15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de eClinicalWorks

Sobre eClinicalWorks

eClinicalWorks es uno de los principales software de TI para atención médica y proporciona un innovador y personalizable sistema de EHR (historia clínica electrónica, por sus siglas en inglés) y gestión de prácticas.

Descubre más sobre eClinicalWorks

I use this software daily. I love the fax feature the most.

Contras:

Need to enter a ticket even for simple fixes that should be a phone call. Sales seem to be all US based, but customer service is overseas and VERY difficult to understand at times.

Valoraciones de eClinicalWorks

3,3
Relación calidad-precio
3,0

Probabilidad de recomendación

eClinicalWorks tiene una valoración global de 3,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 364 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado eClinicalWorks antes?

Filtrar opiniones (364)

Knott
Knott
Cardiovascular Research Supervisor en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

eClinicalWorks is my personal favorite eMR for medical practices

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This is a much less cumbersome software than that used in other offices.

I like the search patient feature - if two patients have the same or similar names, it alerts you. It would be easy to click on the wrong patient in error. All the chart documents are organized intuitively so it is very easy to find a specific document you are looking for. Also, as soon as you pull up the patient, it shows the date of the last visit and date of the next upcoming visit. Also, printing is smooth and no trouble to set up.

Contras:

The progress notes are semi-prepopulated, which could lead to information getting into the note that you did not intend to.

Outpatient charting,

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: As stated above, many years ago used the software when a family practice was switching from paper to EMR. There was not a good way to do this and wish there was. However the software itself was easy to use and learn. Love the interface ability and secure messaging for patients.

Ability to integrate with other clinics and facilities. Team learned it quickly.

Contras:

Not as many features as Epic or Cerner, however feel works well for outpatient practice. First used with transition to EMR from paper records and wish there had been a more efficient way to do.

Anna
Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Poor training, Horrible customer service, very expensive monthly fee, incomplete set up

1,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: it's been a battle from day one, starting with their un-organized and poor training week for physicians and staff, having incompetent trainer, charging for a trainer who's knowledge base was zero, forcing clients to pay for trainers air fair even if their BAD, they will

patient scheduling is good, we were told reports are great but it was not at all good or user friendly.

Contras:

No upper management, no one is there if you have complains, you're on your own. During the demo they promise you the moon and the stars but deliver nothing

Henry
CSR Supervisor en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

eClinical works work just fine

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

it is friendly using and can get support

Contras:

need to create a ticket for support then wait for a call, will be better just to call and start resolving

Melissa
RN en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Okay system for smaller practices

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: It was workable for a small office, but I would prefer spending more money on something that is more functional with large healthcare system communication and records access.

It’s not super fussy, and you’re able to set it up for use along with other systems.

Contras:

It’s not a super intuitive system, a little clunky in its navigation, and I often question how to perform certain functionalities.

Douglas
Douglas
Physician en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Best EMR to lengthen your workday! If you get paid by the hour you'll get rich!

1,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: It is tedious to use, so many clicks it's unbelievable. I honestly believe that they pay the coders by the number of clicks the user is forced to do. It takes you out of the chart if you look up any info on a patient so you have to go back to you schedule screen and reselect the patient to get back into the progress note. The top of the page says "Allergies". Can you click on it and see the patient's allergies? No! you have to click on Medical summary and wait for it to generate the page popup then scroll to the section that has allergies. Then close the popup to get back to your page. When writing prescriptions, it never remembers the patient's pharmacy. You have to click the pharmacy and click "save as favorite" EVERY TIME! Then it takes to the next screen which forces you to do the same thing again. Also it doesn't "know" I am the provider writing the Rx so I have to go to the list and scroll down to find my name EVERY TIME! If a patient call in and needs a refill, I have to enter a telephone visit (which I didn't take part in) implies I spoke to the patient and then from there enter the prescription with all the tedious things listed above. What's funny is there is an "Rx" button across the top of the page in any given chart. Unfortunately, that button only shows the current meds and there are several tabs NONE OF WHICH SHOW ALLERGIES, and nowhere on that medication summary where you can write a prescription. Patient lookup doesn't keep a history, so if you go into a chart then have to access another part of the record as I mentioned above it takes you out of the chart. Then when you need to go back into the chart, you have to enter all the lookup information again! It should have a little dropdown history of recently accessed charts. If you are in a given patient's chart and need to send the nurse a note on that patient, you go to Create Note and then select the recipient. Incredibly, the note does not attach or connect to the patient whose chart you are sending from! The first time it happened, the nurse asked me who I was talking about in the note because it had no patient info on it! It's just one unbelievable thing after another. For OB, they don't have a dedicated OB visit. What they do is make a hybrib where you toggle between the flow sheet which is kind of the running pregnancy info- and a progress note which is created for each visit. The progress note is the same old progress note you do for a regular visit with ROS, PMH etc. which you don't need for OB vsits since they aren't there for a problem - just keeping tabs on the pregnancy. It also tries to make you do an E/M on every OB visit even though it's a global fee so you have to say no to that every visit.

You can use it on a tablet, they fit a lot of stuff (albeit useless) stuff on the screen

Contras:

Everything from the tedious login to forcing you to falsify records, to the multiple layer of menus to extra clicks, to making accessing information tedious and difficult, to the onboarding person - not a team- but one person who googled everything we asked because we could see it on her zoom screen even though she didnt' realize it. Good grief, it's total ripoff and the [sensitive content hidden] on down has no clue about medicine. They are in it to mine data in my opinion.

Respuesta de eClinicalWorks

hace 3 meses

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. Your satisfaction is our priority and in order for us to help you please email us at [email protected].

Brandy
Owner en EE. UU.

Don't Fall For The Small Praacice Scheme

3,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: I changed my small office of 2 providers seeing 2-7 patients a week to Eclinicalworks after being told I would be charged 5.99 per encounter for 6 months then switched to 199/provider with 40 encounter limit anything over was 5.99/encounter. WELL, that not the case. It took over 3 months to go live and I only received a bill for encounter only for 2 months. Then I began receiving a bill for both 5.99 a encounter and 199/provider. WHAT?!!! That is not what I was told nor does that make any sense for a small practice trying to grow and not making enough money pay additional money. I still am having issues with features not working on the system yet I'm paying for them after we have complained several times.Now they are switching the explanation that you must have 40 encounters a month to not be charged 5.99 per encounter. Why does this make sense? I have tried getting access to corporate several times has been nothing but a headache and a run around. Then I never recieved a bill for APril and they never sent any information until it was considered in collection. When [sensitive content hidden] called my office and rude and biligerent to my employee. Then I still never received a bill only for MAY and JUNE. Then left us no access to the EMR but expects full payment for the new month when we cannot access it nor bill. THEY ARE A TRAP AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. They do not take responsibility for their mistakes.

NOTHING AT THIS TIME, they have been a headache x 3 months

Contras:

Constantly having issues with various features telehealth, patient confirmations, encounters, scribe, etc None of it is ever fixed

Hakan
Attending Surgeon en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 51-200 empleados

Unreliable Mobile Application

2,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: if I was in charge of purchasing software... as I was in my previous practice, I would quickly find an alternative, possibly even Epic to integrate with all of the surrounding hospitals
...I guess you get what you pay for

that it is a system not used by my main hospital

Contras:

mobile app stops working for unknown reasons, support staff unable to help remotely, you must go back to the office to reset the mobile app that you're trying to use while outside of the office - staff not reponsive at all - they will "open a ticket" which is computer speak for we will ignore your complaint

Respuesta de eClinicalWorks

hace 2 meses

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your patience as we work to address your concerns with our support and product teams. Your feedback helps us improve, and we’re committed to ensuring your satisfaction.

Maya
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

They dont follow the signed contract

2,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Things turned sour when I was leaving E clinical works. I had specifically negotiated the records issue when I signed the contract. Verbally they said it would not be a problem, they would provide it on a flash drive. No cost is mentioned on the contract and I made sure of that. Well, they now demand that they receive payment- a crazy amount for just 2 1/2 yrs of patient records. Its been 4 months. I definitely will not pay. They were paid monthly and that should suffice. They charge for faxes. They charge for each Telemed visit, they charge for messages. Apparently they will give the records in "Java Script" for no cost which is an unreadable format to normal humans. They now want to send me to collections!! Please, there are better EMRs out there, just don't deal with this one.Athena was my prior EMR and I switched as I needed a biller to overview the billing that Athena does and paying for 2 billing services was not worth while I thought. With switch to ECW billing, the biller was unable to bill properly and income plummeted. So in retrospect, Athena billing was very helpful.Another biller complained about ECW billing software not being easy. However, Athena still gives me access to my patient files that I greatly appreciate. Patients always need to have their records!

The EHR itself is ok after we learned to navigate. However this is negated by the Tech support experience.

Contras:

Tech support was extremely frustrating. They are not well trained and this wastes your time. All are in India, some with bad accents that staff really don't want to deal with. You can never call them as they don't have the confidence to take your call. Each item that may all be connected still needs a separate case to be made and they call you back based on their convenience often when you are seeing patients. Overall exhausting experience

Samantha
Front Desk en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Plethora of Tools

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Does everything I need it to and more. I like the display and have no issues after using the system for a few months.

Plenty of tools for every function needed on clients’ medical charts. Ease of intaking medical information and display is busy but logical with placement of buttons.

Contras:

Sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming when learning the system at first glance. Booking patients at certain time slots is not always the easiest to decipher.

LeAnne
Patient services representative en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10.000+ empleados

Good softwear but Leary of AI

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

It does help simplify things like documentation and keeping you inboxes up to date

Contras:

The fact that it is AI generated makes me wonder how safe the info is.

Christopher
Chief, Rheumatology The Austin Diagnostic Clinic en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Horrible unless your goal is slow torture until death

1,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Shoot me please!!

Ability to set up standing order for lab is easy to use.

Contras:

Lord, so much! This is designed for medical mistakes and torture on many levels. Can you image having to find your own name every time you want to do a telephone message? True! Think of stupid stuff like that at every level!

Fuente de la reseña

Progressive EHR with lots of options

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I've worked with a number of EHRs (NextGen, Practice Fusion, ARIA, Meditech, Athena) and this has overall been my favorite. Most often the complaint I heard from people was the inability to understand the support reps, but compared to other vendors, issues were resolved more quickly. A lot of the offerings are add-ons and do have a cost, but compared to other vendors, I found them significantly more reasonable and thought the product was a very good value. Overall, it worked well. We were cloud based and had very few issues with the hosting. I would definitely recommend.

Vendor is very progressive in developing new features. For example, we could pull data from home blood glucose meters or fit bits into patient visit notes if the patient linked an account through the portal. Tracking for CCM billing was easy and built into the system. Patient engagement features were great, such as automatically notifying patients that prescriptions were sent to the pharmacy, calling for appointment reminders from the schedule and updating responses directly to the appointment. If you need to notify the entire schedule of a provider absence, it's very easy to automatically send out notifications. Lots of technology options for collecting data including inexpensive check-in kiosks and apps for phones and tablets. Software can be an installed application or web based. The software is very flexible in most cases and there are numerous ways to get from/to anywhere in the system quickly. You can open multiple instances of your login to allow you to document in one chart while viewing something else. Integrated faxing made for one less thing to support/review.

Contras:

Reporting on clinical data is not good at all. It's very difficult to search the database and get accurate results on labs/medical history/diagnoses/etc. We tried RCM services early in their existence and found them very unreliable but that was a number of years ago. Updating note sections during a visit could contain a slight delay when clicking between different sections of the note, but not terrible.

Mamatha
physician en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Too many clicks/windows. Don't love the Hub system.

2,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I was in a solo practice coming off the free version of Practice Fusion and moved to another local area office. I believed I would be moving to an office with a great integrated software system with practice management and EHR in one and all the bells and whistles. But any other features than what I had would be more money.
This one is not user friendly. I feel very badly for larger systems that mistakenly chose this software.
There is an extra charge for everything.
My data migration would have been cost prohibitive. Practice Fusion had let me move demographics and insurance with a few clicks in front of my eyes.
Every aspect of the free Practice Fusion was more reliable, easier to use, prettier to look at/cleaner.
I love medicine and patient care and EHR/business side has made it hard to find the perfect situation and made staying independent more difficult.
The upgrades are odd - now there are two sections in the note - Physical Exam and Regular Exam. What?
ICD-9s all remain. Why?
For many tasks, another window needs to open up. That is the critical time when the software may freeze and no way around logging back out and in.
Did I mention my "favorites" in prescriptions don't pop up. I can't figure out why they are there only half the time and I am typing the same prednisone taper over and over and over.

I've got nothing. I was an early adopter of EMR starting with Powermed in 2002 for 5 years, Springcharts for 5 years starting 2007. 2 versions of Allscripts at a volunteer clinic and another verions of Allscripts at an employed position. I used Athena for 3 years at my solo practice and it was wonderful but I thought it was costly for a solo when the Meaningful Use dollars ran out. But looking back I would keep Athena or Practice Fusion and make it work. Every single one of these were more friendly to doctors/patients and better for workflow. I don't remember any glitches like this software.

Contras:

-Too many clicks. If I get a message to refill a prescription from staff. It is 8 more clicks AFTER the prescription has been sent. -Freezes and have to log out and log in multiple times a day. -Ipad and Iphone version is terrible and you cannot do work - it's just a rudimentary emergency system. -I am flabbergasted by how bad the ICD-10 lookup is. Both Practice Fusion and Athena are so good that I can't believe the ECW one can be this terrible. -Pharmacy linking is very clunky. Practice Fusion had every pharmacy in the country at my fingertips. -Record of prescriptions sent is very bad. Controlled substances are not there. Faxed ones are separate. There should be one med list with one set of dates! I have never seen this system on any other EHR. -My counter for the referral jellybean and telephone encounter jellybean always say 1 even if I have zero in that inbox - VERY GLITCHY. -E-refill requests, it rarely links the patient (almost like a fax coming in) and then it often does not link the drug in the chart and you have to search again for the drug -Diabetic supplies are impossible to send in. All e-requests for diabetic supplies have to be sent denied -Writing a prescription is very frustrating. It will say things like "duration must be entered in days" or "you did not chose the strength, dose or formulation". If you did change the strength, the number of tablets disappears and then when you go to send it, it will not send so you must return to a different screen

Robert
CEO en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Never used more glitchy software, nor a more poorly designed UI in my life.

1,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The owners/managers of this company need to sell to new managers who can overhaul the entire operation.

Ostensibly offers many features, from an integrated EMR/PM system to registration kiosks, etc... Once the kiosk app became functional (took months...see below), we were able to decrease our reg desk staff.

Contras:

1. As others have stated, the initial 5 day training period was mostly used by their staff to fix their own glitches and get the the software to a base functional state. 2.5 of the 5 days training period was used to fix things like scripts which simply didn't work. So much of the provider training time was a total waste. we were than charged additional money to have them come back and spend more time with us. 2. Content is not provided. We were told the system can be used for urgent care. after all, one fo the largest chains int he country uses ECW. They didnt tell us that chain spent a significant amount of time and money customizing the system to suit the urgent care need. 3. ECW is unable to provide suggestions for how their software should function in an urgent care environment. asking them which flow would be ideal for their software is a useless question. 4. Their software was designed by folks who have never heard of UI/UX or Human factors. As others have noted there is not a consistent use of symbology between screens. There are often multiple ways to do the same function on one screen. Sometimes the label "close" means one thing on screen but another on another screen. 5. tech support is obscene. We were unable to unfavorite certain meds form our list. It took them weeks to months to figure out why. 6. Multiple sections of the software are labelled "procedures". one area results in a CPT code being auto listed on the billing screen; one area does not. Many other illogical quirks exist as well. Good luck trying to teach every new provider these types of quirks. 7. If you are an RCM customer, many of the features they use to market themselves are simply non functional. Patients of RCM clients cant use the patient portal to make payments since as an RM client, the software does not correctly send balance data to the portal. But if you call the "portal department", they are unaware of this problem. The web based version of their software to this day (early 2019) does not receive correct balance information for patient accounts. So, even if the providers and the medical assistants use the web based version, you still have to maintain the desktop version for the front desk staff. The UI is totally different between the two systems, so you effectively have to train your staff on two different systems. Ridiculous. 8. Their entire development team and tech support team is in India. Consequently, we had to spend significant time fixing the kiosk application since literally every screen in the app had typos, grammatical mistakes and phrases thats imply didn't make sense. I screen capped them to have proof. They simply didn't understand why i couldn't use the kiosk app as it was delivered to me. This means they never even bothered to have one of their US based staff look at the product before it was released. 9. They wanted to change the pricing scheme in the middle of our contract due to legal issues they had in NY. So, they changed it in their favor without discussing it with me. Their financial analyst then used seasonal data, and ignored the peak season in doing so, to justify their new price. Had they been intellectually honest and used a full year of data, it would have altered their conclusion about what the new pricing scheme would have cost me. Dishonesty like that has no excuse. 10. Despite asking them if the price we would be paying for the software included everything as an RCM customer, and them replying yes, they then proceeded to charge me hundreds of dollars extra for each provider per year to use the escript controlled substance feature. So yet Another set of conversations resulted in a reduction in price for a period of time. 11. Can't even count the number of conversations I've had with tech support, their own billing dept, as well as their practice liaisons who knew nothing about urgent care. I want the year of my life I've spent with them on the phone back.

VICTORIA
CEO en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Poor Service All Around

1,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overpriced, non human staff, English is horrible,not reliable.

Nothing, something was always not functioning.

Contras:

Very cumbersome always had new charges to integrate other equipment or software. No reliable SAM and not accountable. Offered to cancel and they kept me on for longer and now I am being charged to be released. After the retention department begged me to stay. What a very costly system especially during theses times.

serge
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 10.000+ empleados

eCW benefits and quirks

2,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It is advertised as intuitive, but is not.

helpful to order labs, imaging and connect to diagnoses. ICD 10 generator useful, adequate with notes section as well To document onset and work up.

Contras:

Unfortunately, physical exam, and review of systems not easily built from scratch while interviewing the patient, but is template driven. The developers frequently change the lay out, and appearance, without enhancement of functionality. Each update creates new problems. For quality measures and health maintenance, these are not brought forward easily, it is manual . no built in suggestions for health maintenance are included. Many patches, quirky. I am not sure a physician or provider is being queried for improvements. frequent freezing of program.

Geoffrey
physician en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

terrible product

1,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Latest upgrade has made this a disaster. Do not use the system even if its free. Too many extra steps, cannot use the imaging center of your choice, cannot label documents, cannot import files that have any special characters. Now does not integrate with anything.

Multiple features. Attractive pricing.

Contras:

Multiple features but none of them work well. Support is terrible with different advice given for the same problem depending on support person. Very expensive with all the extra steps providers and personnel have to take to enter the same information. This is my third EHR and the worst

William
Physician en EE. UU.

Terrible EMR

1,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Terrible, terrible EMR. Don't buy it, I beg you. I'm taking early retirement from my group in large part because of this program.

I honestly like almost nothing about eCW. My practice switched from a fairly basic but very functional EMR (SRS Health) to eCW about a year ago. It has been an unmitigated disaster. The training was terrible, the support slow to respond generally and the user experience unbelievably frustrating. I've wasted so much time clicking around trying to complete the most basic tasks it makes me want to cry. If forced to pick a pro, I'd say...actually I can't think of anything. I hate it.

Contras:

1. Illogical workflow. I could go on a long time about this but I don't have room. 2. The web version and desktop version are significantly different so if you go home to finish notes, which I have to do almost every night, you have to remember to do many tasks two different ways. Here's one frustrating difference. You can fax prescriptions from the desktop version but can not from the web version which means if I have a controlled substance to send in I have to wait until the next day when I get back to the office and can use the desktop version. 3. There are too many other cons to list. They are mostly numerous little things that slowly drive you mad. Morale at our office has been terrible since we changed to eCW.

Brittney
Administrative Assistant en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

Avoid This EMR at All Costs

2,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Implementation was a disaster and we had to postpone it by 2 months because by the time we were supposed to go live, so much was still not set up correctly. A year later, the software works, but it is full of bugs that are driving away our patients. For the last 6 months our patients have been getting appointment reminders 10 times in a row, in the middle of the night, as well as patients getting reminders for appointments that are completely INCORRECT. This EMR system has cost us many patients. It makes the overall patients experience confusing and horrible from the glitchy portal to the wrong reminders. There are so many things wrong with this product. We have lived with these issues for 6 months and nothing has been resolved because apparently "these can't be fixed without a system wide update" but they are unable to give us even a ballpark answer of when the new update will happen. Bottom line, don't choose eClinicalWorks unless you like pissing off your patients and loosing money.

It would be very easy and customizable to use if everything actually worked correctly. There are a lot of helpful features, however 75% of the time they are riddled with bugs.

Contras:

Support is awful. It takes months to have anything resolved. The software itself is riddled with bugs and there are many processes that were obviously not thought through.

Terrible Experience

3,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Horrible

Lots of features but sometimes less is more and it becomes cumbersome and time consuming.

Contras:

Tech Support ALL out of India. They don't tell you this when you purchase. Tech support can't speak English well thus a terrible language barrier and EVERY phone call with them takes a minimum of 45 minutes due to this so you lose tons of time thus revenue. Tech Support Horrible and no one knows what the other one is doing or has done. Let me say that again, TECH SUPPORT HORRIBLE. Plus didn't seem to fix anything. Glitchy and lost documentation on several occasions requiring re-entering. RX Printing did not work right the entire time we had them (2 years) MIPS reports was not done by them as we were told and they had to walk us through doing all the reporting ourselves. You have to pay for extra training. The training we recieved or 5 days was all the trainer fixing glitches and little training was possible. Data migration from eclinicals was a nightmare. We couldn't wait to change EMRs.

Lizanne
Administrator en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

TONS of features but poorly programmed.

2,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: 7+ years using this software and it's been a battle all along. Then they create policies (such as, "You must be running on Windows 10 PRO - not the HOME version" THey use those policies to tell you it's not their problem when something gets screwed up (like their server being disconnected, or blocking you for security purposes ACCIDENTALLY!! They won't even look into the problems if they notice you are not on the PRO version of Windows ... despite that it works fine on every other computer in your office on the HOME version.

Lots of features eRX templates for Progress Notes

Contras:

Poorly programmed (Frankenstein'd ... relies on other programs for many functions - which they don't tell you) Many of their tech support people are incompetent and it can take days to get something repaired. They NEVER take responsibility for their problems. It's always a battle. Poor P2P support with non-ecw practices MIPS Dashboard still not functioning as one would like despites many years of user feedback ... makes choosing quality measures difficult.

Larry
Physicain Assistant en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Poor customer service and tech support. They are extraordinarily slow in responding to EHR problems. After placing tickets and contacting support online no significant response from them or signs of fixing the problem.

3,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I am posting this poor review due to a lack of response from tech and customer support. I would not recommend this EHR because of our my current issue with product and it should have been an easy fix given its been 5 months.

Reasonable ease of use for an EHR but all of EHRs still stink. More reasonable cost than most and was not dissatisfied with company until an update in August/Sept. Our particular problem has not been fixed in the last 5 months and I have not gotten any reasonable response back from the company about this issue. This particular part of the EMR was working well prior to the last update.

Contras:

Poor tech and customer support. My office has sent him ticket after ticket online without any hint of trying to solve the problem. So not matter how cost effective the product may be or the ease of use if they are not going to respond efficiently and effectively to our user needs then they are not worth using.

Saifullah
president en EE. UU.

Very Poorly Designed and very dishonest billing practices

1,0 hace 2 años

software is terribly designed and very very slow. You will be charged an arm and a leg every step of the way.

Contras:

They charge and overcharge. Tried to squeeze another $10k in licensing fees. Eventually they backed off after i prove that I had already had a license. Eventually, we had had enough and decided to leave (it was a bad software altogether). Then, Just to leave them, I had to shell out over $3k for backups of patient records (they give free option but its impossible to sort out how to use). Now they bill again saying they forgot to collect for the price of the hard drive! $500 for a $50 hard drive! What a nightmare. Software is slow slow slow. Not designed to be web-based. Do yourself a favor and avoid at all costs. Every step of the way you have to pay and you have to talk to people on the phone (who are out of india). Nothing can get done without them.

Chi
Práctica médica, 201-500 empleados

One of the worst EMR's

1,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I work within a medical group of 2-300 practitioners. I have been using the eCW for close to two years, and am having headaches everyday. Not very intuitive, and hard to navigate. Too many clicks. It can't multitask, i. e. can't open multiple windows at the same time. Have to click too many times to move to a different section, then come back to where you were previously, then end up having to go back because I forgot what I just saw(oops, that would be my fault...). I was using Allscripts before joining the current practice, and was complaining about it back then; now I would go back to Allscripts any minute. It's interesting to see how the users in the management side seem to love it, but for the practitioners like me, "Run, don't walk away from it" sums it up nicely.

Contras:

Not intuitive/user friendly Doesn't multitask, can't open multiple windows at the same time, have to click too many times Slow, freezes often Has multiple glitches: particular one is with medications-when choosing a med for a diagnosis, somehow defaults to another diagnosis, so end up prescribing a med for an unrelated diagnosis; finding meds is not easy