15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre OwnerRez

Experimenta la diferencia de un sistema "elite". OwnerRez es un líder del sector en gestión de canales, CRM, gestión de proyectos, contabilidad, mensajería y sitios web.

Descubre más sobre OwnerRez

The engineering team is constantly rolling out new features and 3rd party integrations that help us continue improving the overall guest experience pre-stay, intra-stay, and post stay.

Contras:

More features for long term renters - for invoicing and blocking off purposes.

Valoraciones de OwnerRez

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

OwnerRez tiene una valoración global de 4,9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 183 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado OwnerRez antes?

Filtrar opiniones (183)

Shelley
Shelley
Owner en EE. UU.
Ocio, viajes y turismo, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

By far the best channel manager and PMS for the money!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Excellent! I'm so glad I found it, it has really solved all my problems and for the price, it is comparable in cost to many of the other sites and less expensive than quite a few of them.

OwnerRez works really great. It's SO robust and has so many features! I'm very pleased with it - I've looked at a dozen different systems and did a test run of about 4 of them. None could do what OwnerRez does - it allowed me to do several functions I was unable to do in the other systems. And a HUGE PLUS: the customer support is amazing. They reply very quickly (business hours) and are extremely helpful.

Contras:

It takes quite a bit of time to get set up in the beginning - but that is going to be the case with EVERY good PMS or channel manager. Once you get it set up, it's a breeze to use. Just know and expect to put some time at the beginning.

Will
Manager en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Stop thinking about it and switch!!!

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Every step of the way has been great. Yes, there is some work on the front end, but that depends on how fully you want to get into all that OR can do for you. We feel the work has been well worth it and continue to expand on how heavily we lean on OR to do the work for us! We are fans!!

OR has thought of everything!! We represent about 300 properties and the amount of time OR has saved us, or freed up for us to spend on more meaningful work is unbelievable. We are so much better at our job and can offer our hosts so much more than ever before. If there is an issue, emailing the Help Desk is so easy, they respond in a very reasonable time and keep you up to date if the answer takes some time to dig into. OR never disappoints.

Contras:

Honestly, we cannot think of anything to put in this category.

Guillermo
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

it works but needs a lot of improvement

3,0 el año pasado

The system works that it is important and their pricing it is competitive something that I appreciate but the system needs a lot of improvement

Contras:

I would love to get hear by OwnerRez. We have problems because we can't get response from customer support. They are telling us that the problem is our something that it is not and every time we need something we got no answer. I would like to SPEAK with them but they don't even provide a phone number to users ( you can imagine) , also many promised things are not complete . I would like to tell all of this directly to them but it is impossible. Maybe once you put this kind of " reviews" they can hear you

Lisa
Co-Owner en EE. UU.
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 11-50 empleados

Best PM Software Available

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Five star! We love OwnerRez - fairly intuitive and responsive support.

Once you get a feel and understanding for how OwnerRez is set up (the different pieces) I find it very intuitive and easy to use. Easy to make adjustments and customize surcharges/discounts for each home. Integrates well with other critical software systems.

Contras:

Owner statement formats and accounting - not very robust. Plenty of work arounds available.

Kathy
Owner/InnKeeper en EE. UU.
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 2-10 empleados

Peace of Mind at Dragonhead Retreat

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Just wish I had found OwnerRez in my first year of having vacation rentals. Their common sense, timely tools and communiques to inquiries, booked guests, etc means I can tend to my other work, home, family... life.

I tried other products, wasting time, energy & $. Finding OwnerRez was such a relief. I can tell it was designed & implemented by professionals who had "been there/done that" as it is so logical. The sample tools, policies, communiques, etc were well thought out and easy to adjust to my use.

Contras:

Not yet. I ask for help when I can't figure something out and OR reps reply quickly. They follow-up, to ensure any issue is ironed out.

Sadie
Administrative Assistant en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

[sensitive content hidden] is Phenomenal!

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Weekly seminars are helpful, but would prefer topics for each week so we know if we need to tune in or not. Some areas we are stronger than others and would not need to watch, but some topics we could use a strong & very specific training on.

Customer Service with [sensitive content hidden] is out of this world. She customizes videos for you to watch prior to meeting with her. When we do meet with [sensitive content hidden], she not only answers our questions, but finds ways to help us that we didn't know we needed help with. She is patient, kind and thorough.

Contras:

When emailing the general customer service email, it can take a day or two to hear back, sometimes we need an answer that day!

Kristina
CEO en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Don't know what we'd do without OwnerRez!

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Thankful to have OwnerRez for our short term rental business. Worth every penny- especially for their Pro-Connect service.

Dependability, Ease of use, Customer Service.

Contras:

A bit of a learning curve, but overall worth it!

Junko
manager en Australia

excellent costomer services

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: very dependable
personal
excellent
quick response

very quick customer services always answer my questions very personal

none I am delighted I joined OwnerRez highly recommend

Louise
Owner I CEO en Canadá

Five Stars!!!

5,0 hace 2 meses

Five Stars!!! - OwnerRez is a great company and a fabulous property management solution. Their platform is user-friendly, packed with essential features, and provides excellent customer support. Highly recommended for anyone looking to manage their vacation rental properties efficiently!

Contras:

Starting up, learning everything, not having a support phone number.

Ocio, viajes y turismo, 2-10 empleados

OwnerRez Saved My Sanity

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Life saving, life altering, and a greater ROI for me!

It absolutely integrated my entire vacation rental process. It is truly life changing. OwnerRez handles all my direct bookings, my booking.com bookings, my Airbnb bookings, collects all the payments, and does all of the communications (and can even auto update the door codes).

Contras:

It was a time consuming setup process, but it was well worth every minute spent. (In fairness, as a rookie user i created 7 listings at once.)

Chuck

More powerful than expected

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: In the competitive world of short-term rentals, there are a number of booking sites to be listed on and lots of information to synchronize. OwnerRez allows us to do that all in a single place.

The OwnerRex software is more powerful and flexible that it appeared at first glance. We quickly found we were able to customize huge portions of it, take advantage of automation to reduce labor, and found many of its functions were actually an EASIER way to perform tasks than on the connected booking sites. Being a progressive web app, we quickly found that it worked well across all of our mobile platforms as well.

Contras:

Many booking platforms have their own proprietary messaging features and do not make them available through APIs. So we still have to login to each service when inquiries or bookings come in, but that is a problem with the booking sites, not OwnerRez.

Rebecca

Perfect software for a Vacation Rental Owner Manager

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: A little over a year before VRBO was purchased by Expedia I had ventured into the vacation rental market with just one property. At that time 95% of my bookings came via VRBO, with the remaining 5% coming from Airbnb. The first year was very good. When ownership of VRBO transferred, my business dropped by nearly 70% and customer support became essentially non-existent. In my frustration with being subject to the whim of large corporations, I was determined to create a simple way for guests to book directly with me. I knew this would mean I needed a way to manage my calendar, present rates and allow online booking. For nearly a week I researched various vacation rental management platforms before deciding OwnerRez was the best fit. OwnerRez was fantastic, they gave me all kinds of tips on how to build my website, how to set-up a merchant account and how to configure OwnerRez to accurately reflect my intentions. Since onboarding with them I have watched them continually improve their platform, adding more capabilities, simplifying processes and generally adapting to the evolving vacation rental marketplace. Through it all, their interface has remained about the same and their amazing customer support hasn't changed a bit. Thanks to OwnerRez, my vacation rental is no longer dependent on large booking sites, though I do still take bookings via Airbnb and VRBO. More than 50% of my business comes directly through my website. I cannot recommend OwnerRez highly enough!

OwnerRez software is incredibly easy it is to integrate with a website. Thanks to this software, my guests can check availability, get quotes, book, and check reviews collected from several sights and right on my website. I've never had an issue with my website not performing correctly or with incorrect information being presented to my guests. For those who are curious about what the guest interface looks like on a self-built website take a look at TheRedwoodRetreat.com. All dynamic information on this website is provided through and controlled by my OwnerRez account. I have only the most basic layman's knowledge of web design, software interface and computer technology in general, yet I was able to build my own website through which guests can book directly with me. Beyond supporting website integration, OwnerRez has flexibility in almost all aspects of control, from rates and length of stay to seasonality and custom integrations with commercial booking sites such as Airbnb and VRBO. Their custom e-mail templates offer endless possibilities for creating great guest interactions, notifying third parties. I even use them to send myself reminders to give guests special offers when there are short gaps in my calendar. OwnerRez is constantly making improvements to adapt to the ever-changing vacation rental marketplace. Their help articles and customer support are insightful and provide step-by-step processes for some of the more complicated aspects of set-up.

Contras:

There are still more features on OwnerRez than I actually use. This is not a 'con', but it is critically important to take the time to understand how you are supposed to do what you are trying to do when using OwnerRez. The vast flexibility of the program means there is plenty of room for user error. In most cases a warning will present if you create a clear conflict. But if you make an error in your rates and don't catch it, you may be giving a lucky guest a great deal without knowing it. OwnerRez has done a great job of providing well written, easy to follow help articles. My technique for making sure I don't create problems for myself is to search the help archive for articles regarding what-ever it is I want to do and read them carefully before diving into my project. There is one area I'd like to see improved: Currently the financial reports provide great information and flexibility. However, they have no way to capture the credit card processing fee's I pay through my merchant account. Providing an integration with merchant accounts which allows credit card processing fees to be captured would bring this area of reporting up to the outstanding standard OwnerRez has already set.

Sarah
NA en Canadá
Petróleo y energía, Trabajador autónomo

Simplify Your Rental Management with OwnerRez

5,0 hace 5 meses

OwnerRez has revolutionized my property rental management, taking every aspect to new levels of efficiency and professionalism. Its user-friendly interface and flawless calendar sync have eradicated any worries of double bookings. Its seamless payment processing and automatic door code setup have streamlined once time-consuming tasks into effortless procedures. The automatic sync feature eliminates the need for manual updates across multiple channels, saving me time and ensuring consistency across all platforms. The option to schedule personalized, automatic emails adds an additional layer of convenience and enhances guest satisfaction. However, what truly distinguishes OwnerRez is its exceptional customer service—a team always willing to go above and beyond to ensure my success. OwnerRez isn't just a tool; it's an indispensable partner for any property owner striving for excellence in the rental market. It simplifies the entire rental management experience, making it essential for any property owner in today's competitive market.

Contras:

I haven't encountered any significant issues or drawbacks that would warrant criticism. OwnerRez consistently delivers on its promises and continues to impress with its ongoing updates and improvements. So, while I understand the importance of balanced feedback, I must honestly say that I have yet to find a con with OwnerRez.

Propiedad inmobiliaria, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: GetApp

Best thing I've done for my business

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I started with OwnerRez because I wanted reliable calendar syncing as I expanded my business. This has worked perfectly for me & I also love the ‘app’ on my phone, each properly is color coded on the calendar and I love being able to clearly see, even when out & about, which dates are booked by which guest at which property. But even better are the features I did not even realize I was missing: *Templated communications send automatically with triggers
*API was added in early 2020 mainly because I wanted all the guest info come over automatically so the triggers could work properly, but then VRBO had their crazy year of double damage deposit deductions and not paying hosts for weeks after the guests had stayed. I was eminently grateful that I was collecting the VRBO CCs myself.
*The emails I send through OR allow me to see if the guest has opened them
*The rental agreement is sent automatically via triggers and connects with an e-signature set up that is included in the OR fees I pay, no add on e-sign fees
*I can send an automatic email to AirBnB guests requesting a real email address so I can remain in contact in the future
*There is the ability to see and utilize the AirBnB messaging via OR’s CRM function
*All property set up, photos, listings etc. is done on OR, so one set up goes to VRBO/ABB, and the same with edits, updates, etc. You can set pricing differentials between the sites, but otherwise the pricing updates also goes out automatically
*Having OR has allo

The way it makes my life better every day

Contras:

For the initial set up, I would have been smarter to pay for the concierge service.

Kelsey
Owner Operator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

The only one worth having

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Awesome. It took a few weeks for me to get everything set up, but it has saved me so much time over the last few years that I cannot imagine running my vacation rental without it. You also get special perks, like being able to collect security deposits and process your own payments

I am so glad I found OwnerRez. I used to solo manage 3 properties and, while OwnerRez took a while to set up, it has saved me SO much time and hassle now that it is set up. I can’t imagine being without it and would never consider shopping another software. The customer service is great (real people who care and actually solve your problems). I describe OwnerRez as a union for Vacation Rental owners and I recommend it to everyone I come across.

Contras:

The software is perhaps a little harder to use and more dated looking then some others (think Windows PC vs MAC) but there a ton of features and settings and once you figure all those out you’ll be glad there are so many options and that the software is so robust.

Maged
Fuente de la reseña

Great Software With An Unbelievable, Dynamic Team That’s Constantly Enhancing Their Solution

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have been a client for a while now and am very pleased with the software and the team that supports the software. They are always quick to respond, care that you have the best solution possible and are always open to suggestions.

It’s a dynamic software that thinks of everything that’s required to run a vacation rental business. Very often the solutions implemented with the knowledge of what the user needs even before the user realizes that it’s needed.

Contras:

A guest two way communication module would be appreciated. So that all guest communications can remain within the OwnerRez CRM.

Dawn
Owner/Operator en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

My "go to" booking and management solution for new vacation rental owner/manager clients

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I've been a web developer for over 22 years and focused primarily on the vacation rental sector for 6+ years. I've integrated other solutions into wordpress websites and many solutions are just not mobile accessible enough or not as friendly to smaller vr businesses (focus on 50+ properties customers) and have sub par support and documentation. Some just don't work at all as advertised. OwnerRez is now my favorite solution provider to work with after trying a bunch. They always have my back and I know my clients will all be treated golden. I sure wish more companies were like this!

I have not once heard a complaint from clients about this product, in fact all are well-pleased with it and how it integrates (totally mobile!) with the wordpress genesis websites we build and customize. The documentation and support that OwnerRez provides is second-to-none and certainly not found with other solutions that are reasonably priced. In fact, many companies that provide these tools for a lot higher cost have terrible documentation and support. This not only makes my job much easier but also helps my clients.

Contras:

Some clients want features that OwnerRez does not yet have. I find that it's not only the perfect entry product for new VR owners/managers but like every solutions, it can have limitations. But they are always shifting and adding new things so doing a good job keeping up with the listing site/industry changes.

Beata
Propiedad inmobiliaria, Trabajador autónomo

3 years and going strong with OR

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Overall, I've been very happy with OwnerRez and don't see myself shifting any time soon. I look forward to continuing to grow with and learn more about OR and everything it has to offer.

I love the reporting functionality of OR and probably what I use most. I also really find the support to be helpful and the library of help topics is second to none and easy to follow even for someone that doesn't consider herself very "tech savvy."

Contras:

I find all of the features very overwhelming at times and the learning curve is definitely a little steep. But once you "get" it, it's brilliant and you move on.

Lynn
Homeowner and Property Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

OwnerRez: more than a channel manager!

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Exceptional! OwnerRez, the product, has allowed me to do what I needed to do to be able to offer Direct Rentals to potential guests. The software does everything I need it to do: syncs calendars across all channels, streamlines email communications with guests, automates communications with guests, manages all channels, accepts credit card payments securely through Stripe, and most importantly, we can purchase Damage Protection to protect our property from potential losses that are so risky with renting to people you do not know. I could not find any other company that offered this to us. Your support staff are exceptional. I have had very positive interactions with others at OwnerRez as well, if only in email.

My account rep, [sensitive content hidden] has been immensely helpful!! So I am sold on OwnerRez, not just on the software product, but on the PEOPLE who represent your product. Pam has been patient, kind, helpful, knowledgeable, responsive, and motivating to me. She made me feel like I could handle the task at hand. She took baby steps with me, and gave me all the time and attention that I needed to successful get onboard. If ever I need assistance, she is always responsive, and timely. She knows the product well, and represents it well.

Contras:

Honestly, I can't think of a thing. I am a satisfied customer, and have been promoting it online on various FaceBook groups/threads.

Randy
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

Premier Vacation Rental Software with Excellent Customer Service

5,0 hace 11 años

Comentarios: I built my business on the OwnerReservation.com (OwnerRez) software/program. I went from $0 to $250,000 in revenue in 1 year all because of the integration and ease of use provided by OwnerRez. THe program easily integrates with all of the popular sites such as homeaway, vrbo, flipkey and more. They have even set up custom scripts for me to integrate with other sites. My housekeeping contractor can easily keep up with required cleaning by viewing the schedules that are automatically updated by OwnerRez widgets on any web site I want to put them on. They provide custom reports on bookings, taxes, occupancy rates, revenue, etc. all from the program. Also, bookings are automated. The email responses to the prospective traveler provide a bookable link to a secure web page where the traveler agrees to my contract and makes the booking themselves. Calendars on all sites are automatically updated to reflect the new booking and money for the booking is automatically deposited to my checking account next day. The system automatically collects the remaining payments and sends a confirmation to the traveler, automatically sends out an email to the traveler a few days prior to their arrival with custom instructions and finally authorizes a security deposit the day prior to the guest's arrival date. I really have no intervention in the process other than to release their security deposit with a few mouse clicks the day of departure! In fact, I manage all of this using my Android phone
I did an extensive online search before deciding on Ownerreservations.com software. I now have 6 rentals and it's sooo easy to manage everything that has to take place even during the season when we are booked solid for 4 months during the summer with this software. I was able to learn how to operate the software very quickly and for those times when I ran into a snag, the team of support staff at OwnerRez was able to quickly provide support. They provide top notch customer service, all the bells & whistles to make your vacation rental business easy to manage and profitable right away. I truly believe that Ownerrez is the best software available and I highly recommend it to anyone that has a vacation rental.

Amy
vacation property owner/manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Best functionality for the price

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great experience overall! The OR team is very responsive and helpful. Using OR has streamlined my channel managment and automated previously manual business processes which has freed me up to focus on more strategic business objectives. They also worked well with my website designer as she brought my website online, using OR as the booking engine. Bottom line, it has made running my business a whole lot easier. Wish I had done it sooner!

I was able to get my properties and channels set up quickly and the customer service is top notch. The features I like most include: booking engine for my website; multi-channel (VRBO/AirBnB/my website), multi-property calendar management; payment processing; automated messaging and messaging options/flexibility; third party notifications (which has automated previously manual processes); ability to manage content/rates for multiple channels on a single platform and more! It's worth it just for that and there is more functionality I look forward to using in the future.

Contras:

Sometimes I have to dig around a little if I'm doing something new or something I don't do often, i.e. it's not always intuitive (for me) where functionality resides on the platform. Of course there's a learning curve with any new software and this is no exception. But their customer support group is always quick to respond and extremely helpful. FYI - I have been using OR for about 4+ months.

Love Owner Rez

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Calendar updates, widgets for my website, spread sheets for my guests, and auto email responders.

I have been using Owner Rez for a few years now. I love that I can sync all my calendars to my Owner Rez calendar and know all my calendars are updated. Our reps are always available to help (even the smallest issue). Their customer support is the best of the best! Emails are answered almost immediately even with the time zone difference!! The tutorials are a huge help in getting started and making day to day tasks a breeze. I can’t imagine running my business without Owner Rez. Thanks guys for a great product that is easy to use!

Contras:

I could use multiple payment schedules but I hear this in the works for 2019.

Jason
Real Estate Investor en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

OR- great software, a lot to learn!

4,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: great for channel management... experience is good... wish I had someone to call when I cant find things even using the help feature... sometimes trying to find things I cant seem to come up with the correct verbiage...

features are good... functionality is good for what I need...

Contras:

I find it hard to adjust things... there are so many layers to the system, I cant always find what I am looking for... there is no one to call when that happens... getting an email response can take quite some time...

Bruce

Going to improve my Business Model

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I chose to pay the extra fee for OwnerRez to help me setup up the hosting of my website and help me set everything up which was worth every penny. A shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who video conferenced with me showing me the ropes. Let's not forget customer service. Awesome response time from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who responded to my e-mails really fast. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] must not get much sleep, LOL. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for all your support!
I manage a 5 star cabin rental business and OwnerRez is definitely a 5 Star software company. I highly recommend!

There are so many automated templates to improve communication with each of my overnight rental guests. Ease of use Integration with my website and wi-fi door locks

Contras:

Text messaging is something very important to me for sending door codes, but I understand that is under final testing and will be rolled out soon.

Ashish
EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

Awesome site

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: This is of interest to those homeowner who reply to their own inquiries. Just come across a website called Owner Reservations. They have an online software that will (1) Automate your replies to inquiries as long as minimum data set / specific information is contained within the initial inquiry. If not, then email is sent to you to do reply (which is very easy and you can do on your mobile. System will also recognise if their are comments in the inquiry, if present you can set it to auto-reply or leave it for you to do. Content of reply is fully editable.
(2) Sends a rental agreement for guest to sign online.
(3) Automatically collect payments. If initial payment is made via credit card, system will collect balance and security deposit automatically.
(3) Sends reminders for all scheduled payments ie balance and security deposit automatically at a time interval you set. .
(4) Refunds security deposit automatically at a time interval you set. .
(5) Add surcharges ie we charge a cleaning fee if the guests stay less than 7 days. This can be done on the system
(6) Offer discounts for certain times of the year that you can set.
(7) Sends out a receipt automatically.
(8) Different email templates ie one for initial inquiry, one for balance due, one for security deposit due, even one for checklist. The timing of these are all amendable.
(9) Export calenders.
(10) Any replies from guests are sent to you personal / business inbox.
I have tried it out and it is an absolutely fantastic system. It has the potential of saving me a lot of time. Future additions
(1) Optional extra ie pool heat, BBQ, and crib hire will be optional extras guests can add to the quote immediately prior to paying.
Cost is only <$5 for every booking they take on your behalf. Your own booking are free. The guys who own the website are very receptive and have sorted out any issues within 24 hours. Really fantastic service.