15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Oyster

[20 % de descuento] Global Payroll de Oyster garantiza pagos rápidos, precisos y en conformidad con las normas, así como automatización de la facturación.

Descubre más sobre Oyster

Oyster has created a tailored HR solution for employers and employees to be connected via an easy to use platform with strong customer service support.

Contras:

Sometimes the currency exchange rates and how they will affect how much we pay, is unclear.

Valoraciones de Oyster

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Oyster tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 68 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Oyster antes?

Filtrar opiniones (68)

Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

Employer Flexibly

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Able to scale the business globally

Very easy to use and can have multiple users in different regions

Contras:

Cost of removing some employees can be high

RyanMae
Sr Director of People Ops en EE. UU.

So much Potential and Folks who Genuinely Care

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I think Oyster is still young and there is a LOT of room for growth, most of our struggles tie to support not "Supporting" or a feature/need we have that is not quite there yet. BUT that being said we stick with them because our Service team is phenomenal and you can see they are working to being where we need them to be.

We came to Oyster with a heap of issues with international set up outside the US where we are headquartered. Oyster was a great option to not only address our employees we moved all our contractors over as well. The number one thing about Oyster is the Customer Service teams, Our Account Manger [sensitive content hidden] went ABOVE and beyond to help during set up, and we have had 2 CSMs that are beyond incredible. All the kudos to [sensitive content hidden], WE LOVE YOU!!!

Contras:

Generic support is lacking, most of the time I have to involve my CSM which is hard on me and unfair to them. Especially when it seems like a simple ask, this can cause frustration as the pace can be slower than it feels like it should be.

Terry
CEO en RU
Seguridad informática y de redes, 11-50 empleados

Payment issues

1,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

It services my need to pay my US employees

Contras:

For some reason you cant match my payments to the invoices, the billing is very confusing and you always think I havent paid when I have

Bruno
VP Global Finance en España
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Good service provider

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: On the whole, the implementation of Oyster has been smooth

The support function is responsive, any questions are resolved quickly

Contras:

Not being able to call the support person

Very Good EoR company

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

It makes it easy to be hired across countries. They are always ready to answer any of your questions regarding any topic about contracts, local laws, and everything. Definitely worth it to give it a try.

Contras:

At the moment there is nothing to make me feel uncomfortable with them. They just make life easy on my work.

sumanth
Sr. SRE en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Perfect place to have an employee record.

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Great and a novel way to approach work legally.

Ease of access to markets which are geographically different or countries we like to work for a certain company is operating.

Contras:

yet to find one reason to dislike.I am 6 months into this engagement.

Jorge
PMO Director en Costa Rica
Fuente de la reseña

Great solution for remote employees

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Good experience so far. Would definitely recommend to use.

The ease of getting a compliant employment in my country even though the company I work for does not have presence.

Contras:

The response times when something does not go as planned is slow. The local partners sometimes are not responsive

Lakshmikanth
Lakshmikanth
Technical Architect en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Oyster - User

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Happy to use it, makes life easy on invoicing for remote workers.

Ease in creating Invoices for my Employer

Contras:

Unable to edit or delete already created Invoices

Allen
Senior Engineer en Honduras
Desarrollo de programas, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good platform to receive your payment.

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I have been using it for new months, it has never failed me and so far all the processing of my payments is clear.

Friendly, easy to access and to understand how it is used. it's clear where your payments and bills are.

N/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/A

Meghan
Director, Strategic Accounts en Canadá
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best solution ever for international hires

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Quick onboarding! Fast response time. Easy to use interface to submit and track expenses, pay stubs, employment documents.

Contras:

Nothing! It's badass. I wouldn't change anything with your current set up.

Sai
CEO en Canadá
Empleo y contratación, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Easy way to grow globally

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: We've had a relatively smooth experience using Oyster for almost 2 years now hiring employees in multiple countries.

The pricing is transparent and the support team is fantastic in responding to queries in a prompt manner. They also make onboarding employees very easy and handle all the logistics and complexities of local laws and regulations.

Contras:

They do not have entities in every country that they operate in which means they rely on local partners to be the actual Employers of Record. This can sometimes create friction in terms of the turnaround time to address employee questions or concerns.

CEO en EE. UU.
Aerolíneas/aviación, 2-10 empleados

Great Program

5,0 el año pasado

It's a very intuitive interface. Very helpful to have all the documents easily accessible across employees, contractors. The customer support is pretty great too.

Contras:

I don't know if this is an Oyster specific problem or a general challenge with the niche they along with others serve in... but it is painful how much fluctuation there is every month in what is required to pay to our employees overseas, and the tracking of it is very difficult as well. This is likely just due to the fact that they're trying to solve a difficult problem, but I'd say there's still room for improvement there.

Software informático, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use and great for onboardings worldwide

4,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: The overall experience is very good

Oyster is super easy to use and the Oyster team gives support in all the onboarding processes from A to Z. This is critical for onboardings in countries which processes and laws we're not familiar with.The price is fair compared to other tools and the tool is easy to set up.

Contras:

As Oyster collaborates with third parties in order to hire in some countries, some issues may arise from these third parties and although Oyster supports the team through all the process, some situations can become annoying for the employee itself

Amber
HR Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The world and all it's workers can be your Oyster!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Oyster is a phenomenal platform and they truly are outshining the competition. Take it from me. We switched from another PEO and I truly did my due diligence when selecting a new platform. I researched everyone on the market and had so many demo calls my head still hurts! It was all worth it because we made the right choice.

One stop shop that truly does it all. Excellent implementation and customer success team that makes the transition seamless. Excellent benefits in every country! The cost calculator is my favorite! If you go with Oyster, the world and all it's workers will be your Oyster as well!

Contras:

That I can't amend a contract once I hit submit!

Kimberley
People Advisor en RU
Petróleo y energía, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Great Support Team and always improving

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: I am enjoying using the platform and appreciate all the hard work to forever improve it and our experience.

Oyster HR have a great help center team that maintain great communication whilst resolving issues/queries. In the last year alone, i have noticed many improvements to the Oyster HR platform, which has improved the user experience for myself an Admin but also Team Members and Department Managers.

Contras:

Some complex issues take longer to resolve but in these situations our account manager steps in to escalate and resolve quicker.

Bhawana
Head of APAC Talent acquisitions en Indonesia
Seguros, 201-500 empleados

Do not use Oyster

1,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Never recommend to anyone. Worst experience ever.

Nothing I can mention which I like about oyster.

Contras:

They overpromise and under deliver. They claim to onboard people globally. APAC region they work with multiple sub vendors.. which create lot of issue. They don’t have local presence. For APAC region better use other platforms. Oyster not doing well at all.

Kevin
HR Generalist en Irlanda
Energías renovables y medio ambiente, 51-200 empleados

Great must have platform

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: excellent overall
Implementation was intense but all good after that

ease of use and solved a big issue for us

Contras:

The customer service can be poor when trying to resolve issues. just sending back an online form you have already looked at is not really good enough

Matt
Manager Operations and Systems en Bélgica
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great product and easy to use

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: 8.5/10. I just wsh (as mentioned above) I had a success manager who checked in semi-regularly (once every 4-6 weeks) at least and there are one-two UI/UX suggestions I have.

From the country cost breakdown, to the ease of reviewing and approving payroll, it has been very enjoyable to be with Oyster

Contras:

I wish there was a direct account manager that I could work with when issues arise. The portal to submit issues is nice but there's something to be said to have someone assigned to you and knowing that they'll help you when things need escalation. I think that's the biggest gap right now, the lack of success managers.

Massimo
Parametric developer en Italia
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

My Positive Experience with Oyster

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Our experience with Oyster was positive, and we were able to streamline our HR and payroll processes significantly. Oyster also helped us stay compliant with state and federal regulations, which was a big relief.

I liked Oyster's user-friendly interface and how easy it was to navigate. The product offers a wide range of features that were beneficial to my business. Oyster made it easy to manage employee payroll, benefits, and HR tasks in one place. The reporting and analytics tools were helpful in tracking employee data and identifying trends.

Contras:

Some of the reporting tools were a bit clunky and could be improved. Also, the document should be stored by different groups (like: contracts, payrolls, communication/administration)

Managing Director en Costa Rica
Contabilidad, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A Seamless Solution for Global Hiring!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The team is fantastic to work with. The main benefit is the need to not have to worry about the admin/payroll function of the business so I can focus on the people.

Integration was simple and the product is very easy to navigate.

Contras:

The price is a bit hefty per person. I will be looking forward to a potential "seat-based" pricing model in the future if that becomes available.

Paul
Partner/Project Manageer en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Great for Contactors anywhere in the World

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Oyster offers our small business the services we need to employ contractors for our software development from anywhere in the world that we choose to employ them, and makes the management and processing of payments to them easy, all at a fair price! If you're a small company trying to get started and grow, Oyster offers a great solution for utilizing contractors!

Oyster allowed us to expand our search and hire of contractors anywhere in the world. They take all the headache of billing, payment processing, foreign exchange conversions, tax form collection and most reporting required. We've elected to use developers primarily in the Americas, and have successfully employed contractors from Canada, Columbia, and the U.S.

Contras:

Support response has been a bit slow at times, but we've been able to get all our questions and issues resolved. I thing they are getting better at delivering support.

Hiroyuki
Group Leader en Japón
Productos químicos, 201-500 empleados

Utilize Oyster for employee's payment

4,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: We used this service because we needed to pay and manage the payroll of an employee in Portugal, a country very far from our base (Japan).We were very anxious, but by using Oyster, we were able to pay our employees without any major problems.

The ease of use of the platform and the quick and clear feedback when asking questions when you don't understand are very positive.

Contras:

The payment term seems somewhat short. Especially in our case, it was shorter than other companies and we had a hard time with that.

Eanna
Global Talent Operations Lead en Irlanda
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

Very efficient and reliable

5,0 hace 10 meses

Oyster does exactly what you want it to. Payroll and Benefits are handled easily and efficiently. With this sort of service, you only notice when it is not working and you just hope that everything functions as it should. I have had no problems with Oyster as a user since I began working in my current company, and would recommend it to my network

Contras:

a mobile app would be nice as a way to submit expenses etc. support could be a little quicker

Arianna
Marketing Ops Manager en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 501-1.000 empleados

Great product!

5,0 hace 9 meses

Ease of use, caring team, consistent communication

Contras:

The colors of the interface, duplicative info

Natallia
Owner en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados

Great for small businesses

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Oyster helped me to onboard contractors from different countries. It makes the process transparent for everyone and I don’t need to manage paperwork anymore

I love the ease of onboarding into Oyster and how fast and convenient it is to set up a new remote contractor from any place in the world. Invoice management is seamless. The price is fair for the services I receive.

Contras:

Everything is good from my perspective.