15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre OneLogin

Solución de gestión de identidad (IAM) y de inicio de sesión único (SSO) para empresas de todos los tamaños. Comienza de inmediato con esta prueba gratis.

Descubre más sobre OneLogin

We use OneLogin to hold all of our passwords at my company. We use it daily and are able to have all of our passwords in one place, which makes it pretty easy to use.

Contras:

Originally I had no idea what it was for, just told the how to log in and did not know the purpose, but once I realized why I was using it then it made more sense.

Valoraciones de OneLogin

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

OneLogin tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 90 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado OneLogin antes?

Filtrar opiniones (90)

william
Ingeniero Mecatronico en Colombia
Petróleo y energía, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Buena optimizacion de manejos en los software

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Ha sido una experiencia excelente con la plataforma.

Super practica de manejar para conocer nuevos software para uso ya sea industrial o comercial.

Contras:

No tengo inconvenientes hasta el momento con la plataforma.

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist en Sri Lanka
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados

Effortlessly Manage User Access with OneLogin

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, OneLogin is a solid choice for organizations looking for a reliable and secure solution for managing access to applications and services. While it may have some minor drawbacks, the software's benefits and security features make it a worthwhile investment for any organization.

I find it to be a reliable and effective solution for managing our organization's access to various applications and services. OneLogin provides a seamless single sign-on experience, making it easy for users to access the applications they need without the hassle of remembering multiple usernames and passwords. The software also has a robust set of features for administrators to control user access, such as role-based access control and multi-factor authentication. Another advantage of OneLogin is its security features. The software provides multi-factor authentication, which adds an extra layer of security to our organization's access to applications and services. Additionally, OneLogin has a comprehensive set of security features to protect our organization against potential cyber threats.

Contras:

One of the main issues is that the software can be slow to load at times, which can be frustrating for users who need to quickly access applications. Additionally, the initial set up of OneLogin can be time-consuming and complicated, especially for larger organizations.

Pamela
Pamela
Chief Experience Officer en EE. UU.
Internet
Fuente de la reseña

OneLogin gives me control over my clients logging into apps without us providing the passwords.

5,0 hace 6 años

We use several cloud applications to support our clients. OneLogin gives me the ability to allow my clients and team members to log into the apps without knowing the password for the app. Whenever team members leave or client agreements end, I can change the passwords and they will no longer have access to the applications. OneLogin helps us to secure data and access. They have many other features that we have not explored.

Contras:

Several years ago their customer service was horrible. It was so bad, I had to switch to a different single sign on company. I came back to OneLogin once they improved their customer service.

Seguros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Software is alright for all of your passwords

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall, Onelogin has worked just fine, but I think there are a few things that could be changed/updated for daily use. I use OneLogin for 10 hours a day so anything that would make it easier would be better

Contras:

There are two major things I don't particularly like about onelogin. It is probably for security, but it logs me out of onelogin twice a day (every 4ish hours). I am contstantly logging into our carrier sites and it is very inconvenient to have to go back multiple times a day to log back in. I also do not like that it doesnt always autofill in the username/password, sometimes I have to refresh the page or manually click on the onelogin addon to have it fill in the information

Software informático, 11-50 empleados

OneLogin for Web Developers

5,0 hace 6 meses

It's a great software to get double factor authentication. The interface is very user-friendly. Through this way, big organisation can set up strong password requirements.

Contras:

Sometimes there can be synchronisation delays and it is more suitable for larger organisation, as it has a complex system.

Mariam
Mariam
Partner vertical en Georgia
Servicios para el consumidor, 501-1.000 empleados

Critical important for security

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It is very user-friendly and you feel safe!

It is very good that you have only one password for every platforms and you have 2FA so you are safe. Every time you log in via another device you are receiving confirmation email.

Contras:

It eequires password changes too many times.

Nicole
CEO en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Alternativas consideradas:

Bad Customer Support

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We are taking our business to a company willing to respond to support needs and communicate effectively.

Nice User Interface and easy to set up and train on.

Contras:

Really poor customer service practices. Took a week to get a response to a ticket. When asked about this no accountability was taken but rather blame passed on repeatedly.

Alexis
Alexis
Customer Hero en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

OneLogin is nothing but helpful!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: OneLogin is amazing. I have no issues with this software and it makes the beginning of each shift just a bit more enjoyable because I don't have to hassle with multiple passwords!

I honestly really enjoy OneLogin because, as a Customer Hero, we use many different platforms to operate business every day. OneLogin allows me to connect all of those platforms to one source. I can now login to all my accounts at once without having to remember a bunch of passwords.

Contras:

If there are any cons about OneLogin, I have never experienced them. I truly love this software and would recommend that every office has it!!

Palak
Palak
Team Leader en India
Administración educativa, 10.000+ empleados

Onelogin review

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Its overall good helping me avoid entering passwords again and again for different softwares used by company.

All important softwares are linked together helping me avoid entering passwords again and again for different logins in each software

Contras:

Nothing much as this is just a one to many kind of software and has nothing related to business point of view apart from security.

Neha
Neha
Associate Recruiter en India
Recursos Humanos, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Create common login credentials for all your accounts

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My experience is good. It saves me from remembering multiple passwords and regularly changing passwords for some nor fhe other application.

It creates common login for all the accounts ease out the process of remembering different passwords for different accounts. It is the collaboration of all the required software and files that could be assessed with single credential.

Contras:

The biggest disadvantage is, If the common platform faces the server issue, the access to all other software also fails.

Software Engineer en EE. UU.
Semiconductores, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Robust and user-friendly platform

5,0 hace 2 años

It is highly flexible and offers seamless access control. Its ease of use and effective accessibility management make it one of the best identity management platforms. It has the ability to sync users from directories like G suite and Workday. It is compatible with a wide number of applications.

Contras:

Although it offers a lot of integrations, some of them lead to cumbersome provisioning.

Kate
Product Manager en EE. UU.
Software informático, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Entrypoint for all things SaaS

4,0 hace 2 años

OneLogin provides secure access to SaaS services through SSO. They offer very affordable options (from $2/user/month) and the basic featureset is enough to cover our primary use case. For the most common integrations, OneLogin offers preconfigured connectors. For other systems, you'll have to do a little heavy lifting but as long as the service supports SSO, you are good to go.

Contras:

The UX is a bit lacking in several areas, for instance options for managing users are hidden in a difficult to find menu. Similarly, the workflow for adding services is unintuitive within the product. However one login does provide many helpful guides to assist.

Autumn
Assistant Residential Manager en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Everything under the same umbrella!

5,0 hace 5 años

I use OneLogin daily for work and it is very helpful to have everything in one place -- trainings, time clock, etc.

Contras:

I would like if the mobile access was a little easier to navigate

Gage
Dps en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Awsome

4,0 hace 5 años

One login is great to use its a fast way to clock in as t work faster

Contras:

In order to use onelogin you have to make sure you are loged in to a wifi

Psalm
membership advisor en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

More than where I go to clock in

5,0 hace 6 años

I love how easy it is to access the different software. I have immediate access to check in and make benefit requests. I access our learning tool from the same home dashboard.

Contras:

I wish there was a pop up feature for my check in and check out . So when i log in from lunch it is right there.

Patrick
Account executive en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Easy to use SSO

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall it’s made my life easier and more secure.

The tool allows me to easily sign into any application in a secure manner.

Contras:

Sometimes it can get confusing - need to ensure your passwords are consistently updated.

Nathan
SEO Specialist en EE. UU.
Software informático, 201-500 empleados

Secure & Simple

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, we're satisfied with the security that this product gives us.

It adds a layer of security to our site and product.

Contras:

Our employees don't like using it. It tends to add time to their day, rather than save it.

Contabilidad, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Review from a regular user

5,0 hace 2 años

Ease of use - My company uses OneLogin as the authentication software for access to our internal portal. It's really easy to use and it syncs well with DUO. I have never had any problem connecting to OneLogin.

Contras:

Nothing much really. Really appreciate how easy the login process is.

Ria
CX Team Lead en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados

OneLogin

4,0 hace 3 años

Having extra security is always a good idea. The best part of this is integrating platforms you use to make them more secure.

Contras:

I had an issue setting up the authentication which took about a week to clear up. The glitch was a con.

Software informático, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Loving It!

5,0 hace 6 años

We just recently purchases and are rolling out OneLogin through out company and we are thrilled about this product! OneLogin is a fairly straight forward to configure once their awesome support gives you a run through. OneLogin is super customizable and will help make your on boarding/off boarding super quick as it will automate a lot of the process for you.

Contras:

Well so far I haven't found anything that I don't like about the program. We aren't 100% live yet but I am happy to report the in the roll out and set up we have done so far it has been very smooth.

Patrick
Associate, Commercial Division en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Great protection

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Love this software for its protection.

I love this software because it allows for a multi-verification for logging in to important systems.

Contras:

Sometimes it is difficult to login on different devices.

Práctica médica, 1.001-5.000 empleados

OneLogin for company apps

5,0 hace 5 años

User friendly and easy view of all your applications on one screen

Contras:

Basic functionality, not sure what else it does besides connect to your apps?

Danilo
Danilo
Engenheiro de software en Brasil
Internet, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great way to unify your enterprise credentials

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great way to unify your enterprise credentials, with a really good Chrome extension.

The Chrome extension works really well. The possibility to categorize your apps on specific tabs, the search helps a lot too when you have tons of apps to access.

Contras:

Sometimes it lost the session for some apps, then after clicking on the app, you need to click again on OneLogin, refresh de app page, then you are good to go.

Internet, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente: GetApp

The Best One-Stop Shop to Manage All Logins

5,0 hace 5 años

- No need to bookmark tabs as each user has saved URLs - No need to memorize or enter credentials for multiple websites - Integration with Duo to provide an extra layer of security - Ability to restrict access to certain apps by user

Contras:

- Needs a dedicated in-company support and configuration team - Updates to user access can take some time

Symeon
IT support Specialist en Bélgica
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A very good access management tool

4,0 hace 3 años

It has so many features that can help the admins have a more optimal and automated access management, onboarding and offboarding

Contras:

It is quite expensive and the support package costs more. That could definitely be improved.