Filtrar por:

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre ManagerPlus

Gestiona tus órdenes de trabajo, programas de mantenimiento preventivo y registros de activos de forma más rápida y eficiente con el CMMS de ManagerPlus.

Descubre más sobre ManagerPlus

Mostrando 137 opiniones

Don E.
Business Consultant en Canadá
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Delivered Value for Price

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Our goal was to automate our work order system and develop a scheduling system for preventative maintenance. We met those goals in implementing Manager Plus. However we are concerned that because the product we were on boarded with needed several fixes the implementation process has gone on longer than it should have.

Of the alternatives we evaluated we felt Manager Plus delivered the best value. Did not have the most features but did what we wanted for a price we could afford. We were able to adapt product to our way of doing things which was important to us.

Contras:

Implementing a software solution to a business problem was a first for this company. When we signed up we were encouraged to move straight to the Lightning version. After beginning implementation we realized that Lightning was essentially in a beta version. Many of the problems encountered during implementation have been resolved by ManagerPlus over time. Based on past experience this is normal with beta versions of software but since this was not communicated to us and as many in our organization have not been exposed to beta versions of software before it has left a bad taste in many members of our organization.

hace 4 meses

Don, Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback was great, and we look forward to our continued partnership! -Nicholas B Customer Marketing Manager

Christopher K.
Mountain Manager en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Awesome program and customer support.

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Overall my experience has been great. got me up to speed on everything i needed and keeps my preventive maintenace up to date.

Program is very easy to navigate through. The support I got to transfer from one cmms to the other was great.

Contras:

The only thing that bugs me is when I print out my WO's is I have to do it one at a time and adjust the size everytime.

hace 8 meses

Christopher, Thank you for the kind review! We're glad to have you on board and look forward to our continued partnership. -ManagerPlus Team

Jeannie C.
Fleet Assistant en EE. UU.
Servicios

Review 8/3/2016

1,5 hace 5 años

Customer service is usually efficient with their responses to my questions. It's good to see more training webinars becoming available. When we first started using this program there were hardly any.

Contras:

That the reports module is not user friendly. We had the desktop Manager Plus Enterprise previously and the reports were much better and easier to configure than on the Cloud version. I don't use the report module for this reason. I download to Excel and generate from there. It's disappointing that we pay for it and really are not able to utilize it. Wish the Cloud version was more user friendly to iPads and iPhones. The different modules are not always easy to move around in or to scroll menus in as a desktop version is. All of our Mechanics use the Cloud in the field b/c of the info that we want them to have access to. That is their biggest complaint is not being able to navigate very easily. The 15 minutes before the program logs you out automatically is very inconvenient. Would be nice to have the option of how long you want it to stay logged in. Being able to attach larger than 4MB to an attachment would be nice. We have user manuals that we would like to put under attachments for our field mechanics and the cloud won't allow us b/c of the size. Some pictures have also ran into this issue. Updates seem to take a long time to be released. Once a year seems like a long time, especially with an internet based program.

Dave T.
SR MECHANIC en EE. UU.
Seguridad pública, 51-200 empleados

HAPPY FIRE MECH

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: THIS IS A WELL ROUNDED ASSET AND MAINTENANCE PROGRAM. IT IS EASY TO USE, SUPPORT HAS BEEN EXCEPTIONAL

THE WAY REQUESTS AND WORK ORDERS INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER. THE NEW INSPECTION SOFTWARE IS A NICE TOUCH.

Contras:

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE INSPECTIONS HAVE A OPTION TO CREATE A REQUEST INSTEAD OF A WORK ORDER. THE BAR AND QR CODE PRINTING TO A LABLE MARKER IS NOT THAT GREAT.

hace 4 meses

Thank you for the kind review! We will pass the kind words on to our support team. -Nicholas B. Customer Marketing Manager

J.c. H.
Sr. Process Engineer en EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

Good experience with Manager+

4 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Pros:
Manager+ was one of the few CMMS packages out there that still supports a software client installation with an option to host the database on our own server. Most of the competition now only offers web browser based systems that are often clunky and slower to load, plus many require costly subscriptions with cloud-only licensing schemes. Manager+ licensing strategies are all very straight forward, and while they do offer cloud hosting and a browser based interface along with a client option, you can host the database on your own server to avoid the subscription costs. The client interface runs quickly on a average PC, plus its intuitive and easy to learn without being watered down. Manager+ offers informative and helpful training as an option that is well worth the cost. Their tech support has also been top notch.
Cons:
On the flip-side, their "notify" module provides automatic e-mail notifications and reports which can be useful, but functionality is admittedly very limited in capability since it operates only on predefined templates, offering nearly no opportunity for customization. Only a few of the templates can be sent to non-user email addresses. I'd really like to see more customizable e-mail notifications along with the ability to send any report automatically to any email address. I'm told that their plan is to continue to develop this fairly new notify module, which is good news since it's the only real weak point of the product.
Conclusion:
We spent a lot of time evaluating the pros and cons of Manager+ vs. their competition, and for our needs, I'm totally confident that Manager+ was a great choice. All things considered, I've been very happy with this product.

Carolyn M.
Admin. Assistant III en EE. UU.
Automoción, 51-200 empleados

Manager Plus Pro

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It is very expensive for the annual Customer Support that I might use once per year; but if you do utilize customer Service they are excellent. It is not a very user friendly program as errors are easy to make, and very difficult to correct.

Very versatile for various tracking record keeping. The screen set up is very easy to see/read (this is not true with a different new software i am using, so I do appreciate Manager's screen)

Contras:

Very easy to make errors, very difficult to correct errors.

Steve V.
Defensa y espacio, 1.001-5.000 empleados

OSK

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Exceptional!

The software has help us better manager our work while being able to keep our customers well informed. The software is very intuitive and the new Lighting well laid out and easy to look at.

Contras:

Reports are difficult to create and or customize.

Respuesta ManagerPlus Software

hace 9 meses

Steve, Thanks so much for your show of support by leaving us a review! We're glad to have you as a customer of ManagerPlus and look forward to our continued partnership.

Zuneera Z.
Quality & Compliance Manager en Canadá
Aviación y aeroespacial, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

add some more features for ease of use

Comentarios: great!

ease of use ManagerPlus Knowledge Center is really helpful excellent customer support! 10/10 Traceability can go paperless

Contras:

It would be nice to have the following features added to Lightning: Ability to link existing WOs to PO Ability to link Asset IDs to PO Certification Module added to the Lightning Platform instead of having to go to Classic Customizable WO Note Types as you did in Classic Option to hide some fields so you can customize what appears on the printed WO; example: if there are no "Parts" added to the WO Option to "Copy Asset" in Lightning

hace 4 meses

Thank you for the review, Zuneera! I will pass the kind words on to our team. Nicholas B. Customer Marketing Manager

Mitch D.
Sr. Logistics Analysts en
10.000+ empleados

Transportation industry application of Manager Plus

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The product is continually evolving which is good but there is a lack of communication between the development staff and user community. It is extremely rare for me to hear that I product suggestion or fix has been implemented, most time I find out through self discovery since I don't have time to read through there release notes on a daily basis.

This is a very cost effective product that has the functionality needed to control fleet maintenance and cost allocations. It is easy to use and has a consistent feel through most of the modules and functions

Contras:

Some of the requires we have like tracking rentals are not well supported but it is flexible enough that you can work around every limitation I have found. I would like to see more robust reporting and controls on data elements but I believe that these are in development and what I have seen of them have been promising so far

Dale H.
Maintenance supervisor en EE. UU.
Productos farmacéuticos, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Slow and cumbersome to use

3 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: keeping track of assets and running costs its better that previous versions but still doesn't appear to be designed for our industry.

not easy to use a lot of things cannot be done or do not work in same way as previous versions

Contras:

Does not integrate with tablets as well as we were assured it would, still slow and sometimes have to restart in order to see anything that was done recently. Works but .... still a lot of features that we requested are not available or do not work as we would like.

hace 4 meses

Dale, As tough as it is to hear about these issues we sincerely appreciate you bringing them to our attention. Our goal is to give you a product that you love and your feedback helps us do that. We'll be in touch! -Nicholas B. Customer Marketing Manager

Dawn L.
Administrative Assistant en
Servicios, 201-500 empleados

Manager Plus Pro review

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I've been using this product for approximately 8 years now. I only use the work order, log and asset modules. We tried using the inventory module, however it does not function they way we would need it to, to serve our purpose. The module for assets is great. I would say it probably stores more info than we actually need. The work order and log modules I basically use on a daily basis. Over all I am satisfied with their functionality. I also like that this program hardly ever crashes or has technical issues. That to me, is a huge plus!

Easy to learn to use and train others. The reporting functionality is great, especially for work order repairs in order to find past work that has been done on our trucks. Able to run log reports for fuel, engine hours etc with ease. Entering work order info is easy as well as entering fuel, mileage and engine hours in the logs.

Contras:

I don't like the fact that i have to use my mouse so much when entering work orders. I feel like the task would flow much smoother if I could hit F keys to move to a different tab or drop down list etc rather than having to stop typing to use the mouse to get to the next area I want to be in. I wish I could import spreadsheet data to the log module rather than having to print the spreadsheet and then key it all in manually ( but i hear thats available in the upgraded version ).

Adam A.
Computer System Administrator en EE. UU.
Servicios, 51-200 empleados

Solid and evolving software

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It gives our fleet crew chance to manage all assets and be proactive with all schedule vehicle maintenance.

We started using Manger Plus 20 years ago when it was DOS based application. Over the years software has been converted to a user-friendly GUI application, users feedback was incorporated into product's functionality. You can create user defined custom fields which is very helpful. Great search engine. Recently we integrated it with our Active Directory, user can log in to the application with their Windows creds. Quick and responsive US based support is a BIG plus.

Contras:

Sometimes reporting provides too much info. Besides that, it is a great product. 20 years in service and counting.

Charles B.
Building Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

CMMS wel worth the cost

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: ManagerPlus provide monitoring and controlling of the DC Court's Equipment Preventative Maintenance Program. We are using the cloud version of the program and recently added the mobile application. Implementation was straight forward even with over 1000 assets and last month generated over 100 work orders from the Preventive Maintenance Schedules.
There are a numerous benefits that our organization is getting by using this software. We were able to consolidate all equipment information. We successfully used the Work Order module for some time and now are in the process of implementing the schedules and inventory modules.
For the basic user the simplicity of the program does not represent a challenge once is familiar with its layout. From the administrator perspective is a little more challenging but once the assets are uploaded the program offers a number of ways to review the data. Information can be viewed in the screen or there a number of reports that can be generated from the different modules. The reports also can be customized with some limitations. Data can be arranged in different ways but settings are not maintain once the page is reload.
The mobile application is basic and is more challenging to navigate. It should be and option to key in the asset number for review; the only option to get asset information is by barcode scanning. We trying to find out the best way to display work orders and looks like this will be possible by setting up favorites.
The customer support is excellent. Calls are always answered in a timely manner and the operator always provide the necessary information to solve the problem. The on-line support offers a number of videos and training opportunities.
Overall is a great software

Mike G.
Maintenace Engineer en EE. UU.
Servicios medioambientales, 51-200 empleados

Meeker Memorial Hospital

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I researched this software at a previous job and purchased it and implemented the maintenance program. The cost and ease of use was a no brainer to me when I started at the hospital and they didn't have a CMMS was to get Manager plus here as well. Great program and the customer support is wonderful.

Extremely easy to use, Cost, Customer Support

Nathan S.
Producción de alimentos, 501-1.000 empleados

Great product and support

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The mobile platform allows my team to take the power of Manager Plus with them out into the plant.

The software is easy to use and there is always support if you run into problems.

Contras:

We are on the 4,4,5 budgeting system and that is not an option at this time when using the budget module.

Michel C.
Controller en
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

ManagerPlus Small Business module.

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Cloud based ManagerPlus comes in three different modules: Small Business, Corporate, and Enterprise. The one I use is the Small Business one, the reason? because its a small business (medium sized machining shop). This module comes with the necessary tools to do maintenance according to schedule. This tools are: work order management, assets management, preventive maintenance, parts list, and meter tracking (I haven't uploaded info to the meter tracking. I will do that in the future). I haven't tried other CMMS's, but I was open to the purchase of this software because it offers the opportunity to buy the one that fits your budget and needs. And my budget was enough to afford 25 dollars per user each month.

*Different modules give you the chance to buy according to your budget and needs. *Great tutorials that can cover from uploading assets to training technicians to open/close work orders.

Contras:

*Not compatible with Mac. *The tutorials come in packages sold separately.

Pamela M.

OC AND REQUESTS ARE VERY USER FRIENDLY AND VERY HELPFUL FOR TRACKING ISSUES

LISCENCING FOR USERS OC WILL BE VERY EXPENSIVE

Thank you for the 5-star review, Pam! Nicholas B. Customer Marketing Manager

Alex S.
Director Of Marketing & IT en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

The program was extremely indepth but was to big for our company's needs

5 hace 4 años

The program was extremely in depth. The modules were very easy to understand. The organization and potential to expand and scale the product was great.

Contras:

The initial data input and setup was extremely time consuming. We took days putting all of our equipment into the program. That wasn't a huge deal. The biggest issue was that some of our employees couldn't figure the basics out.

Troy C.
PM facilitator en Canadá
Productos cosméticos, 501-1.000 empleados

Manager Plus

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Good system to use would recommend to people. I only use it for preventative maintenance work orders. Print out of reports could be better.

pretty easy to use, I learned how to use it on my own no training needed

reports could be better

Gilbert P.
Manager en EE. UU.
Aerolíneas/aviación, 11-50 empleados

Outstanding

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: very good

the overall use is Friendly to use and very helpful

Contras:

none, the software is esay to understand

Bruce T.
HVAC tech en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

Nebraska Wesleyan University

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It works very well for what i do. I only use it for maintenance scheduling - no inventory or employee tracking. Occasional software glitches, but can always close the window and reopen to resolve the problem. Database backup not very user friendly.

meets all my basic needs very well

database backup overly complicated

Respuesta ManagerPlus Software

hace 5 años

Hello Bruce, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear about the success you are having! Please feel free to reach out to our support team to work through any challenges you are having with your database backup. Support can be reached at 800-730-9809.

Crystal W.
Supervisor en
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Havent explored all the functions, but great for PM!

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: All cmms software require time to make the data base, time that I usually dont have, so I only use this software for Preventive Maintenace. The economic chapters of the software I havent got around to using the. I dont know if those aspects will be easy or hard to use, but for the meantime its giving me great results. If youre like me and are not that concerned with the money side of maintenance you can try the cheap ManagerPlus module. It doesnt have a lot of choices that I have heard the other two have, but its enough for me.

I dont have to use an excel spread sheet anymore. Timely maintenance with their correspondent reminders are making my job a lot easier. Cheap for twenty something dollars a month (per user).

Contras:

Cant use it via your cellphone.

Bruce A.
Facilities Manager en Canadá
Administración gubernamental

Great fleet manager

4 hace 5 años

Very easy to use and great support, that's it I have no more do not feel like writing a book what I like about it is here short and sweet.

Contras:

I do not like how the history works in that you have to wait until it flips through all the RO numbers starting from the beginning, it would be nice if it could go to exactly what you are looking for

Russell B.
Automoción
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great Software for small or large companys.

5 hace 6 años

This software is very user friendly. It is simple to learn and you can do as much or as little as you want to concerning information that you keep up with. The people at Manager Plus have been nothing but helpful as I was getting setup with their product as well as when I had questions.

Contras:

I would love to be able to save Contacts & Vendors in the system but I can't in my Small Business package. With our small trucking company it is not worth the money to upgrade software at this time.

Brad M.
Applications Manager en EE. UU.
Aerolíneas/aviación, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Support for Manager Plus Lighting is Horrendous - Don't upgrade

1 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Terrible

Software look aesthetically pleasing and it is nice to be cloud based

Contras:

Software support is horrendous and the software is very buggy.

hace 5 meses

Brad, As tough as this is to hear, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Our goal at ManagerPlus is to make all customers feel supported and there has clearly been a disconnect between where we strive to be and where you currently are. I've brought your concerns to the appropriate parties and we'll be in contact very soon to get these problems sorted out. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally with any questions. -Nicholas B. Customer Marketing Manager [email protected]