15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre CampiumDB

Gestiona campamentos de día, campamentos para dormir, campamentos de verano. Registro en línea, portal para padres, alojamiento de fotos, correo electrónico masivo, noticias, entre otros.

Descubre más sobre CampiumDB

Online registration and payments. Also, customer service from the [sensitive content hidden] is quick and easy to contact.

Contras:

Running reports is tricky and some reports we aren't able to run, but Campium continues to work to meet our needs.

Valoraciones de CampiumDB

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
5,0
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

CampiumDB tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 28 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado CampiumDB antes?

Filtrar opiniones (28)

Matthew
Director of Youth Ministry and Programming en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

A great addition to camps of all sizes.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It's been very pleasant. We saw record early registrations and have been able to really have control on the backend of things. This is very much because of the flexibility that Campium has allowed us to have. There's always going to be speed bumps when moving from one thing to the next, but the response time has been great when we've run into them and the issues we've had have simply been just us learning the system and how it works. The system does what we tell it to do, so if we tell it the wrong thing then it's going to give us exactly what we asked it to give. This program has been really great for us so far on the registration side.

Compared to other camp registration programs, Campium was a clean and easy set up. Once you understand the system, which isn't complicated, you have full use of the program to make it what you need it to be for your camp.

Contras:

There is a small learning curve if you haven't interacted with camp registration programs in the past. Things like "seasons" and "forms" take on a new meaning. Some may find it difficult to adjust to things on the bank side.

JOJO
ASSISANT MANAGER en EE. UU.
Cría de ganado, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

THE DAY WE STOPPED USING A TYPEWRITER

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We have solved an enormous amount of business issues with Campium. Our greatest struggle is changing our old habits and practices to catch up to what Campium can offer.

Campium is our one stop shop. It has changed the way we do business and has allowed our management team new tools and information. The integration of this system has been the most important. The ease of changing products and offering discounts and refunds has been paramount. The email options and email invoices have been great.

Contras:

It would be nice to be able to batch edit sales to our clients. We have one product that is charged every week to a different group of people. This group is 120-150, we have to individual sell that product to each person. Also it would be nice to have more notes in the attached to a sale or refund. This may be an internal issue that we need to figure out our best practices to manage. The only other issue that has come up for us is that parents would like to see availability before they begin our lengthy registration form.

Alex
Camp Directory en EE. UU.

Camp Director

3,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: for what it is its ok. I don't love the product but its not horrible. It just needs more functions geared toward the type of camp we run

The features I understand work well such as creating classes and ease for payment and camper bio

Contras:

there are a lot of functions that campium can not do that we need

Respuesta de Campium

el año pasado

Hi - What functions are you looking for for your camp that we don't have? We're always adding new functionality and any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Tiffany
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Campium

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have had a great overall experience with CampiumDB thus far. This was the best move we could've made regarding our software needs for our summer camp program.

I love the functionality of this software. It was everything we were looking for as a summer camp- parent portal, online registration, and financial reporting. I also love how quick and responsive [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is for any questions we may have. If you are looking for a top tier software for your camp, this is the one to get!

Contras:

The only con I could think of are the bugs sometimes with individual accounts, however Campium is super responsive and it's technology so that's to be expected.

Joanne
Internet and Operations Manager en EE. UU.

CampiumDB - Easy Set Up and Launch

5,0 hace 2 años

CampiumDB was very easy to set up and launch. Our summer camp registration was configured in a couple of days and will be easy to duplicate and launch in future years. Customer Support is also quick, responsive, and efficient.

Contras:

I'd like more configurable settings for Coupons/Discounts.

Leahanne
Assistant en EE. UU.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, I really like Campium and have found that I use it so often and it makes my life easier on the whole!

In my position, I'm checking into Campium daily. If I ever have a question or need help, [sensitive content hidden] is there to help. The customer service and response time is unparalleled. [sensitive content hidden] clearly cares about his clients and is always there for you!

Contras:

If I could change the setup for the parent page, I would have the the parent be able to pick a program after clicking on their child's name. Now they click on the child then see all of the products we offer in a long list. It's overwhelming to the families and if we could separate it by each program, that would be great.

Emily
Fuente de la reseña

A must have for my summer camp!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have used campium for the past ten years. It just improves and improves each year with accessibility and ease of use. Cary is very responsive in helping with ANYTHING I need from helping me figure out an easier way to do something or troubleshooting any issue I may have. I will definitely remain a CampiumDB user!

Campium makes the accounting and management aspect of my summer camp very easy. If ever I have an issue with the site, help is given right away and the issue is fixed very quickly.

Contras:

Sometimes there are some glitches in the site or the payment processor where it may be down briefly. This is always very brief and fixed as soon as I alert it.

Anne
Administración gubernamental, 11-50 empleados

Product Review

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Campium has made it possible to maintain all of our daily operational needs in a user friendly online environment. Campium Staff is very helpful every time we need assistance.

This is a very user friendly system. If we call with a concern, Campium quickly resolves it for us.

Contras:

There really isn't anything that we don't like about this software system.

Renee
Director of Summer Programs

Campium Database Review

5,0 hace 11 años

Comentarios: Cary is someone who is very interested in teaming with you to customize Campium to meet your specific needs. Campium and Cary have both surpassed my expectations with customer service and quality.

I have been very pleased with using Campium. This is the first year we have used a software program to enable us to make online registration an easy and available option for our customers. Campium is well designed and easy to use for both the consumer and the user. Some of my favorite features is how it is compatible with our current credit card system and it allows me to easily track revenue. From a customer standpoint, Campium is easily navigated and integrates with your website so customers are not left feeling that they have gone to a host site to register for programs. It is very seamless. Working with Cary has been a pleasure. He is very attentive, often checking up on his product making sure everything is running smoothly. I appreciate how easy he is to get in contact with, how quickly he makes changes per my request, and how open he is to customizing his product to suit my specific needs. His level of customer service and support is exemplary.

Contras:

As a new customer, Campium can appear to be a bit unfinished/unpolished. Do not let this influence your decision to go with another company. Campium is customized to suit your specific needs, which means it is not going to look like a finished product until you do a little work. In the end, you will be very happy with the result.

Daniel

Best Camp Software Around

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Campium is the best camp decision that we have made. It makes the registration process very easy for both staff members and parents. We have been using Campium for about 5 years and will continue to do so. The customer service is very quick and efficient. We are very happy that we found this camp software management program.

The program has every feature that a camp director needs.

No cons

Conor
Assistant Director en EE. UU.
Educación primaria/secundaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The comprehensive and immediate customer support dramatically outweighs the occasional glitches.

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Dramatically overhauling on every front.

Billing is now lightning fast as well as clean and comprehensive. I cannot stress enough how invaluable that has been.

Contras:

Certain user mistakes have no elegant solutions: When a parent creates a duplicate account there is no way to "combine" the accounts. Though the data can be manually transferred to one account and the duplicates "deleted", the "deleted" accounts still clutter the searchable database. Whereas some "deleted" data is valuable on an account to show the history of changes made to a parent's cart, it's frustrating to have a permanent record of every typo and misclick. Having the option to delete beyond the current level of deletion would clean up our records dramatically.

Respuesta de Campium

hace 7 años

Deleted accounts don't show up when using the search box. You can also submit a ticket for any accounts you want permanently deleted. We used to allow camps to delete users, but it resulted in far too many people accidentally deleting an account that shouldn't have been deleted.

Misti
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, Trabajador autónomo

Summer Camp Registration

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I liked Campium and will use it again next year. The primary reason is I liked working with rep and felt like I could get help when I needed it.

Once I figured out how it all worked, it was pretty easy to use. It was pretty versatile and did most of what I wanted in an efficient way. The thing I liked the most was the customer support. If there was something the program couldn't do, rep would find a work around, or create a new function. He was great to work with.

Contras:

The program was not really able to use for medical tracking, or really set up to collect medical information easily. It worked, but it is not one of the primary functions of the system.

Sharon
Assistant Camp Director en EE. UU.
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 11-50 empleados

Campium is worth using.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The second year has been easier than the first.

Contras:

A separate nurses log tab would be helpful.

Jake
Fuente de la reseña

Campium has made our lives so much easier!

5,0 hace 7 años

We love the flexibility of the software, the responsiveness of the developers, the simplicity of the payment processing, and the ease of use for our administrative staff.

Contras:

I don't have any complaints about Campium. The only suggestion I can think of off the top of my head would be to add e-check functionality.

Dylan
Assistant Director

Thank you Campium!

5,0 hace 12 años

Comentarios: Overall we can't recommend the system enough. Technology can either make life easy or hard. Campium simplifies and empowers it's users. It's one of the best parts of our camp. Thank you Campium!

Campium is by far the most intuitive and user friendly system we have ever used. Other systems are ancient and operate on old logic where only does it take time for staff to learn the ancient/backwards way of doing things but it's also hard for parents to use the online registration system. Campium, on the other hand, is simple, clean and malleable. It's able to fit everyone's needs because you're able design the way you and your users see it and use it. If that sounds overwhelming, it's not. It's refreshingly organized and simple.

Contras:

As of right now, Campium is still a new system so there are a few kinks here and there but the few issues we have had have been resolved that same day. This is definitely not the case with some of the larger companies.

Kat
Associate Director of Admission en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Campium has made our camp registration significantly more efficient and easy!

5,0 hace 7 años

Customer support (phone calls and emails were always answered within the day and usually immediately), ease for both our school and registrants, user friendly system, batch emails,

Elizabeth
Director of Summer Programs en EE. UU.

Summer Camp

5,0 hace 5 años

The Campium software helped to streamline many of the processes that are necessary to run a successful camp. Having the ability to make reports about information to share with other departments within the school was extremely useful. The support we received from our Campium rep was always fast and helpful.

Contras:

As first time users, although we did go through a training, there were and still are many functions that the software has that I am unsure/unclear about. I am not sure if there is a "software guide" of some sort that lists all of the possible functions that the software offers as well as descriptions of how to use each function.

Director?Owner en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great System, and most importantly amazing Customer Service!

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Whenever I have needed help , or a modification of some type with the system. I have received unprecedented customer service.

Does what I was looking for a complete automated system.

Kay
Assistant Director en EE. UU.

Great Service

5,0 hace 10 años

Comentarios: We are a small non-profit camp that was new to having online software last year. After reviewing several options we chose Campium because of the right price point and client satisfaction. Cary was extremely responsive to my questions and my requests throughout our implementation, usage and long after camp was over. This first year, we had to educate ourselves as well as our instructors and clients on using the software, and Cary quickly resolved any items to help us through that process. The support we received was over and above my expectations. The software provides the basics of exactly what a small camp like our needs. And, with the easy access to and attention from the Campium support team, our transition was a smooth one.

Jackie
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent product and customer service for an affordable price!

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Campium db was able to provide most of what we were looking for in a camp software at a price that our non-profit camp could afford. We had some very unique situations and needed a bit of customization. The "big" companies could not and would not provide what we were looking for. The Campium team was willing to listen to our needs and design a product that worked for us. We are very pleased with the outcome. We also received many compliments on the system from our camp parents. Overall it is pretty easy to navigate and is very user friendly. I would highly recommend this camp software especially if you are looking to customize a system to fit your needs and you can appreciate good customer service!

Noah
Senior Programs Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great product and amazing service

4,0 hace 9 años

Comentarios: The Connecticut Pre-Engineering Program (CPEP) used the Campium software for student registration this year and it made a world of difference. Because of the all-in-one package afforded by the database and website solution, we spent much less time organizing and processing the data, and we had many fewer errors as well. The integrated emailing tool was a time-saver too. Above all, the Campium team provided outstanding customer support. Perhaps the best I've seen for any product I've ever used. For any given challenge and on any given day, throughout the whole 6 month build up and implementation, the Campium team always responded within 24 hours with a solution. Highly recommended!

Laura
Marketing en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool for camp mangemant.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Customer service is outstanding. I have received a very quick response any time I have questions.

I like the ability to view the camper/parent profiles and manage any changes in status.

Contras:

The Knowledge Base could be a little more detailed.

Cookie

Incredibly user friendly

5,0 hace 11 años

Comentarios: This is a great program. So easy to use that it takes little to no training for us to implement. Anyone can use it!

Every part of the program is intuitive and user friendly. The ticket system works great. It's easy to report problems and they get attention immediately. Parent's are happy with the site. Staff is happy with the site. Love having live chat with parent's. Gives an immediacy to the responses. Reasonably priced.

No problems yet!

Sarah
Assistant to the Executive Director
Fuente de la reseña

Great software, easy to use!

5,0 hace 10 años

Comentarios: Our experience with Campium has been great! I learned it in one day, it's very user friendly. If I encountered any issues or questions, filling out a support ticket was no different than sending an email (just a matter of typing out the question). I always got a response within 24 hours (usually within just a few hours). I like that they are always striving to make it even more user friendly and intuitive.

Daniel

Campium

5,0 hace 10 años

Comentarios: Campium has definitely made this year's summer seem like a breeze. The software is easy to use and very effective. If you happen to have any questions regarding the software, the customer service department answers it within a business day (usually within the hour). Great product and very affordable. I am a proud Campium customer.