Opiniones de MenuDrive

Sobre MenuDrive

MenuDrive give restaurants the ability to market their online and mobile ordering system to their customers.

Descubre más sobre MenuDrive

4,0
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

MenuDrive tiene una valoración global de 4,2 estrellas sobre 5 según las 5 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (5)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado MenuDrive antes?

Filtrar opiniones (5)

isa
Data Center and Business Continuity Manager en Turquía
Banca, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Where is the most beautiful food and fast food

5,0 hace 3 años

I use the MenuDrive app to select nice food when I go abroad. Apply is absolutely successful.

Contras:

Unfortunately Turkey does not grant the application services.

Keren
Director en EE. UU.
Restaurantes, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A lifesaver for my coffee shop, thanks!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am very happy with this platform. My sales have doubled and I am keeping the revenue.

Since we implemented MenuDrive, we started seeing an increase on online orders, specially for pick up and curbside. Since COVID-19, our customers felt more compelled to use our online ordering We have also worked with third delivery apps like Uber Eats, Rappi, Sin Delantal, Didis Foods, but I had to shut them off because I was paying 35%-40% per each transaction. Since we use MenuDrive, we were able to bring our item prices down and bring more customers.

Contras:

I love everything. At the beginning the system was old looking but the improvements on my store have definitely been significant.

Joel
Owner en EE. UU.
Restaurantes, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Terrible customer service, very rookie techs!!

1,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Absolutely none!

Never found out, 3 months later and they still do not have it right! Finally asked for my money to be refunded and MenuDrive refused. Stay far away!

Contras:

Again, never was able to use the software as MenuDrive didn't complete the setup. After many emails and phone calls, I was no longer interested in their product!

Respuesta de MenuDrive

hace 5 años

Hi Joel, We are very sorry to hear that your experience with us wasn't smooth. We did refund your payment shortly after your request. Overall, our team completed your menu, but we were waiting on configurations to be setup on your Point of Sale system, which we have no control over. If you have your POS ready, we would be happy to assist you in getting the online menu launched. Please feel free to contact us anytime. We would love to make your experience with us successful.

Tom
Owner en EE. UU.
Restaurantes, 11-50 empleados

I've been enjoying MenuDrive since day 1

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It gives my customers the convenience to order online.

When my designer was unable to build a functional online ordering system for my restaurant, I turned to MenuDrive. Not only did they get the menu and modifiers right, they took the pictures and files I uploaded and generated a fantastic layout AND a killer app. When I had questions, they responded quickly. When I requested changes (my mistakes, not theirs), they were fixed immediately. They guided me through the process professionally and seamlessly. I couldn't be happier and would recommend them to anyone. A great experience overall.

Contras:

I would like to see more video tutorials and how-to guides. It also does not integrate with the UPS module for shipping across the U.S.

Jacob
Onboarding Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

BEST Bang-for-your-buck online ordering platform!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall a great experience to use this platform.

The software is easy to learn and use. The sales, onboarding, and support team are knowledgable and eager to help (which is rare in industries like this).

Contras:

Hopefully there are some big plans coming for amplifying the delivery features for this online ordering platform!