15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Atlantic.Net Cloud Platform

Sobre Atlantic.Net Cloud Platform

Gratis durante un año. Incluye servidor Linux Cloud o Windows G3.2GB, 50 GB de almacenamiento seguro de bloques e instantáneas, DNS, API y más.

Descubre más sobre Atlantic.Net Cloud Platform

Easy to use, easy to maintain, seamless integration to our products.

Contras:

Cloud platforms rely on internet connectivity, which can be a problem for businesses in areas with poor internet infrastructure or during network outages.

Valoraciones de Atlantic.Net Cloud Platform

4,9
Relación calidad-precio
5,0

Probabilidad de recomendación

Atlantic.Net Cloud Platform tiene una valoración global de 5,0 estrellas sobre 5 según las 24 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Atlantic.Net Cloud Platform antes?

Filtrar opiniones (24)

Samuel
Samuel
Engineer en República Dominicana
Telecomunicaciones, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great affordable service that is truly reliable

Comentarios: The benefits are many:
- Superb uptime
- Speedy VPS
- Low latency because of very convenient location

We've been using Atlantic.net for many years now. Their reliability is outstanding, maintenance is properly planed and concise. We are very satisfied with their VPS service as it has been low latency and speedy throughout the years. For users in the Caribbean, having this lower latency service in Miami, compared to other options, provides a long lasting value.

Contras:

I think their web console is somehow lacking several convenience features but these shortcomings are not value-diminishing at all, you can always find your way around any missing features from the admin console.

Eric
CEO en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Just the right size

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Atlantic.net is one of my favorite infrastructure services. The performance and customer service have been great.

IaaS/PaaS hosts are continuously adding new features... which is great if you really need them and use them (hint: you probably wont')... and it's not so great when it makes the features you need and use all the time harder to find. Besides striking a good balance of ease-of-use vs. features, Atlantic.net is VERY inexpensive.

Contras:

If you really do need some of the "specialty" features like those you'll find at larger services, Atlantic.net won't be a good fit for you.

hace 2 años

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to being your preferred hosting provider for many years to come!

Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Atlantic.Net Review

4,0 hace 7 meses

The reliability of this cloud hosting service is excellent since we are using this from past 2 years in our company. It's very simple to use and deploy servers of all kinds. The user-friendly control panel makes it easy to manage server. Overall Atlentic.Net is secure and easy to expand.

Contras:

I face a few minor difficulties during my initial use, but the service is excellent.

Cris
None en EE. UU.

Used them for years

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I've used Atlantic for VPS hosting for about 6 years (possibly more, I'd have to look it up). They were very helpful when I was DDoS'd, or any time I had a technical question. For the most part, it's "Set it, and forget it".

Inexpensive, always available. Support has always been fast and knowledgeable.

Contras:

Nothing that I can think of. I have to put 40 characters in this box.

Matthew
DevOPs Engineer en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Solid cloud provider at a fair cost

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very good experience and uptime. They also keep their status page updated so that we are aware of any maintenance or outages.

Very simple to use and deploy servers of all kinds. They even support the use of custom ISO files! Support is good and reliability has been

Contras:

I wish they had the additional storage option for VMs in their other datacenters, right now it is only available in one.

Jonathan
Technical Architect en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Solid, reliable, good performance, and not overly expensive

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall a great experience and makes it easy for me to set up hosting.

Reliable performance. Unlike other VPS providers I've had in the past that overload their physical hardware, I don't get any performance drops where my server just stops responding or barely responds. And this is the case even with small instances (e.g. 1 GB RAM general purpose servers). It's also trivial to upgrade to more resources (more RAM, more disk, more IPs).

Contras:

The only negative thing is that while you can easily upgrade a server to a more powerful plan, you cannot downgrade it in the same way. So if you have a server that you want to downsize to a cheaper plan, you have to rebuild it. I've also hit a couple of bugs with their backup system but nothing major and support is very responsive.

Aaron
Programmer en Irlanda
Administración educativa, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Long-time customer, love the service

5,0 hace 2 años

Atlantic.net was a great bridge for me, moving from old-school hosting services to having my own VPSes. It's simpler and easier to understand architecture than AWS or Azure, but still has a powerful suite of tools. Servers are easy to provision and access, performance is great, billing is very convenient, and Atlantic are great at communicating issues like datacenter maintenance. Overall, extremely impressed by my time with them.

Contras:

No cons to note, it's been a great experience!

Roger
Niche Growth Facilitator en Canadá

Using Atlantic as a Dedicated VPS Provider

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Atlantic is a reliable hosting / VPS provider with excellent support. I have used their services for several years, and I have never had any significant problems. The customer service team is friendly and knowledgeable, and they are always available to help - Very professional. I would highly recommend Atlantic to anyone looking for a reliable hosting provider with excellent support. They exceed my expectations. What's more they are able to seamlessly scale my services as I grow. It's very easy to enable extra features (move servers, backups, snapshots, etc. I particularly benefit from the ability to have different configurations on each server.

Professional platform with the highest real-time availability I've ever seen. Simple to scale each VPS as needed (this was a critical need). Able to edit / add DNS record for the server (including rDNS).

Contras:

If I do something at my end to take a server down, I get a better response when phoning Atlantic support (while this is not a significant issue, it would be nice to be able to flag a support tickets better for things like this).

Olaf
CEO en EE. UU.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Better than most heavy weight Providers

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very good team and we will keep using them. Simple and straight forward. Secure and easy to expand.

Their system's work and have very high performance, also we are able to upgrade on the fly without any problems.

Contras:

Downgrades require a serve destroy and snap shot recover. But overall is a much better solution than most other providers have in place.

Internet, Trabajador autónomo

Great Prices

5,0 hace 2 años

Atlantic.net is by far the lowest priced reliable VPS provider that I have found. They are proactive in notifying me about upgrades and potential disruptions but don't bother with unnecessary notifications.

Contras:

It took me a little while to figure out how to deploy and manage upgrades but this was also my first experience with this type of server.

prashanth
associate engineer technology en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Best dedicated server

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I highly recommend Atlantic.net for dedicated server hosting. They have consistently provided me with reliable, high-performance servers, and their customer support team is always quick to respond and helpful in resolving any issues that may arise. Their user-friendly control panel makes it easy to manage my server, and the added security features give me peace of mind that my data is secure. Overall, Atlantic.net is a top-notch provider of dedicated server hosting.

* High performance: Dedicated servers provide dedicated resources such as CPU, memory, and storage, which ensures that your website or application has the resources it needs to perform well.* Customizability*Atlantic.net provides 24/7 customer support and a user-friendly control panel, making it easy to manage your server.

Contras:

Cost: Dedicated servers are more expensive than shared hosting, so it may not be the best option for small businesses or individuals on a budget.Management: With a dedicated server, you are responsible for managing and maintaining the server, which can be time-consuming and require technical expertise.

Geoff
Owner en EE. UU.

Been using for 9 years now. Overall I'm very pleased

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall a good experience. I rarely need support but they are helpful.

Inexpensive, pretty easy to get set up, stable.

Contras:

Occasionally I've found my email servers gets blacklisted by individual mail providers (Outlook.com, Hotmail.com, etc). I'm never on an RBL and my users aren't spammers, but I think this happens because a provider decides to just block all of an atlantic.net IP range. When it happens I have to contact the provider support to get it resolved.

Thank you for reviewing us and providing feedback!

Executive Director en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

Review of Atlantic VPN

5,0 hace 2 años

What I like is the protection from malware and hackers. Once I was trained, the ease of access and utilization was greatly appreciated.

Contras:

After my initial set up, I was being interrupted by hackers trying to gain access. The support staff at Atlantic was very helpful in helping me block hackers. Since I am not particularly tech-savvy, the staff emailed me written directions to resolve my issue, which were easy to follow.

Jeff
Owner en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Fast Speeds and appordable

5,0 hace 2 años

I have been using the servers on Atlantic.net for over 5 years! Excellent customer service and internet speeds. I have never once had any downtown (knock on wood). Best value and pricing than any other competitor out there.

Contras:

Not applicable. Everything I do works great!

Chet
Chet
President & CEO en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Easy to use and deploy HIPAA servers

5,0 hace 2 años

Love how their hippa compliant servers are very affordable.

Contras:

Their support isn't available on livechat but phone works well.

Mark
Chief en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Best Deal on the Market

5,0 hace 2 años

Once I set up the virtual server it required very little maintenance to maintain my website.

Contras:

More user guides would be helpful in initial installations.

hace 2 años

Thank you for reviewing us and providing feedback! Tutorials can be accessed by visiting https://www.atlantic.net/tutorials/

Brad
Brad
Business Owner en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Reliable and inexpensive solution for remote desktop

5,0 hace 2 años

We have used Atlantic.net's cloud platform for the last 3 years and we haven't experienced any downtown or meaningful issues in all that time.

Contras:

There really isn't any cons that I can think of.

hace 2 años

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business!

Rusty
owner en EE. UU.
Servicios, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Would recommend to other small businesses

5,0 hace 2 años

* They offer quick customer service* Their hosts are extrmely stable* Pricing is reasonable

Contras:

The sales rep didn't seem well to be all that interested in selling their service.

Kumar
Professor en Emiratos Árabes Unidos

Best Deal

5,0 hace 2 años

The services are easy to use, I enjoyed the the business access, wide range of computing, storage, global access. I Think this platform is the best pricing model, which can be more cost-effective than traditional on-premises solutions. Additionally, They also constantly monitor for security threats and vulnerabilities and respond quickly if any are detected.

Youssef
trader en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

great vps

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: overall one of the best experiences I have had with a hosting company, their vps server was unbeatable in quality in my opinion

everything was great starting with speed, stability, consistency, honesty and value/worth for your money all was at par. never had issues.

Contras:

nothing, no cons existed in my opinion because the service was great

Saar
CIO en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Atlantic.Net - great price for high value

5,0 hace 2 años

Easy to use, easy to maintain, seamless integration to our products

Contras:

Honestly, there isn't much I don't like about this product. If I had to choose a single thing it would be that SSL cert integration can be made a little easier, but honestly it is quite easy after a little help from support.

Julian
Julian
Full Stack Developer en EE. UU.

Very good VPS software

5,0 hace 2 años

Performant and easy to set up VPS, simple and understandable web UI.

Contras:

So far, while using the product, I have not noticed anything that I dislike about it.

hace 2 años

Thank you for your review and we are glad that you are happy with our service.

Mourad
IT Facullty en Canadá
Administración educativa, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Atlantic.net

5,0 hace 2 años

Easy way to provision and manage linux virtual machines.

Contras:

Not sufficient protection against some security threats.

hace 2 años

Thank you for your review and we are glad that you are satisfied with our service. We offer a full suite of Managed Services for all your security and compliance needs.

kuldeep
Sales and Marketing en India
Alimentación y bebidas, 10.000+ empleados

i enjoy it

5,0 el año pasado

I highly recommend VPS service to anyone looking for a high-performance, reliable and customization hosting solution. The customer service is excellent and the VPS services are top-notch.

Contras:

Not all software solutions are listed on Chapter, so it may not have a complete list of options