Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Disk Drill

Mac data recovery solution that offers disk health, Mac cleanup, duplicate finder, data protection, and data backup.

Descubre más sobre Disk Drill

Filtrar opiniones (2)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Disk Drill antes?

Filtrar opiniones (2)

Mark N.
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Disk Drill is a life saver - Recovered important client video files I thought were totally gone

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I was in a complete panic when I bought Disk Drill. I shot video on three cameras and three mics for a seminar recording. Something happened to one of the SD cards, and my most needed camera angle just disappeared. The SD card was showing up blank. I very badly needed to get that footage rather than crawl back to the client and ask for a re-shoot (for something that was very hard to schedule). Disk Drill was easy to find, buy and download, and within an hour or so I had the lost files back. It was the biggest relief I've felt from a file loss error in a long long time.

It was relatively affordable, and was worth more than every penny. It did it's job wonderfully, and recovered all of the lost video files I needed on a corrupted SD card . This software literally saved me a few thousand dollars and kept me from having to schedule a re-shoot with a high profile client organization. It was intuitive and easy to use. Most importantly, it did the job I needed it to, perfectly.

Contras:

The files were a little tricky to locate after the extraction from deep within the SD card, and there were some duplicates. End of the day though I found everything I needed.

Ismail I.
Consultant en Turquía
Suministros y equipo para empresas, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Recover Mac disk on Windows PC !

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I think that a very clever algorithm is used to investigate lost files and directories.

I like the best feature that even Old Mac-formatted external disk easily recovered from windows machine.

Contras:

I noticed that, may user interface needs some enhancements to use the software intuitively and much easily.