Sobre Vergic

Vergic Engage is a digital engagement platform that offers live chat, chatbots, video/voice, socials based on customer value.

Descubre más sobre Vergic

Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio
5,0

Probabilidad de recomendación

Vergic tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 4 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (4)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Vergic antes?

Filtrar opiniones (4)

Marcus S.
Marcus S.
Business Developer en Suecia
Administración gubernamental, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use ,customizable customer service platform.

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I'm very happy with this product. It lowers the workload from our serviceworkers and lowers the wait time for our customers.

As the title describes, The Vergic Engage platform is a fast implemented, fully customizable chat, bot and automation platform. We handle aproximately 3000+ requests each month with high satisfaction-index from our citizens. I'm able to help more than one customer at the time and I am not bound to a physical office. I'm able to work from anywhere with a higher capacity than with a Phone. The chatbot has been helping us for over a year. First an integrated external bot-pöatform and now the buildt in bottrainer platform. The bot has a high confidence rate and helps ut with over 1000 dialogs per month.

Contras:

I would like the notifications from the software to be able to notify me when I'm on the move. I could see the benefits of an phoneapp that would make it possible for me our assistans to move around without the computer and still be notified.

Alexander R.
System Administration / Business analyst en Suecia
Administración gubernamental, 10.000+ empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Versatile, powwfull communication and automation plattform

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Great developers, agile and fast release og requested features

Plattform independent videochatt, co-browsing, functionality for setting up and collecting data, seamlesss integration between human agent and chattbot agent, swedish NLU language support.

OOB integration with Microsoft products/ecosystem

Sofia M.
Servicecentermedarbetare en Suecia
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados

Review

4 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: We are happy with it! Whenever there is a problem it is always fixed very quickly.

What I like the most is that it is so simple to use once you are working in the chat. It is easy for everyone to find the canned responses and to learn how to work in the program.

Contras:

Since we communicate with our customers in both Swedish and English all changes have to be made on two different pages in order for the customers see on both the changes on both the Swedish and the English page. This leads to that I have to make all changes twice. It would be easier if I go to a canned response and can see both the swedish and the english version in one place or be able to change the times we are open in just one place and not two.

John G.
Senior Directot en RU
Contabilidad, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Excellent Experience and VFM

4 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Excellent - there are many Chat tools available, bur Vergic is far superior to others we looked at and that I have used in the past.

Very easy to use and designed by operational experts that understand customer service. The Chat Bot is easy to use. Development an deployment is easy. Excellent Account Management - the team work with you and are a valued partner.

Contras:

Nothing missing - there are a number of activities that will enhance the product.