Opiniones de FitBudd

Sobre FitBudd

FitBudd is the easiest way for fitness trainers to launch their own fitness app on iOS and android.

Descubre más sobre FitBudd

I love that it integrates with everything Apple. Ve used from my iPad, iPhone, and MacBook.

Contras:

Difficult to get paid with apple (takes over a month), but the team was able to make adjustments so I wouldn’t be paid via apple moving forward.

Valoraciones de FitBudd

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

FitBudd tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 74 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado FitBudd antes?

Filtrar opiniones (74)

Judy
Fuente de la reseña

Fitbudd is an awesome client management tool

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Fitbudd is helping to resolve the issues that come with scaling an online coaching business. I was using spreadsheets and documents before, which actually had advantages and some clients still prefer. However, as your business grows it can become difficult to keep track and remain efficient. Keeping all data, including nutrition in one place makes the opportunity to scale almost limitless.

I love that fact that you can keep all client information in one place. The customer support is outstanding. I love the different metrics that the app provides so that you can track multiple aspects of client progress. I also love that the structure of the app allows the business owner the flexibility to be creative with how you present your app. You can add your own pictures, videos and really make it personal.

Contras:

There are a few things I would like to see added, however as I have been using the app I have seen much improvement and new features keep on being added. This is great for both myself and my clients to see. I would like to see better calendar syncing, and a copy and paste feature for the nutrition tracker. To be honest though, I haven't come across anything I would say I dislike yet. There can be some glitches occasionally but that is the case is most apps and I observe that things keep on improving.

el mes pasado

Judy, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. We are so happy to know that you are enjoying your plan.

So far.... Pretty good 👍🏾

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: So far it's been great working with the staff as the app is being built. The software itself was easy to connect to Stripe. I was able to start a few of my clients on a subscription style plan right away. I'm not launched yet but very excited as it's coming closer.

Not complicated to navigate. The video call feature in the app looks better than zoom to me. Connects well to stripe. The customer service is the best part so far. Very easy to reach and they respond quickly.

Contras:

Needs a separate coach app or dashboard you can use from your phone or tablet. I currently have to open the desktop version on my devices. Needs a better way to test the mic and video settings.

hace 2 meses

Hey there, John! We're extremely happy we could provide you with such a pleasurable service! We always strive to create an encouraging environment for all of our members and guests to reach their highest potential! Thank you so much for reaching out with this review!

Emmanuel
Personal Trainer en Irlanda
Deportes, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

All they care is to get paid not your development

3,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Futbudd does not care if you are successful or not everything they care about how they are remunerated.
No follow up on how the app is working.
They can see on their platform, a mis payment, but ignore the performance of app with the company.

The fitbit, my god It is 2022, the context is complicated, for someone who has technical experience. Even me, getting a code from Google then God knows where, I haven't had time to go all around good to connect a simple fit it tracker. By consenting to connect to Fit Tracker, it is not necessary to go through all these hassles. Paying 99$ and yet you get a website is still branded with Fitbudd. The team wants to put you out there, once you provide whatever information to start your app, they lunch the with whatever information without verifying or improvement nor advice on how to make it stand out. In my opinion For this price per month, the design of the webpage should have designed more attractive.

Contras:

The fact that the user needs to put the description of all exercises.

hace 2 meses

Hi Emmanuel, Thank you for your review, all feedback is important to us and we're sorry to hear you've had such a frustrating experience. As you can hopefully see from our other reviews, your situation is the exception and far from our usual high standards. This makes us all more keen to make sure this gets resolved and doesn't happen again. Drop our support team a message at [email protected] to let them know all the details and we promise you we'll tailor a satisfactory resolution for you.

Marian
Marian

FitBudd experience

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I'm still new to the software and still getting accustomed to it, but it expands my reach as a trainer, especially just starting out.

I love how easy it is to set up and customize your page. It only took minutes to get everything set up and ready to launch. The hardest part was linking PayPal, and that because I was doing it from my phone. All the features are basically self explanatory and the tutorials cover everything anyway. App is simple to navigate for users. Also I really like getting notifications by email every time there's a message or someone signs up.

Contras:

The exercise library isn't as extensive as I had initially assumed, so I'm putting in a lot of work there, but overall that's not a huge issue. I do wish there was a calorie calculator tool so I didn't have to rely on one from outside. Tracking calories/macros in-app would be ideal.

hace 2 meses

Marian, thank you so much for the review! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying your experience with our app. We are committed to providing a diverse selection of workouts and we are working hard to meet this goal. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us it's always appreciated.

Danya
Trainer en EE. UU.

Good software

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I love the ability to Manage nutrition and training clients in one location.

Contras:

Software only lacks the ability for clients to function outside of the plan. I like for clients to choose some exercises to alternate the plan based on how they feel.

el mes pasado

Danya, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. We are so happy you are enjoying your app. Keep it going!

Mandy

Alternativas consideradas:

Made me do A LOT of work to get started and hard to get help

3,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

I like that the nutrition is on the same app, that’s almost impossible to find

Contras:

My clients get bored with the app even though I’ve given many suggestions to make the app more addictive to the user

el mes pasado

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Ben
Business Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

After demoing several other apps we went with Fitbudd

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: My experience with Fitbudd has been amazing! The platform itself is extremely user friendly and the staff is very quick to respond and help with any issues I have had.

Fitbudd is extremely easy to use and delivers everything you could want in an app at an extremely reasonable price! They are also constantly updating and adding new features which is awesome and helps me create more value to my customers.

Contras:

To be perfectly honest, I can’t think of a single negative comment about Fitbudd. That may not sound like a realistic answer, but it’s the truth. Fitbudd meets all the needs I have and anything I have ever needed, their staff has gone above and beyond for me. I cannot say enough good things about them.

el mes pasado

Hey Ben, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am so pleased you experienced how Fitbudd can help you grow your fitness business. Wishing you all the love and luck in the world and look forward to seeing you on a future wave!

Octavia
Fuente de la reseña

Would HIGHLY Recommend to Any Trainer!

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

The functionality of this software is fantastic and super user friendly for both the trainer and the client!

Contras:

I wish there was a little more customization when it comes to tailoring it to the trainer and certain aspects the trainer wants to emphasize in the app as opposed to it being a template in a way.

el mes pasado

Dear Octavia, it is not every day that we receive feedback as detailed and thoughtful as yours. But trust us when we say that it does not go unnoticed. Your comment has given us valuable insight into the services that we provide at Fitbudd. We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Roger
Personal trainer en EE. UU.

Personal branding with app

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: FitBudd has allowed me to illuminate my own website and utilize the one provided by FitBudd. To me it is a one stop shop for all of the services I need to provide.

The website in addition to the app was the one thing that drew me to your software. This allowed me to close my own website and develop the website on FitBudd with my personal brand.

Contras:

Other websites like trainerize Have a platform to help market your brand. I feel this would be a nice addition.

el mes pasado

Dear Roger, it is not every day that we receive feedback as detailed and thoughtful as yours. But trust us when we say that it does not go unnoticed. Your comment has given us valuable insight into the services that we provide at Fitbudd. We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Coach Arega
Coach Arega
Personal Trainer en Emiratos Árabes Unidos

What i like about Fittbudd

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

makes my days easier, especially when communicating with clients

Contras:

The app setup section needs to be eased up a bit

el mes pasado

Thank you, Arega. We value the positive review and are happy to hear that you are enjoying your app.

Allen
A.C.E certified Personal Fitness Trainer with a Specialty in Fitness Nutrition en EE. UU.

Best App for Personal trainers

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: FitBudd helps me integrate all of my Personal training and Virtual training task into one platform. It makes it very easy for myself and clients .Workouts,schedules, diets,advice, motivation,assessments,meal prep, forms, plans ,billing and a task of other features are all included. This frees me up to concentrate more on my clients.That's what matters most!

This app is trainer and client friendly. The ease of signing up new clients and navigating the app is a big plus to my clients.I love the functionality of the app as well.It offers many features not found in other fitness app platforms I've tried.Customer service is top notch as well

Contras:

The integration of this app with my current business went very smoothly and there were were no issues. I've have found no negative issues with the app as well.The app offers many great feature and I look forward to to see what the future holds for this app

hace 6 meses

Thanks for the awesome review, Allen! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Twyla
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great Product now, and will only get better

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: I love working with small businesses that are serious about their product, just like me! I think this product has great potential to grow and be a leader in its market!

I love that the app is very simple to see what is needed of you each day, and adding pictures allows you to customize the feel to your individual business. Creating an app is INCREDIBLY hard to do yourself for the non-tech trainer. Fitbudd takes all the tech away so you can focus on your training!

Contras:

I least liked that my clients cannot log their own workouts, and that the programs do not load to their accounts as soon as they sign up. I also struggled with the clients not being able to see their past workout progress... BUT I was incredibly impressed that the owner was able to tell me when these features would be added, so I can plan my life accordingly. And they are all in the next 6 months which really excite me! I appreciate that the company is small enough that they are willing to take our requests so seriously.

hace 6 meses

Hey there, Twyla! We're extremely happy we could provide you with such pleasurable service! We always strive to create an encouraging environment for all of our members and guests to reach their highest potential! Thanks so much for reaching out with this review!

Derek
Owner / CEO en EE. UU.

I chose FitBudd for my 100+ Client Multinational Personal Training Company

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: My entire training process with my staff is smoother, the visuals are incredible, and clients are MUCH more likely to check in and chat with me in the messenger since it's just so incredibly smooth. It's cheap too. Like REALLY cheap. The retention you'll see from using a product like FitBudd is worth every couple of dollars you spend per client per month. This is a no brainer.

IT IS SO CUSTOMIZED. The entire sign up and download process is extremely smooth, and your clients are going to ask you how much you paid to create an application this impressive. Nothing but raving reviews from clients paying in the THOUSANDS for training packages.

Contras:

A few UI bugs on the trainer side, but nothing a quick page refresh can't fix. Any anything that I've ever had an issue with is resolved THAT NIGHT by the tech support team... we're talking like ANY issue I've had (even problems I've misunderstood as user error) are immediately handled.

hace 6 meses

Hey there, Derek! We're extremely happy we could provide you with such pleasurable service! We always strive to create an encouraging environment for all of our members and guests to reach their highest potential! Thanks so much for reaching out with this review!

Oliver
CEO en RU

Great Fitness App that is very user friendly

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: FitBudd have amazing customer service, very quick to respond and action anything you need.

Very user friendly, works as it should, clients find it easy to use.

Contras:

Data entry of own exercises, would be good if there was an extensive exercise library built in.

hace 6 meses

Oliver, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad you are loving the app. There are some great new features coming soon so keep an eye out. You are smashing it!

Angelique
Personal Trainer and Graphic Designer en Sudáfrica

Alternativas consideradas:

Great basic personal trainer app!

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: I now can streamline everything in my business. I am someone that uses pen and paper and the old filing system, Fitbudd has shown me how to get more done in a short space of time. Besides the business side of things, they have shown me that even though we are on opposite sides of the world they support my business and me as a human being which is rare to find in life let alone online these days.

Fitbudd is easy to use. I loved that the whole setup process is easy to follow. The Fitbudd team is super helpful which makes a huge difference when it comes to moving your business online for the first time. I love the fact that I can now train my clients from anywhere in the world.

Contras:

I definitely think that there is room for a couple of improvements to make this app stand out from all of the others but overall there is nothing I can complain about.

hace 6 meses

Hey Angelique, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am so pleased you experienced how Fitbudd can help you grow your fitness business. Wishing you all the love and luck in the world and look forward to seeing you on a future wave!

Great Trainer App

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Definitely makes handling online training a thousand times easier. It takes the fear out of scaling your business to deal with a large number of clients

Very easy software to use. Everything is pretty straightforward.

Contras:

The only issue which isn't really issue was just remembering to add foods to the database first to implement them into a plan. Very minor.

hace 6 meses

David, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. We are so happy you are enjoying your plan.

Alexander
Coach en EE. UU.

My clients LOVE FitBudd

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Great features, customer service, and affordable pricing.

BEST APP in Fitness & Nutrition for both Online and In-Person Coaching. Clean interface, and admin, easy to use, and the custom branding option is a BIG PLUS!

Contras:

No cons but... I wished it would of released earlier in my career.

hace 6 meses

Alexander, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad you are loving the app. There are some great new features coming soon so keep an eye out. You are smashing it!

Dominique

Very good product

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Overall so far we are happy with what this is. I know there are updates coming. I would recommend making the app for the trainer to be more feature rich to include being able to implement things into clients plans

The ease of use and the fact you have a data base of exercises and food that can be built in to a plan.

Contras:

lack of communication with apple and your implementation team not keeping me informed with everything during the implementation process

hace 6 meses

Hey there, Dominique! We're extremely happy we could provide you with such pleasurable service! We always strive to create an encouraging environment for all of our members and guests to reach their highest potential! Thanks so much for reaching out with this review!

Robert
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool for Trainers and remote clients

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Responsive support team. The app design and user interface turned out great

Easy to deploy programs and track usage of my clients

So far I have no complaints about Fitbudd

hace 2 meses

Robert, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. We are so happy you are enjoying your plan.

Jani
Fitness Trainer en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Awesome app for training clients all the world

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: With my app from Fitbudd, I am able to expand my personal training business to train clients globally. I can also train more clients in less time and get a bigger return for my time. They are super helpful if you have any questions regarding the app and very quick to respond.

I love that Fitbudd can personalize the app with my branding and logo to make it look like my very own app. My clients love the follow along feature. All they do is press start and the app takes them through the workout move by move.

Contras:

In the beginning, creating programs for clients can be time consuming until you get your move library built up.

hace 6 meses

Hey there, Jani! We're extremely happy we could provide you with such pleasurable service! We always strive to create an encouraging environment for all of our members and guests to reach their highest potential! Thanks so much for reaching out with this review!

Seion
Personal Trainer en Canadá

Great App and software

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: The Team at FitBudd are very helpful and are willing to help with any questions that I asked. Everyone was friendly and professional.

The process to obtain the app was very easy with the team at FitBudd. They were extremely helpful and answered all my questions in a timely manner. The app and software are easy to use and have all the functions that I need for my clients.

Contras:

As of now, I can find no flaws with the software. Everything works smoothly and I have no complaints from my initial client.

hace 6 meses

Seion, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad you are loving the app. There are some great new features coming soon so keep an eye out. You are smashing it!

Natasha
Personal Trainer/Gym Owner en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo

FitBudd is the BEST

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: My experience has been amazing. The customer service is A1! They respond in a fast and timely manner and are very professional and patient with me and are always so helpful with any questions or concerns I may have. I love FitBudd!!!!

This software is very user friendly, I LOVE all the features they have to offer for my clients! I get really good feed back from my clients and thats the best! Creating meal plans and actually using the app myself is so user friendly I love it! It’s every easy to navigate and it’s straight to the point!

Contras:

The only feature that I have a little difficulty is having to manually input some food items or ingredients that don’t pop up on the database but manually adding It was not a big problem just takes me extra time but it’s not too bad I don’t mind taking those extra steps

hace 3 meses

Dear Natasha, it is not every day that we receive feedback as detailed and thoughtful as yours. But trust us when we say that it does not go unnoticed. Your comment has given us valuable insight into the services that we provide at Fitbudd. We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Zeke
Vidrio, cerámica y hormigón, 2-10 empleados

Best app in the market

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: My overall experience is that fitbudd has the best app for all of my needs. The app was easy to use it’s easy to create an exercise, a work out plan, a meal plan and upload a video and that is just the beginning.

I really enjoy the all inclusive software for health fitness and wellness. Being able to have all the features I need to keep track of my daily food intake activity and water intake.

Contras:

One thing I believe is missing from the software is the ability to group and connect with others in my network or others that have the same fitness goals.

el año pasado

We're glad you are enjoying FitBudd and your own fitness apps. :)

Jamal
Personal Trainer en RU
Ocio, viajes y turismo, Trabajador autónomo

FitBudd Convert

Comentarios: Total satisfaction.

There are simple to many great things about this app, to just highlight a few. I've been looking to move into the online training world for a while now, but need to find the right company & platform that I felt to really help maximize my impact. Came across FitBudd via social media, liked what I saw; arrange the online meeting & haven't looked back. Absolutely blown away by their functionality & professionalism.

Contras:

Nothing, I like absolutely everything! The platform has such a vast array of options, functionality & support etc. It's quite simply a no brainer to sign if your serious about offering your future customers the best possible app to services their fitness goals.

hace 3 meses

Jamal, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. We are so happy you are enjoying your plan.

Jasper
Fitness Coach en EE. UU.

Great Company

5,0 hace 8 meses

I enjoy the personalization & ownership aspect. My clients love the platform and built in meal plans. I also love that you talk directly with the team and customer service although the time difference is difficult they have a great team.

Contras:

So far I like everything, I recognize the fact that they are growing in features daily so most of my cons disappear before I have a chance to speak on them.

hace 6 meses

Jasper, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. We are so happy you are enjoying your plan.