Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre RXNT

RxNT | PM es una potente solución de facturación y programación basada en la nube diseñada para los profesionales de la práctica médica y la facturación médica.

Descubre más sobre RXNT

Filtrar opiniones (348)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado RXNT antes?

Comparte tus experiencias con otros compradores de software.

Filtrar opiniones (348)

James C.
James C.
Medical Director for Hospice and Palliative Care en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent for hospice and palliative care

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

E-prescribing is the only feature that I use and it is excellent. It makes EPCS easy and allows my staff to assist me with preparing the prescriptions for my review and authorization.

Contras:

The web interface could be better as well as the process to add and administer users.

Nicholas B.
Advanced Nurse Practitioner en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo

Love the product

5 hace 3 días Nuevo

Comentarios: I use it for my small business, and it works well. I do not use any of the software that deals with billing. I am a concierge provider, so it is cash only. So I can't expound on that facet. However, for charting and prescribing it is the most approachable I have encountered.

It allows me to chart easily on a patient, then run through and prescribe what I need too. I like this software because it allows me to set up my templates easier than other EHR's I have used in the past. Ease of use.

Contras:

Nothing, compared to the 5 other software EHR's I have used this is easiest. I am trying to think if there is anything I would improve, but can't at the moment. I complained for years about the other software options I was forced to use.

Marthel P.
Medical Director en EE. UU.

Not Recommended.

3 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall RxNT performance ranges from NOT GOOD to MEDIOCRE. Despite the stress of uncertainty switching to another EHR company, the lack of appropriate response to our requests and their knowledge of placing patients at risk by not solving e-prescribing overdue problems warrants change. . Onboarding was a nightmare, we had to deal with a RxNT Clearinghouse contractor directly who neglected to complete all enrollments for several weeks, it delayed functionality and ability to bill timely, despite our complaints and affecting our practice income RxNT bilked from day one, to keep afloat we had to keep paying the old EHR and RxNT. interface with clinical labs has been also challenging because you have to do the legwork. Still dealing with lack of full Med data, monthly charges still unresolved for an incomplete suite eligibility of benefits information is MOST unreliable, staff prefers using other sources are several benefits but offset by their inability to solve the issue above mentioned which is months overdue. The worse part is when your practice is finally able to speak with someone you are given ludicrous explanations
We have been working on switching to another company when COVID-19 hit. We had to delay switching, the bright side is, It gives RxNT an opportunity to correct problems and to us more time to evaluate choices more carefully.

RxNT basic functions are easy to use for the most part, platform to make patients appointments is good, electronic prescriptions are sent to pharmacies mostly effortlessly, although you have to be watchful for electronic prescription errors that will show later.

Contras:

CUSTOMER SERVICE and TROUBLESHOOTING, even pre COVID-19 they are terrible. Lines 99% busy, long waiting, often instructed to leave a message. When RxNT was promoted to my practice, a selling point was excellent after hours emergency support and troubleshooting capacity; it has been 99.99% ABSENT. I have called at 5:30 pm for an emergency leaving full details of problem, a call comes until next day, nothing solved plus a nonsense explanation of why not. After more than 50 calls during and after their normal hours for troubleshoot electronic prescribing, NOTHING solved; eg., RxNT medication “History” for several patients shows “no record found”. It is so vital for patients and our safety to be able to see meds whole picture, all meds prescribed by other physicians, for compliance did my patient picked up meds at pharmacy?, other physicians info and prescribed meds, reconciling, avoiding Tx duplication, Coordinating care and avoiding prescribing medication with potentially lethal drug to drug interactions with meds from other prescribers, right?, but for months we are told “going to be fixed soon; it’s Surescripts issue not ours; YOU need to contact them”, is because there is no Hx for this patient”. RxNT FAILS in this area If you are in Chicago, do not even think calling after 3:30 pm, “no one is available”, RxNT closes at 5 pm E.T. Price quoted and contracting are unreliable. Full suite with all perks advertised as $150/mo, not true in my experience.

Michelle K.
business owner/biller en EE. UU.

Krogstad Review

4 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I rank this software very high overall compared to other billing and EHR software systems and the support as well as the chat process is very highly rated

The ease of use and the ability to work within the system without having to move from a lot of different screens. Your support staff is awesome and incredibly knowledgeable, I really appreciate that

Contras:

1. I think the billing processes are overall good but there is a lag time in processing as the day goes on. 2. posting payments has been slower lately. 3. need to indicate in the EHR what office you are in on the header. 4. please add the date of birth next to the patient on all screens. 5. Customized preferences do not always save as defaults, you have to keep selecting them. An example is the insurance payments screen. The payment amounts are way to the left and I have a customized view and select default but it never saves. When I go back into the screen it has reset. 6. Custom preferences are sometimes overwritten or do not save 7. In billing, if I save a claim from a different location other claims after it also default to that location. 8. Custom reports are difficult to create and are not as easy to create as they should be. Also, the options needed for custom reporting are not always available

Revenue Cycle Specialist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

Good/ Easy to learn System

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: When we first went live and getting everything set-up was challenging and we are having issues with our Charge capture system integrated with RXNT and Missing doctor's charges.
There were a few tweaks that we are still working out with RXNT, but I think this is a great system to use for a Medical Billing System.

The user friendliness. Easy to navigate and train on.

Contras:

No place of service in the "claim scrubbing" tab. No charge capture system that can take a picture of the facesheet and auto populate to RXNT. Too much manual entry. Issues with our Charge capture system integrated with RXNT. Missing doctor's charges.

John C.
NURSE PRACTITIONER en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I recommend this to all providers!

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall I’ve had an excellent and seamless experience using this. I will never switch to another

Easy to use. Accurate and up to date info. Scheduling is easy. Documentation has a perfect flow.

Contras:

Sometimes apriss doesn’t work and even though it says é-script sent successfully it doesn’t show if the pharmacy actually received or approved the script.

Amanda D.
Practice Manager en EE. UU.

A guarantee

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: I think that RXNT has everything you could need. The staff is always on board to help if you have any problems.

We love how it is easy to use. You can also customize what you would like to see on your screen so you are not overwhelmed. They are always updating with the times. They use a lot of colors but for someone who is color blind, they still make sure everything is in writing, unlike some other users. We love that you can use it anywhere and also offer a phone version so you can be out of the office and still get what you need sone.

Contras:

I do wish that the 3 tabs talked to each other better regarding notes I wish in the insurance option we could add if they have a deductible, co-insurance, and or copay and not just in the EHR option.

Melinda S.
Office Mgr en EE. UU.

Makes charting easier

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Rxnt so far has been a great experience for our office.

Our providers say that it is the easiest they have found when it comes to charting progress notes. They love the option of having check boxes.

Contras:

More steps for the office girls then what they had with practice fushion, was the only con we had.

Bruce H.
Physician en EE. UU.

Very Small Practice--Works Well for Me

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I am able to have an EMR without big expense. This allows me to chart without paper on the few patients that I see outside my usual ED practice.

I have to say the price since my practice that I use RXNT for is very small. I mostly work in a rural ED. I have to say also that it was fairly easy to learn (we are on Epic in the ED).

Contras:

Really, nothing that I felt negative about. I do have some trouble navigating when I have not used RXNT for several days.

Clinical Supervisor en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, 11-50 empleados

Rxnt

Comentarios: Overall, I enjoy using RXNT

RXNT allows our medical and clinical staff to provide continuity of care to our clients.

Contras:

At times our system may delete signatures.

Robin S.
Owner en
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

Why did I wait so long

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I've been in medical billing for over 25 years and have used many different billing programs. After the billing program we had been using, for several years, made some "unfavorable" changes, we knew it was time to look for a new program. My staff and I researched and did demo's with many different billing programs (including RxNT) over the course of a few months. We actually switched one account to a new program, which we thought was the best. After a month, we can't get them to actually answer any issues we are having. We went back on the hunt and revisited RxNT. I think we overlooked RxNT in the beginning because we thought "with rates this good, there has to be something not right with the program". We set up an hour long demo with RxNT. This demo actually lasted two hours as I had a lot of questions, as to "can the program do this" "can the program do that". The staff that did the training was wonderful! They answered all of my questions and the one questions they didn't have the answer to right that minute, they checked it out and called me the next day. We switched to RxNT that very day.

There are so many pros's, I don't know where to start. The staff at RxNT is wonderful. I can call them and get right thru. I can email them and they will respond within minutes. The program itself is great! It is very easy to navigate. You don't have to spend hours searching for reports or settings. Everything is right there. The scheduling is so easy. I just did a training session yesterday on the scheduling, for one of my offices, and the entire staff liked it so much better than what they had before. They commented on how much better it was to schedule a patient and the checking in process. The billing side of the program is really nice too. There are procedure macro's (very helpful) and searching for a diagnosis code could not be easier. All other programs I have been on, you have to know the exact medical term to search. RxNT somehow managed to program the diagnoses so that anyone, at any level of medical terminology, can find exactly the right code. It has even told me a couple times that I needed an additional diagnosis code based on what I had entered. No other program I've used as done that. When we first signed up for RxNT we were told that we could start sending claims immediately on the smaller insurances but that it would be 3-5 weeks for the bigger payers. I was receiving ERA's from these bigger payers within 10 days. The clearinghouse people were in constant contact with me and sent me weekly reports so I knew exactly where my payers were in the process. RxNT is unlike any other billing program. And their staff is also unlike any other billing program staff. The staff at RxNT are like no other staff I've encountered. They really take pride in what they do and treat you like family.

Contras:

The only Con I have is that the program does run a little slow after awhile. Once you log off and log back in, you're back in business.

Sidney B.
The doctor en

Future Market

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I am an 80 year old physician with nearly 50 years of practice and a career that included having been an Assistant Prof of Medical Computer Science at Yale in 1970 - 1980 My mentor Shannon Brunjes MD, said to me in 1969 "When medical and IT people get together they will just want to automate the status quo." That prophesy has turned out to be more true that we imagined. RxNT suffers from that truth only in a few small ways that come with the scarce wiggle room of an application so central to medicine as prescription writing. RxNT does every thing - just about - possible to tame the chaos that has existed in prescription writing where the standards have so often been really messy in the status quo. Three cheers for that. On the other hand the status quo in medicine is changing. Name-it, blame-it, tame-it prescription pad medicine is giving way to choices doctors and patients are making for what we call Functional or Integrative medicine where prescriptions are more and more aimed at the individual and less at the disease. Such prescriptions are more likely to be compounded and may include fewer pharmaceuticals and favor other strategies that will be much more effective in favoring Nature's buoyant impulse toward healing.They, therefore, belong right up there with drugs in the documents that doctors use to communicate with doctors. (see Cons below)

Once I got the hang of it - thanks to Morgan Deitz - i find the program so much better than what I have had for prescribing that its incomparable.

Contras:

Doctors who belong to my Functional or Integrative tribe will, when using RxNT find themselves frequently visiting the Utilities /Medication Management feature very often to build up their own list of prescriptions that are both different by more tailored than RxNT's "behind the counter" selections. Your marketing will benefit from feedback from the data showing that kind of use and your staff will need to find ways to get access to those selections without sending them out behind the Utilities wood pile to an interface that should be easier to use especially when it comes to generating sigs that can be more easily re-used for, say, compounded HRT mixtures of E2, E3, DHEA, Pregnenolone, Progesterone and Testosterone. This can be done without scaring conventional doctors but it will take some finesse on the part of your design team to protect conventional eyes averted from nutrients and nutriceutcals. On another point the notion that prescription drugs are real medicine and the other stuff is questionable at best or the devil's work at worst will be fading in the coming generation of doctors who will welcome the idea that every thing in the patient's plan deserves the title of "prescription" so. The special status of prescription drugs is understandable when it comes to controlled substances. It should be understood as "special" with respect to many other pharmaceuticals because they are dangerous. Natural substances are often much stronger in the sense of promoting healing and should have a status on your website (some day) that is consistent with that reality. The fact that your checklist does not include Functional Medicine or Integrative Medicine or Functional/Integrative Medicine for "Industry" (which is weird as a header for what is mostly a list of specialties) should be corrected. There are lots of us out here and more coming. At the very least it would be a good marketing tool to know about what we do.

Paul H.
Owner en EE. UU.

RXNT review

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Well and worth the purchase

Ease and cheapness to of EHR. Also the physician had used this software before

Meaningful use is limited, MACRA/ MIPPS limited

Leonard L.
President en EE. UU.

Adequate software. Some persistent problems. Very good support. Steep price

4 hace 3 días Nuevo

Comentarios: It is good to have a record of prescriptions accessible from anywhere.
Electronic prescribing software is fairly new and a lot of bugs need to be worked out.

I like how an image of the finished prescription is displayed before it is sent.

Contras:

1. It loads and operates slowly even on a new computer. 2. It is impossible to delete patients 3. The patient merge feature is complicated and I couldn't get it to work. 4. The pharmacy selection feature doesn't work if you enter the actual address. 5. Sometimes the line for viewing a new prescription is mainly covered. 6. Customer support is responsive and has acknowledged at times that a chronic problem isn't being solved.

Cassandra L.
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Nothing that can't be fixed

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Any issues I have had was easily fixed by contacting RXNT, and they always followed up to ensure the problem was fixed before they closed a ticket. They are prompt and courteous on handling any issues that may arise.

The software is very easy to use and there are minimal glitches in the system. There are many helpful topics that can aid you on your way through the system. I love the way you can actually chat with someone online rather than have to call and wait for hours before someone finally picks up the phone.

Contras:

The only real issue I seem to notice is the way it will duplicate a patients information making the patient have two profiles. If the patient has a profile in the system and this rarely happens, and you try to update their information, it will sometimes duplicate the patient making them have the old information in the system and the new information. Also, it seems as if the patients phone numbers get altered some sort of way without us touching them. Again, this rarely happens.

Mary H.
office manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

RxNT Electronic Prescribing

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: This is especially useful for keeping up with medication compliance with patients, and with the escribing requirements of various states, as we have patients in multiple states.

The data base is very large, and it works seamlessly with other prescription management software. We are able to customize prescriptions, and use the PRN option for more complicated prescriptions. The Support team has always been extremely helpful, willing to stay on the phone until the problem is solved, and able to talk us through any changes in software.

Contras:

I appreciate the need for ads, but they can be a little intrusive. The website occasionally makes design changes that are not always intuitive, so there is a learning curve whenever changes are made.

Sheri R.
Clinic Office Manager en EE. UU.

Clinic Office Manager

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: RXNT will help us get rid of the paper files and give patients the option to review documents from the portal. It has been a bit of process getting the CPL integration set up but I think it is working well. We just wish RXNT was able to come to our office to help with the overall set-up & use of RXNT. Our facility is unique in that we just don't bill for insurance, she collects cash for non-insurance billed products.

It is a little confusing and overwhelming to navigate but we are not using it at 100% right now

Contras:

The system is very slow. There is a long lag time when trying to navigate on the program.

Lina R.
Administrative Assistant en EE. UU.

E-Rx : Easy to install, easy to use

4 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Our experience has been excellent. Easy to install, easy to use, very good customer service. My Project Coordinator [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been very very responsive and a huge help with big and little issues. She always responds to me.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the best!

Easy to install, easy to use. I am an admin who takes the messages off our Prescription Refill recorded line and enters them to the four doctors' pending Rx lists. I use RxNT E-Rx every day and almost all day! There have been a few small glitches, but RxNT has worked quickly to resolve them.

Contras:

As the person who enters prescriptions for multiple MDs, I have run into one issue. I you happen to forget to change the 'writing as' doctor before entering scripts for a particular patient, you cannot change the name and keep the info you have already entered. It's not a big deal for one script, but if you have entered multiple scripts or dose changes or new medications, and then realize you have done so under the wrong doctor, you lose all that info when you change the 'writing as' doctor. I have sent my idea to the RxNT development team and hope they are able to change this.

Phetpailin A.
MD en EE. UU.

EMR and practice management

5 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: very good and easy to use, good price

very easy to use, and good work flow, secure system

Contras:

billing part sometime hard to contact when has billing problem with insurance sometimes

Dolly L.
Biller en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados

Billing Module

4 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Pro: customer support is very responsive. Con: several times emails have been sent with screenshots of the issues and the tech's response is basic user instructions that do not actually resolve the problem and feels condescending. Would rather it take a little longer, do a screen share with the the tech, or whatever it takes to make sure the actual problem is understood by the representative so that they can give a proper resolution the first time. The billing portion of the software is easy to use once it is set up. However, RxNT partners with Change Healthcare which can be difficult to communicate with of you are not tech saavy.

The ease of billing once the product is set up is nice.

Contras:

The reporting feature is less user friendly than other software I have used.

Yael S.
PA-C en EE. UU.

Overall good product

4 hace 2 días Nuevo

Comentarios: Generally smooth to utilize as noted above.

On a day to day basis, the EHR, scheduling and e-prescribing functions work well.

Contras:

A lot of the features are buggy, especially soon after they're rolled out. While most of the system is intuitive to use, some of it is clunky. It also has slowed down considerably over the years as new features were added. It's annoying that it now takes a couple of seconds to get results from a patient search or switch to a different part of the system. My biggest complaints are that the patient portal is unusable and that I still can't have multiple charts open at once or I lose data (despite being told last year that this problem was resolved). The latter point really slows me down.

Michael G.
MD-Medical Director Snowline hospice en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Terrible customer support when you need it most

5 hace 2 días Nuevo

Comentarios: Terrible when you have a problem after hours or on weekends
ds

Works good when it does. Real issues arise when it stops working as it is designed and you need help to get it back up and running in a timely fashion

Contras:

I experienced a bug in the system over a holiday weekend starting at 2 pm Friday afternoon until MOnday Moring. I was hindering in prescribing palliative meds for dying patients all weekend long. Absolutely no response from tech support during this time. When they finally responded via e-mail 72 hours later, they sent me videos that did not address my issues and closed my case. For a service that is vital to medical practice that operates 24/7, I expect competent tech support that I can access 24 7.

Billi jo K.
Practice Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados

RXNT Evaluation

4 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

The ease of use and clarity are superb and well executed.

Contras:

One of our least favorite modality is the inability to merge same patient accounts. After 2 calls and chat online with a rep- it still does not work.

April R.
Psychiatrist en
Cuidado de la salud mental, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

The best experience to date!

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My sales representative, Kelsey is the best sales professional I have ever worked with. I've been using the prescribing software for many years and Kelsey has always been responsive in a prompt manner and quickly resolved any problems I experienced.

The prescribing software is the best I've ever used. The prescribing software is easy to use and very efficient. During the early stages when electronic prescribing became a requirement in my state, my sales representative, Kelsey was instrumental in resolving problems with my token. When my token was not working,, Kelsey quickly made arrangements for another token to be mailed to me. She made sure the process was seamless. Kelsey has always made herself available to answer my questions without having to play phone tag which is what I experienced with other problems vendors.

Contras:

I wish the manual for the medical records portion was more detailed. I am still struggling with finding the time to schedule a tutorial but am so satisfied with the prescribing software that I am determined to schedule a tutorial so I can begin using it fit all of my patients. .

Roxann S.
Owner/administrator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Out in front in meeting EHR mandates. Great bang for the buck. Great customer service.

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Have used this software since 2012 or so, I think that says it all!

Excellent customer service, easy to use, comprehensive EHR, staff is responsive to individual needs or difficulties. This company was out in the forefront in the e-prescribing climate. Have been e-prescribing controls lightyears before this was available to majority of physicians in my area because of RxNT's foresight. Truly cutting edge in this very important area of my practice.

Contras:

Minor issues which company addresses and attempts to improve over time to improve over time.