Opiniones de BambooHR

Sobre BambooHR

BambooHR cuenta con un seguimiento de candidatos (ATS) integrado como parte del galardonado paquete de información de software de Recursos Humanos basado en la nube.

Descubre más sobre BambooHR

I liked most the impact it has on communication in my team, priceless.

Contras:

I think notifications is the missing feature notifications of new Hires. Notifications before Time off.

Valoraciones de BambooHR

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

BambooHR tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 1.779 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado BambooHR antes?

Filtrar opiniones (1.779)

Cynthia G.
Administrador de HRIS en México
Construcción, 501-1.000 empleados

Buen sistema

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Tenemos toda la información necesaria para la gestión de recursos humanos en un solo lugar.

Es un sistema muy completo, tiene muchas funciones útiles para la gestión de recursos humanos, además es muy fácil de usar.

Contras:

A pesar de que el software es muy completo hay algunas funciones que aún no están disponibles y la respuestas para desarrollarlas es algo lenta.

Maria jesus R.
Accounting Associate en España
Almacenamiento, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Fácil, intuitivo y con muchas funcionalidades

5,0 hace 2 meses

Es fácil de usar e intuitivo. De un simple vistazo puedes obtener muchísima información. La gestión de vacaciones y ausencias es muy bueno y facilita mucho la comunicación con los superiores.

Contras:

Ninguno, por ahora no hecho en falta nada.

Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Human Resources Consultant en EE. UU.
Deportes, 51-200 empleados

Applicant Tracking System: BambooHR

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Automating hiring and onboarding processes.

Managing employee data has been streamlined on BambooHR. Hiring and onboarding capabilities are among the capabilities that I like on this tool.

Contras:

It has been easy to find the right talent through BambooHR.

Heidi F.
Director of People & Purpose en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Free up your HR Department to do their best work

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Due to implementing BambooHR, we moved from having 8-10 spreadsheets that required daily maintenance to being able to have one system of record. This has allowed us to onboard employees more seamlessly during the COVID-19 pandemic. We went from PDF time off request forms and a Google Out of the Office calendar that we had to manually maintain to using time off in BambooHR and implementing the iCal feeds so everyone knows who is out of the office at a glance.

Getting employee buy in and adoption is easy due to how intuitive the end-user experience is with BambooHR, especially with Google Single Sign On. As the administrator, I have the ability to make changes and implement things quickly on the backend without having to make a request and wait for someone else to make the changes for me. Having a streamlined and consistent onboarding and offboarding process ensures that new hires are set up for success and offboarding employees accounts and data are turned off in a timely manner.

Contras:

BambooHR may not have as many robust features as some of the other HRIS out there, but they are always adding new features and making improvements, which is good to see. You may have to add some app integrations in areas like recruiting and benefits administration, if you want all the bells and whistles.

Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Global Learning & Development Business Partner en Francia
Software informático, 501-1.000 empleados

Easy HRIS Tool for Small-Mid Size Companies

3,0 hace 6 días Nuevo

This software is very easy to customize to your organization's individual needs - especially if you are a start-up or small scale-up business. BambooHR also integrates with a lot of tools making the value skyrocket. It's also visually extremely easy to use and set up, and running reports is simple and fast.

Contras:

We're moving into being a bigger size company which is complicated our workflow and the number of tools/integrations that we have set up with it. We're having to do a lot of different customization which means it's adding a layer of complication to our daily jobs. We now need something a little bit more robust. It would also be ideal to have different access level permissions as different people in the HR Team need to have specific access to data and information, while others don't.

Karen B.
CHRO en Canadá
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados

A Solid HRIS System

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: My overall experience with BambooHR is great. I would recommend it to smaller mid size firms looking for a solution to manage the employee experience from applying to a job right through to leaving the company.

Bamboo is very easy to use and the Support is great. They always try to find a solution/workaround within the tool to help you accomplish your ask. The employees enjoy using it and find the interface engaging and fun.

Contras:

I send in lots of suggestions on how to improve the features of BambooHR. BambooHR seems to focus on ones that I find no value in for the most part. Reporting, Request Signature, and the File section need greater focus.

Kytheranialynn M.
People Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

Amazing & Customizable HR Platform to Meet All Your Organization's Needs

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Working with BambooHR has been fantastic, and they continue to meet our needs. We are so happy with the decision to implement the platform that we transition our Time Tracking and Payroll over from ADP. We love their focus on continuous improvement and their outstanding customer service.

The platform is highly customizable. BambooHR has an outstanding customer service team. They continuously look to improve and add additional features to include a COVID-19 tab, employee satisfaction survey, Reporting, employee well-being survey, 360 performance reviews through adding the feedback functions and more. I love their monthly pulse survey and their webinars that educate administrators on how to meet employees needs.

Contras:

Not being able to include the Executive Director/CEO in the Feedback Assessment process for performance management.

Simon P.
Director en RU
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Bamboo HR is online software with amazing service

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Software is great and easy to use
Customer service is amazing

The performance management tools are invaluable, Goals create focus for the team and the reviews bring these together for an efficient but valuable process The apps are simple to use, our employees use them all the time rather than employing administrators we can self-serve which offers better service for the employee, updating details or requesting leave when it is convenient for them

Contras:

We don't use the benefit management much and haven't found this to be particularly useful Whilst the reporting is good, there could be some improvements to scheduling to allow relative dates e.g. last month, last

Melinda G.
Administrative Assistant en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados

Very good value

Comentarios: Very positive.

BambooHR is very user-friendly, which is really nice for a small company that doesn't have one person dedicated to just HR duties. Employees very rarely have issues using it, and it has so many features included in each package. Customer service usually responds very fast and wait times for phone calls are not typically too long.

Contras:

Occasionally the app crashes. Also, it requires that you assign each employee to directly report to someone else, which doesn't always make sense in a company structured like ours.

Evelyn S.
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Returning to BambooHR

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: We moved from BambooHR in January of this year to Paycor as we had outsourced all of our financials. We went with their payroll system - Paycor. Not a good experience from the beginning! Bamboo is so much easier to navigate and utilize.

I love the ease of use and the esthetics of the program. So easy to navigate and my employees love it!

Contras:

I can't think of anything a the moment.

Alex S.
Director en EE. UU.
Automoción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Take a bite out of BambooHR

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

This software is able to be used for multiple avenues in HR. Everything from time off requests, calendars, employee database, documentation, and much more is quite simple to use and navigate.

Contras:

I feel there are too many steps to adding a new employee and sending new hire packets. It is a little clunky and confusing as to when it actually goes through. There are many "review" stages before actually activating it and sending it through. I feel this could be a 1-click review and send option.

Kris P.
Employee Resources Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

User Friendly

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Benefits is the one stop shop for employee information. Great customer service! product is intuitive.

Document Tabs, Applicant Tracking, Reports

Contras:

Would like more reporting capabilities from the documents folders.

Christine L.
HR Director en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

BambooHR Gets the Job Done for a Small business Organization

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, I am very happy with using BambooHR. The employee self serve system is user-friendly and easy to use. Employees love BambooHR compared to our last system. It is a big improvement. Employees also like the mobile app. It gives employees and managers the ability to keep track of employee information anytime and anywhere.

As a one-person HR shop, BambooHR has made my professional life easier. The system is designed for small and medium-sized businesses. It is a web-based workforce solution that offers a variety of tools and features, like HRIS, applicant tracking, benefits management, onboarding, offboarding, leave tracking, customizable fields, reports, access levels, and more. It combines a multitude of HR functions into a single application. It effectively automated basic HR workflow, allowing me to spend more time on other crucial tasks. Forms are online and it has eliminated a lot of paper. The customer support is very good.

Contras:

I am not a fan of the new benefits upgrade. Only time will tell if it has helped me or not. I would like to see a total rewards compensation statement. All the data is in the system. It would be helpful to give employees annual total compensation statements.

Lisa S.
VP, People & Culture en Canadá
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

Capterra Review of BambooHR

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Bamboo has continuously communicated their software updates very effectively. I am very appreciative of this. Overall my experience has been very positive, from implementation onwards. I have been using the software for 6 years now. I wish the company would hold another in person user conference, rather than virtual however. Of the one that I attended, there is much to be said about in person interaction. It was by far one of the best user conferences I have ever attended. It was very disappointing to go virtual ( pre pandemic.)

The product is easy to implement , out of the box. The product is best for small to mid size companies, but especially if you have minimal processes to manage. The add on features of Performance and eNPS are simple to use and very effective. You can find workarounds for unique processes.

Contras:

As a company continues to scale and grow, the incremental processes added become more difficult to manage with the system. A simple example is onboarding. Onboarding is only geared to true new hires. If you have an employee who is transferred to a new division within the organization and needs to be assigned new tasks that are well documented, the software does not have the ability to manage transfers. The ability to format a document for e-signature would be incredibly helpful. A little more flexibility in problem solving rather than simply suggesting to put suggestions on a future product launch list.

Leigh A.
Leigh A.
Head of HR en EE. UU.
Oficina ejecutiva, 11-50 empleados

A lot of Bang for Our Bucks

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, our experience with BambooHR has been extremely positive. Our employees have raved over how much more efficient and streamlined our HR processes are. Customer Support, if needed, is super responsive and satisfactory resolutions/answers are provided quickly.

There are so many positive things I can say about this software that I am not sure I even know where to begin. Implementation was a breeze, the look and feel of Bamboo is clean and intuitive, and there are so many options for an organization to really make it their own through branding and customization. Additionally, I am a huge fan of the amount of administrative control I have within the system. For me, this was a huge selling point.

Contras:

Nothing is perfect. Not even Bamboo. Although they have made great strides in enhancing some of their features, they're still not as robust as some other systems in some areas. However, as an administrator and an end-user, I do appreciate how they listen to feedback from their customers and it shows in their efforts to continuously improve their product. The only "con" that would make me reevaluate our relationship with Bamboo would be a drastic price increase without any new features to justify it.

Lesley B.
Director of HR en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Thank you BambooHR!

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: The reporting tool is excellent. It has allowed us to analyse sickness and timeoff especially over the last 2 years during the pandemic. We also used API to access everyone's phone number to send a text message update at the start of the pandemic to let everyone know what course we were taking. On a broader note, the Employee Survey has given us areas to address and we are improving our eNPS score every 6 months, which is great for employee engagement. We have recently started using the Hiring function which is proving very popular with the management team, allowing them to record their comments and share with others their thoughts on CVs and candidates, as well as being able to email the candidate through BambooHR, making an offer and onboarding. Great to have this functionality all in one place, it makes for a more efficient process.

The software is easy to navigate and employees love using it. We have integrated it with other applications which works well allowing us to keep track of training. Best use has been through Time Off, Perfomance Management, Hiring, Onboarding/Offboarding, eNPS Employee Satisfaction Surveys and the reporting is excellent. Also, very happy with help and support you get from the BambooHR team. I have asked for additinal tabs to track secruity clearances and various other things, nothing is too much trouble.

Contras:

I would like to see the 'signature' aspects improved. I have starting using this a lot, but have issues with not being able to access external emails for contract signing capability. Also, when my forms are being completed, during the process of going from one person to another, the text runs off the form. It corrects itself once the final signature is complete, but this could be vital information which is missed by the final signer.

Claire C.
Senior HRIS Analyst en Canadá
Biotecnología, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great HRIS for medium-size businesses, easy to implement, configure, maintain (and it's cute)

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I love the look and feel, the easiness of use, the availability of the support team, the easiness to create and delete custom fields, the support documentation which is easy to navigate and includes a lot of how-to videos. They really allow their customers to become autonomous and even proficient with their tool.

Very structured and helpful implementation, and very responsive support. Love the ability to request custom fields to be created, including calculations. Great standard, out-of-the-box reports, like Additions & terminations over a period of time, Headcount as of a certain date, Employee Turnover (that one was a lifesaver when it was realeased, much better than what we were doing internally so far!), Change History over a period of time for job-related changes. I also love the fact that they are intentional in their product development: even though they request and collect product feedback, they want their product to remain coherent, i.e. they know what makes sense for them to propose as features vs. not (and recommend one of their specialized integrated partners if not), so that their tool always remains simple, legible, etc. And I like their Panda mascot and in-navigation messages, down to humanizing error messages.

Contras:

It will be pretty minor details, part of which will simply have to do with their client size positioning. As we were growing, I encountered director-level newcomers in our HR department who were used to the more prominent HRIS players, and to the ability to set up more complex workflows than BambooHR allows (example: self-service on employment letters, sending change notifications to other people than change approvers, allowing back-up assignees for tasks, etc). One feature that I feel might need adjusting (but again, that's detail) is their "Who's Out" calendar, which is synced with their time-off feature: regardless of whether the person has booked 1 hour off or the full day off, it will look like the person is away for the whole day, which looks confusing. Then two things come to mind on the analytics side, but again, they are minor and for more advanced users: I would love the ability to report on changes for personal details (beyond the audit trail report) and on custom fields. Then, custom calculation fields (which are already a great thing to have!!) are limited to the employment profile itself, i.e. you cannot return data fields from other employees' profiles, for example, who the manager of their manager is, etc.

Andre M.
HR Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados

An HRIS that was built with HR in mind

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: This was hands down the easiest onboarding of a new software package that I have ever experienced. We are a Critical Access Hospital that decided to implement its first HRIS in February of 2020, right as the pandemic started. Of all the things we had to worry about, this implementation was not one of them. The team walked us through the process, meet with us whenever we needed, and assisted in personalizing the software. We went from 0 to complete within a month! And they have been supporting us every step of the way since then. I couldn't ask for a better HRIS partner.

The software is very easy to personalize to your organizations individual needs. Response from the help desk is usually within minutes, and their out of the box thinking ensures you will get the output that you are looking for.

Contras:

BambooHR works great with other software programs that have HR in mind. If your backbone software is built for integration is industry specific and somewhat inflexible, it is more difficult to integrate the great features that BambooHR has to offer.

Executive Director of HR en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 51-200 empleados

BambooHR is delicious!

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: We've been able to create tables to house our faculty credentials for tracking and reporting purposes. The signature documents and workflow has helped us reduce the time to create, email, and record faculty contract from several hours to 15 minutes. The eNPS survey has been a great way to monitor employee engagement every six months. We take the feedback provided in that survey and other communication channels and have made improvements in a number of areas that are important to staff and faculty.

If I were a Panda (HR Administrator), I'd eat BambooHR every day. It's delicious compared to other common HR software forage I've tried. The modern look and feel of BambooHR is terrific. Our staff love the look and ease of use. As a one person HR team with 250 employees, BambooHR makes payroll, performance management, time tracking, and attendance a breeze. Take a nibble and taste the difference!

Contras:

The two items as an HR admin. that can be time consuming and a frustration are tracking training and benefit administration. It would be amazing if BambooHR would integrate with training platforms for single sign-on and training status updates on the employee profile. We use a third part benefits administration platform for benefits enrollment. They take care of the file feeds to carriers and billing. Any changes on that platform then must be updated in BambooHR for the deductions to roll over to payroll. The extra steps take time and can lead to error.

Aimee J.
Human Resources Administrator en EE. UU.
Servicios, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

BambooHR - Friend to People Operations!

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: We've used BambooHR since 2017, moving from tracking information via spreadsheets and paper forms to fully electronic. The implementation process takes preparation to ensure you have quality information imported into the system and is worth the time and effort. The implementation specialist works with you to ensure you're on track and implementation goes smoothly. If you take the time to introduce BambooHR to employees and provide them with training, they easily adapt as this is a very user-friendly system. Over the years we've added additional custom table to track information and the Bambooligans have been very responsive. I highly recommend BambooHR!

• User-friendly • Customizable (ie. you can have Bamboo set up tables that you can use to track your Medical Examiner’s certifications/driver’s licenses & set reminders for expiration) • Hiring system ports directly into employee creation • Applicant tracking system (automatically posts to Indeed, Glassdoor & ZipRecruiter) • Onboarding / offboarding • Standardized & customizable reports • Org chart • Company directory (the app is nice but offers less functionality than the website) • E-signature for your forms to port directly into employee files upon completion & route as directed (ie. direct deposit can route to payroll or reimbursements to A/P) • Asset tracking (you can set security levels to allow IT – or appropriate individuals to access / make changes / run reports for assets) • Electronic approval process for compensation, approvals, and other customizable events • Preview as user allows you / admin to see things as the individual sees them – really helps with problem-solving • You establish access levels • Track training (but very simplistic process) • Works with single sign-on

Contras:

• Lack of ability to set up onboarding tasks for internal promotions • Training tracking is simplistic, they do offer integrations with LMS • Doesn’t connect with our payroll system (although you could have someone build a custom integration)

Jenna M.
Executive Administrator en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Bamboo for Childcare Business

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: We have noticed such a huge difference in our management of HR since implementing this system. There are tons of things that we are doing now that we would have never thought possible before using Bamboo.

Our business truly benefits from being able to track due dates for trainings and documents. Because we are education, there are a ton of clearances, health forms, and professional development that must be completed. Keeping this all up to date has been done in the past on spreadsheets and not available to everyone to see. Now we can access this as admins and be able to verify things are being done when they are needed. We have also really enjoyed the integration of time tracking, to timesheets, to payroll. It has made our managers lives easier and saved a ton of time for them. it has also made everything seemless for me to run payroll and process benefits without thinking about it too much or taking multiple days to get it done.

Contras:

I feel like we would really benefit from a follow up training or someone to talk to. Kind of like implementation where someone would just check in to see if you could be using things better or differently to be more effective. We do reach out to support a ton and they are great!!

Rick H.
Finance and HR en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Do What you do best and Outsource the rest ... to BambooHR.

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: We simple don't have employee related issues falling through the cracks anymore. Now our managers have time to actually visit with and get to know our people rather than fumbling through bureaucratic gunk to make sure we're "legal".

BambooHR is super simple and easy to use. The software and the people behind it truly live up to the mission of allowing me to do what I do best (which is not HR management.)

Contras:

Nothing to report in this section. BambooHR does exactly what I want it to.

Rikki K.
Director of Talent en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

Huge Promoter of BambooHR

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I generally come into Companies as an HR Leader somewhere between 50 and 100 employees and Bamboo is a simple implementation and give not only me every tool I need to do my job, but also helps other teams as far as reporting and accountability is concerned. It's everything I could as for and more.

I have implemented BambooHR as our primary HRIS system at 3 companies now. Bamboo is so intuitive training is a breeze. Whenever anything pops up I don't have an answer to Help desk is an IM away. Reporting cannot be beat. Hands down the easiest most intuitive HRIS our there for HR Professionals and Employees.

Contras:

I wish there were more options within the review portal. Like having the ability to do quarterly assessments AND a formal annual assessment that combines all the quarterlies. Even though we have a quarterly assessment process at our Company people also want to traditional annual and we have to do that all manually outside of the system currently.

Shana C.
Director of Finance en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

One of the best decisions our business has ever made

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: We are a school and our teachers don't want to spend a ton of time on their computers trying to find the information they are looking. BambooHR's website and app are so straightforward, our teachers picked up on everything very quickly. There are always learning curves involved any time new software and processes are released to an organization but the whole experience went much more smoothly than I ever expected.

I have gone through implementation of payroll services with four different providers over the years and BambooHR was by far the easiest process with the fewest issues. While there was work involved, their expectations were very clear and they worked with us to determine the best way to manage unique situations specific to our company. The system is very intuitive and easy to use.

Contras:

There are some small things here and there that we have encountered and have to work around, but customer services is always very responsive and help us find a solution. We have made suggestions to BambooHR's feedback team and they have already implemented some changes to help with some of these issues. They are always making improvements and additions to their products.

Tracie P.
Finance & HR Coordinator en EE. UU.
Bibliotecas, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

This brought us into the modern world

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: This has been a game changing addition to our department and I don't know what I would do without it. The customer service is better than any other vendor I have EVER worked with.

We are a small HR team and tracked everything on spreadsheets. This took an exorbitant amount of staff time to keep updated. I love the time tracking, our mother organization deducts leave one month after it is taken and so no one ever really knew how much leave they had. The electronic signature feature has been a game changing time saver. Supervisors being able to view employee documents at any time without having to come to our main location to pull the heavy paper file has been fantastic. And I always have current data at my fingertips including historical items that we used to have to go wade through old memos to reconstruct.

Contras:

There's not much to not love. I wish there were a few more features on the application part. I wish I could have files stored that employees could fill out and forward to us without having to ask us to send them a signature request.