15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre RXNT

RxNT | PM es una potente solución de facturación y programación basada en la nube diseñada para los profesionales de la práctica médica y la facturación médica.

Descubre más sobre RXNT

Price is inexpensive and easy to use software.

Contras:

Our compounded scripts aren't being received by other pharmacies. Live chat stopped working for us after the first few weeks.

Valoraciones de RXNT

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

RXNT tiene una valoración global de 4,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 448 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado RXNT antes?

Filtrar opiniones (448)

James
James
Medical Director for Hospice and Palliative Care en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent for hospice and palliative care

5,0 hace 3 años

E-prescribing is the only feature that I use and it is excellent. It makes EPCS easy and allows my staff to assist me with preparing the prescriptions for my review and authorization.

Contras:

The web interface could be better as well as the process to add and administer users.

Michelle
business owner/biller en EE. UU.

Krogstad Review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I rank this software very high overall compared to other billing and EHR software systems and the support as well as the chat process is very highly rated

The ease of use and the ability to work within the system without having to move from a lot of different screens. Your support staff is awesome and incredibly knowledgeable, I really appreciate that

Contras:

1. I think the billing processes are overall good but there is a lag time in processing as the day goes on. 2. posting payments has been slower lately. 3. need to indicate in the EHR what office you are in on the header. 4. please add the date of birth next to the patient on all screens. 5. Customized preferences do not always save as defaults, you have to keep selecting them. An example is the insurance payments screen. The payment amounts are way to the left and I have a customized view and select default but it never saves. When I go back into the screen it has reset. 6. Custom preferences are sometimes overwritten or do not save 7. In billing, if I save a claim from a different location other claims after it also default to that location. 8. Custom reports are difficult to create and are not as easy to create as they should be. Also, the options needed for custom reporting are not always available

Samantha
APRN owner en EE. UU.

Pediatric Clinic

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Very good. I am happy with our choice to use this system.

Ease of use and low cost. All in one system.

Contras:

It does not include a couple of features that are needed in the pediatric setting. You have to have separate tabs open for each part of the system, schedule, ehr, billing.

Anna
Owner en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, Trabajador autónomo

Inaccurate and deceptive

1,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Terrible. No access to the software, no access to training, the onboarding coach has zero knowledge of how to set up the software or to help in any way. The software itself is not user friendly and the language and set up is extremely cumbersome.

None, I have never been able to get full access or develop the system

Contras:

There are no available trainings online and trainers are not available for weeks, you are not given full access to your software, there are hidden contract terms that are never disclosed - term of contract, requirement for ads, lack of training accessibility. The system is not user friendly and there is no support for getting it set up, which you are responsible for doing on your own. It is advertised as taking "15-25 days" for full set up but once you pay, they report that it will be 8 weeks. It is advertised that you have acess to support anytime but you have to schedule a training and the EHR trainings are set out one month.

Dawn
Registered Medical Assistant en EE. UU.

E-Scribe New user

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Customer service and the representative that helped with set up was very nice and helpful. [sensitive content hidden] has been very supportive

I like that we do not have to completely fill out the demographics for a patient. I like that the medications saved are able to be viewed by all our network

Contras:

I would like to have the pharmacy search easier for small pharmacies and I would like to have the pharmacy list be saved for the whole network like the medications saved. I think you need more training. The video's are more of a basic understanding and the rest I had to figure out on my own. It would be nice if you had a rep visit the facility and offer a training session to the trainer.

Narges
Psychiatric Mental Health nurse practitioner en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 201-500 empleados

Great software

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Accurate, easy to use and easy to navigate software.

Contras:

High cost for private practice. I wish you had EHR too!

frederick

E-prescribing

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Excellent. No problems
Ever and excellent support when rarely needdd

Easy to access and very functional. Organized and fast to prescribe and to refill scripts

Contras:

No complaints at all works well with good support

Rachel
Nurse practitioner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

RXNT review

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Easy, convenient fast, and is pharmacy approved,

Contras:

Failed prescriptions , some just dont go through

Julie
Family Resource Coordinator and Autism Referral Navigator en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, 51-200 empleados

RXNT As An FRC

4,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

I liked the ease of access to client records

Contras:

Logging in is somewhat of a chore and no explanation of menu categories…some seem redundant and others seem titled to reflect more of medical field than appropriate for alternative field users.

Bayan
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use and very few technical issues

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Compared to a previous e-prescribing software, this one is much easier to navigate and has not given me almost any glitches or mishaps.

Contras:

The version I'm using did not connect directly with my electronic health record. Also, sometimes a medicine prescription did not go through to the pharmacy, and it did not notify me directly about this; I had to check on another screen.

Sidney
The doctor
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Future Market

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I am an 80 year old physician with nearly 50 years of practice and a career that included having been an Assistant Prof of Medical Computer Science at Yale in 1970 - 1980 My mentor Shannon Brunjes MD, said to me in 1969 "When medical and IT people get together they will just want to automate the status quo." That prophesy has turned out to be more true that we imagined. RxNT suffers from that truth only in a few small ways that come with the scarce wiggle room of an application so central to medicine as prescription writing. RxNT does every thing - just about - possible to tame the chaos that has existed in prescription writing where the standards have so often been really messy in the status quo. Three cheers for that. On the other hand the status quo in medicine is changing. Name-it, blame-it, tame-it prescription pad medicine is giving way to choices doctors and patients are making for what we call Functional or Integrative medicine where prescriptions are more and more aimed at the individual and less at the disease. Such prescriptions are more likely to be compounded and may include fewer pharmaceuticals and favor other strategies that will be much more effective in favoring Nature's buoyant impulse toward healing.They, therefore, belong right up there with drugs in the documents that doctors use to communicate with doctors. (see Cons below)

Once I got the hang of it - thanks to Morgan Deitz - i find the program so much better than what I have had for prescribing that its incomparable.

Contras:

Doctors who belong to my Functional or Integrative tribe will, when using RxNT find themselves frequently visiting the Utilities /Medication Management feature very often to build up their own list of prescriptions that are both different by more tailored than RxNT's "behind the counter" selections. Your marketing will benefit from feedback from the data showing that kind of use and your staff will need to find ways to get access to those selections without sending them out behind the Utilities wood pile to an interface that should be easier to use especially when it comes to generating sigs that can be more easily re-used for, say, compounded HRT mixtures of E2, E3, DHEA, Pregnenolone, Progesterone and Testosterone. This can be done without scaring conventional doctors but it will take some finesse on the part of your design team to protect conventional eyes averted from nutrients and nutriceutcals. On another point the notion that prescription drugs are real medicine and the other stuff is questionable at best or the devil's work at worst will be fading in the coming generation of doctors who will welcome the idea that every thing in the patient's plan deserves the title of "prescription" so. The special status of prescription drugs is understandable when it comes to controlled substances. It should be understood as "special" with respect to many other pharmaceuticals because they are dangerous. Natural substances are often much stronger in the sense of promoting healing and should have a status on your website (some day) that is consistent with that reality. The fact that your checklist does not include Functional Medicine or Integrative Medicine or Functional/Integrative Medicine for "Industry" (which is weird as a header for what is mostly a list of specialties) should be corrected. There are lots of us out here and more coming. At the very least it would be a good marketing tool to know about what we do.

Lori
Owner, Nurse practitioner en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Too many clicks and glitches

3,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: I am not a fan. I tried to work with it. Thought all the charges were standard things until I started talking with more colleagues. The system is not easy and, frankly, with improvements in technology, this system should be more intuitive and user friendly--especially for my patients.

It was less expensive. Little did I know as a relatively new private practitioner what I would be missing out on

Contras:

You are charged extra for EVERYTHING-reminders, fax integration, lab integration. The number of clicks to do anything is a definite time suck. And few of my patients are able to easily get into the patient portal which has actually cost me business. Customer service is not adequate. I requested custom forms which I was very interested in. Made detailed templates with examples from their forms to make it as easy as possible. Ended up looking nothing like what I wanted and was fraught with errors. Frankly, it is embarrassing.

Nurse practitioner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo

The best EHR/EMR out there

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Excellent. Never had a problem once in 2.5 years

Ease of use. E scripts. Flowsheets. Comes with everything you need

Contras:

Nothing I don’t like about RXNT to be honest.

Executive Director en EE. UU.

Worst Company

1,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: We have been with RXNT for over a year. Was great when we first started, now we spend all day submitting support tickets. You can never get a hold of anyone over the phone. Its hard to run a medical office when the website is always down. All they every want to blame it on is your cache or cookies to be cleaned. You can only clear it so much over and over and over.

Nothing, the system is always not working

Contras:

That the system never works. You have to send multiple support tickets a day to find out why things don't work. No one has time to sit around waiting for things to get fixed.

Respuesta de RXNT

hace 3 meses

This user is no longer a current client of RXNT. We're sorry they had trouble with the system and with our support team, however, our customer service team works hard to ensure that issues are addressed promptly and effectively. The former client communicated their frustration in a disrespectful, threatening, and verbally abusive manner. This was unacceptable and RXNT does not tolerate customers treating our team members in such a manner. We are committed to resolving customer concerns, but we request that communication be conducted in a professional manner. For any concerns related to the review above, please contact [email protected] and we'll be happy to help!

Cassandra
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Nothing that can't be fixed

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Any issues I have had was easily fixed by contacting RXNT, and they always followed up to ensure the problem was fixed before they closed a ticket. They are prompt and courteous on handling any issues that may arise.

The software is very easy to use and there are minimal glitches in the system. There are many helpful topics that can aid you on your way through the system. I love the way you can actually chat with someone online rather than have to call and wait for hours before someone finally picks up the phone.

Contras:

The only real issue I seem to notice is the way it will duplicate a patients information making the patient have two profiles. If the patient has a profile in the system and this rarely happens, and you try to update their information, it will sometimes duplicate the patient making them have the old information in the system and the new information. Also, it seems as if the patients phone numbers get altered some sort of way without us touching them. Again, this rarely happens.

Mary
office manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

RxNT Electronic Prescribing

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: This is especially useful for keeping up with medication compliance with patients, and with the escribing requirements of various states, as we have patients in multiple states.

The data base is very large, and it works seamlessly with other prescription management software. We are able to customize prescriptions, and use the PRN option for more complicated prescriptions. The Support team has always been extremely helpful, willing to stay on the phone until the problem is solved, and able to talk us through any changes in software.

Contras:

I appreciate the need for ads, but they can be a little intrusive. The website occasionally makes design changes that are not always intuitive, so there is a learning curve whenever changes are made.

Sheri
Clinic Office Manager en EE. UU.

Clinic Office Manager

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: RXNT will help us get rid of the paper files and give patients the option to review documents from the portal. It has been a bit of process getting the CPL integration set up but I think it is working well. We just wish RXNT was able to come to our office to help with the overall set-up & use of RXNT. Our facility is unique in that we just don't bill for insurance, she collects cash for non-insurance billed products.

It is a little confusing and overwhelming to navigate but we are not using it at 100% right now

Contras:

The system is very slow. There is a long lag time when trying to navigate on the program.

Trevor
PreP Navigator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

HORRIBLE service and customer relations does not care

1,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Horrible customer service that does not take ownership for their mistakes, if your practice is open on the weekends be prepared with backup plans as it frequently goes down over weekends with no support available until monday.

Relatively inexpensive for EMR, however you don't get fully functional product

Contras:

Horrible customer service, billing module does not submit claims correctly, patient data gets changed by the system.

Respuesta de RXNT

hace 3 meses

This user is no longer a current client of RXNT. We're sad to hear about their issues with our system and our customer service team. However, our support staff works hard to ensure that issues are addressed promptly and effectively. We are committed to resolving customer concerns, but we prefer that feedback be communicated directly. For any concerns related to the review above, please contact [email protected], and we'll be happy to help!

isabella
office manger en EE. UU.
Medicina alternativa, 11-50 empleados

RXNT work or not?

4,0 hace 4 meses

rxnt was a very good website for making appointments and creating new patients, however it had many errors when it came to sending the forms to new patients, and it was very difficult to continue giving papers to everyone

Contras:

I don't like that it is not easy to use, the first days with this application it is very difficult to adapt, it is very confusing.

Dolly
Biller en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados

Billing Module

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Pro: customer support is very responsive. Con: several times emails have been sent with screenshots of the issues and the tech's response is basic user instructions that do not actually resolve the problem and feels condescending. Would rather it take a little longer, do a screen share with the the tech, or whatever it takes to make sure the actual problem is understood by the representative so that they can give a proper resolution the first time. The billing portion of the software is easy to use once it is set up. However, RxNT partners with Change Healthcare which can be difficult to communicate with of you are not tech saavy.

The ease of billing once the product is set up is nice.

Contras:

The reporting feature is less user friendly than other software I have used.

Billi Jo
Practice Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados

RXNT Evaluation

4,0 hace 3 años

The ease of use and clarity are superb and well executed.

Contras:

One of our least favorite modality is the inability to merge same patient accounts. After 2 calls and chat online with a rep- it still does not work.

Roxann
Owner/administrator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Out in front in meeting EHR mandates. Great bang for the buck. Great customer service.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Have used this software since 2012 or so, I think that says it all!

Excellent customer service, easy to use, comprehensive EHR, staff is responsive to individual needs or difficulties. This company was out in the forefront in the e-prescribing climate. Have been e-prescribing controls lightyears before this was available to majority of physicians in my area because of RxNT's foresight. Truly cutting edge in this very important area of my practice.

Contras:

Minor issues which company addresses and attempts to improve over time to improve over time.

Lynne
Nurse Practitioner en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

RXNT review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It was difficult to implement last year. We had to speak with several representatives to get both NPs up and running. The instructions in each email did not follow the actual steps required to get started. We also did not receive several emails which delayed use of the program.

E-prescribe is what is most liked about the software.

Contras:

It would be nice to have the ability to pend medications without being required to select a provider. We have several providers in the office but no assigned patients. Our MAs would save the providers time by being able to pend the desired medications for patients allowing the NPs to select and approve them. In addition, it would be helpful to quickly see how long the medication has been prescribed (rather than browse through several pages in e-prescribe) as we are in a state that mandates 12 weeks for anorexiant.

Camille

Dr C. Ziomek

4,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Good in general. It is really nice to get faxes directly into RXNT.

Ability to e-prescribe and the ability to make notes without templates.

Contras:

After an encounter is printed out the words are too small to read easily. It would also be helpful to be able to chose what to print to give to the patient, for example, just the assessment and plan. It would be helpful to be able to move from one encounter to another for a given patient more easily when reviewing their prior appointments.

Alice
Physician Assistant en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

One of the best software out there

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I was never given any training on an RXNT just a few forms on how it runs but no one to even go to to learn how to navigate it learning to navigate it was all trial and error but once I learn the system it was very easy to use very user-friendly I love being able to look back and see past Scripps the interactions pop up easily without having to look for an interaction checker

Very user friendly. Easy to navigate. Keeps important information in one place.

Contras:

Updates can be a bit difficult to manage at first there are rarely instructions or directions with the new updates it’s a trial and error.