15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre SkyPrep

SkyPrep se especializa en la automatización y la transición de cualquier aspecto de la capacitación de los empleados a una plataforma en línea, de manera simple y sencilla.

Descubre más sobre SkyPrep

Intuitive GUI easy to learn. Many options for integration with other tools.

Contras:

Enrolling large groups of people needs to be done in 500 people groupings. Otherwise, no other cons.

Valoraciones de SkyPrep

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

SkyPrep tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 150 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado SkyPrep antes?

Filtrar opiniones (150)

Osvaldo
Ing. Electrico en Colombia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Buena Herramienta

5,0 hace 10 meses

Como administrador, el sistema es muy fácil de implementar y mantener. También es muy fácil de usar tanto desde la perspectiva del administrador como del usuario. Su atención al cliente también es excelente, ya que se registran una vez al mes para brindarle actualizaciones y responder cualquier pregunta sin costo adicional.

Contras:

El único problema que tuve fue que pregunté a mis contactos y o lo arreglaron o me dieron una solución rápidamente.

Rae
Rae
Learning Architect en Canadá
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 51-200 empleados

Outstanding LMS

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We did not have an LMS at CoolIT when I started. After looking over a number of solutions, we came down to three top contenders. Upon meeting with the team at SkyPrep, weighing the cost vs benefit, and the consistent professionalism of the SkyPrep team, our choice became easy. The SkyPrep team are open to partnering and very helpful when I need some assistance or advice on the best way to complete a task. Both myself and the HR Manager are thrilled with our choice.

SkyPrep has a number of features that has made my job as the one person learning team easier. I love the dashboard that my participants see and how simple/user friendly it is for them. The ease to add courses, materials and create learning paths has been a wonder. The ability to create our own custom email templates, landing page and branding has made the LMS our own rather than appearing to be from a third party. Finally, it's awesome that my learners can access the LMS via their phone, laptop or desktop. It is helping us create a true learning culture here at our companyl.

Contras:

I would like the reporting to be a bit more robust and friendly. I can get what I need, but I need to do some work for it. The only other thing I would like is when I'm needing to check on a learner's progress and pop into their account, when I go to switch back to my admin account, it doesn't bring me back to the screen I was working on before I logged into the user. Both things are small, and easily worked around.

Tracie
Director of Operations en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

LMS doesn't need to be difficult- this one doesn't disappoint

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Overall, I've been SUPER satisfied. The amount of customer technical issues has dropped over 90% from our last system, and honestly, the ones that remain are typically user error and things out of SkyPrep's control. They don't over complicate it, are friendly, reasonable and happy to meet the needs of customers that do things a little differently.

Setting up courses compared to other systems we have used in the past (I demo'd several before settling on this, and this was our 4th LMS system over the past decade) was SUPER easy! While our unique requirements did require some specific adjustments, they were very eager to assist and made the process pretty seamless. Additionally, they provided us with video calls where they would walk me through certain settings and setup to make sure everything met our specific needs. I was able to upload a course, create quizzes and have it almost fully to our custom settings often times in under an hour!

Contras:

They don't have 24 hour customer support which does make it a little harder if there is a tech issue after hours or on a holiday (they observe American & Canadian holidays which can lead to 4 days of no service after a weekend), BUT if there is a major system shutdown they will still be responsive, and luckily, we really don't have any system issues. I would just make sure to avoid timing your initial rollout over their holidays as support will be limited if you experience a learning curve.

Marco
CEO en Italia
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Reliable professional solution

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

The platform is stable, reliable and easy to use. Data tracking is at high level and reporting system gives top level support to any need in terms of understanding usage and performances. This enables me to make data-based informed decisions on courses optimization, developing offering, targeting follow up and new courses and in general for business management

Contras:

Nothing to say about this, they also worked hard to improve the CMS during last year.

Christie
Director, Training en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

SkyPrep

3,0 hace 4 años

SkyPrep is an easy to use platform. The Customer success leader, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is excellent. He is very helpful. The features that make it easy to use are the course upload and adding groups. Learning paths are easy to set up as well.

Contras:

The reporting functions could be improved upon. Having an integrated system with an HRIS would be helpful, especially as my organization grows. I have used LMS systems in the past that are leaders in the industry. SkyPrep still has a ways to go with all of the functionality of the more well established systems, but the price and customer service is a plus.

Clay
Web Developer en EE. UU.

Great LMS - Easy to use, flexible and great customer support

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We have been using SkyPrep to provide professional development to the community colleges of Texas for over 8 years now. We had a need for a more modern course authoring tool that had the ability to split courses into modular format and present the many different forms of media needed for a comprehensive course. SkyPrep was perfect fit for this. We have been able to build a robust library of courses that have all been created within SkyPrep, that all integrate seamlessly into our website. With their recent learning UI redesign, it is a significant improvement and easier to follow content.

Their course authoring tools are very extensive and with SCORM support for third party courses all areas are covered. Throughout the years of using SkyPrep, they have worked with us helping shape their system to meet the needs of our users. From having a direct account manager to having chat support for more immediate help, they have an amazing customer support system. Their API created the ability to seamlessly integrate into our existing website to make providing our courses even easier.

Contras:

The reporting features don't cover all data points that we could utilize and with a lot of users reports can sometimes take longer than desired.

Jennifer
Director of Learning and Organizational Development en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

SkyPrep meets all our needs...and goes BEYOND!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Skyprep is excellent to work with and provide great customer service. We appreciate their efforts to evolve and update their features. If I had to choose another LMS all over again, I would choose SkyPrep again!

The software is quite easy to learn/use and helps our team work more efficiently in delivering, tracking, and reporting on trainings. The help feature provides excellent resources for learning and navigating the system (directions, pictures, and links to other resources). The content developer is excellent for categorizing the courses and is very user friendly. The amount of storage provides the capability to store everything in one location. Administrators can make updates to the LMS without having to submit request to SkyPrep or our company’s IT department. Our IT department is completely circumvented with this platform. The help desk is quick to get back with us when a ticket is submitted, and the support is excellent and consistent with very little wait time. They are continuously improving their services and features, as well as provide quick updates and customizations.

Contras:

Other than a few extra clicks when navigating to and through trainings, nothing. The program works consistently and the LMS performs every time. If you encounter any unexpected limitation, all you need to do is call SkyPrep and their team will explain possible solutions or work through the limitation to create a new solution.

Wesley
Learning & Development Supervisor en EE. UU.
Servicios, 201-500 empleados

User-friendly LMS

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall SkyPrep has allowed our company to deliver training more easily to our entire company. The utility industry has a growing number of compliance training that every employee has to complete. Without SkyPrep, we would not be able to deliver training efficiently to meet deadlines.

When SkyPrep says they are user-friendly, they mean it. SkyPrep offers users simple options to navigate through the platform with a visual interface that eliminates the clutter that text can bring. Our users are also able upload and submit their own certifications which helps them have more control over their learning profile. As administrators we like how easily we can design and deliver online courses in the platform. SkyPrep gives the option to draw from several types of media and various media sources to build a course. We very easily created groups in the platform to deliver custom content through the platform along with company-wide training initiatives which we can analyze through generating a number of reports. Finally, it is very easy to customize the platform for branding. When our users log in to SkyPrep, they feel ownership because they see our logo and colors.

Contras:

SkyPrep is geared to make the online learning experience smooth, which it does very well. The instructor-led courses are a little more cumbersome to schedule, because there is not an option to set recurring courses.

Sara
HR Business Partner en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados

Great Experience as User and Admin

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: With SkyPrep, we have been able to track our training throughout the year and pull reports quickly which has been very helpful. Furthermore, because of the pandemic, we have had to do virtual training only but we were ready to go because we had this technology.

I love SkyPrep. I have installed several learning management systems and used them as a learned and an admin. When I was searching for a learning management system, I was extremely suspicious as in the past, I was told a program would cost or do one thing whereas when we bought the product, the cost continued to climb as those features we wanted in a product costed extra. SkyPrep has been true to their word. No extra charges, lots of support, always listening and trying to develop extra features for their clients. They are always quick to resolve any issues as well. SkyPrep was relatively easy to set up and go live. The process to upload a third party content provider and/or in-house content is very smooth. The interface is sharp and very user friendly whether it is on the computer or mobile app. We were able to set it up with single sign-on which has been very convenient for our employees who aren't familiar with online learning. I had to work with my client success manager and software development to create a work around but they were quick and efficient.

Contras:

One feature I would like to see is a way to create content similar to PowerPoint or Articulate where you can have slide by slide with sound and ways to be interactive. I can upload this content, and that is great, but for a small company like me, even with an extra fee attached, it would be nice to do it all in the same space. I think the content creator now isn't very useful for us.

Caitlin
Manager of Guest Services en EE. UU.
Deportes, 501-1.000 empleados

The Sky is the Limit with SkyPrep

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: 10/10 would recommend it to anyone and I love showing off the platform that we have created for our part-time and full-time staff to utilize.

I love the support that comes along with using SkyPrep. If I have any sort of question there is always someone to assist and it has made it pretty seamless to help our team members when taking the training.

Contras:

The app is a nice feature but it makes it hard for our team members to see the presentation since it is on a small screen and you're not able to rotate the phone. But we love that there is an app option.

ALEX
HR Generalist en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 501-1.000 empleados

Best LMS

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: With SkyPrep our agency have saved thousands of dollars and billable hours from outside resources and all staff are now compliant with our standards.

Easy to use interface and automated features such as course reminders.

Contras:

Reports could be manipulated further for better customization.

Manuela
Distribution Sales Coordinator en RU
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Recent SkyPrep Experience

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Since we have been assigned an Account Manager, we have accelerated in using the platform due to increased knowledge of the features that were added over the previous years.
I would like to compliment our Account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
who has done an outstanding job over the last months in taking the time to do online demonstrations with us and support us with any query/problem we encountered along the way.

It is easy to use, features like the dashboard and adding tests at the end of online training modules make it a great training platform that we have been using. The reporting is very comprehensive with charts included for quick analysis and snapshots to use for internal reporting. I especially like the look of the new beta version which we are testing at the moment. It has a very modern look and is more intuitive.

Contras:

When users forget their password they do not often know how to re-set the password for themselves which creates both a bottleneck for them as internal work. However, the new more modern look of the Beta version is taking care of this :)

Spence
Training Logistics Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Fantastic Learning Management System

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The experience has been absolutely amaazing. Their customer service is impeccable. Anytime I am unable to self-resolve an issue I may be facing, I can pick up the phone, knowing with confidence that someone will be on the other end to assist. Typically that has been [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has been FANTASTIC. If we cannot resolve on the phone, he is always eager to hop on a video-conference call to troubleshoot by screen sharing and gather the data necessary to provide resolution in short order.

The software provides an ease of use for the end-user whether they are a Learner or the Admin. As an Admin, I am fully equipped with all of the items needed to research and self-resolve through SkyPrep's Resource Center. The platform is extremely easy to use and deploy coursework across my company.

Contras:

The ability to integrate the API into our company's intranet for a single access point for our end-users.

Rhonan
Head of Global Training, Support and IT en Canadá
Deportes, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Simple and cost-effective LMS

5,0 hace 2 años

The Skyprep platform is simple and friendly to use for managers and learners. It gave our company an opportunity to present more professional and engaging content for our staff. Since we started using Skyprep in 2016 we have been able to add additional content and material for our franchisees and coaches. The Skyprep platform is continually improved and enhanced with additional functionality.

Contras:

Whilst the platform is fantastic, it is not a one-stop shop platform for a franchising company and requires us to use a different CRM for managers and learners.

Daniel
Guest Experience Coordinator en EE. UU.
Deportes, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Skyprep is a big hit for event staff training!

5,0 hace 4 años

It is a very user friendly software both on the admin and learner side. After a quick training with our contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], we were comfortable setting our platform and releasing courses to our staff. It was extremely easy to set up our platform and create accounts for our event staff. They have a bulk upload template for creating users that saves a lot of time. It allows us to upload a wide variety of documents, videos, etc. that make it very easy to create courses. Their assessment creation system is very straightforward and easy to navigate. We love to use their analytic tools that are included with the platform. After just a few clicks the system creates very useful spreadsheets or diagrams that can be used to review course analytics. Overall, Skyprep is a super beneficial tool and we love working with them!

Contras:

Skyprep has just released their first gamification update, which we are excited to use, but would like to see more additions to this in the future like adding in games, leader boards, etc. that we can use to engage our staff more.

Dan
Implementation Specialist en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Choosing SkyPrep Was a Wise Decision

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Very good experience with SkyPrep. Their support team is very knowledgeable, friendly and always available to assist if we run into any issues.

SkyPrep LMS software is very easy to use, easy to manage and has allowed for unprecedented growth for our company. "LMS without the mess" is a very good description.

Contras:

I can't really think of anything that I don't like about SkyPrep LMS. Again, it's very easy to use, intuitive and satisfies all of our requirements for trainings completed both internally and with our customers too.

Sunny
Application Analyst en Canadá
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 201-500 empleados

SkyPrep

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Generally really great product and service, especially for smaller to midsize organizations. We've been using SkyPrep close to 10 years now.

Simple and easy to use interface. Can integrate SCORM content so you can import training content from external sources. Affordable price point. Responsive customer support.

Contras:

Doesn't track progress within modules like slides, videos (precisely what time), PDFs, etc.

Anna
Employee Development Coordinator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

The SkyPrep team has been amazing at developing solutions to meet our unique LMS needs.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: The ability to have our managers track their team members' learning, ease of scheduling classes, course materials stored in one easy to access place, the specific permissions we were able to set up for users and managers, the reporting features, the "helpdesk" features/support, and the user-friendly design.

The customer support via SkyPrep has been phenomenal in everything from developing requested software features, "helpdesk" accessibility when we have questions, explaining things clearly, and being positive and upbeat in every interaction via E-mail or phone.

Contras:

For any kind of software (LMS or non-LMS), there are always features you could dream up. I think that the value you get from the investment you make in the SkyPrep software is definitely worth it. (We have the Enterprise Plan.)

Jesse
Content Development Manager en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados

SkyPrep: Easy to Use, Streamlined, Advanced

5,0 hace 3 años

SkyPrep was an excellent choice for our organization both in its inexpensive cost and ease off use. During implementation, the SkyPrep team worked closely with us to make sure we were successful in meeting our goals and often responded to inquiries within a business day. The platform is customizable enough that I feel I have enough control of the system without requiring significant HTML or coding knowledge to make it work. Also, the learner experience is very straightforward, which is necessary considering most of the audience is not as technically savvy.

Contras:

SkyPrep is a growing software, in my opinion, so not all features are present but are in development. There are a few elements I wish were customizable that are not, such as removing a bar that appears above eLearning modules. However, the cons are few compared to the many pros.

Jennifer
Benefit Specialist en EE. UU.
Seguros, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great software for training and development!

5,0 hace 2 años

The system is extremely user friendly. Whenever we assign courses to have employees complete, it's very rare that we hear of any issues as far as them navigating the platform.

Contras:

The ILT section needs to be revamped for clients who utilize Microsoft Teams as means of main communication for their employees. The integration between SkyPrep and Teams constantly goes out so we are never able to use this for ILTs.

Rick
Director en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Excellence

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We are very satisfied with SkyPrep and its excellence in service, quality, and customer responsiveness.

Reliable and easy to use...it's an essential tool for STARLINK's delivery to its members.

Contras:

STARLINK and its member institutions utilize analytics - we'd love to see more robust analytics with SkyPrep.

Dave
Manager Airport Services Ramp Training and Standards en EE. UU.
Aerolíneas/aviación, 201-500 empleados

Eastern Airlines SkyPrep review

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Great experience. Would recommend to any corporate training department.

I like the ease of navigation for both administrators and for learners. Also, the ability to create multiple courses within a Learning Path, create initial and recurrent timelines, run reports that allow me to drill down to whatever data I am looking for and then pull those reports for training verification is fantastic. Customer support is prompt and thorough as well, Micaela is awesome!

Contras:

Not there yet. I have not found anything that I dislike yet...and I use SkyPrep daily.

Joe
Sr Mgr, Quality and Compliance en EE. UU.
Electrónica de consumo, 201-500 empleados

Love SkyPrep

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Skyprep has allowed us to really streamline our training programs and be compliant with the industry standards that we follow. It's affordable, flexible, and great for our company.

Ease of use, flexibility, cost

Contras:

Would prefer some more advanced features.

Respuesta de SkyPrep

hace 7 años

Hi Joe! Thank you taking the time to provide us with a review. I wanted to let you know that we are in the process of adding some exciting new features for 2017. If you reach out to [email protected], a team member will be happy to provide a summary of our development plans.

Jodie
Executive Assistant en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 201-500 empleados

Sky Prep Evaluation

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The customer service and our sales representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
are like none we've ever dealt with before. They are very quick to respond. They reach out all the time and check on us to make sure we are doing well. Any time we have stumbled into anything they have always been right on the spot to assist us.

After reviewing several different software companies we found that SkyPrep was the easiest one to learn quickly, which we needed. All of our modules were downloaded with no problems at all.

Contras:

At this time, we don't have any complaints

Angie
President en EE. UU.

5 stars for SkyPrep

Comentarios: Extremely pleased with SkyPrep

User friendly and easy to navigate for non tech individuals.

Contras:

A technical feature while exiting an exam