15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Reoon Email Verifier

Sobre Reoon Email Verifier

Solución de verificación de correo electrónico que ayuda a las empresas a validar listas de correo electrónico, dominios, SMTP y más en una interfaz unificada.

Descubre más sobre Reoon Email Verifier

My workflow is made easier by the API provided. I compared the results with other providers before purchasing and found them accurate.

Contras:

I haven't found anything that I don't like about this software yet.

Valoraciones de Reoon Email Verifier

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Reoon Email Verifier tiene una valoración global de 4,9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 113 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Reoon Email Verifier antes?

Filtrar opiniones (113)

Marc
Marc
CEO en España
Fuente de la reseña

Verificación de correos a la velocidad de la luz

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Muy contento con la herramienta, tiene velocidad y de un vistazo se ven todos los parametros de tu cuenta

La rapidez en que se verifican los correos

Contras:

Su interfaz es un poco anticuada y puede llevar a desconfianza

Raul
Raul
Online Marketing Specialist en EE. UU.

An effective tool

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: It does what it says it says it's supposed to do with an easy to use interface. It's a great deal as well.

Reoon is very effective at verifying whether your email addresses are valid or invalid. The interface is easy to use.

Contras:

I could not download the role based emails as a seperate list as the option was safe plus role based. Not a big deal at all as there are workarounds.

Muaz
Growth Consultant en Malasia
Fuente de la reseña

Love how easy to verify the email

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Love it! Do recommend to others to use, and also I got from my friend use the tools.

I like the most is when I can connect via API to my tools, so that every time user fill in the form, I can know the email is valid or not, so I can use to send email to only valid email.

Contras:

The interface somehow looking a quite back dated, not so into the latest UI/UX that most of the tools using right now.

Etienne
Ceo en Francia
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo

Review for reoon

3,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

It’s cheap and nice to have as a tool combined with others

Contras:

Catchalls marked as catchall when they aren’t

Tigran
CMO en Armenia

Using Reoon For Cleaning My Scraped List

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I use Reoon on a daily basis and never encountered an issue so far. The support team was always quick to respond

It provides great value compared to its price. It doesn't charge illogical numbers for verifications and still provides almost identical results compared to more premium tools. Plus, it's super fast.

Contras:

I would like it to have a reverse lookup function cause my list lacks comprehensive First Names, and I would like to be able to get that from Reoon.

Kristian

My favorite Email Verifier

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, Reoon has been a winner in my business, and I will continue to use it.

Reoon Email Verifier does the job, does it very well, and is incredibly affordable. It is my go-to product for Email Verification now. It is easy to use, easy to implement, and incredibly affordable. I also enjoy the variety of options they have as far as plans go. Whether you want to purchase X amount of credits that never expire outright, or subscribe to daily credit plans, there are many options to make it work for your business. The customer service is also excellent!

Contras:

I have almost no complaints, except it is always nice to learn the tricks of the trade from the companies who make the tools we use for outbound. They often have the best resources, and it would be nice to see a more robust blog from Reoon.

Solid Service

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Compared to others, they did a good job validating. All for a good price. I tested 100 leads for all the other top verifiers, for free, and those all did very similar. With the most used ones having the least amount of emails verified, and reoon being the least amount verified (which to me is a good thing, would rather not send to suspicious emails anyways)

Contras:

Nothing really, as long as the verifications are accurate

Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Email verificaiton and spam domain screener

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Overall - this has been an invaluable email verifier and has decreased spam/fake signups in total. Moreover, we used to get 20% of Customer Service time servicing issues with email signups, or incorrectly put emails.

The fact that it has API access, means that it can sync and integrate with own sign-up page. It screens for incorrect domains, fake emails etc. This is helpful when each signup costs money for example. Or where Customer Service is wasted in trying to tweak or change incorrect signed up emails.

Contras:

There is overall good customer service support - they respond rapidly via emails. The dashboard is intuitive. It would be helpful though to have a bit more videos for low code/no-code newbies like me to help with integration into the sign-up page more.

Fuente de la reseña

Reoon Email Verifier is the best verification tool in the market!

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: instead of daily credits they should givemonthly credits

Reoon Email Verifier it verifier email in fraction of seconds, helps for bulk email verifier.. at best price

Contras:

bulk email verifying in fraction of seconds!! and extra lifetime credits

Thomas
Email Marketer en Alemania
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use and the Appsumo deal is a steal

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Easy to use. Never opened the manual and always found what I needed anyways.

Contras:

Nothing besides having integrations to software. But I haven't tried out the API yet, so I can't really tell how easy it is to use.

Umar

It is Just Amazing

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

It is very smooth and fast and the best thing is it's pricing. Very affordable

Contras:

I don't see any con in Reoon. Everything is amazing about it

Oussama
Oussama
CEO en Marruecos
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo

Simple UI and Cheap Email Verifier

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: The overall experience has been excellent, and their customer service is outstanding.

In comparison to other solutions, Reoon Email verifier offers exceptional value for the money. It features a straightforward UI and all the data required to filter false emails. The given API streamlines my process. Before making a purchase, I checked the results with other service providers and discovered that they were correct. I got in touch with the group, and they responded to some of my inquiries. If they are unable to confirm an email, credits are also given back for unknown emails. If you enjoy sending cold emails, buying this will be simple.

Contras:

As a result, I can't think of any features in this software that I dislike; rather, some valid emails are displayed as being unable to be verified. When I contacted the team about this, they explained that this can occur because of the target server and that they also reimburse credits if the verification is unsuccessful.

hace 7 meses

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences. We really appreciate your time. Your review will surely inspire us to continue our journey. We wish you a wonderful day.

Sesan
Training Manager en Nigeria
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

High Delivery Rate

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Reoon is the simplest and most affordable solution I have ever come across. Having tried numerous email verification platforms in the past, I can confidently say that Reoon has exceeded my expectations in every aspect.

The verification speed was very fast and I had 99.9 % Delivery rate.

Contras:

I have not had any complain using Reoon so far.

Huzairi
Huzairi
Senior Engineer en Malasia
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Reliable and efficient way to verify email list

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: After using the tool for a few weeks, I can confidently say that it has exceeded my expectations. The interface is user-friendly and the verification process is quick and efficient.

As a business owner, I know how important it is to have a clean and accurate email list. That's why I was excited to try out Reoon Email Verifier.One of the standout features for me was the ability to upload and verify large lists in bulk. This saved me a lot of time and hassle, and allowed me to focus on other important tasks.Overall, I highly recommend Reoon Email Verifier to anyone in need of a reliable and efficient way to verify their email lists. It's a valuable tool that has already made a significant impact on my business.

Contras:

Potential for false positives: Email verification tools may sometimes mark valid emails as invalid. This could lead to lost opportunities to contact potential customers or clients.

el año pasado

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences. We do have plans to add more integrations in the future. We really appreciate your time. Your review really inspires us to continue our journey!

Claudia
CMO and VP of Programs en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Exceeded my expectations

5,0 hace 3 meses

I've found this tool to be incredibly useful in improving my email campaign performance. Previously, I struggled with high bounce and invalid rates coupled with low open rates - often only reaching the high teens percent opens. Since using this platform, my open rates have skyrocketed, frequently surpassing 50% now. For me, this drastic increase has been game-changing. With more emails being opened, I've seen a rise in sign ups and responses too. It seems my messages are actually reaching recipients rather than getting filtered as spam. The platform is very intuitive as well. After a quick video, I was off and running with impactful campaigns.

Contras:

So far, I'm very pleased with the service. My only suggestion would be to allow unused credits to roll over month-to-month. As it stands now, any credits I don't use in the billing period are lost. Having the option to save credits from slower months and apply them during busier times would be very helpful.

Darshan
Web Design Services en India
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Accurate and user friendly email verification tool

5,0 hace 5 meses

It is very user-friendly and also verifies our list in a very short period. I am using this tool almost daily to clean up my lists it also detects soft bounce mail IDs even if the mailbox is full. It's very easy to use. It also improves your deliverability by detecting risky mail. They also refund the credit if the status of the mail is unknown. As far as customer support is concerned they are very responsive and they try to reply to my query in a short period. Their pricing is also considered affordable according to industry standards. If you are looking for a very good email verification service with great accuracy I will recommend Reoon. They also have an API integration feature which is also handy.

Contras:

As far as the cons are concerned there is nothing.

Alexander
Owner en Canadá
Medios online, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Quick, great value, easy to use

5,0 hace 5 meses

The results are returned in a matter of minutes. The validation is accurate and on par with tools like unbounce. The cost is a fraction of regular tools. Highly recommend.

nothing bad to say about the Reoon Email Verifier

Pierce
Patent Agent en EE. UU.
Biotecnología, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Excellence Only

5,0 hace 3 meses

This is a no holds-barred, API-enabled solution for the rest of us.

Contras:

I was displeased at how easy it was to learn. Too easy to learn.

Ocio, viajes y turismo, 2-10 empleados

Verification Rate

5,0 hace 4 meses

I uploaded my previous campaign's bounce lists before I started using them. It was 98% accurate. Afterwards, I verified my new leads and continued sending my campaigns. I am very satisfied

Contras:

I would like to download verified email file with the same name I've uploaded

Lucas
CEO en Francia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Satisfied user

5,0 hace 7 meses

It delivers on its promise and with good results.

Contras:

The UI/UX looks a little bit outdated and could use a redesign.

Alex
Recruitr en Argentina
Empleo y contratación, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Speed and quality matter!

5,0 el año pasado

Its extremely easy to use and the quality of the output is wonderful. Speed is also very important, this is why the guys at Reoon have done a great job with this tool.

Contras:

none as of now. It gets the job done with what I would say is +99% of accuracy.

el año pasado

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We are really happy to know that you are pleased with our service. Your review really inspires us to continue our journey!

Sowrabh
Founder en India

Best in the market

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It is a really good email verified but the daily limits should be more in my opinion.

The quality of email verification is top class.

Contras:

The daily limits need to be increased. A monthly cap can be a better option.

el año pasado

Thank you very much for your feedback. The lifetime credits are not capped by the daily credits. So, if you get lifetime credits, you can use them anytime you want. We wish you an awesome journey with us!

Co-Founder en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great email verification accuracy, great price

5,0 el año pasado

really accurate, I was on the hunt for the most accurate email verification tool on the market, and reoon has performed in the top quartile.

Contras:

Some additional integrations with existing tools would be helpful, but not critical.

el año pasado

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences. We really appreciate your time. Your review inspires us to continue our journey!

Shivaji
Founder en India
Fuente de la reseña

Surprise in a little box!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: For lead generation, it is essential that you have verified emails to make sure your outreach activities are not categorised as 'spammy'. Reoon is solving that problem for many of us.

Honestly, I didn't have a lot of expectations when I started to use the service because I have had bad experience in the past with similar products. But for a standalone email vertifier, I just love the ease, speed and accuracy!

Contras:

Nothing specific to point ut at this momnet. There is room for UI and UX to improve for sure. And along with that I'm sure there are other areas the team could look into improving as well.

el año pasado

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences. We really appreciate your time. Your review really inspires us to continue our journey!

Georgios
CEO en RU
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Amazing Results

5,0 hace 2 meses

IT does the job it supposed to do it verifies well

Contras:

nothing really that im aware off it works