Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre coreplus

Digital health client & practice management software. Manage clients, referrers, appointments, Medicare, Secure Messages and more

Descubre más sobre coreplus

Filtrar opiniones (1)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado coreplus antes?

Filtrar opiniones (1)

Wendy A.
Director/Psychologist en Australia
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

had help immediately when confused or had a problem.

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It helps me run my business; monitor my income and outgoings; communicate with clients; charge clients; integrated with Google and Xero, Medicare, DVA, etc.

Easy to use once you set it up; friendly and helpful staff that are available when you need them; they helped me understand the setting up, finding and fixing my errors; designed for psychologists needs; capable of expansion from single sole trader to larger company; they are very open to feedback and encourage this; they are obviously keen to provide us with a good product; Integrated with Xero. Automatically matches charges with payments from Medicare and DVA which saves me a lot of time; I can see Medicare reports and claim status easily; great report' options so can be flexible with information from reports, and for taxation purposes, etc. Lots of potential purposes that I haven't tapped into because I haven't had time. Integrated calendar with Google and sends text reminders to clients if I want that option and I can adjust how soon prior to appointment the texts for confirmation or cancellation occur. Always innovating and asking clients what we need so they can develop ways to help us better. Overall, fantastic after sale service. I am surprise it didn't get a mention previously on your product evaluation.

Contras:

Needed Tyro to charge out to private health funds. No NDIS recognition. I don't want to move to Tyro, and I only want to use xero and keep my mobile HiCaps EFTPOS that accepts health fund cards, and credit/bank cards, etc.