Filtrar por:

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre EZOfficeInventory

Software de administración del ciclo de vida de activos creado para las necesidades de seguimiento de activos. Depreciación, códigos de barras y más. Pruébalo gratis.

Descubre más sobre EZOfficeInventory

Mostrando 1.152 opiniones

Leonardo B.
Administrador en Venezuela
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados

buena experiencia

4 el año pasado

el sistema tiene muy buenas opciones y funciones que permiten registrar y ontrolar el inventario de diferentes maneras

Contras:

hay equipos que no tienen serial único y que al colocarlos como "asset stock" el sistema no permite registrar los seriales individualmente

Marvin B.
Marvin B.
Merchandise Manager en EE. UU.
51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very easy to use and understand. Great user interface. Editing is a breeze!

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This software is taking me from several huge spreadsheets and no photos to a streamlined, searchable, history tracking, photo attached inventory system. No longer do I have to track multiple files and spreadsheets. It is all in one place.

It is FAST and very simple to use. I can change records so easily if I need to correct or edit anything. Adding custom fields is great for unique data. Searching is with the ability to search multiple terms at once. Filtering allows me to further 'drill down'. The three different types of items make it simple to separate company owned, client owned and disposable inventory. Adding photos and other documents is also very easy. Managing photos is fairly simple, but see 'cons' below. User permission has a very deep control mechanism allowing viewability to be finely tuned and managed as needed. The cart feature is awesome for checking out multiple items at once. You can then check in the same cart for fast returns. Searching with the mobile app via text, or scanning QR codes is blazing fast. Zero time is wasted waiting on EZO. Any lag is all on me. I use this software to track items in a photo studio, the things that belong to our clients that we are photographing. As such, we must isolate those items so that there is no client crossover. This works great!

Contras:

As of this writing (5/2018) the view is not 'responsive' to your screen size. It is also not possible to manually resize column widths. Some views allow you to hide the right sidebar while others do not. This is promised to be an updated feature coming in 7/2018. When interacting with individual records after a search, it is not possible to return to the search results. The search must be repeated. There is no feature to create shelf barcode or QR code labels. Must use external software, but you can easily link those, one by one.

Duane K.
Business Development Manager en EE. UU.
Organización de eventos, 11-50 empleados

The Ease of EZOFFICEInventory

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: My personal experience has been great. When speaking with potential clients, if they have certain preferences on equipment needs, I can easy access our inventory to see off we have that particular equipment instantly. It is just very easy to use. It's not clunky in any way.

It's very user friendly software. Before selecting it, we looked at one other software. What we loved about it was the ability to customize it without having to call support for help. We are able to track all of our inventory via barcode no matter what project they are assigned to with ease, via online or mobile app.

Contras:

As soon as I have an answer I will update. We are very pleased with the software.

el año pasado

Hi Duane, hope you are having a good day! Thank you for giving us the positive energy. If you ever feel like discussing anything related to the system and your workflow feel free to reach out to us. We will be happy to help.

Eric S.
Head of Operations en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados

EZ Office Inventory for Audio Equipment Management

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Very easy to add and organize assets that are part of our audio equipment inventory that we use at events. The barcode/labeling tools and notification email templates are also very helpful.

Contras:

Our use case is slightly specific so we've had to create some workarounds to fit our process within the bounds of what EZ Office can currently do

el mes pasado

Hi Eric, Thank you for your feedback. We're glad that EZOffice is working well for you and helping you with your operations. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you need help. Our customer success team would be glad to address your queries.

Ashlee S.
Technology Services Specialist en EE. UU.
Organización cívica y social, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

As a new user who has never used similar software, I have many criticisms

3 el año pasado

It is very helpful to be able to look up an asset by serial number, asset id, comments, etc.

Contras:

I find it difficult to process multiple assets at once. For example, when printing tags if the batch is not easily filtered it is difficult to get everything on one download. If I want to print various tags that have nothing in common to filter by then I will have to print each one individually. It has created a situation where a missed asset number will just be abandoned and left in the retired state indefinitely. The function of check in and out has also been abandoned by my company due to the limits on members that can be added as well as the difficulty of keeping up with who should be added or deleted. It has made more sense to note in the comments who has checked out an asset because its far easier to implement and manage. Another note, we have assets that are IT related and non-IT related. It would be very helpful to be able to separate these into groups that may be associated with the admin account related to each department.

el año pasado

Hello Ashlee. Thank you for taking out the time to provide us detailed feedback. You can easily divide your IT and non IT assets on the basis of different groups and locations - the custom roles feature allows you to limit users to only their assigned groups which will in turn restrict non IT members from viewing your IT assets. There are multiple ways to pick assets from different pages but we would like to know more details as to how you are currently using it. We are currently evaluating checkouts against multiple people and we'd love to get your insights on it. We would like you to drop us an email at [email protected] and your assigned solutions consultant will set up a call with you to configure your account in a way that you don't have to face these troubles again.

Sarah W.
Guest Services Associate en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

Life Saver

4 hace 4 meses

This software has saved us so much time and money! We were frequently in a state of buying things we already had, losing things we thought we had, making guesses at how to charge each of our business locations for the supplies they were using, and always losing control of our storage spaces. Everything has changed with the implementation of this software! We will be using it more and more to manage all of our inventory.

Contras:

I find the app not very simple or intuitive to use. I wish it were more straightforward

hace 3 meses

Hey Sarah! Thank you so much for this amazing review. Feedback like this is really encouraging for us to keep the quality of the product up and help our clients get maximum value out of the software. We're glad that EZOffice is working great for your organization. Good news is that our team is working on the complete revamp of the mobile app that will be rolled out early next year. Hopefully, it will address your concerns about the app. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you have any queries.

Joel A.
Equipment Circulation Student Manager en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados

My Take on EZOfficeInventory for Colleges

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I was the staff member who implemented and set up this system for our college and I work on the team that uses this software everyday. We have about 200 assets in our system and over 5000 users. We use this system to manage reservations and loans of tech hardware such as speaker systems and cameras. Overall the system has worked well for our needs but I can tell that is is not optimized for this use case. We love the customer support and the flexibility of this software.

For our use case the most valuable feature is definitely the ability to pull user information from our existing LDAP system so we never have to worry about creating user profiles or authentication. We also love the "carts" module which saves us time when checking out multiple assets to the same student/staff member.

Contras:

It is frustrating that carts is not set up as part of the core of the software and is instead an add-on. This means certain features like sending alerts based on cart actions or seeing cart reservations along side single item reservations. I feel this is likely due to the fact that this system is designed for companies to manage their assets among staff, but we are implementing it as a service/customer lending system sort of like a library for tech hardware.

Lucas P.
Director of Quality en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great Asset Tracking Tool!

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: EZ Office has definitely improved our ability to track where all our Assets are and keep track of all their history. We were using an Excel spreadsheet, EZ is much better! The customer support is excellent!

The ease of use is great and the learning curve is low. The ability to search and sort for specific assets, the state it is in, where it is, calibration status and ..., is a powerful tool. The ease of editing Services and scheduling services. The App is pretty good too.

Contras:

We are working on a one stop shop for a Packing List, but have struggled to make one Packing List that also includes the miscellaneous items shipping and returning. When an item is updated for its return date, I get 20 e-mails of all the items instead of just one e-mail that includes all the items on 1 Packing List.

hace 2 años

Hi Lucas, We hope to find you in good health. We're delighted to hear that your organization switched from manual spreadsheet software to EZOfficeInventory. We're glad that we helped to improve your ability to track assets and maintain an active history. Thank you for the compliments to our customer support team, who try to respond to every query as promptly as they can. If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to assist you.

Aldo C.
IT en México
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados

Review from EZOffice Inventory

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: my experience with EZOffice is excellent, comfortable and easy, can be used without experience in software to inventory

I like this software because is easy to administer and bring me reports complete also I can be tracking devices history

What I didn't like is the graphic interface, I think I could improve

hace 2 años

Hello Aldo, We appreciate your valuable feedback and are extremely glad you liked EZOfficeInventory's reporting feature. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design that will hopefully enhance your user experience. Stay tuned for updates, and feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any queries in the future.

Dean S.
Managing Director en RU
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It's good to know what we have and where it is !!

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Although not very cheap we decided to have the full version after using the trial, the cost could be offset by one item not getting lost or several not being abused as they could be

We really like knowing where items are, where they have been, and who has used them, it not only reduces losses but we also believe it reduces abuse of items as staff know they have to return an item and need to return it in good condition

Contras:

Sometimes the capture of the barcode is difficult but that could be user error, overcome by manual searching

hace 5 meses

Hi Dean, thank you for your kind review. We are glad to know EZOfficeInventory is working well for you. Regarding the barcode scanning issue, a Solutions Consultant will reach out to you to figure out what is causing that.

Laura S.
Communications Specialist en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to set up and use--PERFECT for us

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: We now have a great system for checking out our AV and computer equipment. There's no longer a mystery as to where equipment is at so we know how to contact when we are looking for an item(s).

Easy to set up and use. Great app. straight forward great customer service help

Contras:

I haven't really found anything I haven't found anything.

hace 6 meses

Hey Laura, great to know that its working well for you. Thank you so much for providing us with this amazing review. If you ever have any queries or feedback, please feel free to let us know about it at [email protected]

Ulises S.
Media Closet Staff en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados

Amazing Software

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We are using EZOffice to work as a small media closet within a university. This program allows for everything to be easily tracked, and in-turn it helps our business model. We keep marks on prices and item descriptions to make logging more functional. It's great that this online resource is available for purchase, to help businesses big and small get situated and started.

The software allows me to check in equipment very easily. I am able to easily see all of the logs that are within the product such as notes, comments, and check out times. This allows for better maintenance when it comes to missing products or issues with products, and how these could be tracked down to the users that checked out the equipment previously.

Contras:

The inability to customize the layout. I wish that as time progresses, that the layout could be easily changed for more productivity

hace 2 años

Hi Ulises, Thank you for taking out time and writing a review for us. We're glad to hear you had no trouble in using the system and were able to check in your items quickly. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design. Kindly stay tuned for updates. If there's anything we can do to assist you, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected], and we would love to help you.

Braden B.
IT Services en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

EZOffice: Sometimes simple, sometimes not so much.

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I like it, but I think there is definitely room for improvement. It has some great features that are not found elsewhere in my experience, but I wouldn't necessarily pick to use this tool if I had to pick. I wouldn't have any gripes if it was picked for my team again, though.

I liked that everything was easy to categorize. For example, we deploy laptops called "Loaners" for users who don't have a laptop to use while IT fixes their originals. EZOffice made it very easy for us to put those "Loaner" laptops into a group, and then be able to view every laptop in that group and manage our assets more effectively. I also loved the "Previous Owner" field, as it helped me trace down some laptops that had seemingly disappeared. Big help there.

Contras:

I did not like that it manually assigned an asset to our laptops. That has caused me some inconvenience. While searching for an asset tag that we've assigned, say I'm searching for laptop 2415, I'd put 2415 into the search bar, and there would be several laptops brought up as a result. Each of these laptops had EZOffice's personal asset tag assigned, along with our own, (which were never the same.) It was a pain to have to click on each asset to have to find out what it's real Asset tag was.

James B.
Operations Coordinator en RU
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Easiest Software I have used to track assets

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am a massive advocate for this system. I inherited the software at my previous company and when I moved companies I made sure I introduced it we started off with 30 assets and are now looking to increase to over 2000. I'm sure there are more complex systems out there for the nicjhe asset tracking but as an everyday tracking software for small or large asset list I would choose this software over the others I trailled on the market.,

It user friendly customisations options are really key to the success of its use within our company. We are able to add and custom fields for certain product groups to make the software suit various items we have from equipment calibration dates with automatic reminders of expiry to job numbers consumables are used on and charged to. Four different departments use the software to track consumables, high value stock items, plant and test equipment, with the separate views we can all work simultaneously on the same account without affecting each others assets. For the price you cant go wrong if you are looking to track assets in an office, warehouse or construction site environment.

Contras:

Took us a while to get the reporting function finalised so that we could get the required output but with some trial and error and a few customer service calls it now does what we need.

Steve F.
IT Specialist en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Powerful, configurable product that has more features than we need.

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: * We now have an "Asset Tracking Database" that provides listings for Disaster Recovery.
* We can locate assets that have been Checked-out.
* Too involved in keeping an asset database for out 75 PCs.

* Data is stored offsite, in EZOfficeInvetory's "cloud" so it is readily available from anywhere which is a real requirement in the case of a disaster at the office. * Create a report for insurance claim after loss. * Tracks asset assignment to sites/individuals via a Checkout/Checkin model. * Handles concurrent users and conflicts. * Custom fields can be created to handle the need to store additional information.

Contras:

* Had to create many Custom Fields for simple PC asset tracking. * Within PC asset input, input template is not configurable to allow Custom Fields to be moved into more useful areas on the screen. * On asset display screen, again, Custom Fields are not movable to provide a more useful display with least important information at the bottom. * Layout of asset display screen is not configurable. * Pricing model is based on number of users configured not the amount of data stored or the databases used. * Not modular enough to accommodate stripped-down version that would allow us to just use Asset Tracking. * All Functionality that we use, except offsite storage, could be provided by one Excel spreadsheet which would far easier to use and would cover all of the PROs listed above.

hace 2 años

Hi Steve, Thank you for your feedback. We at EZOfficeInventory try very hard to address the problems for clients coming from various verticals. In doing so, we allow the customers to create their own fields to track. We currently do not allow their positioning. However, this will be looked into and taken to the Product Team for further evaluation.

Jacob T.
Electronics Specialist en EE. UU.
Servicios medioambientales, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Robust and simple for retail and ticketing, not so simple navigation.

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: I prefer EZoffice to other inventory tracking applications I've used in the past for its ease of use on the web and mobile, but the user interface needs some work.

I like how every service and item can be linked with timeline of events and actions.

Contras:

Rearranging the preferred information can be tedious. I am not aware of certain features unless I specifically search them out.

el año pasado

Hi Jacob, Thanks for reaching out to us. What kind of information are you looking to rearrange? It would help us better if you let us know your use case and we can help you out accordingly. We also have the search bar on the top of the page and you can use it for quick search. Further more with every module we have a help section to facilitate our clients in a better way. Feel free to email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.

Matthew F.
Systems Administrator en EE. UU.
Educación primaria/secundaria, 51-200 empleados

100 times better than we expected

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We researched an inventory system to migrate to a few years ago and we came across EZOfficeInventory. We determined it looked like the best option and it had one of the best prices. Not only have we thoroughly enjoyed everything about EZOfficeInventory since the migration, but since we have the highest tier subscription plan, we can request any new feature that we want them to integrate for us and we have done that several times already. Each time we request something new they always make it happen for us so we have been pleased with every request we have made. One of the coolest integrations that EZOfficeInventory has is that it integrates directly with Zendesk which is what we use already for our help desk ticketing system. I honestly don't know what we would do without EZOfficeInventory at this point. Even the support staff is friendly and quick to respond.

You can create any kind of custom reports you want. Sort items by groups and sub groups. It syncs with LDAP. The pricing is competitive. You can configure alerts and custom access rights. It uses QR codes and barcodes. Easy to import existing assets from csv files. I could go on, but my hands are getting tired from typing.

Contras:

Having a hard time thinking of any cons, but one thing it could use is a few more "bulk edit" options other than bulk editing assets themselves. Like it would be nice if I could bulk edit a certain user field or something like that. I also wish I could bulk edit the document/image library to remove all the duplicates. This is an extremely minor con.

Harry I.
Facilities Manager/Construction Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Customizable Software at it's best

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Integration was a big issue for us. We had separate programs for inventory, work orders and still had to use hard copies in the field. All of that changed for us with EZOfficeInventory. I had a great Sales person and The Gentleman I've been working with as a consultant has been amazing. Overall I could not be happier with the product at this point.

I had been looking for CMMS software for about 2 years, but for a small non profit the cost of CMMS Programs were out of reach. I came across EZOfficeInventory and decided to reach out to them. My sales person was polite and knowledgeable He said you know Harry this is interesting because I think you can make this work for you because you can customize this to your own needs. He walked me through a free trial and any needs and questions I had during that period. I told him I had to hold off until I had my board meeting and submitted my budget. I gave him a date to call back, he did and without pressure any he sold me an affordable program. I have been working with one of the solution Consultants to set up and design the program to suit my needs. They have been fantastic and get on issues extremely fast to help me move on and teach me how to get the best out of the program for myself and my team. Thank you EZOfficeInventory for Integrating my inventory, work orders, assets and mobile abilities.

Contras:

When I first signed on to EZOfficeInventory The first trainer I had was for someone more advanced then I was on setting up this kind of system and it caused a great amount of frustration to myself and my team. I reached out to my sales person and he was able to get me hooked up with the perfect trainer who could walk me through the process from a to z in a way I understood. So I have to say the only part I had any issue with was dealt with in an incredibly fast and professional manner.

Sanya S.
Manager, Test Systems Development Asia en Tailandia
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

EZOfficeInventory - fits our usage needs and flexible for user customization

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Our department was looking for cloud-based asset management to manage thousands of tools with hundreds of users worldwide. The cloud-based asset management helps us track each asset usage and its status. We also share our assets between sites in different countries. The EZOIofficeInventory has all features with flexibility for us to customize the features to support our needs.

• Single Sign on capability: Compatible with company IT security • Bar-code Scanner: Check-out and check-in an asset or multiple assets at ease • Various of user customization fields and filters

Contras:

• Asset search and filter feature has some limitation. But their support team are listening to our requests and working on these features improvement • Some reports are not generated properly • There are a lot of features that need to spend time learning them

Abe O.
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

A Flexible Asset Management Solution

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We have been very pleased with EZOfficeInventory. We used it to replace a number of manual-input spreadsheets and other DIY solutions. This has been an affordable solution that works exceptionally well for our organization and has been a dramatic improvement from the hodge=podge of solutions that we were using previously.

We really enjoy how versatile this product is. We use it to track everything from computers and peripherals in the office to our trucks in the field. It is simple enough to allow for us to use it across a wide range of assets, but also robust enough to allow us to track service and schedule reminders for regular service and registration on our trailers and equipment. It has dramatically increased accountability across the organization and allowed us to ensure better control of our assets.

Contras:

There are not really very many cons that we have discovered for the software. The only drawback is that some of our less technically savvy employees are a bit intimidated by the UI. However, after the initial hurdles, they seem to pick it up quickly.

Thomas W.
Lead Hardware/Software Specialist en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados

Exactly what we needed

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We are coming from a custom inventory solution through FileMaker Pro. It was setup about 15 years ago and no one knows how to configure it anymore. We looked at several inventory management systems only to be driven off by the cost or lack of features. EZOfficeInventory quoted us with the best price BY FAR, and had just as many features as their competitors. It only took me a week to groom our database and get it uploaded and ready to audit. That was just me working solo while doing my daily tasks.

It's feature rich, and easy to configure. I've had very little difficulty converting our very dated inventory database over to EZOfficeInventory.

Contras:

It would be really convenient if we were able to upload more than 1000 assets at a time. Other than that, I have no complaints so far.

Matthew D.
I.T. Helpdesk Lead en EE. UU.
Servicios para instalaciones, 501-1.000 empleados

Great Inventory System

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This is a great system. Unfortunately I have nothing to compare EZOfficeInventory as the system we used before was just a spreadsheet. EZOfficeInventory has change the way we manage all our IT equipment and now our Finance department is notified when equipment changes hands and knows exactly where everything is. I do have a few issues with the system but they are minor complains. You can only view 25 items at a time which makes things difficult as we have over 500 items entered into the system, you are really limited to the search function to look for things, although it does work well. When clicking on items in your inventory it opens to that page. I wish it opened in its own window because when you are making changes to that item, you have to click back several times. I also wish there was a way to separate the inventory completely so that certain categories can have their own separate asset number. Our Finance department expressed interest in using this system to inventory our vehicles, but I cant really do that as it would mix with our IT's asset numbers and I'd really like them separate. I've only contacted Customer Support one time but they were quick to respond and resolve my issue. If you are still using a spreadsheet to keep inventory I highly suggest trying out EZOfficeInventory as it is a great system to use.

It does what it is advertised to do, I like that there are alerts setup when changes are made, and I can easily pull up reports when needed.

Contras:

I've expressed this in my review.

Jonald G.
System Administrator en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados

EZOfficeInventory = EZSetup = BreEZy Experience

4 el año pasado

The setup was super easy. And one of the big reasons that we picked EZOfficeInventory is the ability to check in and out devices. Oh, and the depreciation value too, when terminating employees want to purchase their current laptop, we can give them the real-time depreciated value of their device.

Contras:

It was the GUI, but then it isn't a con anymore since the update.

el año pasado

Hi Jonald, Thank you for being a great customer. We are always happy to assist our customers so if there's anything you would like to discuss or share your feedback then do not hesitate to drop us an email at the following address: [email protected]

Kerrie D.
Samples en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 11-50 empleados

Fantastic! Fantastic! Fantastic!

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I tell people all the time that EZ should put me on their payroll as much as I praise & recommend their service! I have used EZ for a total of 4 years & have loved every part of it. It's incredibly user-friendly & retains any data you need to see at a glance between the comments section, custom fields & attachments. They have just enough levels of control that aren't overwhelming to incorporate but still maintains the levels of security that are needed. I am currently using it to organize/maintain a Samples Department where we have samples from all over the world with different specs. Each piece (some have multiple quantities & others are a single item) needs to be tracked with specific details maintained amongst 7 departments & 4 branches. Needless to say, this is an amazing tool to keep control & accountability for the assets. Their customer service is phenomenal! Every time I have a question they are quick to respond, thorough in their answer (including links) & have even implemented suggestions I had that helped with workflow. The definition of EZ is working smarter & not harder. Keep the outstanding work up EZ!! You make my job sooooooo much easier!

User-friendly, security levels, QR labels,

Contras:

The only possible thing I can think of is having comments & attachments for the vendors but the Production Team is already working on that (see you in May :-)

Steve V.
HR / Facilites Manager en Canadá
Artículos deportivos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Flexible Tool for more that just inventory

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: So I'm not the main user of this tool. Our Operations team uses it for inventory but my tie in is getting new employees up to speed to use it, and also we've found it can be a useful means of tracking employee access to tools and equipment in one interface so we aren't spread across so many places in our otherwise immature tool environment.

I enjoy that it is flexible, but lightweight. Some inventory systems seem steeped in some old IBM style clunkiness but this tool matches cloud-style service culture and seems to flex where needed.

Contras:

As someone that uses this tool for a few limited purposes, I have yet to really master effective reporting. I feel I either need to educate myself further or the steps to run the limited reports that I want are not as clear as they could be (compared to other EZO features)

hace 2 años

Hi Steve, We hope you're doing well! Thank you for taking out time to review our product. We're happy to see that you found our asset tracking software flexible and useful to track employee access to tools and equipment. If you need any help with understanding the functionality and reporting features, contact us at [email protected] and we can schedule a demo to help you out.