create the superbill. It's been 2 years now....unacceptable. 3. To link to a lab or pathology...they provide you with a form which then gets sent to that lab. From there it's up to you to see that it happens. Both the hospital lab we use and UCSF dermatopathology were unable to link with Kareo. 4. The "voice reminder" feature is a really bad late '70's computerized voice. If it calls a patient and gets a voicemail...it begins talking as soon as it hears a voice (the message) so by the time the patient's recorder begins recording...the message is already almost over. The patient is left wondering what that computerized voice was and who called? 5. The visual accounting screen is really poorly laid out.

hace 4 años

Hello Mathew, Thank you for letting us know about your experience with our system. We value any and all feedback about our software, as it helps us to continually evolve and improve our services. It is important to us that your practice is set up for success in every way possible, and our Success team is an important part of that process. In addition, our Support team is available and willing to provide immediate support if your Success coach is unavailable. We currently have a specialist assigned to your account, and they will be contacting you immediately to address your specific concerns. Regards, Kareo

Aamr
MD en EE. UU.

Stay Away

1,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I signed up for Kareo with all the promises that they had given us about the functionality and up until the start date everything seemed fine. After starting it I realized that half the options were not available and my staff could not work with Kareo.
Every single time we called them they referred as to their online videos. Their staff is unable to answer any questions.
I ended up switching back to my old software after 1 day of a clinical mess in my office, and they refused to cancel my subscription. So after I used Kareo only for 1 day and I signed a 1 year contract which they refused to cancel, I ended paying for a year, when i tried to tell them to cancel the automatic yearly renewal, their staff said that I have to call them on 29 April to cancel for 1 May otherwise it will be renewed for another year.
I decided to just pay for the entire year and get them off my back. Very sad.
I usually am not that pained by a Software enough to go and write reviews but I would definitely Suggest everybody keep away from this product.
Their service is the worst ever.

The web based scheduling and the fact that I could switch over after a few days, but that was a farce since there was no real training.

Contras:

No automatic fax , very poor support, every question is answered with please look at the video. and please read below, they are trying to make every penny they can

hace 3 años

Hi Aamr, Thank you for your valued feedback and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced when utilizing our products. Before the contract sign up we scheduled a demo session to ensure our product did fit your needs as a healthcare provider. Additionally, we have live training sessions available and a success coach who's on call for when you have doubts or questions. Our main focus as a company is to cater to the healthcare providers and their billing partners work and ensuring a successful journey for our customers is top priority. Thank You, Kareo

Amanda
VPM Director en EE. UU.

Kareo Software Review

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I enjoy Kareo, I currently have 6 practices using it. I always refer clients looking for new software to Kareo. The success coach [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been helpful and makes me feel very confident in my knowledge of Kareo and had I can pass that on to my staff.

I love the eligibility tool. I also enjoy the help doc, I can usually look up what I need which is much faster than calling customer service.

Contras:

Requesting new features takes a long time to get done. Also the time difference. If I have an issue at 8 and it is only 7 in California my wait time for customer service is much longer.

Lee Peter
EE. UU.
Práctica médica
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Ease of use, full features

4,5 hace 10 años

Having working with various paid and free electronic health record services at various institutions, I came across Kareo while researching for my presentation on mobile technology, cloud computing, and medicine at a national medical conference. The features, intuitive interface, ease of use, and HTML5 programming, which allows cross-platform interface and real-time update speed was remarkable. I've seen institutions spend millions of dollars on electronic health record/ambulatory medical record systems for the physicians' offices. However, the amount of time it takes to get the staff trained, the monthly subscription fees, the lag time for the providers due to complexity of the systems, constant system crashes, and the need to do extensive programming for these paid systems make me wonder why nobody has come up with a free EHR/AMR system that has all the features needed for physicians and mid-level providers without all the hassles. Most EHR/AMR systems are user-friendly for the billers and clerical staff, but not intuitive or user-friendly for the clinic staff and providers. This is not the case with Kareo. Kareo is extremely easy to navigate for any physicians, midlevel providers, and clinic staff. They can get the system running with little or no training because the interface is extremely intuitive and simple with built-in and customizable templates that allow you and your staff to complete intake, history, physical, and charting in minutes. The system has all the features that meet Stage I and II CMS meaningful use and allow your practice to obtain the EHR bonus with ease. Most of all, it is built for both mobile and desktop platforms. My staff and I can access Kareo EHR system with our mobile phone, PDAs, iPads, and Google-based pads with ease. The integrated billing features and electronic prescription features, along with integration with various laboratory and diagnostic test centers make Kareo a complete EHR solution for small to mid-size practices. It is not easy to impress me, having built the entire IT infrastructure myself for my own practice and for several medical practices around the country. Kareo's cloud-based EHR system makes it easy for migration, conversion, and implementation, without having to upgrade to expensive server systems. Any office with a desktop and mobile device can get the system up and running within hours, not days or weeks or months. I am impressed and amazed with all the features within Kareo. I would recommend any office looking to migrate, to convert their existing costly EHR, or to migrate from paper charts to EHR should consider Kareo.

Contras:

It needs a patient health record/portal and automatic appointment reminders to patients via text to mobile phones, e-mails, and letters.

Patrick
PMHNP en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Could be great, but isn't yet

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: ...I'm using this space to continue describing my cons, because I ran out of characters above. On the prescribing side of things, the med interaction warnings are of no practical utility, unless you like warnings without any explanation. I'm glad that when i was new to my role, we used an EHR that would generate warnings with descriptions of the interaction and reason for the warning. For any controlled substance medication, you cannot generate a prescription renewal from the old prescription. You have to manually re-enter it, send it, then manually go back to the med list and discontinue the previous prescription for the same medication. Multiple unnecessary steps. The software automatically logs you out after 15 minutes of inactivity, which is totally justifiable for HIPAA reasons, the problem is that the software does not recognize activity in the application across multiple tabs open in the same browser, and I cannot imagine a workflow with this software that does not involve having multiple tabs open at once. So you could be working in a note during a meeting, and unless you click over into, say, your schedule tab, that tab will automatically log out after 15 minutes, meaning you will be playing whack-a-mole with your browser tabs to prevent them from closing you out. And when they do close, there is no cookie to bookmark your place in the chart to take you back there when you log back in. I would go on, but I am apparently out of characters again.

Relatively simple user interface, ease of navigation, ability to send lab orders electronically, responsive customer support, engaged customer support specialist during on-boarding, the note structure is great because you can see all the note sections all the time, which makes concurrent charting a breeze. Apparently the billing side of things is nice to work with (I don't work with that side of the software, though), On the patient end, it does a great job with appointment reminders, and the telehealth platform has proven relatively user friendly (though it does seem to have some audio reliability issues). Overall, Kareo generally seems open to feedback and does seem to strive to make improvements, which is perhaps the most important thing of all. I will gladly modify this review in the future if the application efficiency and usability improves, because I really do like a lot about it. There are currently just too many problematic areas for me.

Contras:

A little context: My work computer is a MacBook Air (M1, 2020) that is running up-to-date Monterey OS. I have used both Chrome and Firefox, both up to date (the recommended browsers) to work in Kareo and both have problems. My computer is also about 3 feet away from a high speed, very reliable wifi router. Issues: Until very recently, there was no auto-save feature for notes, and if something happened - your computer died, your internet disconnects for a second, or Kareo closes for any reason - note gone, unless signed or manually saved. This was made much worse by the fact that I was getting error messages (Code: 500 - internal server error) constantly. Clearing cookies/cache did not help. Re-booting the machine did not help. I think these are Kareo-end problems, but even if they are due to something on my end, support did not have solutions for me, and i spent hours on the phone/email/screen-sharing. To Kareo's credit, at least now notes auto-save as I work, so I don't lose more notes in a week than i had previously lost in my entire career, but these error messages still happen, forcing me to re-load the site regularly. Also, Chrome (normally my preferred browser) will not let me use templates in my notes. I can open them and click boxes, but when I close the template form, the things I select do not populate into my note, rendering this useless. Mind you, these are Kareo-developed templates, not ones that our practice has created, so they should work. continued...

Amber

Extraordinarily Disappointing

1,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I would not recommend doing business with Kareo at all. Their products are sub-par. I have found out just how sub-par in the last 3 months of transitioning. Any organization that continues to charge a customer's credit card after twice confirming a plan cannot be trusted, and that was after numerous other broken promises. The people we worked with were all very nice, but the systems they had to work in failed to actually assist customers. Please invest your time and resources elsewhere.

Our small 2 provider office started out relatively successfully with Kareo about 4 years ago with both EHR and Practice Management (PM). I thought my trainer did a good job. After that...it was downhill.

Contras:

We added three more providers in time. Kareo's promised functionality on their PM platform didn't receive attention, support or vision that really paid off on the user end. The EHR experienced minor improvements that were hailed as miracles, however still lacked significant benefits. Kareo transitioned to charging for EHR and the communication with us at least failed completely. It took 2 months to come up with an agreement our office felt was fair, however it was all initiated by us. Their solution was to give us 30 days to transition to a new platform, which since it takes 3 months to implement their program, I pointed out that wasn't really reasonable. We have fought to get our data in any type of usable format, both clinical and business and spent 100+ hours trying to get it through the back door. Really, a very very disappointing experience.

Mary
Billing and Consulting Owner and Biller en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, Trabajador autónomo

KAREO IS A LIFESAVER

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: My husband's words will be all I need to express: " OMG! I got my wife back!" Is that enough?

As a billing company, woman and entrepreneur, I found myself fumbling with other software and working myself to death. Ask me about a software and I will tell you about it. With Kareo, I was able to drop all of my clients into one system at once. Set up was easy and painless and I was able to keep my promise that billing never stops and that made my clients happy. With Kareo EMR and PM accessibility, my billing company soon found itself able to add not only consulting, training and virtual front desk/scheduling capabilities, but we are now unveiling our Virtual IT Director department so that we are able to continue growing. All this could never have happened if Kareo was not introduced into my life.

Contras:

Listen. There is always something you don't like about a software. There have been some, but they are so insignificant, that I am unable to recall any that have not been enhanced with a request. In fact, if there is a request that will work for the entire Kareo community, you are encouraged to provide that so that they can put it into the software. That is how versatile this company is. For a billing company, they are there to hear you and encourage you and help you grow. You cannot say that from any one else. You really cant. So, yeah, things I don't like, I voice and they fix.