Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre ConectoHub

ConectoHub lets you focus manage your work and connect business outcomes with company goals

Descubre más sobre ConectoHub

Filtrar opiniones (23)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado ConectoHub antes?

Filtrar opiniones (23)

Tejas R.
Tejas R.
CMO en India
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

Loved the Project Management System

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Our operations were in mess. I tried Trello but didn't like much. I tried Conectohub & it was quite easy to use. The best part was the project management system they have. We have a team of 10 & it was the perfect project management system for our team.

Contras:

Didn't find any con as of yet. Maybe If I use the product more, then I could. But overall I loved all the features.

Norbert D.
Product manager en Ghana

Product review

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Conecto hub is solving a key pain point of every project manager especially when they have to work with different tools and resources just to achieve the same goal. This platform makes it easier

I generally like the fact it captures all the core elements of managing a project, from planing to finances. It makes project management less hectic and activities well coordinated

Contras:

I hate the fact that it's not mobile friendly and responsive

Remco T.
Remco T.
Pursuit Lead en Grecia
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo

Getting into OKR

3 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: The software has many features, the first impression is good, getting started is a bit hard, it takes a while to get into the flow of the software, bit of a difficult start, and ramp-up might take some time

The software supports many different templates to track your tasks and progress based on several templates. Good design of the software and good use of the colors on a white background and the option to activate the Dark Mode. System offers many different options to track and register the goals / objectives and tasks

Contras:

Am missing a bit of a getting started guidance, as there are so many options to choose from. also while still in the learning process for OKRs Sometimes you land on (support) pages in the Turkish language, also the demo environment starts first in the Turkish language, so you need to search a bit

Junior Software Engineer en Turquía
Redes informáticas, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Issues and OKRs in the same place

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I was looking for a way to connect my workflows and I found this. ConectoHub is an all-in-one OKR and task management platform that connects your Jira issues and workflows with your OKRs and allows you to manage your team's agile workflows in one place. And you know the best part? You get to try out this cutting-edge project management solution at a fraction of the cost compared to similar tools on the market!

It's simple for understanding, work management with OKR standing. We can collabarete with product team by jira integration. It develops team aliegment, motivation and increasing performance.

Contras:

I am quite satisfied with this product. It solves my problems.

Md billal hossain S.
Md billal hossain S.
Founder en Bangladés
Redacción y edición, 2-10 empleados

Now I Can Do More Work

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I am not a technical person. But I need a tool to manage my work perfectly to speed up & increase my working hour. All of that, my experience is very good with ConectoHub. Its saved my huge time. I can use it with zero tech knowledge.

- User Interface is very easy. - As a no-technical person, I can manage my task easily. - Time consuming. - Huge extra features than a normal task scheduler.

Contras:

- I didn't find anything yet. But maybe support is little bit slower.

hace 4 meses

Thank you, Billal, for your very kind review of ConectoHub. It sounds like the tool is really helpful for you. We greatly appreciate any feedback or suggestions so please feel free to reach out here if there's anything more we can do to help you.

Ray D.
Sales Manager en Singapur
Materiales de construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

This application is very easy to use and increases the efficiency of the work very much, very good!

Contras:

Actually I use it everyday and its really good!

Darcie A.
Darcie A.
Manager en Australia
Fabricación de ferrocarriles, 11-50 empleados

A great starter program

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

There is no shortage of project management tools out there. I personally own quite a few PM tools. But none of them are as unique as Conectohub and can do what it can do. Powerful OKR system that integrates with work management. I can set up my company and team goals and connect business outcomes with company objectives. It combines goal setting and project management in one place and helps you focus on what matters most - your work

Contras:

Onboarding can be more engaging and include connecting calendars and perhaps some explanation around what KPIs are. - The UI has a few flaws; the night mode seems to only apply to the sidebar. In addition, some parts of the UI aren't very responsive and show scroll bars where I think it could be solved a little bit more elegant.

Burak Ö.
Burak Ö.
Business Development en Turquía

Great Product

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

It is a product that provides significant convenience in terms of use. It has helped improve our processes.

Contras:

We have not had a negative experience so far.

Varish G.
Software Engineer en India
Software informático, 201-500 empleados

Good Project management Software

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I usually uses project management software daily. I find comfortable.

Contras:

If there is darkmode in Ui. it would be great.

Carl G.
Carl G.
Owner en Canadá
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Visualization

4 hace 2 meses Nuevo

The clear overview of my projects with the team

Contras:

I think that the user interface could get some imporvement inn termes of color theme and display so that its more "attractive", if I can say so

Ilker U.
CTO en Turquía
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Best PM and OKR tool

5 hace 4 meses

Mobile & web application is usefull, intuitive, good ux and I can trace all my colleagues on one screen.

Contras:

No colors or theme option. Two factor authentication can be good.

hace 4 meses

Hi lker, Thank you so much for your great review! We're glad you're enjoying the app so far and we'll pass on your feedback on to the team. We're all about making sure our customers have a great experience and we're just as concerned as you about these issues. Thank you for your suggestion and we'll be sure to look into it. We hope you enjoy using ConectoHub!

Guven A.
CTO en Turquía
Internet, 2-10 empleados

great for teams

5 hace 3 meses

Compared to its rivals, it's somewhere between Jira and Trello. And most important thing is, it's growing fast. It has "teams" feature - which I like most.

Contras:

From my side, missing thing is task numbers BUT I saw that it's in the roadmap! And roadmap is grown by users.

Video Editor en Turquía
Producción audiovisual, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The good for team management

5 hace 2 meses

In my team all of us using this software because its uses agile scructure. It entegration witg JIRA. User friendly interface is easy use for all team mates.

Contras:

I think their documentation is less for new users. Maybe they take some videos for new users.

Denizkaan A.
Software Engineer en Turquía
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

the program that change your routine

4 hace 2 meses

Simple interface, mobile application and easy integration into other environments caused us to use the application. The complexity of the programs we tried to use in the past was wasting our time. In addition, the fact that the product is cheaper compared to its other counterparts has caused this product to be preferred by our company.

Contras:

Some deficiencies in the documentation caused some intergration and usage problems in the first use. But this can be easily changed.

Kiran kumar N.
Kiran kumar N.
Growth Consultant en India
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

A must-to-use OKR tool

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: ConectoHub is my go-to tool now to track my OKRs and KPIs. It's been a pleasure using this tool to keep my team on track.

Finding a tool that can implement OKRs is a Godsend to me. I've seen tools that can track progress but tracking progress in terms of OKRs is very critical for any company that is focused on growth. ConectoHub makes it easy to keep my entire team on track.

Contras:

Can't complain much but I would love to see a much more extensive API

hace 4 meses

Yay! We're super glad to hear it. We've been working hard on making ConectoHub a great way to implement OKR's and stay on track. For those that aren't familiar, OKR's are a way to measure progress on specific goals. They're a great way to keep teams on track, stay motivated and have some friendly competition. We've been getting some great feedback from our users and have some exciting new features coming soon. If you have any other feedback on how we can improve, we'd love to hear it on [email protected]

Kadir P.
Mobile Application Developer en Turquía
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

5 hace 4 meses

Conectohub has useful UX to easy to manage all tasks, subtasks, and projects. Able to easily assign tasks or projects to co-worker and communicate with him in real time.

Contras:

ConectoHub needs more language options to reach every person all around the world

Hm S.
Producer and Marketing Manager en Bangladés
Producción audiovisual, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best tool for Work and Project Management.

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: ConectoHub is a complete tool for project and work management. My overall experience is really great because of many reasons. I must say that it offers huge resources. There are all the necessary project templates like CRM, product management, decision tracking board, customer success team and so on that are very functional. I rarely have to customize them.

I mostly like its fantastic and functional project templates, notification management, objectives for the team/company/individual, and customizable dashboard.

Contras:

In the case of the IT Helpdesk project template, the UI should be a little bit clear.

hace 4 meses

That's great to hear! We're glad you enjoy using ConectoHub and we hope you keep enjoying it for many more projects to come. If you ever need any help, we're always here to help. Just reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll be delighted to help any way we can.

Taylan A.
Entrepreneur en Turquía
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados

ConectoHub review

5 hace 4 meses

Cheap, fast, easy to use, visualization is good

Contras:

No, it's very easy to connect our project

Oğuzhan Ö.
Student en Turquía
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo

Agile project management

5 hace 3 meses

It is so good for project management. Agile statements is usefull for our team.

Contras:

It is simple to understand but documentation is leak

Md sanuar M.
Md sanuar M.
Founder en Bangladés
Ingeniería civil, Trabajador autónomo

The Project Management system of ConectoHub is awesome

5 hace 5 días Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall experience with ConectoHub is awesome. I will be using this software till I find any major issues with it.

After using several months, i found the best part of ConectoHub which was the project management system.It supports different templates to track users task and progress. The design of this software is also good.The system of this software offers many different options to track and register the goals / objectives and tasks.It is simple to understand and manage projects.

Contras:

I didn't find any cons still now. I think i have to use more days to find any cons of this software.

Burak K.
student en Turquía
Organización cívica y social, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

We used connectoHub as a new community and team .We loved and we found thıs product very usefull .

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: We have IT team our organization and I was one of the team member .We can do good jobs with connectoHUB .It helped.

Futures like planning our duty with time and calander was one of the important thing .Thats why we loved so much.

Contras:

As a user from Turkey price of the software is little bit high .If the comany do some discounts like our country s they can gain more money with more customer ı guess.

hace 4 meses

Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy to hear that the team at ConectoHub have been a great help to you and your team. ConnectoHub is a simple and elegant way to plan your team's schedule so hopefully you'll have a great time using it! If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know via [email protected] - we're always happy to hear from you.

Ankush C.
Ankush C.
Founder en India
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Easy project management with Connectohub

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Overall the experience is good. The project is in the early stages but looks promising. If it can create project management reports it will be very powerful.

1. It is easy to set up a project, assign tasks to the team members 2. The Kanban board provides a simple drag and drop process to mark progress 3. The calendar view tells you what is expected and due

Contras:

1. I would like to see advanced project management features and metrics 2. Integrations with various tools 3. Update via email, SMS, WhatsApp

Yunus Y.
Data Management Consultant en Turquía

good software

5 hace 4 meses

It is one of the best tools I use for project management.

Contras:

there is no problem with this software.

hace 4 meses

Glad your experience with ConectoHub has been great so far. If you have any suggestions for us, please let us know at [email protected]