15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de The Applicant Manager

Sobre The Applicant Manager

The Applicant Manager (TAM) se integra a la perfección con tu marca y tus prácticas de reclutamiento de una manera personalizada.

Descubre más sobre The Applicant Manager

This software makes it easy to track applicants and if managers will give you notes to follow it makes the job easy and fast.

Contras:

Sometimes the "notes" section in the candidate window doesn't work, but that is the only complaint I have.

Valoraciones de The Applicant Manager

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

The Applicant Manager tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 128 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado The Applicant Manager antes?

Filtrar opiniones (128)

Nicole
Nicole
Director of Search en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Exactly What I Was Looking For

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: The main benefit for me was that I can now track exactly where we are with a specific applicant and see how well they have been doing throughout the interview process.

This software is extremely intuitive and had exactly what I was looking for when it comes to applicant tracking. I was able to track each potential candidate through the screening process, as well as house all of the applicant information in one place. This included resumes, cover letters, and any notes that were taken from the interviews.

Contras:

There honestly was not much about this software that I did not like. I would recommend it to many companies due to the ease of use.

Ryan
HR en EE. UU.
Maquinaria, 201-500 empleados

Affordable

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It's saved me a lot of time and helped me be more accountable on follow-up with applications, which is huge. Having everything in one place, being able to search through previous applicants and their application history and now allowing applicants to get lost in the process are huge benefits.

It was the most affordable full feature ATS I demo'd. It does the basic features very well. Quick responses from customer support. It's very nice being able to post to multiple job boards at once. It's nice being able to search applications/resume by keyword or by tags that I've assigned. Helps keep me accountable with reminders to follow-up with applicants, even if it's just to send a rejection email.

Contras:

When I'm creating a new position and want to use the information from a previous post the history doesn't go back far enough sometimes, instead only showing the most recently closed positions. They say they check in with you regularly to make sure things are going ok but that hasn't been my experience. My original account manager checked in and was always available to answer questions but he has since left the company. I haven't heard from anyone there for quite awhile (don't let them tell you they are having trouble reaching me either, my email address and phone number haven't changed since I signed up for the service). Not a huge deal though, emailing customer support has always resolved my issues. There aren't a ton of outages but I have experienced more, albeit short term, outages than I'd like to. Sometimes the site is just inaccessible for 10-15 minutes. We've whitelisted the site and the rest of our internet services work fine so it's not likely an issue on our end. I usually discover this as I'm about to go into an interview and realize I can't access the applications or notes. I wish there were a better way for my placement agency to submit applications without having to create a user account for them (doubling my cost!). Again, minor complaint, but it would be a nice feature. I also wish they integrated with my personality assessment provider. They say they've never heard of my provider - so what? I've used them for 15+ years!

Alexandra
Recruitment Coordinator en Canadá
Ingeniería civil, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Easy to Use and Supportive System

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, TAM has been very easy to use and efficient. Hiring managers enjoy the system, and the customer support team is always accessible and quick to response to our requests. I would recommend to others! I would like to see more automatized process to help our recruitment team enhance the candidate experience. Job description formatting is limited.

Ease of use. We've launched this to our hiring managers and its been very effective. Customer support is always available, with quick turn around time.

Contras:

Formatting can be an issue, specifically with Job Posting text boxes. There isnt a lot of flexibility. Would like to see blind resume screening process for increased equity and diversity practices.

Carri
Director of Communications en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 11-50 empleados

Great Implementation Team

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The salesperson I first talked to was very inexperienced but VERY pleasant and great with following up and getting my questions answered. I have loved working with my client rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I have struggled with frustration over the time it takes to get simple things fixed (still waiting) with the tech team.

I loved working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to implement the software. She was highly knowledgeable and is always willing to answer my questions. It is easy to get in touch with her when there are issues as well. I like that we are able to rate applicants and that the software is easy to use.

Contras:

I have had trouble with the development/tech team implementing necessary changes. We have an ongoing issue with our application and I have asked four times for the issue to be fixed and it is still not fixed. I also think that while the development team does a good job getting the program to work correctly, they don't always focus on the end-user experience or do enough testing on mobile or different devices to see how it looks and what the UI is actually like for users. The application works, but it could be easier to use and I don't see The Applicant Manager as being interested in making things the best they can be. Instead, if I want these basic changes to make things the way I believe they should have been designed in the first place we are either put off and they don't complete those tasks, or we are told they may cost us extra. That just doesn't seem right to me.

Donna
Sr. Human Resource Representative en EE. UU.
Seguros, 201-500 empleados

Satisfied

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The recruiting process is more consistent and streamlined. I also have access to what my co-worker is working on and vice versa. We are able to work as more of a team with the software.

Ease of use of the tool. It did not take long to be trained on the system, and we were able to pick up some things as we went along. Also there are often trainings available when things change on the site.

Contras:

I can't really think of anything I like least about the software. It really does seem to help us with all of our current needs.

Felipe
Sr. HR Specialist en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados

GREAT PRODUCT, GREAT SERVICE AND USER FRIENDLY

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My experience has been great! We went from paper applications to TAM. Management is very pleased with the system and excited that we have moved away from paper. The TAM team is fantastic!

The best part of TAM is the customer service. Customer Service is so important. Anytime I have a question or concern, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] response back quickly. It's easy to use and has all of the basic features that an ATS should have.

Contras:

I have been using TAM for a few months and I haven't found anything that I do not like.

Russ
Corporate Recruiter en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

TAM is great! Very intuitive ATS with a smooth implementation.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: My main objective was to find an ATS that was easy for my hiring managers and executives to use. I have had not one single complaint from any of my users about implementing this tool. To a user, they all love it. Having worked with some of the more complicated and expensive tools on the market, I was very pleased to see how TAM integrated with my hiring processes

The Forms feature that TAM uses is without a doubt the coolest features I have ever seen in an ATS. Managers and Executives normally roll their eyes when HR tells them that they have to learn a new tool in order to hire candidates. TAM solved this by putting the majority of Manager and Executive interaction in simple, interactive forms that are emailed to users. They don’t even have to log into the tool to complete approvals and reviews. Let me repeat that: Users do NOT have to log into the ATS to approve a requisition, approve a hire, or submit interview feedback. They get a simple email with check boxes or drop-down items (you get to pick which). This feature has completely avoided the normal issues with integrating a new system; my managers love it. Developing my approval flows (for both requisitions and candidates) was easy to develop. My support representative had great suggestions and walked me through setting them up. They were also ready and willing to help me create workflows and approval flows for special cases. Nobody at TAM tried to get me to put any round pegs in any square holes. TAM allows me to create event triggers that simplify most activity in the ATS. When I click the ‘thumbs up’ button, an email is automatically generated forwarding the candidate profile to the hiring manager for review. The email automatically includes the position title and the applicant name. And just as importantly, the email comes from me, vice a ‘no-reply’ email address. Any ‘event’ in TAM can be tied to a trigger to send an email. These features can be created and maintained by MY team; I don’t have to contact TAM support to change a workflow step. Service and Support. I can’t say enough about the service that Caroline provided to us both during and after our implementation. TAM gave me a comprehensive checklist of information that they needed prior to all of our meetings. They also gave me access to explore the system on my own and discover some features. I very much appreciated the fact that they were flexible and let the training sessions develop organically. I receive exactly the same level of attention from Caroline now (a month after go-live) that I received before we paid for our bill, if not more attention. The support team has also very patient with me doing the bull-in-a-china-shop thing with the ATS and cleaned up all the messes that I made during training and implementation. Technical support: When one of my users made a suggestion that next workflow steps be revealed when a user hovered over a thumb-up icon, Caroline and tech team thought it was a great suggestion and implemented it within 24 hours. They've been fast and transparent with all of my requests. My 2nd favorite thing about TAM was the price. Compared to some of the other tools I have worked with in the past, TAM is a bargain. It’s definitely not the tool for a staffing agency to use but from a Corporate Recruiting point of view, it’s amazing.

Contras:

I wish that I could click on the Positions from my dashboard and link to the job instead of having to go to the Positions Table to accomplish that.

Tia
Training & Human Resources Specialist
Filantropía, 51-200 empleados

Best Applicant Tracking Software for Small Company

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: After researching multiple ATS systems and sitting through many demos I once again (this is my second time implementing TAM with a company) selected TAM for our recruiting and applicant tracking needs.

Customized emails Great support team Constant upgrades Ongoing training Direct push to job boards

Contras:

This product is only for recruiting and applicant tracking. No onboarding, training tracking, or HRIS capabilities - which I did not need at this time.

hace 7 años

Tia, thank you so much for taking the time to provide this excellent feedback! It’s one of our favorite things when we have users return to TAM when they’ve found a new job. It’s happening all the time now, and we love getting some of our favorite users back when they’ve left a job at a client company. One thing I wanted to make sure to alert you to, is that we do indeed provide support for onboarding! We are integrated with an online signing platform that allows you to send documents and track signing progress from within TAM, and to receive completed copies back in your applicant’s profiles. It’s a finer point, but you could also use TAM to track training progress by adding those steps to your workflows. As you correctly noted, we’re not an all-in-one solution, and we never intend to be. In those cases, inclusiveness tends to degrade the efficacy and/or utility of one or more pieces of a product. We believe it is better, we’re glad you agree, that it is better to work hard to be the best at one thing, and in doing so to earn the trust and loyalty of our clients. Most of all, I want to thank you again for taking the time to provide this valuable feedback, and for being a TAM client (again)! Please give me a shout some time soon if you’d like to see a demo of our onboarding integration. - Caroline

James
Recruiter en EE. UU.
Filantropía, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

TAM is a recruiting lifesaver!

5,0 hace 6 años

I love TAM's ability to track emails to and from candidates/recruiters within their application profile. It allows for anyone who's part of the hiring team to see where they left off which is extremely helpful if someone was out sick. The automatic job postings to 5-6 job boards is incredible helpful as well. Our account managers were extremely helpful and always quick to respond. I'm also in love with the onboarding packet you can add.

Contras:

The UX design of the email thread could be more appealing, the onboarding feature where candidates fill out forms has been glitchy/hard to work with from time to time. I wished it could automatically populate certain things.

hace 6 años

James - thanks so much for your thorough review - we appreciate your feedback! I'd love to hear more about what differences you'd like to see in TAM's email system. Your team has made great use of TAM's extra features, like onboarding. I know we've already made some improvements to those processes based on your feedback - are there other specific improvements you have in mind? The onboarding tool does have the ability to auto-populate a great number of fields prior to signing - which ones of these have been missing for you? Let's try to connect soon to review all of the above!

Seguros, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Streamlined our processes

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It streamlines the whole recruiting process for us.

Applicants and resume were managed using Outlook and personalized folders in the past. This app revolutionized our process. Intuitive and saves time.

Contras:

Educating our branch managers to use the software required effort (as with any other process change); it helped that the software was intuitive.

Stephanie
Recruiting Coordinator
Seguros, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Recruiting software that feels like it was built by recruiters

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: They have a free trial that gives a lot of great insight if you're considering the product. We didn't transfer over any of our previous ATS data so I can't speak to that part of the process. I love the event triggers that you can set up!

The software is very intuitive and user-friendly. You can customize almost everything to fit your company needs. The customer support team is quick to respond and very helpful. TAM has the ability to create a spreadsheet of data from almost any applicant page you're viewing. The set-up/implementation was fast and we were working with a committed representative through the whole process who still checks in on us to see how things are going. The contract is truly month-to-month so you don't have to worry about over committing and being stuck with a product that doesn't work for you. Overall, great value for the money we spend!

Contras:

The reporting features on the actual reporting tab are limited, we often pull reports from applicant searches instead to look at the data we are most interested in. There were a couple of hiccups in the implementation that I thought would have been smoother considering the upfront work on both the Client and TAM's part. The color scheme for the workflow is a set gradient so that if you have a lot of steps in your workflow it's hard to discern between stages in the desktop tab graphic. Tracking can be a bit of a challenge when hiring multiple candidates for one role.

Morgan
Human Resource Manager en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 201-500 empleados

Easy

4,0 hace 6 años

Our account manager is very accessible and always assists us when we have questions or want to implement a new process.

Contras:

The ease of use could be a little easier. You have to click around a lot to get where you want to go.

hace 6 años

We are so glad you thought enough of us to take the time to post a review - thank you! Thanks also for your feedback on our ease-of-use. As you know, we're very responsive to client feedback, so I'd love to hear more about the specific areas you're thinking of in TAM that might need some improvement. Would you be open to meeting up some time soon? Thank you again for your wonderful review!

Jennifer
Senior Development Officer en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I use TAM for hiring of 6-8 temporary full time employees each year.

4,0 hace 7 años

I like TAM to have everything in one place and evaluate each candidate as we receive the resumes and cover letters.

Contras:

I find it difficult when evaluating candidates and moving them to next step to make sure they are in the step that I want them to be in. Would prefer a better system.

hace 7 años

Thank you so much for the brilliant feedback! We'd love to hear more about the difficulty you're experiencing with moving candidates. We may need to further customize your workflow to better-suit your actual processes. We work hard to make sure all aspects of our system are simple, intuitive, and tailored to your needs, so it is our hope that a quick consultation with us will eliminate this issue. We'll reach out to you shortly, but please don't hesitate to give us a call. Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback - we so appreciate it!

Jill
Senior Recruiter en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 11-50 empleados

ATS Review

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, great experience with TAM, good support whenever there is an issue. Great quality for the cost.

The ease of use - it is a very intuitive system

Contras:

We have had some technical issues with emails being sent properly. Also would like more robust reporting features.

Sharon
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

TAM has been a life saver!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: When we first started using TAM, I believe we had 7 full time positions to fill which I was having little to no success in finding applicants, let alone qualified applicants. With TAM I have been able to not only fill those positions with quality employees, but I am also able to keep any potential qualified applicants on file. The convenience and benefits that TAM has brought to our company have been invaluable!

I love how you can customize pretty much everything in the program to vet out the applicants we are looking for. With setting up each position and their pre-screening forms, it has saved a tremendous amount of time during the whole hiring process. I also love how the careers page setup through TAM mimics our brand on our website. The workflow is also extremely beneficial in making sure I am going through the proper steps in the correct order of the hiring process.

Contras:

I have not found anything negative about the software.

Erin
Recruiting Manager
Filantropía, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great solution for non-profit on a budget

4,0 hace 7 años

Helped us organize our applicants for dozens of positions and allowed us to track metrics we previously weren't able to capture.

Contras:

The source tracking doesn't really capture true data. The report indicates most of our applicants came to us from our website, because that is where they have to go to apply.

hace 7 años

Erin, Thank you so much for your review. TAM traces the web site an applicant comes from when they apply for a position. If they come from a job board, a social media site, your company careers page, or an email link, TAM tracks this and enters it as the source. After reading your review, we ran the Source Statistics Report and can see that about 1/3 of your applicants are coming from your website, 1/3 are coming from employee referrals and 1/3 are coming from Indeed. This is different than the source statistics that we usually see from other clients. From what we can see, it looks like Emmaus Homes has a great brand presence in the community. Congratulations!

Eric
HR Director en EE. UU.
Filantropía
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great product + great price!

5,0 hace 8 años

I'm really glad I picked The Applicant Manager over all the other systems I looked at. It's a great value. The interface just makes sense - I was able to get things up and running in minutes. The best part though is the customer service The Applicant Manager offers. Knowledgeable, helpful advice is what I always get. If they are having a technical problem like server or connectivity issues, they contact me and explain to me what's going on. Transparency is very important to me, and they live up to that. Finally, they are always adding features that help us out.

Contras:

They haven't let me down at all during my experience.

Jeanne
Recruiting Manager en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Job Changer

4,5 hace 8 años

The best feature(s) is automation. If I can spend my entire day inside of TAM, I would. It's a true database and I love that everything you put into the system, you can pull out with a report. The days of receiving a resume via e-mail and saving it on your computer are over. That process was so time consuming. Getting back to automation, the template e-mails that you can send out with the click of one button is amazing and you can create your own. No more typing e-mails. It has cut more than half my time in a day. I would welcome someone to call me on the phone so I can explain in further detail.

Contras:

No really anything and if I did have a few things they probably could be fixed or already exist as TAM has so many features that I have not even had time to explore yet.

Mimi
Recruiter en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

TAM helped us move to the next level.

4,5 hace 8 años

Easy to use, not cumbersome, and with the excellent training and support we got up and running very quickly.

Contras:

It's pretty bare bones, but it's cost effective. I think the navigation could have fewer steps.

hace 8 años

Dear Mimi, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. The recognition that you gave us is very much appreciated by our team! I saw that you described TAM as being “bare bones”. Are there any particular features that you are looking for that would show you the full capabilities of TAM? Our goal is to provide a very “simple/clean” interface so that our users and their applicants have an effortless experience. However, TAM itself does offer a very wide feature set. Because each setup is custom to meet specific client needs, please let me or our support team know if there is anything that we can do to show you how TAM can further improve your recruiting experience. Edna

Jasmine
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados

Love this system

5,0 hace 7 años

This HR system is great. It is very simple to use but has all of the features necessary. The cost is almost scary being so affordable.

Denns
HR Manager en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great Product for small to mid-size company recruiting

4,5 hace 8 años

Very service oriented. User friendly and intuitive to use. Not so many bells and whistles that one doesn't use anyway, so the software allows one to recruit how one wants to recruit.

Contras:

I'm not sure how "Scalable" the software is. Primarily because everywhere I've used it, I've had a recruiting function of just a few people, and typically it was a part of a generalist role.

Dori
CEO en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación

The Applicant Manager is a great Applicant Tracking System

5,0 hace 8 años

I launched a new company two months ago and I was looking for an Applicant Tracking System that would meet everything I was looking for. Having worked with many Applicant Tracking Systems in the past, I found that many of them could not or would not support a small to medium sized company. It was during my search for an ATS that one of my former co-workers referred me to The Applicant Manager. From the time I made my first call, the overview of the product and the final implementation of the system, I knew this was one of the best Applicant Tracking Systems I have ever worked with. The Applicant Manager is truly intuitive and user friendly and easy to navigate. And, the people who work there are also great.. There is a saying... No one cares what you know, until you know that they care....This truly describes the entire team at The Applicant Manager..

Contras:

This is a great product and there is nothing about it not to like.

Vicki
HR Manager en EE. UU.
Minería y metalurgia, 51-200 empleados

Best Decision Ever

5,0 hace 4 años

We had been researching ways to finally give applicants an easy method of applying via mobile and our Company website. This truly fit the bill! The ease of implementation, creation, training our managers, and the excellent customer service was amazing. The ability it gives you to track and connect with applicants is one of the best. We are 100% happy with our choice!

Contras:

Nothing at this time - as of now, we have had no issues or "dislikes"

Jessica
EE. UU.
Construcción
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

The Applicant Manager

4,0 hace 9 años

It's very easy to use on the applicant side. Their customer service has been great, they are always there to answer questions I have, and they give monthly webinars that help explain different parts of the software.

Contras:

They are still a developing software, which has both pros and cons, but for the most part, I have experienced the con side of it. I don't think they have fully reached their potential, and there are items that I wish it had. For example, they still haven't integrated with Monster job posting, and they said that was going to be done months ago. The integration would be great but not having it is not really the issue; it's just the fact they keep saying they are going to do it "soon."

Cathy
EE. UU.
Software informático
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Fantastic ATS for small or medium business!

4,5 hace 10 años

It's very user-friendly, with easy customization, free postings, and an attractive personalized career page. It's easy to integrate to websites and has an internal portal. They have exceptional customer service from HR/Recruiting experts! It's excellent for employer branding, pipeline building, and skill coding. You're in the driver seat!

Contras:

It's still a young product and a little fish in a big sea of whale competitors (but that, for me, is a good thing!) It's not as robust as I would like in KPI/Metrics tracking. I'm sure those things will become more detailed as our recruiting division continues to evolve and grow. I'm confident TAM ATS will grow along with us seamlessly.